The amazing healer medicinal plant (“nine forces”) was called by the ancient healers for their ability to fight many diseases. They knew how to make medicine out of elecampane that could help with many ailments. In herbal medicine from many species of this plant, it is used in high, mainly, root part of it.
The main share of nutrients that are part of the rhizome is inulin. From this natural sugar substitute get fructose.
Before you learn how to cook root devyasila, offer a little information about the plant itself. Nard in the people is often called the wild sunflower. The plant belongs to the aster family. Among the numerous medicinal herbs, it can be distinguished by a thick fleshy rhizome with long roots, in which the main beneficial substances are hidden.
Nyasil enjoys success not only with traditional healers - he also found use in official medicine. In the upper part, the stems of this plant are small branching, angular and straight. At the roots - quite large (up to 50 cm). They are elongated with pointed tips.
Yellow or saturated orange flowers are collected in baskets, which are located on the tops of the branches and the stem. In diameter, they are about 8 cm. It blossoms in July - August. This is a tall (up to two meters) perennial plant. In fact, this grass, although it looks like a separate bush.
In what cases helps elecample?
Nine diseases in the treatment of which this plant acts effectively and rather quickly:
- reproductive system problems
- catarrhal diseases, especially when dry coughing with sputum difficult to remove,
- worms and microbes,
- diseases of the digestive tract,
- weakened immunity
- problems with the heart and blood vessels
- skin diseases
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The healing properties of the plant are due to its rich chemical composition. The roots of the plant contain:
- essential oil - more than 3%,
- polysaccharides, including more than 40% inulin,
- vitamins, mainly E,
- organic acids
- bitterness, tar and mucus,
Nevyasil has proven itself as a tool that relieves inflammation and allergic reactions, kills bacteria and fungi, stops bleeding. In addition, the plant has expectorant, astringent and diuretic effects.
Elecample improves the functioning of human internal organs:
- reduces capillary permeability,
- enhances the formation of bile and its secretion,
- reduces intestinal motor function,
- enhances the secretion of the stomach, intestines and pancreas,
- prevents the occurrence of blood clots
- Beneficial effect on the uterus and ovaries.
The most convenient and most common method of treatment is the use of decoctions. This tool will help with inflammatory processes in the digestive tract, pathological processes in the lungs and liver, with bronchitis and expelling worms.
Once in the body, gums, resins and mucus envelop the walls of the throat, intestines and stomach, thus protecting the delicate mucous membranes. Cooked decoction of devyasila, even stored in the refrigerator, must be used within two days, not longer. There are several ways to prepare therapeutic broth. In all cases, you should strictly observe the proportions.
In three glasses of water boil 15-30 grams of chopped root for an hour on low heat. The use of decoction devayasila involves strict adherence to dosage. It is taken on 15 ml three times a day. To enhance the beneficial properties of the drug, you can add a bit of natural honey.
To strengthen the immune system
Not everyone knows how to make a bastard to strengthen the immune system and how to take it. With a tendency to catarrhal diseases in the fall, prepare a medical composition that will strengthen your health.
- Stir for half an hour and chop the root of the elecampane mix with a glass of sugar and the same amount of apple juice. Take this remedy for thirty days, three spoons (tablespoons) per day.
- Two tablespoons (tablespoons) of wild rose and elecampane pour 4 cups of water, boil on low heat for no more than 15 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature. Store the composition in the refrigerator. Use as an additive to tea brewing at tea drinking.
Especially for women
Knowing how to make a bastard, you can improve your condition and get rid of many female ailments. Preparations based on this medicinal plant act gently, sparingly, without injuring other organs. Their reception is shown at:
- menstrual disorders,
- painful menstruation,
- complex treatment of infertility,
- prolapse of the uterus,
- infectious and inflammatory processes of the mucous membrane (vaginitis, irritation, thrush).
With a delay of menstruation
Prepare decoction from the root devyasila at the rate of a tablespoon of raw materials for 0.3 liters of water. Compound boil for half an hour and the same time it must be infused. The tool must be taken in two doses during the day. It is necessary to know that in such a volume infusion of elecampane is able to cause a miscarriage, therefore before using it, make sure that there is no pregnancy.
To achieve the desired result, take 10 grams of elecampane, burdock leaves and dandelion flowers. Place in a glass container and fill with 60% alcohol (500 ml). Insist this remedy for three weeks in a dark place. Capacity is periodically shaken. Take the composition twice a day, 50 ml.
Folk healers know how to make Devyasil decoction, which will help in the treatment of many skin problems. To do this, it will take about 15 minutes to boil 100 g of the roots, previously crushed, in a liter of water. The resulting decoction is added to the bath or used as washes and lotions. This remedy relieves skin inflammation and severe itching.
No less popular infusions of Deviacela, which are prepared quite simply. Within 10 hours it is necessary to insist at room temperature two spoons (tea) of the roots of a plant in 250 ml of water. It is important to know that the water must be purified or boiled, but always cold. This remedy is useful for people suffering from bronchitis or enterocolitis.
Ointments for skin diseases
Well proven ointment of elecampane. How to prepare such a composition? The root of the plant and the root of sorrel horse must be ground to a powder. Spoonful (table) of these powders are mixed in containers and high-quality and fresh softened butter is added to make a mass that resembles thick sour cream in consistency. The medicine is ready to use.
A thin layer, without rubbing, ointment applied to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, twice a day. This drug relieves inflammation and itching.
The ointment can be used in another way - it is mixed with Smalcea or olive oil and carefully fried. Then spread the mixture on a natural cotton fabric and placed in a problem place.
On the unhealed wounds and ulcers, you can attach a freshly picked and slightly crushed juice to make a juice, a sheet of elecampus. This treatment is effective for erysipelas and scrofulous inflammations.
To make a therapeutic stretch of elecampane in vegetable oil, you should take one part of the root of elecampane and ten parts of any vegetable oil, mix well and stand for two weeks in the sun. Scientists have proven that preparations made from extracts of the roots of elecampus successfully heal suppurating wounds, are effective for neurodermatitis and dermatitis.
Elecampane is quite often used in complex treatment of tuberculosis. Representatives of traditional medicine offer many recipes for the treatment of this disease, but they consider the tinctures on red wine and vodka to be the most effective.
One hundred grams of crushed raw materials is poured with a liter of red grape wine. The mixture is infused for 8 days. Adults take this drug 50 ml before meals three times a day. This medicine can also be given to children, as healers believe, are over 7 years old, but not more than 1 spoon (dining room). True, doctors have a negative attitude to the treatment of children with drugs containing alcohol.
Chopped up root (120 g) pour grape red wine (500 ml). Put the mixture on a slow fire and boil for no more than 10 minutes. Strain the composition. It should be taken before a meal in 50 ml.
If you are interested in how to prepare the infusion of Devyasla on vodka, read the following recipe. The roots of the elecampane, preferably fresh, chop grated to make two full glasses. Pour them into a glass jar and fill with high-quality vodka (0.5 l). The remedy is infused for 9 days. Take the tincture before meals, one spoon (dining room). The course of treatment with such an agent is long - at least three months. You can use it for jaundice and the initial stages of diabetes.
In the treatment of ulcers
Folk healers can advise people with duodenal ulcers and stomachs how to prepare a puppy to get rid of these ailments. At night, brew in a thermos 2 spoons (tablespoons) of dry root elecampus (0.5 L). Infusion take three times a day, 2 spoons.
We treat the duodenum
To bring the duodenum back to normal, it is necessary to take a tablespoon of infusion and then eat three spoons (teaspoons) of internal pork fat. The treatment lasts 21 days. Then you need to take a break for a month, after which the course can be repeated if necessary.
You can use infusion elecampane. Spoon (table) chopped roots pour 0.5 liters of cooled purified or boiled water and place the container in a water bath for a quarter of an hour. Take a means for ½ cup before meals (half an hour) three times a day. The duration of treatment is one month.
If rheumatism has developed, it is necessary to mix 10 g of crushed root of elecampane with the same amount of burdock root. They are thoroughly mixed, pour 0.25 liters of hot water and kept on low heat for several minutes. Strain the medium and leave it to infuse for 20 minutes.
Take a decoction of 50 ml three times a day, regardless of the meal. The same tool in the form of heat can be used for compresses. Relief comes in a week, but you should not interrupt treatment, you should complete a full course (month).
In order to soothe the severe pains in this disease, it is necessary to prepare a more complex remedy. In this case, it is important not to be mistaken in the proportions:
- yarrow, flax seeds, horsetail, juniper fruits - in two parts,
- St. John's wort, Mayan lily of the valley, grass of clover, Deviace root - in three parts,
- ordinary cotton, wild rosemary grass - four parts,
- a succession - 5 parts.
Mix all herbs thoroughly, take 5-6 spoons of the mixture and put them in a thermos. Herbs poured liter of boiling water. So you get a daily dose. Take the composition of half a cup before meals three times a day. Treatment for a long time - at least five weeks, until you feel an improvement in the condition. Then the portion can be reduced, brewing 500 ml of 2-3 spoons of raw materials. Treatment can last up to 8 months.
It is important to know not only how to make a bastard, but also that this amazing plant has limitations in its intake. It is necessary to refuse treatment by devysila for the following diseases:
- Gastritis with low acidity.
- Some heart diseases.
- Kidney disease.
- Individual intolerance.
Side effects that may occur in violation of the dosage:
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Excessive drooling.
- Heart rate increase.
- Slow breathing.
Diacerant should not be used with excessive blood viscosity, low blood pressure, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
Chemical composition devayasila
The medicinal properties of deviacilla are due to its rich composition.
The composition of the High High Strength includes the following substances:
- inulin and inulenin - natural polysaccharides, one of the main sources of energy, are involved in immune processes and provide cell adhesion in tissues,
- saponins - relieve inflammation, increase the secretion of bronchial glands, regulate water-salt and mineral metabolism, increase the activity of hormones,
- tar - used as a bactericidal, laxative and bacteriostatic agent,
- gum - reduces appetite, removes toxins from the body, reduces the amount of "bad" cholesterol, reduces irritation, which is provoked by certain medicinal substances,
- mucus - has astringent, enveloping, expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties,
- acetic acid - used as an anti-inflammatory and astringent,
- benzoic acid - it is used internally as an expectorant, externally for skin diseases (as an antiseptic and antifungal agent),
- alkaloids - have antispasmodic, sedative, hypotensive and hemostatic properties,
- flavonoids - soothe the nervous system, reduce the fragility of blood capillaries, enhance the effect of vitamin C,
- Pectin - enhances the action and softens the side effects on the body of certain substances, normalizes metabolism, reduces cholesterol, binds harmful substances and removes them from the body,
- Gelenin - improves the motor and secretory functions of the gastrointestinal tract, softens cough, normalizes the cardiovascular system,
- bitter substances - regulate the metabolism, normalize the sugar content and in the blood, slow down the fermentation process, restore the work of the kidneys, normalize the functioning of the intestine, restore the acid-base balance,
- vitamins - vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin C,
- micro- and macronutrients: potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron.
Recipes for the use of elecampane for medicinal purposes
In any pharmacy, you can buy ready-made dried roots of elecampus with detailed instructions on their use, you can also buy the drug "Alanton" - used for stomach ulcers and the drug "Alantolactone" - to get rid of worms.
From the dried roots of elecampane you can prepare a decoction, tincture, alcohol tincture, ointment and powder, depending on the existing health problem.
Tea from elecampane. Take 1 teaspoon devyasila and pour 1 liter of boiling water. Leave for 15 minutes. Take a glass 2-3 times a day with honey.
Decoction elecampane. 1 tbsp. spoon devayasila roots pour boiling water, put the dishes in a pot of boiling water and hold under the lid for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, strain, and add water to form a glass of prepared beverage. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 30 minutes before meals in the form of heat.
Infusion elecampane. 1 tbsp. spoon devayasila pour a glass of boiling water and leave to infuse for 5-6 hours. Strain, take 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day.
1 teaspoon devyasila pour a glass of cold water, insist 8-12 hours. This infusion can be taken up to 8 times per day for 1-2 tbsp. spoons.
Tincture of elecampane. 2 tbsp. spoons of roots, pour 0.5 liters of vodka in a glass container. Insist for 10-12 days in a dark place, shaking occasionally. Strain and take 20 drops in 30 minutes before eating.
Wine with pussy. 120 g of fresh rhizomes of elecampane Pour 0.5 liters of red wine, boil 10 m, strain. Take 50 ml 2-3 times daily before meals.
Powder from rhizomes of elecampane. 1 g of powdered crushed rhizomes of elecampane (at the tip of a knife), take 2 times a day before meals with water.
Ointment from devyasila. 1 tbsp. a spoonful of powder of the roots of devyasil mix with 4-5 tbsp spoons of unsalted fat, boil for 15 minutes, then strain through a thick cloth while hot. Lubricate the affected areas 1 time per day to improve the condition, and then wash it with a decoction of warm water for a couple of days. The ointment of devayasila should be prepared in small portions and stored in the refrigerator.
Healing with nagging
Important! Before use of a nyajsila surely consult with the doctor!
To strengthen the immune system. 50 g of the root of the elecampane pour 1 l of water and boil for 25 minutes on low heat, strain and mix with 0.5 cups of apple juice and 150 g of sugar. Cool and drink 3 tbsp. spoon before meals 3 times a day. Accept within a month.
In this recipe, you can use fresh root devyasila, then it is necessary to take 300 g, finely chop and boil for 20 minutes.
Afta, gingivitis, stomatitis. Boil 20 g of elecampane in 200 ml of water for 5 minutes. Leave for 4 hours in a warm place. Use for rinsing the mouth.
ORZ, ARVI, flu. Take 15 g of devyala and angelica, pour 1 l of cold water, bring to a boil, boil for 10 minutes, cool. Strain and drink instead of tea.
Bronchial asthma, whooping cough and other diseases associated with cough. 1 tbsp. spoon devayasila pour 250 ml of boiling water, cover and leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Strain, add honey and drink as usual tea (you can up to 3-4 times a day).
Гастрит, язвенная болезнь желудка и двенадцатиперстной кишки. 20 г сухого измельчённого корня девясила залейте 100 мл спирта (70%) и оставьте настаиваться 10 дней в тёплом месте. Каждый день встряхивайте. По истечении срока настаивания процедите и принимайте до еды по 20 капель 3 раза в день.
This tincture can be prepared from wine, for this purpose, 10-15 g of raw material is poured with 0.5 liters of wine.
Gastritis, duodenitis, gastric and duodenal ulcer, hemorrhoids, colitis, diseases of the liver and biliary tract, hypertension. 2 times a day before meals, take 1 g (at the tip of a knife) powder of rhizomes of elecampane, washed down with water.
Burns, poorly healing wounds, bedsores, dermatitis and other dermatoses. Apply the ointment 1 time per day to the affected skin (see the recipe above). When healing begins, wash the skin for another 2-3 days with warm broth.
Pharmacy pack of roots, boil 15 minutes in 1 liter of water and pour into a bathroom filled with warm water. Take a bath 10-15 minutes every other day. Do this 10 procedures.
Tuberculosis. Mix 0.5 liters of vodka with 2 cups of grated fresh roots of elecampane. Leave for 9 days. Take 1 tbsp. spoon before a meal for 2-3 months.
Osteoarthritis, arthritis, gout, inflammation of the sciatic nerve (neuritis, neuralgia), shooting in the lumbar region (lumbago), muscle pain in the back and shoulder girdle, sprains, injuries, stretching. To relieve pain, you can prepare a rub. 1.5 Art. spoons of elecampane pour 100 ml of vodka, leave for 12 days, strain. Rub a sore spot and wrap something warm.
Powder root devyasila mixed in equal proportions with liquid honey. Apply on the sore spot, and top with a clean linen or cotton cloth and secure with a woolen scarf or scarf. After 30-40 minutes, remove the honey compress and wash the skin with warm water.
100 g of roots of elecampane pour 0.5 liters of water, let stand for 3-4 hours, then boil for 20 minutes on low heat, strain and add to the bathroom with water. Take a warm bath for 15 minutes before bedtime every other day. Course - 10 procedures.
A beautiful Greek legend is associated with the Nine plant. Even the goddesses envied the beauty of the daughter of Zeus and Leda. Many rulers dreamed of taking Helen as their wife. Sly Odysseus, in order to avoid strife and quarrels, advised them: “Let the beautiful woman decide herself with whom she wants to connect her life. And let the grooms make an oath that they will not raise their arms against her chosen one. ”
Helena became the choice of Menelaus, who later became king of Sparta. And no one could guess how much trouble their union would bring. For ten years the blood of the Aheans and Trojans was shed for Helena.
Paris, the son of the King of Troy, kidnapped Helen, and an angry Menelaus gathered an army and marched against Troy. The Greeks had been besieged by Trojans for ten years. And then the duel of Menelaus and Paris took place.
Beautiful Helen dressed in expensive clothes and climbed the tower to watch the fight. Climbing onto the walls, she remembered her native Sparta, and hot tears flowed from her eyes. Where they fell to the ground, there appeared plants with beautiful flowers, which were given the name “Elna Elenium” - Helen's purification.
What is nagging
Elenium (as they call it in Latin) is a perennial plant, with a thick rhizome of brown color, with velvety, elongated leaves and small yellow flowers.
Nines in Europe and the Caucasus, Asia and the Middle East, Turkey, China, Mongolia, Altai and Siberia are growing. Meadows, forests, river banks, forest-steppe from July to September delight the eye with yellow flowers.
Plant properties have been known for more than one thousand years. How to brew root devyasila and from what diseases, even our ancestors knew. The name of the grass “devyasil” reflects the deep faith of the ancestors in the good power of the grass. They were confident that the plant heals from nine evil diseases. And heals not only from ailments, but also from evil spirits.
They fumigated houses and chicken coops so that chickens would fly well. With the help of this tool they tried to save livestock from death and hung the stalks of the plant in the stable and in the stable. In each yard, this wonderful grass grew to protect the owners from adversity and misfortune. But most of all he appreciated devyasil as a healing agent that heals from many diseases. And already in those days dozens of medicinal recipes were known, and almost everyone knew how to brew and drink devasil as a general tonic.
The curative devasil was known to ancient healers: Pliny, Hippocrates, Dioscorides. Especially noted for its expectorant properties. Dioscorida was also known to brew cough nagging, and he prescribed pounded root with honey 2 times a day to his patients. In ancient Rome, it was used as a seasoning for various dishes.
At a later time, virgin wine was popular. Fresh juice of rhizomes were mixed with honey and red wine, boiled for 10 minutes and taken to increase the acidity of the stomach. Poetic lines about devyasil left Odo of Men, it describes the properties of elecampane.
Healers of the Middle Ages believed that devasil is useful as a diuretic, firming and invigorating agent. The root of the plant was included in many drugs of Arab medicine. For bone fractures, an ointment was prepared, where one of the components was deviacil root. The same tool was used for the bites of bees, scorpions, vipers. Skin diseases were treated with rhizomes of elecampane, soaked in vinegar.
Avicenna recommended brewing the root of the elecampane as a means “to expel the worms from the abdomen,” the juice of the elecampane mixed with the juice of the root, healed the hernia. In the ancient treatises of Tibetan medicine, Nineyards was included in almost all the healing compositions.
Later this plant began to be used in Russia as a decongestant, hemostatic, choleretic and diuretic. It was also used in the treatment of tachycardia, bronchial asthma, whooping cough and skin diseases. It was in the devysil that inulin was found, an effective remedy in the fight against diabetes.
Application of elecampane
In pharmacies for sale "Alanton", made from the roots of elecampane - tablets, which are used in peptic ulcer disease. "Alantolactone" - a means to get rid of worms. There are on sale and shredded roots of elecampane with instructions on how to brew elecampane. Prepare infusions, decoctions, ointments and alcohol tinctures on their own:
- The broth is prepared in a water bath. Spoon chopped finely roots into a glass of boiling water, put in a bowl of boiling water and hold for half an hour. Cool and pour water to the glass. Drink a decoction of 1 spoon for half an hour before meals.
- To prepare this, pour a glass of boiling water over a spoonful of elecampane. Six hours to insist and drink 1 spoon 3 times a day. One more way how to brew a diade was suggested by Bulgarian healers. It is prepared in a cold way, in which many useful substances are preserved. Teaspoon devyasila pour cold water and insist at least 8 hours. Drink infusion up to 8 times a day.
- For alcohol tincture, two tablespoons of the roots of a plant pour 0.5 liters of vodka and insist 10 days. Occasionally shake, strain and drink 20 drops.
Elecample is successfully used in various diets due to its diuretic property. In addition, its properties improve intestinal motility, accelerate the process of emptying, regulate metabolism. In addition, if you know how to properly brew a devil, you can reduce the craving for salty, sweet and sour. Gum has a beneficial effect on the process of losing weight.
A glass of water pour one spoon of rhizomes and boil for two minutes. Insist half an hour, drink 3 spoons four times a day.
The plant root contains up to 40% inulin, which replaces diabetics with sugar and starch. There is in it, and D-fructose - one of the active substances for the treatment of diabetes Bitterness contained in the root, increase the secretion of the pancreas and regulate cholesterol and sugar. In case of diabetes mellitus, it is possible to brew diasil as an anti-sclerotic and sedative, to be used for improving the state as a whole, as well as for accompanying diseases such as stomatitis, gingivitis, skin inflammations and pain in joints.
A liter of water pour one spoon of the root and boil for 25 minutes. Wrap broth with broth. After 4 hours you can drink. Take 4 times a day and 1 spoon.
Essential oils and saponins in the plant have an expectorant, anti-inflammatory and mucus-releasing effect. Therefore, the root of elecampane is recommended for acute and chronic cough. After taking it, the mucus is diluted and removed with sputum. In addition, the bitter substances contained in the root of the plant strengthen the immune system and are recommended for bronchial asthma when the body is weakened.
To make a cough decoction, 300 ml of boiling water should be poured over one and a half tablespoons of roots of elecampane and stew for 15 minutes on low heat. Cool the broth, drink every three hours, three teaspoons.
You can cook herbal mix. Here's how to brew the root of the cough right in the form of a bronchodilator collection:
- For the collection you need in equal quantities to take root devyasila, anise and thyme. A liter of water pour two spoons of the mixture and boil for 15 minutes. Wrap broth, insist 4 hours. Drink 1 glass for 10 days.
- For infusion of bronchitis will require one teaspoon of the root and a glass of warm water. Insist 10 minutes. Drink 4 times a day, 60 ml. You can add honey.
This composition not only clears the lungs of mucus, but also reduces inflammation, numbness, has an immunomodulatory effect, eliminates shortness of breath and wheezing.
Deviasil, which has a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect, in the form of ointments and lotions is used for psoriasis:
- To prepare the ointment, you need two tablespoons of root powder and pour 50 ml of water. Keep the mixture in a water bath for 20 minutes. Cool and mix with medical grease. Rub ointment once a day. After 40 minutes, wash off with household soap or baby soap.
- For tincture, you need 0.5 liters of red wine pour 120 grams of roots. Boil for 10 minutes and drink three times a day as a fortifying agent.
Nard with a cold
Resins, flavonoids, gelenin, saponins, mucus and alkaloids that make up the plant, have diaphoretic, diuretic, antibacterial and tonic. Elecampane is an excellent tool to combat the causative agents of viral infection:
- Small pieces of root devyasila dissolve during the day, but not more than three pieces.
- For a herbal collection of colds, pour equal parts of the elecampane and angelica root with a liter of water. 10 minutes to boil, cool. Drink twice a day, 150 ml.
Excellent for treating tuberculosis, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant properties of the herb elecampane. The benefits and harms, as brewing and drinking for tuberculosis, are listed below. In addition, the devysil heals pulmonary ulcers and strengthens weakened patients:
- For tincture, you need to rub 2 cups of fresh root through a grater, pour 0.5 liters of vodka and insist nine days. Drink one spoon for 2 months.
- From tuberculosis of the bones, you can prepare a grass collection: in a thermos, pour 3 cups boiling water in a thermos with one and a half tablespoons of elecampane, two tablespoons of comfrey roots, one spoonful of linden flowers and spring primrose. Insist 12 hours and drink 150 ml 4 times a day.
Nard in cosmetology
Even in ancient times, virgins were used to improve skin tone and elasticity. To prevent wrinkles and restore aging skin, even then they knew how to brew nagging. Testimonials from our contemporaries confirm that remedies with nagging significantly improve skin condition. Ecology, lack of sleep and stress do their work. You can not wait for skin problems, and use the means of Devyasil for prevention:
- Lotion for skin elasticity to prepare from 0.5 liters of dry wine and 50 grams of roots. Put the mixture for 10 minutes on low heat. The mixture wipe the face twice a day. Keep refrigerated.
- To cleanse the skin, make an infusion of 50 grams of roots and a cup of vegetable oil. Mass boil, pour into an airtight container and insist week in a dark place. Warm the mixture to wipe the face, the infusion is removed with a wet tampon.
- Inflammation ointment is prepared from 50 grams of roots and 5 spoons of boiled lard. Apply the ointment on the affected skin for 20 minutes.
- From the peeling of the skin will help a decoction of 0.5 liters of water and 2 spoons of elecampane. Mix for 10 minutes, boil, strain and mix with 2 tablespoons of starch. Apply gruel to the affected skin and wash off after 15 minutes.
To strengthen hair
Since ancient times, to strengthen the hair and dandruff was used decoctions and infusion of elecampane:
- Herbal preparations are used for the growth and strengthening of hair: in equal parts take burdock roots and elecampane, St. John's wort. Liter of water pour four spoons of the mixture. Boil for 10 minutes. Rub into the roots of the hair, you can take orally 150 ml three times a day before meals.
- Infusion of dandruff prepared from 0.5 liters of boiling water and 3 teaspoons of root elecampane. Mixture insist half an hour. Infusion can moisten the hair, rub into the scalp. Rinse with clean water in half an hour. This tool is also used for oily hair.
Nine in gynecology
The root of the plant has been used for a long time and quite successfully to stimulate the function of the ovaries, eliminates pain during menstruation, normalizes the cycle, reduces inflammation and stops lactation. Elecampane is a very effective remedy in gynecology, if you know how to make a diacagus to call menstruation correctly. It contains a substance that enhances blood formation, so after a few tricks improvements are noticeable:
- In case of delay, the devysil provokes menstruation in just a few steps. But it is necessary to know not only how to brew a calyx in order to cause menstruation, but also remember that it is important to follow the recommended dosage so as not to cause bleeding: 50 ml twice a day.
- Broth for the delay is prepared from 300 ml of hot water and one spoonful of roots. The mixture is boiled for 5 minutes, wrap and insist half an hour. Strain and drink no more than 100 ml per day.
- The same decoction in the descent of the uterus soothes the pain. Likewise, you can make a miscarriage for miscarriage. Before use, it is best to consult a doctor.
If you have problems with conception
It is recommended decoction and infertility. Its effectiveness is due to the fact that the plant will reduce inflammation and improves metabolism, thereby eliminating the most common causes of infertility. In addition, he has a positive effect on the organism as a whole. Properly chosen treatment course normalizes the cycle, strengthens the reproductive system. And it should be remembered that treatment with herbal remedies is a long process:
- For conception, it is recommended to apply the tincture of two parts of vodka and 1 part of the roots. Insist until sediment appears, strain and take twice a day. Shake the solution before use.
- The same tincture is successfully used in the omission of the uterus, urinary incontinence, inflammation of the appendages. You can soak the tampon with tincture and moisten with a mixture of aloe and honey (1: 1). Tampons are placed daily. Tincture and aloe-honey mixture are taken equally.
- For conception, it is also recommended herbal collection: 6 spoons of roots of elecampane, burdock and dandelion in equal parts pour 0.5 liters of sixty percent alcohol. Insist shaking daily for 21 days. As soon as a white precipitate appears on the bottom of the dish, the tincture is ready for use. Drink 50 ml twice a day.
The composition of rhizomes include:
- Inulin and inulenin - polysaccharides, natural sources of energy. They strengthen the bonds of cells in the tissues of the body.
- Resins (gum) - has bactericidal and laxative properties.
- Slime - thanks to her, the plant has anti-antiphasic properties.
- Alkaloids - natural anesthetic, antispasmodic. It also has soothing properties.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) - useful for skin and blood formation.
- Essential oil - provides analgesic, sedative, antiseptic properties of elecampane.
The useful root devyasila
Such a rich composition explains the anti-inflammatory, expectorant, choleretic properties of the plant. Elecampel is a good sedative, diuretic and diaphoretic qualities. It is used to remove worms. In addition, it is good to use Oman in indigestion, to improve digestion.
The use of plants in traditional medicine
Such a diverse set of useful qualities could not get around folk herbalists. There is an impressive list of problems for which root devyasila is used: what does it help with? The main potions of traditional medicine will be discussed below.
The recipe for decoction is simple:1 scoop of crushed rhizomes and roots is filled with 1 cup of water, then the mixture is boiled for 10-15 minutes. After that, all leave to infuse for 3-4 hours. It is necessary to filter. Take a decoction of 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
It is used as an expectorant and gastric agent. It helps broth and intestinal diseases. Rinsing decoction helps with inflammation of the throat and mouth. It is also a good antiseptic for washing wounds.
For the preparation of infusionIt is necessary to take 120 g of rhizomes with roots, which pour 0.5 red fortified wine, brew about 10 minutes, then filter. Take the infusion should be 50 g before meals 2-3 times a day.
This infusion tones, has a tonic effect, helps with gastric diseases (gastritis and ulcers). Traditional tincture of vodka:30-40 grams of the roots and rhizomes of Oman thoroughly chop, then add half a liter of vodka. Insist it all for two days in a dark place, stirring the mixture periodically. После того как средство процежено, его можно употреблять по 25 капель до еды. Эта настойка полезна при диабете, водянке, гепатите.
Для лечения разных кожных заболеваний — дерматозов, экземы, высыпаний различного характера — применяют мазь на основе девясила.
Один из способов приготовления такой мази:
- смешать порошок корней омана и свиное сало в соотношении 1:2,
- хорошо перемешать и растереть,
- мазь готова к применению, и ее можно наносить на больное место.
Harm and contraindications
Root elecampane, in addition to medicinal properties, has its side effects and contraindications.
Colds, pains, stomach upsets are all frequent troubles for any person. It is for such cases that you keep at home a drug with a bastard and be healthy.