Every amateur gardener is interested in growing a healthy crop of vegetables. However, without the use of protective drugs, it becomes almost impossible. Increasingly, garden crops are affected by various viruses and pathogenic bacteria. To help in such situations come fungicides. The most harmless and effective drug of this group is Fitosporin-M. Instructions for its use will be detailed in our article.
"Fitosporin-M" is attributed to two classes of ownership: biological pesticides and bacterial fungicides. It was developed in special laboratories by microbiologists using living cells. It was based on bacterial culture - Baccilius subtilis 26 D. The natural product is able to defeat various types of harmful fungi. There are three types of fungicide release available: powder, paste and liquid.
In liquid form, the agent is used for spraying plants at the stage of vegetative development. Vegetables are treated with the solution before they are stored. Also in it soaked seeds and cuttings for rooting.
Powder is more suitable for preparing greenhouses. They are treated with soil before planting seeds and seedlings. It also soaked planting material and process vegetables at different stages of development.
The paste is used for processing flower bulbs, spraying the green mass of plants and preparing the preplant material. It is convenient because you can make a concentrate from it and store it until the desired time. Immediately before processing the cultures, this solution is diluted in the required proportions. Certain doses will depend on the purpose for which the agent will be used.
How does the biological remedy Fitosporin-M affect plants? The instructions describe in accessible language.
Natural, environmentally friendly product has a systemic effect. It can penetrate into all parts of plants and have an effect on a long period of time. Thanks to the spore culture, substances that are products of vital activity, called oligopeptides, are produced. It is they who inhibit pathogenic microorganisms that provoke fungal diseases of plants.
The tool is a modified version of "Fitosporin." A new drug is characterized by a longer shelf life. As part of this tool, there are various bioadditives and powder GUMI (OD Humate). Due to additional additives in plants, immunity to pesticide poisoning and rapid temperature changes are increased. The combination of spore culture with bio-additives gives better results: the plants become hardy and enriched with the necessary microelements, because of which they have a healthy appearance.
Spheres of application
The instructions for use "Fitosporin-M" is described as a drug of universal action. Garden crops are not the only use of biological means. He brings great benefits to garden and greenhouse plants, as well as indoor flowers.
The use of pesticide on different plants shows different effects. Nevertheless, many growers are satisfied with these results. For example, lovers of indoor plants use a means for rooting cuttings. The fact is that, using this method of reproduction of indoor plants, many found rotting of the lower part of the process. This problem is easily handled, as indicated by the instructions, "Fitosporin-M". Reviews show that when tilling the soil with this solution, the cuttings are well established and grow better. For these purposes, the fungicide is available in drops.
The big plus is that you do not need to wait for a suitable period for the use of a biological product. It has a positive effect on the growth of plants during the growing season, and also protects them from pathogenic microorganisms at the stage of flowering and the formation of fruits.
There is another form of biofungicide. As indicated by the instructions, "Fitosporin-M resuscitator" assists with strong lesions of plants. But as many prefer to use the usual means, let's talk about using it. The list of diseases with which the fungicide helps to cope is quite wide. These include the following plant damage:
- American powdery mildew,
- different tubers rot,
- snow mold
- downy mildew,
- tracheomecal wilt,
- fusarium and penileral rot,
- black rot
Based on the instructions for use, "Fitosporin-M" for tomatoes is simply an indispensable lifesaver. Here is a list of these diseases that it copes with:
- late blight,
- bacterial wilt,
- brown rust,
- soft rot,
- bacterial cancer.
To this list, you can add diseases that affect the bulbs and roots during storage. The fruits in the storage room, sprayed with a solution of "Fitosporina-M". The instruction indicates that the agent is non-toxic, so it can be safely applied in small rooms.
The expected result can always be obtained only with careful familiarization with the rules and their observance. The manufacturer draws attention to the minus that should be considered when using Fitosporina-M. The instruction warns that the bacterium hay bacillus, which is in the composition of the drug, does not tolerate ultraviolet radiation. That she died, spraying is carried out in the morning or evening hours, or in cloudy weather. The implementation of these works requires compliance with several conditions:
- To make the result more noticeable, spraying should be carried out in dry weather.
- In the case of a prolonged rain period, it is necessary to pick out moments when there is no rain. This should be done either immediately after the precipitation, or in front of them.
- If the work was performed in wet weather, the treatment should be repeated after 10 days.
Rate of calculation
For the prevention and consolidation of previous treatments, the fungicide is diluted in a ratio of 1:20. If the disease progresses, then the plants are treated with a solution in a 1: 2 ratio.
Based on the instructions, "Fitosporin-M" for tomatoes is bred in the following proportions:
- 10 g per 5 liters of water for the root system of seedlings. They are immersed for two hours in the finished solution.
- For processing during the growing season of the bushes prepare a solution of 5 g of funds and 10 liters of water. Between preventive measures, the time interval is from 10 to 15 days.
Cucumber seeds are kept in a solution (1.5 g per 1 l of water) of Fitosporin-M for about 2 hours.
For spraying cucumber bushes a biological product is used in the same proportions as for tomatoes.
For preplant processing of potato root crops, take 10 g of the drug per 0.5 l of water. To carry out the spraying of bushes, dilute the amount of funds in 5 liters of liquid.
To process the planting material of cabbage, you need to dissolve 1.5 g of powder in one liter of water. For soaking the roots, the dose is increased by half. In the ground cabbage bushes treated with a solution (6/10 l) with an interval of one week.
Let's talk further about the liquid form of the fungicide. For indoor plants, dilute 10 drops per 1 liter of water and shed the soil well before planting. Positive results can be observed when spraying flowers during the growing season. If you need to process the leaves, then you need to use a spray. For diseased plants, the drug rate is increased to 15 drops.
In the instructions for use of the paste "Fitosporin-M" it is recommended to first dilute it in water, the volume of which should be doubled. For the manufacture of liquid concentrate you need to take 100 g of paste and a glass of pure water. The resulting solution is used for almost all types of processing plants.
Potted flowers are sprayed with a solution with a dosage according to the liquid form of the drug.
For soaking the seeds take two drops of concentrate and half a glass of water.
According to the instructions, the paste "Fitosporin-M" for processing the leaves of indoor plants is diluted in the same proportions as the powder for spraying vegetable crops. A reduced dose may be about 4 drops per cup of water. The same solution rooted and cuttings of indoor plants.
For decontamination of root crops and bulbs, a liquid preparation is prepared from three tablespoons of paste concentrate and one glass of water.
The biological product in question can be combined with many garden tools. These include many growth promoters, insecticides, and other fungicides. If a precipitate forms during the mixing process, this is a sign of incompatibility, such a mixture is prohibited. With drugs that cause alkaline reactions, microbiological agent can not be mixed.
The presence of humic acids in the fungicide frees from the use of growth stimulants. Combining such tools does not make sense.
In addition to the universal version, "Fitosporin-M" is produced for certain types of crops, with the words "cucumber" or "tomatoes." In this case, it is recommended to use the fungicide for its intended purpose, since specific microelements are added for each culture.
The optimal temperature for the storage of the drug is no more than +30 o C. It should not be stored on the same shelf with medicines, foodstuffs and feed additives for animals. It is necessary to ensure that the drug is out of the reach of children.
The biological product has another important advantage. When frozen, the spore culture ceases to function, but when reversed, its properties are revived.
By danger to humans, Fitosporin-M belongs to the 4th grade.
Although the drug is non-toxic, it is still not an air freshener. Conducting work on spraying plants, it is necessary to observe some safety rules.
- To work with the fungicide, it is better to isolate individual clothes and purchase a gauze bandage and gloves.
- Do not use food dishes.
- When ingested, immediately do a gastric lavage with the help of special products purchased at a pharmacy.
- If the solution gets into the eyes or on the skin, it should be washed off under a strong stream of water.
- Do not leave containers with working fluid in accessible places for children and animals. In the instructions for use "Fitosporina-M" there is information that the drug may be dangerous for the bees. The apiary should be located at a distance of 5 km from the site of the garden works.
The overwhelming majority of gardeners believe that all forms of the fungicide work fine, including Fitosporin-M Resuscitator. Instructions for use, reviews unanimously state this. From the statements of people it can be noted that the drug successfully defeats powdery mildew, has a positive effect on the growth of plants, and has shown itself well on tomatoes. And if preventive procedures are carried out in time, the plants may not be sick at all. Many people like to use the fungicide in powder form. It is impossible to leave unnoticed and references to the paste "Fitosporin-M". Instructions for use and reviews about it show how convenient this form is to use. The prepared concentrate is always at hand, it can be diluted at its discretion. There is also a bitter experience in the use of fungicide. When growing mushrooms, he was not pleased with the positive results.
Fitosporin-M refers to systemic drugs that can spread through the vascular system of plants. It is based on a spore culture, its metabolic products (it produces fungicidal oligopeptides) suppresses the reproduction of pathogens of fungal and bacterial plant diseases:
- American powdery mildew,
- bacterial spotting (black rot),
- bacterial cancer,
- white spot (septoria),
- brown rust,
- root rot,
- monolial burn
- powdery mildew,
- peronospora (downy mildew),
- penile rot,
- snow mold
- dry and wet rot of tubers,
- tracheomycosis (tracheomycous wilt),
- fusarium rot,
- cercosporosis, etc.
As well as rot when storing tubers and bulbs: white rot, gray rot, black dry rot, fruit rot, dry fusarium rot, etc. Fitosporin is not a panacea for all diseases of garden plants and indoor (tropical) flowers, its effectiveness may differ from different plants and depending on the disease ranges from 65 to 95%. This is a very good performance, given that the drug is low toxic, and can be safely applied even in apartment conditions.
The great advantage of this drug is the preservation of live cultures in a wide range of temperatures from -50 to + 40 ° C. The biological product retains its properties even after freezing and thawing. Under unfavorable conditions for it, the bacterial culture of Bacillus subtilis goes into a spore state, vital activity is suspended, but as soon as conditions are restored (for example, after thawing) the bacteria become active, inhibiting pathogenic fungi and bacteria. In addition, Fitosporin-M biofungicide can be enriched with humic bioactive fertilizer GUMI (this should be indicated on the package). Humic acid is needed only for the roots, no need to add humic acid for spraying vegetables and fruits, including before storage.
The main advantage of phytosporin-M is the ability to apply it at any time at any stage of plant development - during the growing season, flowering, fruiting. The manufacturer guarantees the safety of the crop even on the day of treatment with phytosporin. However, there is a significant drawback: the bacterium of the hay bacillus (any of its strains) is killed in bright sunlight. If you want to apply spraying of phytosporin from diseases, do it only in cloudy weather, or at the end of the day when it is getting dark. Also iplants.ru reminds: do not forget to wash fruits and vegetables with hot water, and berries - with cold running and boiled water, before eating and preparing dishes.
If you need a fungicide to protect the garden, vegetable garden and house flowers from the group of biological products, pay attention to another drug in this group - Trihofit.
Phytosporin is used for treating seeds, cuttings, preparing the ground before sowing and planting, for spraying vegetative and fruiting plants. Treatments can be carried out in any weather, but after the rains, the protective film resulting from spraying is partially washed off, therefore re-spraying is necessary. The frequency of 7-14 days depending on the weather. In the period of prolonged prolonged rains, it makes sense to spray for 2 - 3 hours before the rain or immediately after the rain. If Fitosporin is used for irrigation, the multiplicity of treatments is 1 month for vegetables and 2 times per month for fruit and berry trees and shrubs. Houseplants 1 time per month.
With phytosporin you can spray fruit trees and shrubs from scab 5 g of powder per 10 l of water to spray as you get from the stairs along the canopy. It is best to combine the spraying of phytosporin with a growth stimulator - zircon 1 ml per 10 liters of water. Spray the first time on the spread of the leaves, the second - when the ovary is slightly smaller than a quail egg. Watering fruit trees is probably not justified - too much solution needs to be prepared and not all is absorbed by the roots.
Dilute 1-2 hours before processing.
- For soaking tubers and bulbs: 10 g of powder per 500 ml of water, spray this solution, enough for 20 kg of processing of the preplant material.
- To soak the seeds for 2 hours before planting: 1.5 g of powder (0.5 tsp) per 100 ml of water.
- For soaking the root system for the prevention and treatment of rot, before planting seedlings: 10 g of Fitosporin per 5 liters of water, soak for 1-2 hours. After planting or transplanting, it is possible to pour primer with this solution (as usual watering).
- For the prevention and treatment of fungal and bacterial diseases, spraying on the sheet:
- potatoes - 10 g of powder per 5 liters of water, again in 10-14 days,
- cabbage - 6 g per 10 l of water, again in 2-3 weeks,
- tomatoes, peppers, eggplants - 5 g per 10 liters of water, again in 10-14 days,
- cucumbers - 10 g per 5 l of water, spray three times with an interval of 10-15 days.
- For spraying indoor and garden flowers: as a preventive measure, 1.5 g (1/2 tsp) per 2 liters of water, for the treatment of diseased flowers, 1.5 g per 1 liter of water.
- To prepare greenhouses and soil before planting vegetables and berries: 5 g of powder per 10 liters of water should be sprayed onto the surfaces of greenhouses and greenhouses, watering the soil, a week before planting.
Fitosporin-M paste contains GUMI, therefore nothing needs to be added to it. Preparation of solution concentrate: Dilute 100 g of phytosporin paste into 200 ml of water, or in any other amount in a 1: 2 ratio. The resulting concentrated solution can be stored and diluted with water again before use at the rate of:
- Клубни и луковицы перед хранением или посадкой, опрыскивание из расчета 3 ст. ложки концентрата раствора на 1 стакан воды.
- Для замачивания семян овощей, садовых и комнатных цветов - 2 капли концентрированного раствора на пол стакана воды, выдержать 2 часа.
- Для укореняемых черенков: 4 капли рабочего раствора на 1 стакан воды (200 мл).
- Spraying a sheet of vegetables, berries, fruit trees and flowers for the prevention and treatment of various diseases - 3 teaspoons of concentrate per 10 liters of water or 4 drops of concentrate per 200 ml of water, watering and spraying.
- Houseplants: 10 drops in 1 liter of water for spraying and 15 drops in 1 liter of water for irrigating the soil in pots.
Liquid phytosporin (in the finished solution) is intended primarily for spraying vegetative plants on a leaf (including indoor), as well as for spraying vegetables, fruits, berries, tubers before putting it into storage. At the same time, the manufacturer offers the same solution in different versions: you can see a bottle with the inscription "Fitosporin - M Bio-protection for flowers and indoor plants", "Fitosporin - M Golden autumn", Fitosporin - M Storage "are identical solutions by quantity good bacteria and apply the same way: at the rate of 10 drops per 1 cup of water (200 ml). You can root the cuttings in the same solution, or soak the seeds.
Bacillus subtilis bacteria spore concentrate, the drug contains amino acids, natural antibiotics, vitamins, enzymes that help dissolve the cell walls of pathogenic fungi and bacteria. The drug helps to restore the growth of plants due to disease, as well as from the effects of adverse factors affected by waterlogging, from sunburn, frozen plants. Can be combined with growth promoters.
Phytosporine consumption rates
- At the beginning of the disease, dilute the drug in the ratio of 1 part concentrate to 20 parts of water, carefully spray the plants. Re 10 days later.
- With a high degree of development of the disease dilute 1 part of the concentrate into 2 parts of water. Re 10 days later.
Consumption of the prepared solution of 1 l per 10 sq. m
Is it possible to spray plant phytosporin during fruit ripening
Fitosporin can be sprayed any plants during fruiting and flowering, including tomatoes, cucumbers, grapes, strawberries and strawberries, raspberries. Berries can be eaten on the same day.
Scientists have shown that the bacterial strains of Bacillus subtilis are not harmful to humans and animals. For doubters, one can refer to the fact that the US Department of Food and Drug Administration (GRAS) (generally regarded as safe) status of safe organisms is assigned to them. Moreover, some strains of Bacillus subtilis Bacillus subtilis (other than in the composition of phytosporin) are the active ingredients of certain drugs, for example, Biosporin. It is intended for the treatment of intestinal infections, including in children. Although the strains of bacteria in medicines for people and plants are different, phytosporin can be considered absolutely safe.
Fitosporin for tomatoes and cucumbers
Phytosporin is especially popular for the treatment of tomatoes and cucumbers. Unfortunately, these vegetables have a lot of diseases, and the labor invested in the cultivation of seedlings, the preparation of greenhouses, and the dressing with fertilizers is so great that it is especially insulting to lose the harvest. Chemicals to combat disease can persist in the tissues of the fruit for up to 30 days, spraying tomatoes and cucumbers during flowering with pesticides is unacceptable - if the toxic chemical gets on the flower, it can penetrate into the ovary and persist until the fruits ripen. Although in general tomatoes can be sprayed during flowering and fruiting: it is possible to conduct foliar dressing, for example, with boric acid, and, of course, prevent phytophthora using phytosporin.
Plant protection against phytophthora and other diseases should be carried out at different stages: soaking seeds, when planting seedlings, but do not forget that during growth in greenhouses and greenhouses, the microclimate is very conducive to the development of pathogens. Conventional fungicides can be used 1-2 times per season, and phytosporin-M, although it has a weaker effect, rather only suppresses fungal and bacterial infections, but it is simply indispensable in organic farming - you can spray and water phytosporin for as long as enough patience.
The bacterium Bacillus subtilis is stable in a wide range of temperatures, but the optimal conditions for its development are 20-25 ° C. Tomatoes and cucumbers need to be sprayed with a solution prepared from 5 g of phytosporin-M per 10 liters of water, the maximum protection is given by repeated spraying in 5-7 days. But not the concentration of the solution is important - you can measure everything, focusing on the color of the solution - put phytosporine (paste, liquid or powder) so much that it turns out to be the color of tea, it is important to spray in the evening, better when it gets dark - the bacteria dies quickly in the light . If you have tomatoes and cucumbers planted in open ground, do not spray in cold weather!
Water the solution of phytosporin tomatoes and cucumbers can be in any weather, but the action is somewhat slower. Therefore, water from phytophtora and other diseases should be no less than once every five days.
The drug is compatible with many chemical pesticides: for example, with insecticides - Decis, Aktara, Fitoverm, fungicides - Strobe, Quadris, Tilt premium, Fundazol, Vitivaks 200. With fertilizers and growth regulators (Zircon, Ribav-Extra, Epin, Obereg, Plantaf growth (Zircon, Ribav-Extra, Epin, Obereg, Plantaf Growth) , antibiotic drugs - Fitolavin. It is important - do not combine with solutions that have an alkaline reaction! It should be noted that some variants of Fitosporin-M contain GUMI (humic acids), for example, Fitosporin-paste. In this case, it is inappropriate to combine them with growth promoters.
In addition, the manufacturer produces Fitosporin special for specific vegetables, for example, "Fitosporin-M cucumber" or "Fitosporin-M tomatoes" - their difference is that they contain trace elements (each one is different) which are more necessary for a particular vegetable crop. Therefore, it is advisable not to replace them with vegetables, if there is no specific name, to use Fitosporin-M universal, and not to combine spraying with mineral fertilizers in order to avoid an overabundance of some minerals.
In what case is used Fitosporin-M?
Therapeutic drug is used in the case of:
- Appearances of incomprehensible white bloom, fungus on a houseplant.
- The appearance of dark spots due to a long stay in the sun.
- Root rotting due to excessive watering.
- For the prevention of various diseases of indoor and agricultural plants.
- To improve the growth of plants, including garden crops in the seedling stage.
It refers to both bactericides and fungicides. Such a problem as radical rot requires immediate elimination, because in almost 100% of the cases the rot goes to the stem, leaves and bulbs. If rot is a fungal disease, then most likely, after the death of the root, the rest of the plant will turn yellow, crack and dry out.
With the development of bacterial decay, the first symptoms are a slowdown in the growth of seedlings due to the death of the root. The shoots of such plants will turn black or dry. The drug Fitosporin-M is the only means that is able at an early stage to reduce the bacterial and fungal threat. It should be used with standard irrigation each time for prevention.
"Fitosporin-M": description of the drug
What is "Fitosporin" and how to use it - every gardener or a gardener should know, because according to reviews, he is one of the most effective anti-fungal agents in crop production. This drug is used not only for the treatment and prevention of various diseases (blackleg, bacteriosis, rezoktonioza, etc.), but also for presowing treatment of seeds, roots of seedlings, vegetables for their better preservation, etc.
On sale there are various modifications of the drug: the active active ingredient remains the same everywhere, but supplements change depending on the cultures. So, gardeners and gardeners, most often, prefer the universal "Fitosporin-M"; among vegetable growers, the use of "Fitosporin" for tomatoes, potatoes and other vegetables is popular, among fans of indoor plants — "Fitosporina" for flowers.
Fitosporin-M is issued in the form:
- light gray or white powder, packaged in sachets (from 10 g to 300 g). In this form, the preparation can be stored without loss of useful properties for 4 years or more (according to user feedback). Of disadvantages — rather long dissolution in water (it is necessary to soak in advance).
- pastes of thick consistency and dark color (in sealed bags from 10 g to 200 g). It also has a long shelf life. Easily soluble in water
- liquids (used mainly for indoor plants). This is a ready substrate. Bottled in bottles, bottles and cans (up to 10 liters). It can not be frozen. Impact on plants — lighter and softer.
Did you know?Aqueous solutions of powder and paste "Fitosporin-M" have no smell. The drug in the form of a liquid smells like ammonia (due to the fact that manufacturers add this substance to bottles to stabilize dormant bacteria). When mixing a liquid preparation with water, the smell disappears.
Active ingredient and mechanism of action "Fitosporin-M"
"Fitosporin-M" — this natural biofungicide. The drug "Fitosporin" (as it tells us the instructions for its use) contains live spores and cells (2 billion / g) soil bacteria Bacillus subtilis— strain 26D (hay bacillus).
This type of bacteria tolerates frost, heat and drought well, in case of adverse conditions it easily turns into a spore state..
In addition to the active substance in the "Fitosporin" may include additional — “Gumi” (made of brown coal and contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium), chalk (used as a binder) and others (the corresponding inscriptions on the package will indicate this).
Important!Supplement Gumi is especially useful for the development of the root system. However, in the case of spraying fruits and vegetables, it is desirable to use the drug without this additive. The mechanism of action is simple: when interacting with water, the culture is activated, the bacteria begin to feed. Their metabolic products inhibit the development of pathogenic bacteria and fungal spores. Dangerous microflora is neutralized. Immunity of plants, their resistance to diseases increases. Gumi stimulates plant growth, acts as a fertilizer and immunomodulator.
"Fitosporin" is used for:
- treatment of plants (the effectiveness of the drug often depends on the degree of neglect of the disease and the damage to the plant: in severe cases, it is impossible to do without chemicals, but the initial stages of the disease are quite “hard” for Fitosporin and it will accelerate the rehabilitation process at the recovery stage),
- prevention of plant diseases
- seed soaking,
- processing cuttings
- soil preparation before sowing or planting crops.
Particularly noteworthy is the question "How to prepare the drug" Fitosporin-M "for use?", That is, how to properly dilute it.
Important!Do not dissolve Fitosporin-M in tap water (chlorinated water will kill bacteria). For the solution better suited rainwater, well, boiled or melt water. After dilution of the powder, it is necessary to “sustain” the solution for a couple of hours in order for the bacteria to wake up and activate. Paste is recommended to part for two-three days before the planned processing. If the mixture is prepared for spraying, then you can add liquid soap at the rate of 1 ml per 10 liters. This will ensure better adhesion of the drug."Fitosporin" in powder is diluted in water at room temperature (in the ratio 1: 2 — this is the so-called "working solution"). Sprinkle with plant or earth powder. — it is useless, because the bacteria are not activated.Liquid "Fitosporin" for indoor plants and to prepare for planting seeds or bulbs need not be diluted — He is ready to use. The drug in the right doses (drop by drop) is simply added to the water.
Did you know?The soil bacteria Bacillus subtilis (the second name “hay bacillus”) is very widespread in nature. This culture was described as early as 1835. Bacillus subtilis was actively used in science (they are also called model bacteria). To obtain colonies, the hay was boiled in water and infused for several days. Previously it was thought that hay wand is harmful to humans. Currently, science has proven the opposite - these bacteria are not only safe, but also useful to humans, animals, and plants. They inhibit the development of pathogenic and pathogenic microbes, fungal organisms, etc. Different strains of this culture are used in medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture, and the food industry (in Japan, the Bacillus natto strain is used to prepare a traditional dish - fermentation of soybeans).
The packaged paste is dissolved in water in a ratio of 1: 2 (200 g of paste are diluted with 400 g of water). The result is a concentrated substrate, which can be added at any time to plant treatment solutions or diluted with water immediately before use.
Many gardeners consider using the powder less economical, as it is easier and more profitable to dilute the Fitosporin-M paste once a season (the resulting substrate retains all its properties for 6 months).
Processing (spraying, watering) plants are carried out in any weather (but you need to take into account that bacteria of hay bacillus are afraid of the bright sun, and rain can wash off some of the drug). Therefore, it is desirable to handle immediately after the rain (or 2-3 hours before it), in the evening or morning sun.
The number of sprays for therapeutic purposes depends on weather conditions. — one spray in 14 days in dry weather and every 7 days — in the rainy season. Watering crops and houseplants at the root of the preparation should be once a month, fruit and berries — twice (1 liter of solution per plant). “Fitosporin” is also used in the fall and spring for preventive spraying of all plants. After the application of chemicals in the treatment of plants, the treatment with this preparation is also useful for faster restoration of their microflora.
Dosage of the drug for different cultures
The dosage of the drug consumption depends on the method of treatment, the culture and the intended use.
The solution is prepared by diluting the powder in water. The dosage of the drug is as follows:
- 2-3 tsp per 1 liter of water — preventive spraying of cabbage (twice, in the first and second week after planting), cucumbers (spraying three times a season every two weeks),
- 5 g per 10 liters of water — preparation of greenhouses for planting plants (tillage before planting seedlings and spraying the surface of greenhouses "Fitosporin"),
- tablespoon of the drug in 1 liter of water — tomatoes (seedling roots are soaked for two hours, watered on the third day after transplanting 200 ml under each bush),
- 5 g per 10 liters of water — therapeutic and prophylactic spraying of fruit and berry trees and shrubs (double: when the leaves bloom and when the ovary appears),
- 10 g per 0.5 l of water — preplant treatment of flower tubers and bulbs (the norm is 20 kg),
- 1.5 g per 0.1 l — preparation for sowing seeds (soak for two hours),
- 10 g per 5 l — treatment of roots of seedlings against rot (soak for 2 hours, after planting is completed, pour seedling with the same solution),
- 10 g per 5 l — spraying against fungal diseases of potato leaves (repeated after two weeks),
- 1.5 g per 2 liters (prophylaxis), 1 l (treatment) — spraying indoor plants,
Did you know?Among gardeners, the use of "Fitosporin" for cucumbers is popular. Processing with chemicals negatively affects the quality of the fruit - harmful substances are stored in their tissues for up to a month, toxic chemicals penetrate into the ovary and remain in cucumbers. Fitosporin-M cucumber will help to avoid this and add the macronutrients necessary for the development of this vegetable.
Dosage of paste and water:
- 10 drops per 1 liter (for spraying) and fifteen (for watering) potted indoor plants,
- 3 tsp per 10 liters of water — preventive treatment of soil and compost,
- 3 teaspoons per 10 liters of water - spraying in the medical and preventive purposes of garden crops and flowers.
- 4 drops per 200 ml - treatment of cuttings, bulbs, seeds before planting (at least two hours).
Dosage of bottled "Fitosporin":
- 4 drops per 200 ml - preventive spraying of house plants,
- 10 drops per 200 ml - treatment and prevention (watering and spraying) of potted flowering plants,
- 4 tbsp. spoons on 1 l of water - processing before planting potatoes (it is necessary to dip tubers in solution). The dosage is calculated on a bucket of potatoes.
Important!Side effects from overdose are not marked. Many gardeners claim that as such, an overdose of this drug does not exist (dilute the drug "by eye", focusing on the color of the solution). Other plant growers believe that dosages should be observed, and excessive concentration can harm the plants.
Fitosporin-M: the benefits of biofungicide
Soil treatment “Fitosporin” (spring and autumn), spraying and watering of street and indoor plants have a positive effect on their condition and yield.
The biological fungicide "Fitosporin-M" performs several important functions:
- protects and treats several diseases at the same time (which distinguishes it from a number of other biofungicides),
- possesses growth regulating activity.
- высокая экологичность (средство является безопасным для человека (4 класс опасности) и для пчел (3 класс). Период ожидания минимален (например, применение «Фитоспорина» на клубнике позволяет употреблять в пищу ягоды уже на следующий день),
- высокая эффективность действия против патогенов (грибков и бактерий) внутри растений, надземной части и в прикорневой зоне (от 76% до 96 % успешности),
- способность уменьшать токсичность воздействия химических удобрений на растения,
- the possibility of using throughout the vegetative period of plant development,
- the ability to increase crop yields from 15% to 25% (provided that the preparation is properly treated),
- good compatibility with other fungicides (such drugs as "Fundazol", "Vitivaks 200", "Decis", etc.).
"Fitosporin-M" does not cause resistance in plants, allows you to increase the shelf life of fruits and fruits (two to three times).
An important factor is the affordable price.
Important!"Fitosporin-M" categorically can not be used in conjunction with drugs on an alkaline basis (fertilizers, growth regulators, etc.).
Despite the fact that Fitosporin-M is used by many plant breeds and its use has undeniable advantages, some precautions need to be made:
- hay bacillus bacteria quickly die in bright sunlight
- acts less efficiently than chemical fungicides,
- some difficulties arise when dosing (no dispenser),
Precautions when working with the drug
Getting on the mucous membrane, "Fitosporin" causes a slight irritation, a slight burning sensation. Therefore, when carrying out any work with the use of the drug should follow simple safety rules:
- be in rubber (silicone) gloves,
- use a respirator (gauze bandage) and goggles during spraying,
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- in case of contact with the solution or the drug itself on the skin or mucous membranes, they should be immediately washed with running water (if it gets into the eyes, rinse them open),
- in case of accidental ingestion of the drug, it is necessary to clear the stomach and drink activated charcoal,
- do not dilute the drug in dishes that are used for food (or its preparation),
- after work with the drug should change and wash with soap all open skin (hands, neck, face).
Under the name "Fitosporin" a number of drugs are produced, which are based on the natural bacterial culture.
The active ingredient of drugs are living cells and spores of natural bacterial culture. Bacillus subtilis 26 D, 100 mln. Cells / g. As a carrier of bacterial culture, a composition based on chalk, various fillers and OD of humate in the form of GUMI powder is used. The presence in the composition of OD Humate enhances the fungicidal properties of the drug and ensures the stabilization of its characteristics over a long period, so that the guaranteed shelf life of the drug from one to two years without losing its qualities, and the shelf life is not limited.
On sale are products containing Bacillus subtilis, but with other strains, for example, Alirin and Gamar.
Fitosporin effective against a broad range of fungal and bacterial diseases, including against scab, wilt, blackleg, late blight, moldy seed, root rot, rots sprouting, powdery mildew, brown rust, loose smut, smut, Alternaria, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, septoria and many others.