Posted by melnikoff Date: 2014-06-25
Weeds cause damage to gardens and orchards from spring to late autumn and take more than half of the nutrients and fertilizers brought from the soil by gardeners from the soil. The use of roundup in weed control is almost an indispensable way to destroy weeds, which changed the gardeners' idea of herbicides.
Roundup has been used for many years in more than 100 countries around the world. It is used on industrial facilities, railway and highways, parks and squares.
The main advantage of the drug is its non-toxicity to humans and animals no more than that of table salt.
The principle of action of the drug "Roundup"
Once on the surface of the plant, Roundup spreads very quickly throughout its pores and the entire system, destroying both the root and aboveground parts of the weed. The rate of penetration and damage depends on the thickness, thickness and downiness of the leaf. The action takes place quickly, within 4-6 hours, but more woody plants absorb it a little longer.
The first signs of the death of the plant appear after 3-5 days, it turns yellow. Total death occurs within 2-3 weeks. The drug gets only inside the plant, without affecting the soil layer and seeds. Once in the soil, the preparation completely decomposes in the period from 1 week to a month, therefore, it is possible to plant seedlings or sow the seeds of cultivated plants almost immediately after the death of weeds.
The application of the roundup brings the desired effect on all types of weeds, both on the young and on those that grow every year anew.
Using the roundup in the garden
Rounds can be used all the time when the plant has green foliage, that is, from early spring to late autumn. If you crave your garden to be fully prepared for spring planting, you can start spraying from the autumn, then by spring there will be only parts of the garden elements that are not affected, which can be processed just before planting the crop.
Before planting a lawn, spraying with a roundup is simply indispensable. If you do not carry out the treatment, then together with the sown seeds will sprout, the weeds and all the work will be in vain.
When you do a garden treatment, you should spray the area around the trunk, and then dig up the soil and sow it with a lawn or cover it with a dark film. When the drug gets on the old bark, it does not harm the tree, and when spraying shrubs, it is recommended to wrap the plant to prevent solution from entering the young shoots.
Around the country house, along the greenhouses and fences, you can spray weeds at any time without restrictions.
The drug in the fight against weeds, if it enters the groundwater, is quickly associated with the elements located there and decomposes. It is little toxic and does not harm either humans, animals or the environment.
Roundup is diluted only in pure water, since the content of clay and sand can reduce the activity of the drug. The optimal concentration of the solution in water does not exceed 3%.
When a roundup is used in weed control at the dacha, your investment is fully justified by the results obtained. You only need to follow a few rules when using the drug in order for it to manifest itself in full.
It is necessary to take into account weather conditions, when it is raining to use the drug, it is desirable to postpone, water will wash away the solution, it will not have time to get into the pores of weeds. In the morning, with abundant dew, it is also not advisable to carry out spraying, since the effect of the drug will decrease.
The best time for processing the garden plot, right after the rain, then the foliage will be washed away from dust and absorption of the composition will not interfere.
Get rid of weeds forever video.
If you are tired of fighting weeds in your summer cottage, take a closer look at the preparation, especially since you already know how to use roundup in weed control. However, it is worth remembering that Roundup is still a chemical product. Those gardeners who are against the use of chemistry in general, video how to get rid of weeds forever to help. Successes in weed control and yields rich for you!
Have your own dacha, garden or vegetable garden? Please share this article with your gardener friends:
What is the peculiarity of the herbicide preparation
Annual weed control is a real problem and many have a desire to solve it radically, once and for all. Breeding weeds are able to resume their growth, even if only a small part of the root remains in the soil, this ability to regenerate brings summer residents to full exhaustion. Weed plants in the form of sowwood, wood lice, nettle, dandelion have a strong root system, it is impossible to dig it out entirely, because of its deep penetration into the soil of many small root processes that quickly recover and start growing.
Roundup allows you to get rid of the problem due to its unique action on the weed root. Moreover, the further development of the root is completely excluded. What is part of such a powerful tool?
Glyphosate is an active substance of the herbicide that is capable of penetrating from the leaf mass and plant stems from the very root of the weed. And here begins the main action associated with the violation of the synthesis of amino acids in the structures of the roots, which are the main suppliers of all nutrients for plants. Violating the basis of the bases, the herbicide gradually reduces to no the vital processes for plants and they begin to die. The duration of a roundup may vary depending on several factors: weather conditions, plant endurance and its individual qualities.
This herbicide does not have the ability to accumulate in the soil, its activity in soil structures is not great, and this allows us not to wait a certain period, and almost immediately plant cultivated plants on the treated places. This unique ability is very important, especially in spring, when roads are every day. Due to the collapse in the earth into composite natural properties, it is practically harmless to the seed material of vegetable crops. Conversion to components such as water, carbon dioxide and ammonia is not harmful to the soil.
However, it should be remembered about the other features of the drug, it equally affects both weeds and cultivated plants, so when processing the plots, you need to keep a distance and spray so that the drops of the herbicide spread targeted.
Advantages of the roundup
Among many drugs of similar effect, roundap has an undeniable advantage over other means, and this has been proven in practice. Many gardeners choose it for weed control for several reasons:
- At the same time, it successfully destroys many “difficult” weeds, keeping the soil layer fertile and moist, does not affect its structures in a negative way.
- The risk of erosion when using this herbicide is reduced several times.
- Allows you to engage in planting almost immediately after tillage from weeds, without requiring a waiting period.
- It makes it possible to save not only the strength, but also the time spent on weeding, since one treatment in 2-2.5 months is enough, after which disposal of the appearance of weeds is guaranteed.
- It is noticed that after soil treatment with roundap, there is an additional effect associated with improving seed germination, and hence increasing yields.
- Acting according to the instructions, you can forget about the weeds in the current season and feel all its advantages as an effective and safe herbicide. Its components are environmentally safe and do not harm humans, beneficial insects and, most importantly, soil fertility.
Undoubtedly, roundup is an advanced tool that helps to fight weeds in agriculture and on home gardens.
When to make processing
The use of the drug can be carried out all season, when the grass first appears in the earliest spring, before the autumn period, however, you must know the special rules and adhere to them during the treatment of the site.
- If your site is too thick with shrubs, trees and weeds of different sizes, especially perennial, then it is better to start using roundup, spraying tall plants, trees and bushes to be destroyed in the first year. Only in the second season you can start planting cultivated plants, but first make sure that the plants - pests are completely destroyed and turned into humus.
- In that case, if you plan to sow lawn grass and want to turn the plot into a beautiful lawn, process the soil with a roundap, and then sow the grass. This will ensure that germination of unwanted weeds is guaranteed.
- For the destruction of thickets or weeds on the fence, along the tracks, the buildings can be used at any time of the season, the main thing is to be warm, windless and not rainy.
- Under fruit bushes and trees, processing should be carried out especially carefully, for the safety of this event, the cultures are covered with roofing paper or other dense material. Immediately after processing under the trees, you should not sow lawn grass, it is necessary to withstand the season and support the soil under steam.
Important! The most effective is a complete treatment in early spring, it retains its effect for the entire season and reliably protects the beds from the appearance of weeds.
Instructions for use of roundup herbicide
In order to achieve the desired effect, you should clearly adhere to the rules on the application.
- Processing should be done only in dry weather without wind.
- You can not spray the grass, if it is wet, even from dew, this work is “wasted”.
- It is desirable that in the next six hours there will be no rain.
- The best hours for processing are not early mornings; at midday heat, the absorption of the drug by grass noticeably decreases.
- Sprayer must be point or narrowly directed. You can use brushes or syringes if it comes to individual weeds. Unacceptable widespread spraying, this leads to the death of all the nearest vegetation.
The method of application of the roundup provides for a different dosage for different types of weeds:
- For young, one-year plants, a solution of 60 ml of the drug per bucket of water is suitable.
- Perennials and dicotyledonous weeds require the preparation of a solution of 120 ml per 10 liters of water.
- On the potato can be used in a dose of 80 ml per 10 liters. The same dose will be suitable for rescuing neighboring weeds in the intersections or at fences.
The main condition that should be followed: apply a roundup herbicide before the flowering of weeds, in the period when they are actively increasing the green mass, in this case, their death can be expected in 7-10 days.
Weeds become a real disaster of summer cottages, which not only disrupt the normal process of development and growth of useful crops, but also spoil the external aesthetic appearance. A salvation from them for many flower growers, gardeners and gardeners was the use of Roundup from weeds, which has been successfully used as a means of combating unwanted vegetation in many countries around the world. Roundup has been used successfully to control both annual and weed perennials. A large number of weeds in the area is the cause of the development of many diseases of plant crops, as well as many harmful insects live in them. In addition, weeds absorb most of the nutrients and moisture from the soil, which are so necessary during the growth of garden crops and their fruiting.
Features of the herbicide Roundup
With the help of this herbicide and others like it (Ground, Tornado, Typhoon, Hurricane, Sniper, ...) you can get rid of such unwanted perennial weeds on the land plot as dandelion, wheat grass, nettle, woodlouse, convolvulus, hogweed, chaff and many others. Roundup is an absolutely safe means for humans, and also does not have any negative impact on young cultures that are in the initial growth stage at the place of treatment. Proper use of the Roundup will allow the weeds to be destroyed long before they become harmful to the surrounding plants during their intensive growth.
Until recently, gardeners were wary of using herbicides on their plots of land and flower beds, as this was fraught with unpleasant consequences. However, the emergence of such a safe means as Roundup has completely changed the attitude of a person to this group of drugs.
- The use of this drug is possible during the entire period of intensive growth of weeds, that is, from spring to late autumn,
- This preparation gives a good effect in preparing the garden and vegetable garden for fruiting on poorly cultivated lands. Such soils are characterized by a large number of weeds, and carrying out autumn soil treatment with Roundup will help to significantly reduce their number and calmly proceed to spring plantings,
- This preparation is successfully used in the creation of a lawn, since weeds will appear on the lawn along with the seeds of ornamental plants. Pre-tillage with Roundup before planting will help reduce the amount of weeds on the lawn,
- Roundup is a safe tool that can be safely applied to the treatment of any territory at any time.
How to roundup perennial weeds
The preparation that has fallen on the leaf surface is intensively absorbed by the plant and quickly spreads through all its parts and organs, causing the death of both the rhizome and the surface part of the weed. The yellow color of the leaves, as well as their wilting, is a characteristic sign of the drug's action and appears 4-6 days after the treatment, and after a few weeks the weed completely dies.
1. When working with Roundup, avoid contact with healthy crops, as it is a systemic herbicide, it actively penetrates the crop and can destroy it. In this case, it is recommended to thoroughly treat the green part of the plant with water or cut the affected branch of the tree. To achieve the most positive result, it is necessary to start working with this type of herbicide with a careful study of the instructions, indicating the features of its use and the recommended doses.
2. When using the sprayer for work, the first thing to do is pour a little water into it, then the drug is added, everything is mixed and the rest of the water is added at the rate of 1 bottle of product per 12 liters of liquid. The ideal weather conditions for carrying out the treatment with a herbicide is dry clear weather, when there is no moisture on the leaves. Attention should be paid to the presence of dust on weeds, which may be the result of a hot dry summer. A layer of dust on the leaves of plants makes it very difficult for the Roundup to enter the plant tissue and thus slows down its impact. After treatment with the preparation should take at least 6-8 hours before the appearance of precipitation, otherwise rain can wash Roundup from the leaves of plants and thereby reduce the effect of its use.
3. Within 5-7 days after the treatment, the cultures must be at rest, since it will take such time for the herbicide to infect the root system. Approximately in one or two weeks after the treatment, weed cultures will start to wither and turn yellow, and in another 7-10 days they will completely die.
Today Roundup is one of the safest and most effective in applying means to rid any land from unwanted weeds. It does not accumulate in plants, has no effect on animals eating grass, and its penetration into the human body with products of plant and animal origin is also excluded.
When to use herbicides
Means against weeds are particularly effective in the fight against plants that breed rhizome. For example, a thistle or buttercup. Pulling weeds out of the ground or chopping weeds, gardeners often leave part of the root in the ground. An annoying weed reappears from this remnant soon.
The action of herbicides is aimed at the complete destruction of the plant root, which does not allow it to multiply, filling the beds again. This result is difficult to achieve, wielding a hoe or for hours weeding the plants by hand. Also, a high Roundup result is observed when destroying difficult to remove weed species: dandelion, hogweed.
The use of herbicides has undeniable advantages:
- quick coverage of a large area
- convenient use
- increase in germination,
- reduction of mechanical treatments
- saving time
- visible effect.
It should be remembered that any herbicide has a chemical composition, so it should be used with caution.
The mechanism of action of the drug
«Раундап» обладает длительным воздействием на все части растения. Через несколько часов после обработки он проникает внутрь тканей, доходит до корней. Состав блокирует рост и развитие травы, вследствие чего она погибает. The action of the agent becomes noticeable on the fourth or fifth day, ten days after the treatment, the weeds completely die.
Important! In order for the drug to work effectively, it is necessary to carry out treatment in sunny weather. The penetration of the herbicide into the plant begins four to six hours after spraying. During this period, the ingress of moisture on the grass is extremely undesirable.
The main advantage of Roundup is the impact through the leaves and the stem. It does not affect the growth of seeds of cultivated plants. In addition, after entering the soil, the tool quickly decomposes into components that are harmless to humans or the environment.
The correct dosage and method of use
The main active ingredient of the drug is glyphosate. It acts on the ground and underground parts of plants. The effect of use depends on the correct dosage, the right time of treatment and method of application.
According to the instructions, the dose of the diluted drug is calculated taking into account the planted plants and the area of the site. When processing, use protective equipment: mask, gloves. Carry out the processing in calm weather, so the sprayed substance will not be able to get on the body or damage the future harvest.
For spraying directly on the weeds, you will need a nozzle with a narrow spray. After another two weeks, do not do any tillage, including loosening or digging. During this period, Roundup ends its action, completely destroying weeds.
When using Roundup, experienced gardeners, guided by their own experience, noted some of the nuances of using this drug:
- Experts advise to carry out the treatment in the spring, in the period of the mass emergence of weeds at the site, but before the planting of seeds of cultivated plants. So the drug will not have a detrimental effect, increasing the yield.
- If there is a need to treat the grass that appeared next to grown plants with Roundup, cover the plantings with a film.
- A single early treatment is much more convenient than painstaking spraying each weed. The use of herbicide over the entire surface before planting seeds protects the beds from weeds for two to three months. During this time, excellent germination, good harvest.
Important! Means "Roundup" refers to potent chemicals. When using strictly follow the instructions, do not conduct treatment more often than indicated, use body protection, do not exceed the dosage of the drug when diluted.
When properly used, Roundup allows you to save a lot of time, forgetting for a long time about annoying green pests that attack every garden every year.
The benefits of the drug from weeds Roundup
Consider the advantages of using Roundup compared to other herbicides:
- minimizes the number of mechanical treatments of the soil,
- fights perennial dicotyledonous, annual and cereal weeds,
- good effect on creeping wheat grass, sorrel and mint,
- due to the high rate of decomposition in the soil to safe compounds, it is one of the safest herbicides with a hazard class of 3,
- does not prevent the germination of seeds of cultivated plants,
- does not affect weeds through the soil,
- preserves soil moisture,
- it is used as a drying of cultivated plants before harvesting, which allows improving the quality of fruits and seeds. Due to low humidity, crop storage conditions are improved.
The mechanism of action of the herbicide Roundup
Consider how the drug Roundup and when to treat them to your garden. Active ingredient of this drug is glyphosate. After tillage by spraying Roundup through the leaves and shoots penetrates inside plants about after 4-6 hours.
If it is necessary to process woody plants, the penetration time will be longer. In plant tissues Roundup moves to areas of active growth. These include young shoots and leaves, roots, interstices of cereals.This drug by suppressing the enzyme EPSPS conducts the destruction of chloroplasts, impairs photosynthesis, plant respiration. As a result, plant growth slows down, the leaves turn yellow, and the plant dies.
First signs of action drug can observe through 3-4 days after spraying. Fully perish weeds through 5-10 days. The maximum period of exposure is 30 days. The duration of this period depends on the weather and plant varieties.
How to handle a plot
Usually the drug is used in the spring before sowing, before the emergence of crop plants or in the fall in the post-harvest period. Before use, you must carefully read the instructions and find out all the details of the application.
Spraying should be carried out in dry weather. Rain wash the drug from the leaves. There will be no harm from this, but you will not be able to achieve the desired result. In hot and dry weather, it is recommended to use the drug in the morning or evening.
Although Roundup is a safe herbicide, but before processing It is necessary to protect the skin and respiratory tract from getting the drug.
Roundup is of low toxicity to beneficial insects and bees, since humans and animals do not have an enzyme that is blocked by this drug.
After preparation of the working solution, it is necessary to immediately begin spraying.
Weeds on the plot with potatoes need to be sprayed 2-5 days before germination. For 5-7 days after processing, do not perform any mechanical work on the treated area. Shrubs are easier to kill with Roundup in the second half of summer.
The consumption rates of funds from weeds
Following the instructions 80 ml of Roundup is dissolved in 10 l of pure water. Calculate the required amount of working solution based on the ratio 5 liters of solution on a plot of 100 m 2.
To combat dicotyledonous and perennial plants, the drug concentration is increased to 120 ml per 10 l of water. For the treatment of the plot with planted potatoes, 40-60 ml of Roundup per 10 liters of water are used.
How quickly Roundup decomposes
Since this drug gets into the depths of the plant through the leaves, hitting it on the soil is not dangerous, does not affect the seeds and does not prevent their germination. Getting into the soil, Roundup under the influence of metal ions disintegrates and loses its activity.
For natural substances (water, carbon dioxide, ammonia, etc.) the drug is decomposed using soil microorganisms. Half-life depends on the activity of microorganisms and lasts up to 18-45 days.
The analogues of Roundup include the herbicide Tornado, the herbicide Helios. Analogs have the same active ingredient, but are usually slightly cheaper.
Weed Roundup: instructions for use, price
The popularity of Roundup in comparison with other herbicides is due to the fact that its action is aimed primarily at the destruction of harmful plants that reproduce by dividing the rhizome (burdock, nettle, dandelion, buttercup, etc.).
Note: The difficulty in manually removing such plants is that if even a small piece of the root remains in the soil, in the new season a full-fledged plant will grow from it, which will be much more difficult to get rid of.
The basis of the drug is a powerful active substance glyphosate, which penetrates the root system through the leaves, stems or soil and causes the death of the plant within 5-10 days after treatment. At the same time, the preparation does not accumulate in the soil, therefore, the planting of seeds and seedlings can be carried out almost immediately after processing, without fear of harm to human health or crops. However, during direct processing on an already planted area, it is important to ensure that the substance does not fall on the cultivated plants. The fact is that Roundup belongs to herbicides of continuous action, that is, it destroys all plants, without exception, not only weeds, but also seedlings of crops.
Application of Roundup Weed
The use of Roundup in weed control has certain features that must be taken into account when planning to get rid of weeds in a similar way. We will consider in detail not only the main advantages of the herbicide, but also the optimal timing of its use, as well as provide detailed instructions for preparing an effective working solution of the drug.
First of all, it is worthwhile to dwell on the advantages of the Roundup, as it is popular with gardeners and gardeners for several years. This is due not only to high efficiency, but also to other advantages of the chemical.
The main advantages of the Roundup include:
- Wide spectrum of action: Despite the fact that the drug is most often used to kill weeds that reproduce with pieces of roots, it is highly effective in combating all known plants.
- Security: the use of the substance does not affect the fertility and the level of soil moisture, and does not cause soil erosion even with repeated use.
- No waiting time: since the active substance of the herbicide does not accumulate in the soil, you will not have to wait until the chemical is removed from the soil. Sowing seeds or planting seedlings can be carried out immediately after the first signs of weed death occur.
- High efficiency: at observance of a dosage on preparation of a working solution and all recommendations about processing, one spraying per season will be enough. In some cases, when the plot is heavily overgrown with weeds or its roots have spread around the garden, it may be necessary to re-treat in the fall.
On average, the effect of the drug after a single spraying lasts for 2-3 months. At the same time, Roundup has one more advantage: due to the fact that the soil on the site is completely and for a long time free from weeds, the germination of cultivated plants increases significantly.
When to use Roundup
As mentioned above, the drug does not accumulate in the soil, but it also has a wide spectrum of action. In other words, after processing, not only weeds perish, but also seedlings of cultivated plants. Therefore, to avoid yield loss, it is necessary to strictly observe the processing time. In general, if it became necessary to control weeds, Roundup can be used from early spring to late autumn, but certain features should be taken into account.
In determining the timing of the use of the Roundup, several important factors should be taken into account:
- If the site is heavily overgrown with weeds, the fight against them is carried out in several stages. In the first year, only trees and shrubs to be removed are processed, as well as open ground. In this case, it will be possible to start sowing cultivated plants only in the next season.
- When sowing lawn grass, you must first treat the soil and only after a few days to begin sowing. This eliminates the possibility that weed seeds germinate faster than grass.
- Weeds can be processed around tracks, buildings or along fences at any time of the year.
If you plan to use Roundup to treat the area around trees or shrubs, you must first cover the trunks with roofing paper or other dense material to prevent the preparation from getting on the stem of the plant.
In general, experienced gardeners are advised to carry out a single treatment with herbicide in early spring. The effect of the active substance persists for several months: during this time you will have time to grow a full-fledged crop of vegetables, herbs and berries without constant and tedious weed control.
On the packaging with Roundup, it is indicated which dosage of the agent should be used to treat certain areas. So that you can decide for yourself how many packages of the herbicide you will need to treat the area, we will give the basic dosages of the product (Figure 1).
Dilute the herbicide is necessary depending on the type of weeds, crops grown and the timing of use:
- For spraying in early spring, before sowing crops, use from 80 to 120 ml of product per 10 liters of water. The resulting solution is enough to handle the area of 200 square meters. The concentration of herbicide depends on the degree of weed distribution.
- The same ratio is used to spray the first shoots of weeds until the emergence of the seedlings of cultivated plants.
- Annual weeds are destroyed with a solution of 60 ml of herbicide per 10 liters of water.
- Perennial and dicotyledonous weeds require a higher concentration - 120 ml per bucket of water.
- For the autumn processing of the site after harvest, a proportion of 80 ml per bucket of water is used. This mixture should be enough for processing 200 square meters of space, since such spraying is considered preventive. The same concentration is used to control weeds in gardens or vineyards.
The best period for spraying is considered the period of active growth of weeds, before the beginning of its flowering. It was at this time that weeds quickly absorb the herbicide and die. It is important to take into account that the active substance penetrates into the roots within 4-6 hours after treatment, therefore it is undesirable that moisture be affected the weeds at this time. The complete death of plants occurs a maximum of 10 days after treatment.
After you have bought the herbicide and prepared the working solution, you can proceed to the immediate treatment. It should be carried out in dry, windless weather, so that the active substance falls directly on the plants that you want to destroy.
Note: Any moisture on the leaves or soil can greatly reduce the effectiveness of the herbicide, so it is not recommended to spray before rain or on the soil damp from dew.
In addition, experienced gardeners recommend spraying the plants in early spring or autumn, when solar activity is reduced. If the need for treatment has appeared in the summer, it is better to carry it out in the morning when the likelihood of absorption of the leaves and stems increases.
For processing should use a special sprayer narrow direction. If the flow of water with the herbicide is too wide, there is a risk of the drug entering the cultivated plants.
There are also some special recommendations for using the Roundup. First, if you have prepared a ready-made solution, but did not use it completely, you can store it for a week in a container made of glass or thick plastic with a tight lid. Secondly, immediately before processing it is not recommended to weed out or mow the weeds, and manual weeding should be abandoned for another week after spraying.
If you need to treat with a herbicide at the site where the crop plants have already grown, cover them with a thick film to reduce the risk of the chemical falling on the leaves and stems. If part of the drug is still on the plant, it should be washed off with plenty of clean water.
The remains of unused drug must be disposed of without fail, and the entire inventory is thoroughly washed with clean running water.
Security features when working with Roundup
Despite the fact that Roundup is considered a low-toxic drug for insects, animals and people, certain safety measures should still be taken before processing. Firstly, it is advisable to wear comfortable protective clothing with a long sleeve and cover your hands with gloves. Secondly, to avoid mucosal inflammation, goggles are worn over the eyes, and a head scarf is tied to the head (Figure 2).Figure 2. Basic safety measures when working with the drug
Other security measures relate directly to the preparation of the working solution. It is strictly forbidden to mix the chemical with water in food containers: separate containers should be provided for this. Directly during spraying, you can not eat, drink or smoke, so that the drug does not accidentally get into the body. After completing the procedure, you should thoroughly wash your hands, face and inner nostrils with clean water.
If the substance accidentally gets into the eyes, you must first thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water, and then wash your eyes with plenty of clean water. In case of ingestion, you need to drink as much water as possible.
Herbicide packaging after use must be burnt as far as possible from residential buildings or drinking water sources.
More information on weed control in the plot is presented in the video.