Extra eraser, CE
700 Balance Balance
Warning: Last in stock!
Drug Eraser Extra - Selective systemic herbicide for the control of cereal weeds in crops.
Mechanism of action:
Herbicide of selective action Eraser extra penetrates into the weed plant through the leaves and spreads through it, accumulating at the growth points. The active substance of the herbicide is rapidly hydrolyzed to form the free acid, phenoxaprop, which inhibits the biosynthesis of fatty acids in meristem tissues. As a result, the formation of cell membranes at growth points is terminated. The antidote accelerates the process of specific detoxification of the active substance in wheat and barley plants, transforming it into neutral metabolites that do not have a negative effect on crops.
- effective control of all annual cereal weeds
- full selectivity to cultures due to the presence of antidote
- application regardless of the phase of cultural development
- anti-iodine herbicide compatibility
The rate of use of the drug
Spectrum of action
By using this herbicide resorted to in case of a serious distribution of various weeds: wild oats, foxtail, canariensis, Aegilops or bluegrass field foxtail, chicken, hairlike or weed-field millet, Field apera, blood crabgrass, volunteer grain corn Multiflori Plevlya and other weeds. The use of any chemical products on the field is appropriate when other (agrotechnical) methods do not help to cope with a large number of weeds in the area.
Active ingredient and preparative form
Means effectively acts against weeds by means of fenoxaprop-P-ethyl contained in it, 70 g / l (chemical class of derivatives of 2- (4-aryloxy-phenoxy) propionic acids) and the antidote klokvintoset-meksil, 40 g / l. Eraser Extra comes in the form of a concentrated emulsion placed in special canisters with a capacity of 5 liters.
- quickly copes with the elimination of weeds,
- does not harm crops, because it has an antidote in composition,
- applicable at any stage of development of cereals,
- Compatible with anti-trivial drugs.
Mechanism of action
This herbicide enters the body of plant pests through their leafy plates, then begins to act on the entire weed, gathering at its growth points. The active substance “Eraser Extra” is instantly hydrolyzed with the free acid of phenoxaprop, and this, in turn, slows down the process of biosynthesis of fatty acids in the educational tissues of plants. As a result, attenuation of the formation of membrane compounds in the cells at the growth sites can be observed. Klokvintoset-meksil forces a special detoxification of the active substance in specially grown crops, replacing it with neutral metabolites that can not adversely affect cereals.
Preparation of the working solution and processing
The solution with the use of the drug should be prepared in separate areas, which are then neutralized. This should be done before processing itself, following Instructions for use of the herbicide "Eraser Extra":
- prepare the mother liquor, where the concentration of the substance will not be higher than 20%,
- wash the sprayer, check its completeness and readiness,
- turn on the mixer and pour into the tank of the device for spraying a measured amount of the finished composition, and the tank should be only half filled with water,
- stirring the solution, fill the tank completely with water,
- the tank in which there was the mother liquor should be washed a couple of times, pouring this liquid into the tank,
- start spraying the plants on the site.
Before starting the treatment with plants with a herbicide, it is important to correctly determine the phase of weed development and choose a time to spray, so that the solution accurately affects all unwanted herbs, because this drug seeps into the weeds through the leaves and is not dangerous for those that may develop after spraying. “Eraser Extra” is best used at one of the first stages of weed plants - 2-3 leaves or until the end of the tillering period.
The consumption rate of the herbicide “Eraser Extra” for spraying crops of cultivated grain plants is 0.8-1 l / ha, depending on how clogged the fields are. Thus, the rate of consumption of all the liquid used for processing is about 200 l / ha. To kill weeds, it is enough to treat the field with this herbicide once.
Spraying can be ground or airborne (using aviation technology). In the second case, the consumption rate of the liquid used is significantly reduced. Ground spraying should take place in this way: the mixture is applied uniformly to plants from a distance of 50 cm. First, the top of the weeds is sprayed, then the middle part, and, last of all, the bottom.
“Eraser Extra” starts to fight with grass weeds and stops their negative impact on crops of cultivated plants very quickly - already on the second day after spraying. Signs of drug exposure to weeds:
- signs of chlorosis appear on the leaves of pests,
- in rare cases, there is an acquisition by the leaves of weeds of anthocyanin (blue or red) color,
- weeds wither and dry quickly.
Period of protective action
The weather depends on how quickly the field is freed from the negative impact of weeds (usually within 15 days after treatment). Fresh, untreated weeds begin to appear 2-3 weeks after the procedure. The drug does not work on them, but until that time the cultures are getting stronger and becoming resistant to the negative effects of weeds.
The description of the herbicide “Eraser Extra” cannot be complete without mentioning the toxic effect of the substance. As is known, all chemical compositions are divided into 4 classes, depending on the level of toxicity and negative impact on living organisms: from extremely dangerous to low-hazard. The hazard class is determined by the MPC, CVIO, the average dose, after which it is applied to the skin or into the stomach, the inevitable consequence is death. “Eraser Extra” refers to the III class of toxicity. This means that it is moderately dangerous.
When resorting to the use of this drug, you should observe all precautions and act according to the rules of use of herbicides: protect the respiratory system, eyes, and skin from the effects of the drug.
As for the effect of the drug on cereal crops, it is not phytotoxic and does not have a negative impact on them, if you follow the rules of application.
First aid for poisoning
“Eraser Extra”, in case of non-compliance with the norms of use of the drug, can have a negative impact on the skin, eyes or the entire human body, so it is important to know how to avoid undesirable consequences of contact with the herbicide.
- If the herbicide gets on the skin surface, it should be gently wiped with a piece of cloth or cotton, not rubbing it into the skin or rubbing it. Then wash the affected area with running water and soap.
- When the drug gets into the organs of vision, they should be washed with plenty of running water.
- If a part of the substance or solution has somehow penetrated into the internal organs, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor. Before the victim is provided with qualified assistance, he must drink activated carbon with a large amount of water: 1 g of activated carbon per 1 kg of body weight. After that, it is necessary to induce vomiting.
Shelf life and storage conditions
In unopened packaging, the drug can be stored for at least two years, if you comply with all storage conditions:
- “Eraser Extra” should be kept in premises or warehouses designed for this purpose.
- the drug must be stored in a sealed package without any damage,
- optimal temperature is -5 ° C. + 35 ° С
- saving or transporting the herbicide with food or animal feed is prohibited.
“Eraser Extra” is a substance that quickly copes with cleaning the fields with cereals from weeds of various species. To work with this herbicide, as with any other, it is necessary, wearing protection. A single spraying of the plants with this preparation is enough to quickly wean the weeds and stop the negative impact on the cultivated plants. However, in order to maximize its benefits, it is necessary to choose the right processing time. Cereal crops are usually sprayed in the spring with the help of a special device for spraying the solution with a substance or using aviation if the area of crops is very large.
- the herbicide quickly penetrates the leaves of weeds, and after a day the weeds cease to compete with the crop. Full die-off of cereal occurs after 10 - 15 days or more, depending on weather conditions. The fastest herbicidal effect is achieved by treatment in the early phases of weed development (phase 2 - 3 leaves) and at optimum humidity and temperature for their growth.
- it is necessary to store the drug in special storage areas for pesticides, in hermetically sealed, without damage, the original packaging at a storage temperature of minus 5 to plus 35 ° C.
- 5 l cans
Consumption rate, l / ha
Spring wheat, winter wheat, spring barley
Annual cereal weeds (bristle species, chicken millet, weed millet, wild oat, broomstick)
Recommendations for use:
- Crops are treated once in the early phases of weed development (2–3 leaves), regardless of the phase of crop development (taking into account the sensitivity of the varieties). On winter wheat, the drug is used in spring. Extra eraser can be used starting from the phase 2 of the leaves until the end of the tillering, and if necessary, to the phase of the 2nd node of the weeds. Thus, it is possible to carry out both early and late processing of crops. It is very important to choose the term of application of the herbicide correctly (the mass appearance of annual grass weeds), since the drug penetrates the plant through the leaves and does not affect the second “wave” of weeds that appeared after spraying.
Preparation of working solution:
- the working solution is prepared immediately before spraying. First cook mother liquor with a concentration of the drug is not higher than 20%. With the mixer turned on, the required amount of stock solution is added to the sprayer tank, half filled with water. Continuing mixing, the tank is filled with water to the full volume. The container, freed from the mother solution of the preparation, is rinsed several times with water, which is poured into the sprayer tank.
- the drug can be used in tank mixtures with herbicides based on derivatives of phenoxyacids, clopyralid, sulfonylureas, etc. However, in each case, a check for chemical compatibility of the components to be mixed is necessary. When preparing tank mixes, direct mixing of preparations should be avoided without prior dilution with water.
Information for the doctor:
- symptomatic treatment. There are no specific antidotes.
If necessary, consult a poison control center: 129010, Moscow, Sukharevskaya Square, 3. Moscow Institute for Emergency Care. Sklifosovsky. Toxicological information and consultation center. Tel .: (495) 928-16-87, fax: (495) 921-68-85 (24 hours a day).
Restrictions on the transportation, use and storage of pesticide:
- transportation and storage of the drug in conjunction with food and animal feed is strictly prohibited.
The use of pesticide in personal subsidiary farms is prohibited by aviation method and in the sanitary zone of fishery reservoirs.
It is forbidden to work with the drug without means of individual protection of the respiratory organs, vision and skin.
Security measures during transportation, use and storage:
- when applying, it is necessary to observe the requirements and precautionary measures in accordance with GOST 12.3.041-86 and SanPiN 1.2.1077-01 “Hygienic requirements for the storage, use and transportation of pesticides and agrochemicals”, Moscow, 2002
Transportation of the drug is carried out only in the original packaging with a factory label by all types of vehicles in accordance with the rules for the transport of dangerous goods applicable to this type of transport.
Methods of disposal, disposal of containers and pesticide residues:
- in case of unforeseen emergencies, the spilled preparation is filled with sorbing materials (sand or sawdust) until completely absorbed. Contaminated sorbents collected in containers, waste products and contaminated containers should be disposed of in places approved by the territorial environmental authorities and institutions of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance.
Strait areas need to be neutralized with a 3 to 5% solution of soda ash and rinsed with water.
Pollution of water bodies for household and fishery purposes directly by the preparation or used container is not allowed. It is forbidden to drain the drug into the sewage system, as well as into any water bodies!
The working solution of the herbicide and the filling of the sprayer with it are carried out at special filling stations, which are further subject to neutralization.
Recommendations for the protection of useful objects of flora and fauna:
- fenoxaprop-P-ethyl and cloquintoset-mexyl are unstable in the soil. They, as well as the drug Eraser Extra, are low-toxic or practically non-toxic substances for mammals, birds, earthworms and soil microorganisms. The drug belongs to the 3rd class of hazard to bees (low hazard).
The following general safety precautions should be observed:
- to process plants at wind speeds of up to 4 - 5 m / s,
- border protection zone for bees - at least 2 - 3 km,
- flight restriction for bees - 3 - 4 h.
The use of pesticides requires adherence to the basic provisions of the “Instructions for the Prevention of Bees Poisoning with Pesticides” (Moscow, USSR GAP, 1989), in particular, prior notification of local public and individual beekeepers (print media, radio) about the nature of the plant protection products to be used , terms and areas of its application.
The question of the possibility of using straw for animal feed is subject to consideration by the state veterinary surveillance authorities.