Pear jam is quite comparable in taste and beauty to apple jam, so a couple - three jars of this fragrant delicacy can be found on the pantry shelves of each thrifty hostess.
When on the branchy pear tree among the foliage the ruddy juicy sides of the fruit are seen, it becomes a little sad. Summer is leaving and golden-yellow autumn is coming! This is the best time for healthy fruit preparations and you can cook amber pear jam. On this page, I present you 5 simple recipes for pear jam for the winter under a single sticker on the cans: “Eat and you will lick your fingers!”
The recipe for a simple pear jam for the winter
Let's start with the simplest recipe. It is so easy to cook pear pears and roll them up for the winter so that even a beginning young cook can cope.
- pears - 1 kg,
- granulated sugar - 1, 200 kg,
- water - 1 cup,
- citric acid - 1 tsp.
- Pour a glass of water in the sugar and put a basin on the fire to cook the syrup. Stir with a spatula or a large spoon so that the sugar does not burn.
- Cut pears into slices, getting rid of seeds and stalks.
- Add 1 teaspoon of citric acid in boiling syrup and mix well.
- Next load the chopped pears.
- We are waiting for the jam to boil, remove the froth and cook a tasty treat for about 30 minutes
- When the jam has cooled slightly, you can put it in sterilized jars and close the sterilized lids.
Quick pear jam ready! One evening in cold January you can have a delicious family tea party!
Amber pear slices jam
Ingredients for jam:
- dense ripe pears - 1 kg,
- granulated sugar - 1 kg,
- cold water - 200 g
- Fruit peel off, cut the seeds and cut into the same thin slices.
- Sugar is soluble in water and put on a slow fire. Bring the mixture to a boil to make the syrup amber and translucent.
- With a warm solution, pour the sliced pears, mix everything thoroughly and put it back on a slow light.
- Boil the jam for 5-6 minutes, and repeat the procedure 2-3 more times after complete cooling.
Lovers of very thick sweets, it is desirable to boil a treat 4 times.
The fruits will become almost transparent, and the jam will finally thicken after cooling. Now it can be laid out in jars and served to the table to assess the taste!
Pear jam for the winter "Five minutes" - a simple recipe
Ingredients for cooking:
- Rinse the fruit under running water, dry thoroughly and cut into thin slices. Fill all with sugar and mix.
- After extracting a sufficient amount of juice, the billet is put on the fire and, from the moment of boiling, the jam should boil well for 5 minutes.
- After complete cooling, the procedure is repeated two more times. Each time the sweetness needs to be completely cooled!
A rich delicacy of pears can already be served on the table for the joy of sweet teeth, and in winter, open a jar of jam for holidays and family tea!
Thick pear jam
To prepare a thick pear jam, you have to boil the syrup to the state of viscous honey. The recipe is not complicated, but you have to tinker a bit, but the result will exceed all expectations.
- pears - 1 kg,
- granulated sugar - 1 kg,
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.,
- Ripe, but hard fruit pears need to be washed and cut into slices. The size of the pieces is determined by the hostess herself!
- Fruits are transferred to the saucepan and filled with water. The liquid should completely cover the beautiful lobules about the thickness of one finger. Freshly squeezed lemon juice is also added there. Now it is necessary to close the container with a lid and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- When the syrup begins to bubble, decant it through a sieve, and carefully transfer the pears to another bowl.
- Pour the liquid back into the pan, add sugar and boil for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put the pears in the fresh syrup and boil for 7 minutes. After cooling, repeat the procedure another 3 times.
The finished jam can be laid out in sterilized jars and removed for the winter.
Check the readiness of jam can be interesting ways: poured the cooled syrup a little on a plate and spend on it with your finger or spoon. The groove should not be connected!
Pear and Lemon Jam Recipe
September and October is a hot season for autumn harvesting! According to the recipes of experienced housewives you can cook amber pear jam, and a citrus note of lemon will give it a unique aroma and summer freshness.
- pears - 2 kg peeled,
- lemon is half
- sugar - 1,200 kg,
- water - 1 cup.
- Peeled from all the excess pears are ground into thin slices. The skin must not be removed, it will keep the pear pieces whole and beautiful.
- Lemon peeled and cut into thin plates.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan with a non-stick coating, add a glass of water and set on a small light. Stir with a spatula to completely dissolve the sugar and the formation of a clear syrup. We remove the foam!
- Fill the pears with hot syrup and set the bowl on a slow fire. We are waiting for the future to warm up, but not boil. We do not interfere with the spatula, in order not to damage the slices, you can periodically scroll and shake the basin. We are waiting for 20 minutes, beautiful pears will sit down a little and give juice.
- We set aside a bowl and wait for 6 hours of tincture for fragrant jam. Syrup will be a lot, and the color of pears will change when we start cooking 2 times. Let's wait for boiling and boil delicacy for 10 minutes. We remove the foam!
- Again, set aside the jam for 6 hours and repeat cooking 2 more times.
After 4th cooking over low heat for half an hour we check the jam for readiness. Syrup droplets should not spread on a saucer!
We arrange beautiful whole slices of pear jam on clean cans and close for the winter. Have a nice tea party for the whole family!
Whole pears with tails jam in sugar syrup for the winter
Here is another recipe, which can also get into your piggy bank, since it is not laborious in the time interval. And the result will only please you. In addition, if you find a northerner, then even more fall in love with this dish. Because it is such a pear that has a slightly sour taste, and sweets are also sufficient.
Often you can find options when pears begin to combine with walnuts or berries.
So, keep in mind, suddenly you will start doing experiments from today, do not forget to unsubscribe below and share your opinion.
My kids love this kind of pear tree because it’s convenient to eat. You take the tail and drag in the mouth. Then you sit and fingers licking. What else is needed for the happiness of children. Indulge, well, and then just too, you can do it).
We will need:
- pears - 3 kg
- sugar - 2.7 kg
- water - 6 tbsp. 200 ml
- citric acid - 0.5 tsp
1. Pierce all the pears with a fork, and wash them in running water beforehand. If the fruits are rotten or damaged, discard them.
2. Combine granulated sugar and water, boil and add the prepared fruit. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, lightly pressing the fruit on the spoon so that they bathe in the syrup for 5-10 minutes.
3. Next, cool to a temperature of 20-30 degrees. And again boil and add citric acid in the amount of 0.5 tsp at the very end just before turning it off. Thus, the sweet solution will lighten and will not be very dark.
It remains only to arrange such a treat in the readable banks and screw them with metal lids. Turn to the other side and throw a blanket. Cool and drain into the cellar or closet.
The recipe for a pear dessert in a slow cooker with poppy seeds and lemon is very, very tasty!
If you want to achieve maximum density, then boil jam or jam from pears. Well, I don’t know if you call such a consistency confiture. In principle, there is not much difference. The main thing that comes out pretty relish.
Run afterwards to the supermarket or bake donuts, buns or other sweets yourself and spoon such pear jam with a spoon and enjoy your tea party with your family.
I will make a reservation right away, you can, yes, use a multi-furnace, or, if you do not have this appliance, take an ordinary enameled or stainless pan and make it. Just by working in a slow cooker, you right at your summer cottage can easily make such beauty.
We will need:
- peeled pears from seeds and skins - 750 g
- sugar - 200 g
- Mac - 1 tbsp
- lemon juice - 1-2 tablespoons
- vanillin - pinch (optional)
1. So, chop the pears into pieces and sprinkle with sugar in a multicooker cup. Plus, add lemon juice. Wait a couple of hours to highlight the juice.
2. Then turn on Cooking mode in Redmond or Polaris and simmer the mass for 25 minutes after boiling at 120 degrees. And then take the blender and grind to a uniform dense consistency. Wow, it's mashed up like baby food came out. Chewing. Let cool.
3. Poppy fry in a pan and crush with a whisk in a mortar. And add to warm jam, stir and boil again for 10 minutes, then let it stand again. Repeat these actions 2 more times, boil, cool.
4. It is possible, in principle, not to cook 3 times, but four or vice versa 2 times, depending on the consistency you pursue. How to achieve the right, throw vanilla, stir and can be taken and poured into banks.
5. Tanks must be clean and dry. Spin the caps and store in a cool place.
Such miracle preparations, namely pear jam, have turned out today. Good luck to everyone at the forge, good mood.
Let everything go well. Good luck to everyone and see you soon. Until.