No matter how tasty our sauerkraut is, sometimes you want something new. In addition, the inexpensive cost of cabbage in the autumn season allows you to harvest it in large quantities. If you like peppercorn appetizers, the Korean-style cabbage recipe will definitely suit your taste!
Such pickles are perfectly preserved, they always have an appetizing look and an amazing savory taste, for which all Korean dishes are famous. The blank can be served on the table in a separate form - it will perfectly complement meat and fish dishes, or use it to create various salads.
Korean cabbage is a moderately spicy, juicy and extremely beautiful appetizer that is served as an addition to the main dishes. Thanks to the added spices - spices, garlic and ginger, cabbage turns out extremely fragrant and very piquant.
Cabbage in Korean, prepared according to this recipe, can be served on the table almost immediately after cooking, as well as stored in advance and stored until next season. This preparation is prepared very easily and relatively simply, any hostess can handle it.
- Cabbage - 1.5 kg,
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.,
- Carrots - 1 pc.,
- Onion - 1 pc.,
- Garlic - 1 head,
- Ginger root - 2 cm.
- Ground coriander - 1 tsp,
- Ground paprika - 1 tsp,
- Salt - 1 tbsp.,
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons,
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 st.,
- Table vinegar (9%) - 0.5 tbsp.
How to cook pickled cabbage in Korean for the winter
From the head of cabbage we remove the upper weathered leaves, then wash and dry. Cut a stump and cut into large pieces of at least two centimeters in size, but not more than four.
We clean the carrots, wash and cut with a knife a long thin straw. You can use the grater for the Korean carrot.
Bulgarian pepper is freed from the stem and seeds, and then washed under cold water. If desired, you can cut off the white partitions. Then cut the fleshy pulp into strips. In order for Kaput to become more elegant in Korean, the pepper is better to take bright colors - red or orange.
Onions clean and cut into thin half-rings.
Now let's do the most fragrant ingredients. Peel the garlic and ginger root; free the hot pepper from the stem and seeds. Chop the garlic cloves into thin slices, chop the ginger in small cubes. Red pepper is cut into thin rings. Those who like to be quick, you can leave the seeds at the pepper, but in this case the snack can be very hot.
We put all the prepared ingredients in a deep enameled bowl.
Add salt, sugar, ground coriander and paprika. In the absence of hot pepper, it can be replaced with ready-made seasoning - ground red pepper.
Pour vegetable oil and vinegar into cabbage. Mix everything thoroughly and leave to marinate for 5-6 hours at room temperature.
Then we slice the cabbage in advance prepared sterilized jars, tightly kneading. Fill with boiling water to the top and screw on the lids. We leave the jars with snack to cool, while turning and wrapping blanks do not need.
After cooling, we remove Korean cabbage for storage in a cellar or refrigerator.
- For the preparation of this snack, cabbage can be cut into different ways: cut the forks into several large pieces, chop into thin strips, or cut into arbitrary pieces.
- If you are using early cabbage in the preparation of lettuce, do not be too zealous with stirring, the cabbage will quickly become soft due to the pressure. In the same case, if the cabbage is late-ripened, then on the contrary it is necessary to slightly grasp.
Canned cabbage with carrots in Korean
Cabbage marinated with carrots - a classic culinary genre. This traditional combination of autumn vegetables hostes used in the preparation of many dishes. Cabbage in Korean for the winter is no exception. Snack has a rich savory taste, very elegant look and unique aroma. Such an original salad can be eaten not only in an independent form - it is perfect for creating a favorite winter food - vinaigrette. If you replace sauerkraut spicy snack, the taste of the famous salad will sparkle with new colors.
- White cabbage - 2.5 kg,
- Carrot - 600 g,
- Table vinegar - 1.5 tbsp.,
- Odorless vegetable oil - 0.5 tbsp.,
- Granulated sugar - 3 tbsp.,
- Purified water - 1 l,
- Ground ginger - 1.5 tsp
- Ground red pepper - 1 tsp. (no slide),
- Garlic - 10 cloves,
- Coriander - 1 tsp (with a slide),
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- First you need to prepare the main ingredients of a tasty snack. Free the cabbage from the top leaflets, which, as a rule, are spoiled. Wash the vegetable head in cold water and then dry it with a towel.
- Remove carrots from the rind with a knife or vegetable peeler. Rinse root thoroughly with running water.
- Now chop the vegetables. Cabbage cut into thin long strips. For these purposes, you can use a special shredder. Grind carrots with a grater for Korean vegetables. If not, then the roots can be cut into a long, long straw.
- Peel the garlic cloves, rinse, and then pass through the press.
- In a deep container, combine the cabbage, carrot and garlic gruel. Sprinkle the vegetables with coriander, red hot pepper and ground ginger. Add 1 tbsp. salt and granulated sugar.
- Stir well the vegetables with the spices. It is best to do it by hand. In this case, the spices are evenly distributed throughout the vegetable mass.
- Now cook the marinade. Combine purified water, vegetable oil, remaining sugar and salt in a convenient saucepan. Put the container on the stove and bring to a boil, then pour in the vinegar.
- Pour the vegetable mixture with boiling marinade. Cover the contents of the container with a cutting board or flat plate, and set the pressure on the top. All vegetables should be completely covered with marinade.
- Leave the cabbage with Korean carrots until cool.
- During this time, prepare the container for storage. All jars need to be thoroughly washed, and then sterilized in any convenient way. Cover caps in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Spread cold cabbage on sterile jars.
- Pour the remains of the marinade on top. Roll cans with sterilized lids.
- Keep such a blank in a dark and cool room. Cabbage with carrots in Korean will be ready for use in a week.
Spicy cabbage for the winter with seasoning in Korean
This recipe also consists of classic vegetables of the autumn-winter season. However, cabbage with carrots will get a completely new taste thanks to the seasoning for Korean dishes. The snack is quite spicy, which lovers of such dishes will surely appreciate. Well, if you do not like dishes with a twinkle, then reduce the amount of pepper and garlic at your discretion. Korean marinated cabbage for the winter diversifies your daily menu, as well as gives pleasure to your guests.
- Garlic - 6 cloves,
- Seasoning for carrots in Korean (spicy) - 1.5 tbsp.
- Carrots - 500 g,
- Vinegar 9% - 50 ml,
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml,
- Cabbage - 1.5 kg,
- Chili - 1 pod,
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.,
- Black pepper peas - 5 pcs.,
- Salt - 20 g,
- Sugar - 50 g
- Remove the spoiled leaves from the cabbage head, and then rinse and dry the head of cabbage. Chop the main ingredient of the snack with a thin straw.
- Peel and wash carrots. Grate the vegetable on a Korean grater or turn it into a thin straw with a knife.
- Put the carrot in a deep bowl. Add Korean condiment to it.
- Stir the mass thoroughly with your hands. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. During this time, carrot will highlight the juice, which will become very fragrant thanks to the spice.
- Place the cabbage in another bowl. Add half the salt to it. Mix well the mass, while trying to press the cabbage pieces with your hands. Leave the cabbage for 10 minutes. This time is enough for cabbage to produce juice.
- At this time, release the chillies from the seeds and stem, and then rinse it. Cut the pepper into thin ringlets or small pieces of arbitrary shape. Peel the garlic, rinse and run through the press. For a more pronounced taste, chop it into small pieces.
- After the cabbage and carrots have passed the necessary training, combine them in a large bowl. Add chili and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, bay leaf, peppercorns, and the remaining salt. Stir the marinade ingredients, making them evenly distributed.
- Vegetable mixture pour marinade. Stir the vegetables slightly with a spatula or large spoon.
- Cover the container with the future snack with a convenient flat device, and set the pressure on the top. Leave the cabbage in Korean for 48 hours at room temperature.
- Distribute the vegetable assortment to sterilized cans. Pour the rest of the marinade on top. Roll containers with sterile caps.
- Store this wonderful snack should be in a dry and cool room. You can enjoy its magical taste after 10 days.
Cabbage in Korean style for winter
If you want Korean cabbage in cans for the winter to turn out not only tasty, but also very juicy, rich and crispy, then it should be harvested in pieces. Of course, it’s impossible to enjoy such a snack right away, because large portions of the vegetable need extra time for their pickling. However, if you show enough patience and can wait for the final preparation of the cabbage, then the reward in the form of a delicious dish is provided to you.
- Cabbage - 2 kg,
- Ginger root grated - 1 tbsp.,
- Sweet pepper - 1 tsp
- Large carrots - 2 pcs.,
- Bay leaf,
- Sugar - 3.5 tbsp.
- Garlic - 8-10 cloves
- Salt - 1.5 tablespoons,
- Coriander - 1.5 tsp,
- Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp
- Ground red pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- After freeing white cabbage from the top leaflets, and not forgetting to rinse the head of cabbage under cold water, cut it into small squares (like on a pelisk). The stalk should be removed.
- Wash cleaned carrots and then chop them with a Korean grater.
- Peel the garlic and cut it into very small pieces.
- Fold the cabbage squares in an enamel saucepan. Add carrot, garlic and ginger root. Stir all this with your hands.
- Now add salt, sugar, ground red and black pepper, coriander and paprika to the saucepan. Re-mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place the vegetables in pre-sterilized 1 liter cans. In each container, add 1-2 lavrushki.
- The contents of the cans fill with boiling water (on the hanger). Pour in the same 2 tablespoons. vinegar (for 1 liter containers).
- Roll cans with sterile caps.
- Turn the container with the blanks upside down, wrap with a warm blanket, and leave to cool completely.
- Keep a snack in a darkened room.
Cabbage with carrot and Korean beetroot for winter
Kimchi - fermented vegetables with spicy seasonings. This dish refers to Korean cuisine, and has long gained popularity in many countries around the world. Kimchi for the winter of cabbage, carrots and beets - it is divinely delicious and incredibly beautiful. Something like this appetizer reminds us of a familiar speck - the ingredients and the appearance are almost the same. However, Korean kimchi has a richer and brighter taste, and, of course, its piquancy. Having prepared for the winter several jars of such a snack, you will not have to wrestle with what to diversify your diet in the cold season. Kimchi perfectly complement any dishes!
- Beet - 300 g,
- White cabbage - 3 kg,
- Garlic - 300 g,
- Carrots - 300 g,
- Drinking water - 1.8 l,
- Vinegar - 225 ml,
- Odorless vegetable oil - 150 ml
- Granulated sugar - 300 g,
- Salt - 2.5 tablespoons,
- Sweet peppers - 10 pcs.,
- Bay leaf - 6-8 pcs.,
- Coriander - 1 tbsp.
- Drain the cabbage head from the damaged leaves, wash and then cut it in half. Use a sharp knife to remove the stalk. The remaining part cut into small squares (about 3-4 cm).
- Peel carrots and rinse under running water. Crush it grated for Korean vegetables.
- Beets also need to be cleaned and washed, and then cut into not too thin straws.
- Peel the garlic, rinse and cut into thin slices, straws or small pieces. If desired, the amount of product can be reduced at its discretion.
- Prepare the container in which the workpiece will be stored. Glass jars should be thoroughly washed with baking soda, rinsed and then sterilized over steam or in the oven. Put a layer of cabbage into the prepared container, above - garlic, after - carrots, and then - beet. Continue alternating the ingredients until you have a jar full. The last layer must be beets. It is necessary for uniform coloring of all cabbage leaves. Thus fill all banks.
- Now you need to make a marinade. Send the pot of water to the fire. Add sugar, salt, coriander, bay leaf, sweet pepper, and vegetable oil. While stirring, bring the marinade to a boil, and then wait until all the white crystals are completely dissolved. Once this has happened, you can pour in the vinegar and immediately remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Pour the contents of the jars with boiling marinade. Roll them up immediately with sterilized covers.
- Turn the containers upside down, and wrap a warm towel. After the cans with the snack have cooled down, transfer the preservation to storage in the pantry, cellar or basement. Enjoy your meal!
Step-by-step recipe for delicious Korean cabbage in a pot for the winter
This option I spied at the time with his girlfriend. And she read it in some magazine. I liked it and I began to cook it often. I highly recommend it to you.
- Carrots - 4 pieces
- Cabbage - 1 head (3 kg)
- Garlic - 2 heads
- Water - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1 cup
- Sugar - 150 gr
- Salt - 3 tablespoons
- Ground red pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar 70% - 4 tablespoons
1. Cabbage cut into squares. Grate carrots with Korean nozzle. Cut the garlic into slices. Place vegetables in layers in deep dishes, start with carrots.
2. Pour water into a saucepan and put on fire. Add salt, sugar, vegetable oil, ground pepper and vinegar. Mix everything thoroughly and bring to a boil.
Do not be intimidated by this amount of vinegar. For the proposed composition of ingredients it will be normal.
3. Pour hot vegetables with hot brine. Put something flat on top, you can have a plate or an inverted lid from the pan. Then put the pressure on for 12 hours. After putting the oppression, after an hour, remove and mix the cabbage. Then again put the oppression.
4. After 12 hours, spread the cabbage in Korean style in jars and close tightly with the lids. Store in a cool place.
White cabbage in Korean with beets at home
I already had one cool cauliflower recipe with beets. Many of my familiar hostesses liked him very much. Now I want to offer you to try this method with the white one. I assure you, he is no worse.
- Beet (large) - 1 pc
- Onion - 1 pc
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- White cabbage - 1 pc
- Vinegar table 9% - 50 gr
- Water - 1.5 liters
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper Pot - Pinch
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- Ground red pepper - to taste
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf - 7 pieces
1. Wash cabbage head and cut into large squares of 2 centimeters. Peel the beets and grate them in a grater for Korean carrots. Peel and chop the garlic into small strips. Onion cut into half rings or cubes. Fold everything in a deep dish, add ground pepper and mix.
2. Mix the mixed vegetables in a 3 liter jar, as following tamping. They should lie very tightly in the bank. You can even help yourself tolkushkoy.
3. Pour water into the pan. Add salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf and vegetable oil. Put the pot on the fire and bring to a boil. Then boil for 5 minutes so that the salt and sugar dissolve properly. At the end add vinegar, stir and turn off the heat.
If desired, you can still add soy sauce - 1 tablespoon.
4. Pour the finished marinade into a jar of cabbage so that it is covered to the top. Tamp down and cover again. Leave the jar for about a day until it is completely cool. During this time, check that the vegetables are completely covered with marinade and, if necessary, tamp.
5. After a day, tightly close the jar with a lid and store in a refrigerator. Although, now you can try it. It gets a beautiful beet color, it turns out very crispy and very tasty. У меня до зимы не доживает, съедается моментально.
Самая вкусная капуста по-корейски быстрого приготовления без стерилизации
Ну, конечно же, быстрый способ приготовления никак нельзя обойти стороной. After all, to wait until the winter may seem very long, but I want to try it now. Therefore from me to you here this recipe. Help yourself to health. Salad is incredibly tasty.
- White cabbage - 1 kg
- Carrots - 1 pc
- Turmeric - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 cup
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Sugar - 100 gr
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Water - 125 ml
- Vinegar - 125 ml
1. Cabbage shred. Peel the carrots and grate them with a special Korean nozzle. Grind the garlic cloves. Fold everything into one deep dish and knead it with your hands so that juice appears. Then add the turmeric there and mix again with your hands.
2. Now we will deal with marinade. Add sugar and salt to the pan with water. Turn on the heat and bring to a boil, stirring with a spoon, so that the salt and sugar are completely dissolved. Then add there vegetable oil and vinegar, stir and turn off the heat.
3. Pour the marinade into the vegetables and mix. Then put something flat on top and put pressure on the day.
4. Since we have a quick-cooking recipe, one can already eat cabbage in a day. Or you can put it in a jar and put it in the fridge for storage.
Korean cabbage rolls for the winter with Bulgarian pepper in brine
Unprecedented beauty and taste for the winter. Small stuffed cabbage rolls with vegetable filling laid in a jar. Be sure to try this unusual recipe. Take some time for such a snack. It is amazingly delicious.
- Cabbage - 1 head
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Onion - 1 pc
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc
- Hot pepper to taste
- Parsley - bunch
- Garlic - 1 head
- Seasoning for Korean carrots - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Bay leaf - 1 pc per jar
For brine (for 1 liter of water):
- Salt - 1.5 tablespoons
- Sugar - 5 tablespoons
- Vinegar 9% - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil - 80 ml
- Pepper Peas - Pinch
1. Wash cabbage, dry, remove bad leaves. Then cut the core at the head of cabbage and place it in the microwave for 10 minutes at full power.
This is necessary so that the leaves become soft and do not break when you take them off the head.
2. In the meantime, we will deal with vegetables. Cut the onion into half rings. Grate carrots with Korean nozzle (you can simply grate on a large grater). Peel Bulgarian pepper from seeds and partitions, cut it into strips. Hot pepper cut into rings.
3. Put all in a deep bowl, add the finely chopped garlic, seasoning for Korean carrots. Mix the vegetables well with your hands.
4. After the cabbage has stood in the microwave, its leaves will become soft and will easily move away. Remove all the leaves carefully and put to cool. Then cut the leaves in half. Next, lay in the leaves stuffing and wrap like blue. Just make it small.
5. Now fill the sterilized jars with such vegetable cabbage. First, put a layer of cabbage, then put a sprig of parsley, again a layer of cabbage and parsley again.
6. Then prepare the pickle. Pour 1 liter of water in a suitable container, add salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil. Put the dishes on the fire and bring to a boil, then boil for 3-4 minutes and turn off.
7. Pour hot pickle in the jars with stuffed cabbage to the top. Cover with lids. Put a cloth on the bottom of the pan, put the jars in there, fill it with hot water up to the hangers. Put the pot with the jars on the fire, bring to a boil and sterilize 20-25 minutes (the time is for 0.5 liter jars)
8. Then carefully, so as not to burn yourself, remove the jars. Tighten them tightly with lids, turn them over and leave them to cool completely. Such preservation is very well kept all winter at room temperature.
Cauliflower with Korean carrots for winter at home
I picked up a great video recipe for you. Try the wonderful and tasty cauliflower with spices for carrots in Korean. This preparation is very well kept all winter and will always be in place at a festive or just on the dining table.
- Cauliflower - 1 head
- Carrots (large) - 3 pcs
- Seasoning for Korean carrot - 1 pack
- Bay leaf - 1 pc
- Allspice - 3 pcs
- Garlic - 3 cloves
For brine (for 1 liter of water):
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons
- Salt - 2.5 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml
- Vinegar 9% - 4 tablespoons
Well, there are not many recipes, but each has its own peculiarity. Choose the one that you like and you can start preparing for winter.
And today I have everything, thank you for your attention.