According to this recipe you will get a very tasty sauce for the winter. Moderately sharp. If desired, the amount of hot pepper can be reduced, but I put just that much. This sauce is perfect for meat and garnish.
- Tomatoes - 4 kg
- Garlic - 200 gr
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 kg
- Bitter pepper - 6 pcs
- Sugar - 200 gr
- Vegetable oil - 200 ml
- Salt - 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 9% - 200 ml
1. Wash the tomatoes and peel. Mince through a meat grinder. Pour the resulting mass into the pan and place on the stove. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes.
2. While the tomato mass is boiling, let’s treat the rest of the vegetables. Wash and peel all the peppers. Pass them through a meat grinder, and also garlic. When the time comes, add ground vegetables to the tomato mass.
When working with hot peppers, be sure to wash your hands properly after that. Or wear gloves.
3. Add vegetable oil there, add salt and sugar. Wait for boiling and cook for another 20 minutes. At the very end, pour in the vinegar, stir and boil for another 2 minutes. Then turn off the fire.
4. Spread the resulting sauce into sterile jars and screw the lids on. Turn and wrap a warm blanket. Leave it as it is to cool. Then put in storage for blanks.
Home adjika for the winter without cooking
In this recipe, unlike the previous one, our snack is very spicy. Therefore, I usually, when served, dilute it with tomato sauce or ketchup.
- Tomatoes - 3 kg
- Peeled garlic - 1 cup
- Hot pepper - 2 pods
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Salt - 2-2.5 tbsp.
- Vinegar 9% - 1 cup
1. Wash all vegetables. Cut the tomatoes into halves and remove the stalk. Peppers, too, cut into halves and clean the seeds. Garlic peel off the skins. All pass through a meat grinder.
2. In the resulting mass, add salt, sugar and vinegar. Mix everything and leave for 3-4 hours.
3. Then put everything in sterile jars. Spin the boiled caps and place in a dark, cool place.
Recipe adjika of tomato and bell pepper with carrots
A very interesting recipe adjika with the addition of carrots and apples. The taste is just incredibly delicious sauce is obtained. I recommend you to watch this video recipe and try to do it at least once. You will not regret.
- Tomatoes - 2.5 kg
- Sweet pepper - 1.5 kg
- Carrots - 1 kg
- Apples - 1 kg
- Garlic - 200 gr
- Hot peppers - 6 pcs
- Sugar - 200 gr
- Salt - 2 tablespoons
- Spices (hops-suneli or coriander) - 1 sachet
- Vinegar 9% - 50 ml
- Vegetable oil - 1 glass
Be sure to try cooking with this recipe. My family is delighted. The sauce is moderately spicy, with a sweet and sour taste. Just delicious.
Fresh adjika from tomato with garlic and horseradish
This sauce is made without preservation, so it is not desirable to keep it for a long time. But I usually have such a volume somewhere in a week goes away, so I do not worry that it will deteriorate.
- Tomatoes - 3 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs
- Garlic - 2 heads
- Horseradish - 20 grams
- Hot pepper (not big) - 1 pc
- Salt - to taste
1. Peel tomatoes and cut into slices. Pepper seeds and cut into slices. Peel the garlic. Peel the horseradish root and cut into several pieces.
2. Scroll through all the ingredients through a meat grinder with small holes.
3. Pour the sauce into a convenient dish. Add salt, mix and put for 15 minutes.
4. Then pour into clean jars and store in a cool place, for example in a refrigerator. This snack can be eaten immediately, without waiting for the winter.
Spicy adjika from tomato, garlic and bitter chili pepper
For lovers of hot offer this recipe. It is prepared in the raw way and rather quickly, like all similar options.
- Tomatoes - 2 kg
- Sweet pepper - 0.5 kg
- Chilli - 3-5 pcs
- Garlic - 5 heads
- Horseradish - 250 gr
- Hops-suneli - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1.5 cups
- Salt - half a cup
- Vinegar 9% - half a cup
1. Prepare all foods. Cut the tomatoes in half, getting rid of the core. In sweet and bitter pepper, cut off the stem and remove the seeds, cut into slices. Peel the whole garlic. Horseradish peel and cut into medium pieces.
2. Fold everything in a blender and scroll to a puree mass. Or use a meat grinder. Then add salt, sugar, hops-suneli and vinegar to the sauce. Mix well.
3. Leave the sauce for six hours at room temperature. Then transfer to sterilized jars and close the lids.
4. Store in the refrigerator. And remember that raw adjika cannot be stored for too long.
Well, dear friends, I threw you some more recipes for a wonderful hot sauce called "adzhika".
In fact, it can be prepared not only in the summer, but year-round. After all, vegetables are now always selling in abundance and prices do not bite. So make your own blanks, enjoy them both in winter and in summer.
The most delicious home adzhika burning
At all times on the feasts for meat served hot sauces. A special place among them was taken by adjika - the Abkhazian spicy seasoning. Her spicy savory taste will not leave indifferent any gourmet. I offer my proven recipe. The name we gave him the appropriate - Ardent greetings.
Delicious adjika without vinegar, boiled for the winter of tomato and pepper
Adjika from tomato is a type of billet, which is prepared according to different recipes in each house. My recipe is different in that adjika is prepared for the winter without vinegar. This moment is important for many who, for various reasons, do not use it.
Spicy adjika with horseradish, tomatoes, apples and garlic for the winter - a simple homemade recipe with photos.
Home adjika is the seasoning that is always on the table or in the fridge of every amateur. After all, with it, any dish becomes much tastier and brighter. The recipe of delicious adzhika almost every housewife has his own, there are plenty of options for its preparation.
Original adjika from zucchini with tomato for the winter
Adjika - a sharp Abkhazian seasoning - has long taken pride of place on our dinner table. Usually, it is prepared from tomatoes, Bulgarian and hot peppers with garlic. But the initiative hostesses have long improved and diversified the classic adjika recipe, adding to the seasoning a variety of vegetables and fruits, for example, carrots, apples, plums.
Homemade adjika from zucchini, tomato and pepper for the winter
The proposed adjika of zucchini, tomato and pepper has a delicate structure. While eating, spiciness comes gradually, incrementally. Such squash caviar is cooked without a huge investment of time and effort, if you live an electric meat grinder on the kitchen shelf. 🙂
Delicious adjika with eggplants, tomatoes and peppers in a slow cooker
Adjika is a spicy spicy seasoning that gives the dishes a special taste and aroma. The main ingredient of the traditional adzhika are different varieties of pepper. Everyone knows about this preparation as eggplants with adjika, but few people know that delicious seasoning can be prepared from the eggplants themselves.
Thick tomato adjika with pears and basil for the winter
My recipe for thick adjika with tomatoes, pears, onions and basil will not disregard the lover of thick sweet-sour seasonings. Basil gives this winter sauce a pleasant spicy taste, at the expense of onion adjika becomes thicker, and the beautiful pear adds sweetness.
Adjika with apples, tomatoes and carrots without sterilization
In the cold season, this simple recipe for delicious homemade adzhika will remind you of the season of fresh vegetables with its bright, full-bodied taste and will surely become your favorite recipe, since to prepare this blank is a snap.
Raw adjika from tomato, pepper and garlic with aspirin
In the culinary world, from an uncountable number of various sauces, adjika is widely popular. The dish that is served with this seasoning, changing, acquiring an interesting range of flavors. Today I will cook delicious raw adjika of tomato, pepper and garlic with aspirin as a preservative.
Spicy pepper adjika with tomato paste - without cooking for the winter
On long winter evenings, when you miss the summer heat and its aromas, it is so nice to diversify your menu with something savory, sharp and fragrant. For such cases, my adjika recipe without cooking, made from sweet bell peppers, with tomato, garlic and hot pepper, is suitable.
Simple and tasty preparations from the Bulgarian pepper for the winter table
Sweet pepper causes only positive emotions. This is a beautiful, juicy vegetable, soaked in solar energy and summer heat. Bulgarian pepper decorates the table at any time of the year. And at the end of the summer it is worth spending time and effort and make excellent blanks of it so that in winter, bright fragrant peppers become a real hit of the feast!
Spicy adjika from plums - cooking adzhika with tomato paste - a recipe from a photo.
Traditional homemade adjika cooking, prepared on the basis of tomatoes, is already a bit fed up with my homemade. Therefore, I decided to depart from the traditions and prepared for the winter an unusual and very tasty plum adjika with the addition of tomato paste. Very handy recipe. Such homemade preparation does not require long boiling down and products are affordable and affordable for it.
Home adjika from tomatoes and garlic for the winter - a quick recipe for tomato adjika at home.
Our delicious homemade adjika from tomatoes is an excellent and quick recipe for homemade preparations. It combines four types of vegetables and fruits with aromatic spices. As a result, we get excellent seasoning for meat, fish or other dishes.
Adjika Abkhazian, real raw adjika, cooking recipe - classic
This adjika, Abkhazian, is made from hot bitter pepper. And both from red, already matured, and from still green. This so-called raw adjika, without cooking. Adjika in Abkhaz is done to the whole family, since this preparation for the winter has a seasonal character, and adzhiki in Abkhazia are usually prepared for the winter, by our standards, a lot and one person cannot cope with it. Abkhazians are very proud of their adzhika and defend their authorship to Georgia.
Tomatoes and peppers for preservation: features of choice
When choosing vegetables, one should first of all pay attention to their appearance. They should be spotless, rot, have a uniform color, pleasant and characteristic, faint aroma.
When choosing this vegetable for twists, it is best to opt for red varieties. They contain a large amount of vitamins C, A and R. Green pepper is good for fighting cholesterol, and yellow is rich in potassium and phosphorus.
Before purchasing, you need to break the stalk a little: in case the vegetable is fresh, drops of liquid will appear on it. The tail should be green and elastic.
The wall thickness should be 8-9 mm, and the weight should be about 100 g. The heavier the vegetable, the juicier it is.
Choosing tomatoes, you should pay attention to their maturity. The color should be uniform, without green or white spots near the ass.
Tomatoes must be the correct form and have a pleasant aroma.
Each pod should have a bright and saturated color, to be dense. The surface of the pepper should be smooth, without wrinkles and tainted areas.
Recipe adjika of tomatoes: a step by step recipe with photos
There are many recipes for home-made products that can be found in the culinary literature, found on Internet forums or viewed in video blogs. Each housewife certainly can boast her cooking secrets, adding not only vegetables and spices to her dish, but also a little warmth and love.
Today we will get acquainted with one of the simplest and most popular on the Web recipes for making adjika from tomatoes without heat treatment. The dish according to this recipe has a moderately spicy taste and can be stored in the refrigerator for the whole winter.
Adjika without heat treatment: video
For the preparation we need the following ingredients:
- tomatoes - 500 g,
- Bulgarian red pepper - 125 g (2 large fruits),
- hot red pepper - 30 g,
- garlic - 30 g (5-6 cloves),
- salt - 1 tsp,
- sugar - 65 g,
- Apple vinegar - 65 g.
What you need in the kitchen
From the kitchen utensils we need:
- meat grinder (blender),
- large glass (enamelled) pan,
- wooden spoon
- 0.3 liter glass jars - 3 pcs.,
- screw caps (kapron) - 3 pcs.
To cook our dish, you need to perform the following steps:
- Clear the Bulgarian pepper: cut off the tail, remove all the inside.
- Prepare hot peppers by cutting only the stalks.
- Tomatoes trim the ass. The peel is not removed.
- Peel the garlic.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into 4 parts, hot pepper - 2, tomatoes - in half.
- Mince the Bulgarian and bitter pepper, garlic and tomatoes. It is necessary to alternate products so that their juice and flavor mixed in the process of grinding. The result is a thick porridge of vegetables. If the tomatoes were more succulent, then the seasoning will be more liquid.
- Add salt, sugar and vinegar to the mixture of vegetables, mix well with a wooden spoon (so that the resulting product does not oxidize or deteriorate, since it will not be subjected to heat treatment).
- Prepare dishes for spin. To do this, it must be thoroughly washed and doused with boiling water, then turned over and allowed to drain. In the same way it is necessary to process and covers.
- Fill the jars with adzhika, close them with hot screw caps, but you can do it with nylon.
- Store in a fridge or in a very cold basement.
Features and rules of storage adzhika
Fresh adjika has a special, unique aroma and taste, so many housewives prefer to cook this seasoning, without exposing it to heat treatment. Thanks to natural preservatives (garlic, hot pepper and salt), it can be stored for several months in the refrigerator and remain as tasty.
Dish without cooking can be stored in a very cool cellar.
What to bring the workpiece to the table
Traditionally, it is customary to serve adjika to meat dishes, among which, of course, lead is grilled meat, pork kebab, lamb, chicken wings and thighs cooked on the grill, and much more.
This seasoning is also added to vegetable dishes: well, it is in perfect harmony with boiled potatoes in uniform, fried eggplants and zucchini.
Interesting and combination adzhiki with fish.
It can be used as a separate dish, and it can also be simply eaten with bread. The use of adjika as a supplement to salads, stews, soups and borsch is popular, it also harmonizes well with rice and beans.
We advise you to try to cook adjika, following our recipe, and to please yourself and your loved ones with another culinary dish that can decorate any everyday and even festive table.
The recipe of the most delicious and burning home adzhika without cooking
Adjika, cooked without cooking, turns out to be quite hot and pasta-like. This is a red-orange seasoning with salt, various herbs and garlic. In principle, it is not difficult to cook it, in spite of this, it can easily complement many dishes.
First of all, wash all the vegetables in water. In the Bulgarian pepper and chili we remove the stem, and leave the seeds, cut together with the tomatoes into medium pieces. We also clean garlic with a blender or meat grinder and grind all the chopped vegetables.
Next, add sugar, salt to taste, hops-suneli, vinegar to the resulting mass, then mix everything well and leave for 5-7 hours to infuse.
Now we shift the finished adjika into clean jars, close the lids and remove stored in the refrigerator. This is a completely easy way to cook adzhika without cooking.
Home adjika with tomatoes and garlic, without bell pepper
If you suddenly conceived to make an adjika, but for some reason you did not have a bell pepper, do not be discouraged. After all, this billet can be cooked without it. Of course, the taste will be slightly different, but the cooking process will be easier.
First recipe: classic sauce
The seasoning prepared on the basis of tomatoes, garlic and hot pepper is considered a classic among home adzhika for the winter. By its pungentness, it is inferior to the original Caucasian one, but still it turns out tasty and savory.
What is needed for cooking:
- sweet pepper - 1 kg,
- tomatoes - 3 kg,
- garlic - 300 g,
- chili pepper - 1 pc.,
- salt - 2 tbsp. l.,
- spices to taste - 1 tbsp. l.,
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l.,
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp. l
Step-by-step procedure for cooking adzhika for the winter:
- Start with “bath” treatments for vegetable ingredients. They must be clean and dry. Peel the garlic.
- Cut the bell pepper in two. Remove the seed core. Rinse off residues with water.
- Grind the peppers through a meat grinder or using a blender. Do the same with tomatoes.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a saucepan.
- Finely chop the chili. Pour it in adjika. Add spices to the pan. Stir the contents.
- Put the adjika on the stove. Bring to a boil and cook for about 40 minutes. Do not forget to stir it regularly.
- Garlic skip through the garlic press. Add to the hot mixture after turning off the heat under the pan. Stir.
- Now you can add salt, vinegar and oil to adjika.The amount of these ingredients to control the taste. Return the sauce to the fire and boil for another 5 minutes.
Adjika is blocked in winter in sterile jars. Use a small container. Cover it with rolling or spinning lids. Wrap and put the banks to cool. Then transfer to a cool dark place.
Attention! The number of adzhika is calculated on 3 banks with a capacity of 1 l.
Second recipe: an alternative
On one jar of 0.5 l will be needed:
- Wash the vegetables, peel the garlic and onions. Cut the pepper into slices. Clean the seeds from the middle. Wash up.
- Cut the tomatoes too. Remove hard spots at the base of the stem.
- Put vegetables in a blender or meat grinder. Grind to a state of coarse puree.
- Prepare a thick-bottomed saucepan. Pour the puree into it. Add dry spices, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil and leave for 15-20 under the lid over low heat.
- Adjika should thicken on the stove. After that, add the vinegar, boil again and remove from the stove.
- While the adjika is boiling on the stove, prepare the decontaminated container. Cover lightly. Put the adjika taken from the fire into it. Put sterilized in a water bath.
After these manipulations roll banks. Put them in the heat upside down. If you close the containers with threaded caps, you can not turn them over. Keep any blockage in a cool and shady place.
Recipe sauces Spark and in Armenian
The peculiarity of this adzhika for the winter is the absence of vinegar among the ingredients. The sauce has a characteristic spicy taste and spicy aroma. To prepare you need:
- tomatoes - 1 kg,
- sweet pepper - 1 kg,
- hot pepper - 400 g,
- garlic - 300 g,
- salt - 1 tbsp. l
Council To maintain a presentable red color in the sauce, take only the scarlet pepper.
The recipe partially repeats the previous ones:
- Prepare and wash the ingredients. Peel them of skin and unwanted items.
- Grind all components of a dish, pass through the meat grinder or the blender. Pour the sauce with salt and leave for 3-4 days under the lid. Stir periodically.
- Wash the prepared glass container with soda. Sterilize.
- Pour the mash over the jars. Cover with plastic caps.
The recipe of the Armenian adjika for the winter is interesting to lovers of greenery:
- chili pepper - 2 kg,
- sweet pepper - 3 kg,
- pasta-twisted tomatoes - 300 g,
- cilantro - 3 g
- coriander - 3 g,
- onion - 250 g,
- garlic - 250 g,
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.,
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
The first part of the recipe is identical to the rest. When all the ingredients are prepared, start working:
- Scroll separately from each other garlic, onion, Bulgarian pepper.
- Finely chop the cilantro, and pass the coriander through the seasoning mill.
- Heat the pan. Pour the oil and pour the chopped onion. After 5 minutes send garlic there too. After 5 minutes. - pepper puree.
- Stew adjika until golden brown. Pour it with tomato paste, sprinkle with salt, coriander, cilantro. Leave under the lid in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Sterilize the jars. Spread the mixture and roll.
Having a garlic-like smell, adzhika warms up the appetite. In cooking, it is used as a sauce or seasoning.
The most delicious home adzhika - Abkhazian stinging acute adzhika for winter
The recipe is classic, traditional, original. The easiest to prepare, literally a ten-minute affair.
- a pound of hot red pepper, slightly dried in the sun, if you do not want to be too hot — take out the seeds,
- a good bunch of cilantro, preferably collected during flowering,
- a small bunch of young fennel sprigs,
- a bunch of parsley leaves,
- 5 heads of garlic,
- 3 spoons table hops-suneli,
- a glass of coarse salt,
- You can add a couple of handfuls of walnut kernels - an amateur.
All clean, wash, dry. Scroll through a meat grinder, salt out, mix and scroll a few more times to make a homogeneous paste. It is even better to use a food processor with a sharp knife and chop everything into dust.
Writing insist on the kitchen table a couple of days. Arrange in jars or food containers and store in the refrigerator.
Home adjika - recipe with horseradish
The invention is already Russian culinary. People call it differently - hrenodёr, horloder, hrenovina. Simple and fast in preparation, a set of products for her in August in each garden with a shaft. Remarkably stored in the refrigerator all winter.
- tomatoes are very ripe kilogram,
- horseradish - a tenth of tomatoes is classically, but who likes more spicy add more,
- a pair of spicy red chili pods,
- a pair of garlic heads,
- spoon with tops of salt.
Here in work with horseradish it is preferable to a meat grinder than a food processor, texture too viscous in horseradish.
So, all my clean, dry. Crank through the meat grinder and mix well. When we skip horseradish it is better to put a plastic bag on the meat grinder and tie it on the exit neck - it won't pinch your eyes. Or throw all the components interspersed, too, to reduce the ingress of horseradish vapors into the air.
We salt, carefully we mix before full dissolution of salt.
We place in sterile dry jars and put them in a refrigerator or cellar.
It is very suitable for any first or second dish as a supplement for bread in the winter cold evenings.
Crude adjika for the winter without cooking
Well, very fast and tasty! Guests and home will appreciate at the table perfectly.
- ripe tomatoes 3kg,
- Hot pepper only 4pcs,
- pepper sweet, preferably red 5pcs,
- garlic 10 large teeth,
- onion 5pcs,
- ½ cup vegetable oil,
- vinegar 9% 5 50 ml,
- salt - spoon with a big top.
- All wash, clean, dry. Pepper cut seeds.
- Twist in a meat grinder or chop tomatoes, peppers, onions and garlic in a blender.
- Mix with vinegar and salt. Add oil last and mix thoroughly.
- In sterile dry jars and put in the refrigerator or cellar.
At the table will be very tasty!
Home adzhika for the winter with tomatoes and garlic with cooking
This recipe will be more complicated and more time consuming, but the result is worth it, take my word for it. In addition, such a workpiece can be stored in the cellar for years, if necessary.
The fact is that this adjika, unlike the previous ones, we will cook with you.
- tomatoes are large, very ripe 3kg,
- carrot large 1.5 kg
- Bulgarian pepper 2kg,
- garlic 10 cloves
- chili pepper 2 pods,
- salt 2 tables. spoons
- half a cup of sugar,
- half a glass of vegetable oil,
- Table vinegar half a glass, you can replace the apple.
- We wash everything, clean it, cut seeds from pepper, dry it.
- Tomatoes are cut into large pieces into a saucepan, pour half a glass of water and bring to a boil over medium heat. We do not give boil, immediately remove and cool. On the sieve we roll back the skins and seeds, we get a thick tomato juice with pulp.
- In a blender, grind carrots and peppers to dust. We put the stew on a small fire for half an hour.
- Add crushed garlic, salt and sugar, pour in vinegar, mix and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and quickly lay out on sterile jars, roll up, turn over and under the fur coat until it cools completely.
This option gives space to your imagination. You can experiment on the basis of this recipe as you like, adding to it when cooking any vegetables and even fruits - everything will be delicious.
Very tasty adjika from zucchini in Belarusian
Another unusual recipe, another name for it is adjika with zucchini in Belarusian.
- zucchini 3kg,
- half a kilo of carrots,
- pepper sweet half a kilo,
- tomatoes a kilo and a half,
- garlic peeled glass,
- ground red pepper 2.5 tablespoons,
- vegetable oil glass,
- salt 2.5 table. spoons
- sugar glass
Cooking is the simplest:
- As usual, wash everything, clean, dry. Scroll through a meat grinder or chop in a food processor, garlic too, but in a separate bowl.
- The resulting pasta from vegetables mixed with vegetable oil, add sugar and boil in a large broiler with a thick bottom for about forty minutes.
- Add hot pepper and garlic, then another five minutes.
- Remove from heat, place in sterile jars and roll up. Turn over and under the coat until the morning.
The taste of this adzhika is tender, sweet with spicy sourness, not very spicy.
Adjika home - recipe for the most delicious homemade adzhika with a twist
The so-called bitter. Dish for real men - very spicy!
- tomatoes 5 kilograms,
- carrots 2 kilograms,
- 300 grams of spicy chili,
- garlic kilogram
- pepper paprika kilogram,
- vegetable oil 200g,
- salt spoon with a big top.
Wash, peel, dry all vegetables. Scroll through a meat grinder or chop in a food processor. Put in pan, add oil and salt. Simmer for about an hour on low heat, stirring occasionally. Place in sterile jars and cork. Cool under a fur coat.
More interesting articles on homework for the winter:
How to cook adjika without peppers at home - with eggplant and honey
But with eggplant! Somewhat exotic, but tasty - yummy fingers!
- Tomato 3kg,
- 2kg eggplant,
- garlic 0.5 kg,
- 4 spicy chili pods,
- a glass of vegetable oil,
- half a glass of vinegar 9%,
- parsley to taste, if you really love, then a good bunch,
- dill is also at your discretion,
- 3 large spoons of sugar
- Salt table. spoon with a big slide,
- honey three tablespoons scoops, how much scoop.
Chop all the vegetables in a food processor. Eggplant for greater refinement can be cut into small cubes. Put in a large roaster, salt and mix with sugar, butter and simmer for 50 minutes.
Add honey and mix thoroughly. Add finely chopped fresh herbs, boil for a couple of minutes and inject vinegar. Stir and let stand for a few minutes. Place in sterile jars, put on a lid and cool under a fur coat.
Honey will give the dish a special charm!
How to cook the most delicious homemade adjika with apples
Also a somewhat exotic and extremely tasty recipe.
- tomatoes a little more than a kilogram,
- sweet paprika 0.5 kg
- apples 0.5 kg, preferably sour,
- spicy chili 3 pods
- carrots 0.5 kg,
- garlic 2 heads,
- salt tables. spoon,
- vinegar table floor glass,
- vegetable oil half a cup,
- sugar half a glass.
- Wash and dry the ingredients. Remove seeds from peppers and apples.
- All vegetables except garlic chopped in a blender into dust and put in a large roaster.
- Simmer for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Crushed garlic, oil, sugar, salt and vinegar add to the resulting mass and mix. Boil another three minutes.
- Place in sterile jars, roll up and put to cool turned upside down under a fur coat.
Very tasty and fragrant!
Recipe for homemade adzhika without vinegar with plums or cherry plum
But it is very unusual, because with plums or cherry plum, who likes what!
- 1kg plums, better unripe or cherry plum,
- 15 good cloves of garlic,
- 2 pods of spicy chili
- 5 kg of sweet paprika, ¼ tsp. Ground black pepper, coriander, cloves,
- on a small bunch of greens, what you will find - dill, basil, tarragon, parsley,
- tomato paste 1 spoon,
- salt tablespoon with a small top,
- half a glass of sugar.
- Rinse the vegetables thoroughly, remove the seeds and seeds from the plums, and dry them.
- Chop in a food processor plums, peppers and all the greens.
- Add salt, add sugar, ground spices, tomato paste, mix thoroughly and simmer for about half an hour on a small light.
- Add finely chopped garlic and boil for another three minutes.
- Put in cans and cork. Inverted under a fur coat to cool completely.
Adjika Georgian with walnuts
Delicious adjika with lightning fast cooking!
- Paprika sweet kilogram,
- a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar,
- Ten cloves of garlic,
- two pods of spicy chili,
- a pound of peeled walnut,
- Spoon salt (table),
- half a glass of sugar.
Standard process all vegetables, peel, rinse. Chop to dust in a food processor. Add vinegar, salt and sugar. Boil for about 15 minutes and immediately decompose into jars, roll up the lids. Cool under a fur coat upside down. Store in a cellar or refrigerator.
Delicious adjika with carrots for the winter
Carrots alone will be somewhat boring, so let's add pumpkins to it too! And we get a completely unique recipe. It is a pity that it is not stored for a long time, so it is better to make a half portion in order to quickly eat!
- a kilo of carrots and pumpkins,
- onions and sweet pepper half a kilo,
- 2 chili pods,
- half a glass of vegetable oil.
- on a bunch of cilantro and basil,
- 10 cloves of garlic
- tablespoon with a little topping salt.
- All main vegetables washed, peeled, removed from pepper seeds, cut into pieces and put on a baking sheet. Cover with foil and bake for about forty minutes.
- Cool and chop in a blender with chili pepper, lemon, garlic, herbs and salt.
- Set right on the table!
From the history of spicy snacks
Adjika - the word itself is of Abkhaz origin and means, in essence, bread and salt, a welcome dish when meeting dear guests. Turly her wife of Caucasian dzhigits in antiquity on a stone, investing a lot of time and effort in this simple exercise. But we are modern and advanced people, so we will not be killed this way. There are combines, blenders, meat grinders in our kitchens - so let them twist, tinder, and crumple, and we will keep an eye on them!
Initially, it was a pasty salty mass of red color, which consists of various components, red hot peppers and garlic, coriander and blue fenugreek ... Do not be intimidated by blue fenugreek, this is the name for an intelligent ucho-suneli, it is almost always a part of us all famous hops-suneli.
However, over time, people learned to add to Adzhika a lot of other useful and nutritious vegetables and even fruits with nuts, made it less salty and spicy, quite suitable for our unsophisticated European stomach.
The color has also changed, now they are preparing green adjika from green pepper. It is very convenient to use it in a mixture with sour cream or mayonnaise for the preparation of various sauces and as a seasoning for soups.
Homemade cooking rules
Immediately here I will tell you some general rules when cooking adzhika, so as not to be repeated in each recipe and make them in italics:
- Wash vegetables and other ingredients thoroughly and always dry them on a towel, especially for those recipes that without heat treatment - not a drop of water should get into the dish!
- Banks and covers must be sterilized and let them dry out!
- Important. First we sterilize the jars - then we start cooking!
- It is advisable to work with bitter burning pepper in gloves in order not to get burned!
Well, perhaps, everything about adjika, delicious, fragrant and varied seasoning, which occupies its place of honor on my table. Hope on yours now too!