Pine is perhaps the most popular tree in our country after birch. Many of us see pines every day, but few people think that this tree can give us except for its wood.
Meanwhile, the pine tree can become a real doctor and help a person get rid of a wide variety of various diseases. Pine resinous resin will help us to improve our health, about which medicinal properties people have guessed long before the appearance of all sorts of medicines in our lives.
Medicinal properties of pine resin
So why is this natural product so valuable? Her sap has gained the greatest popularity for healing wounds for its unique properties. Actually for this people and called her that way.
Both in the first and in the second world war, when there was an acute shortage of medicines in the hospitals, it was the mother who came to the rescue. It was she who helped put on the feet of more than one thousand ordinary Russian men, by the will of fate forced to fight.
But the ability to heal wounds is not all that it is capable of. Pine resin is widely used in folk medicine in the treatment of the following diseases:
- all kinds of suppurations
- purulent boils
- burns of varying degrees
- heart disease
- oral diseases
- diseases of the nervous system
- various male and female diseases (including cystitis)
- varicose veins in the initial stage
- catarrhal diseases
Agree, an impressive list! And this is not a complete list of diseases that are treated with pine resin. If desired, it can be easily expanded. How to properly apply this product of the activity of pine?
The use of pine resin in folk medicine
There are 2 forms of application of gum for medicinal purposes:
For external use, mainly all kinds of lotions and rubbing, ointments, oils are used. For the inner one, broths are prepared or they simply suck the resin of the pine, like candy - candy. Below you can see some recipes.
Pine resin ointment used to treat trophic ulcers
This ointment is ideal for the treatment of trophic ulcers. Anybody could cook it, there would be a desire. Prepare it like this:
- You need to take 50 grams of pine resin, 100 grams of beeswax and 100 grams of pig fat.
- Mix everything and apply to the wound, it is best at night. The wound must be treated with hydrogen peroxide before.
Treatment of varicose veins
For the treatment of varicose veins, pine gum balsam is needed. You can cook it like this:
- we take 1 part of resin of pine and 10 parts of vegetable oil.
- Mix everything, bring to a boil and boil for a couple of minutes over low heat.
- Turn off, give the balm cool. After that, you can lubricate the diseased veins. It is best to do this at night, before bedtime.
To strengthen the immune system
- Put a small piece (30-40 grams) of pine gum in the refrigerator for about an hour. Then we get it and make a powder out of it.
- You can use for this a fine grater, you can just crush - as it is more convenient for someone.
- This powder will help strengthen the immune system. Take it 3 times a day with water, 1 hour before meals.
Treatment of sciatica
For the treatment of sciatica use tincture of pine resin, vodka and olive oil. It is prepared quite simply:
- we take all the components in equal quantity, mix and insist in a dark place exactly one week.
- A week later, the healing tincture is fully prepared.
- She just rub a sore spot. According to the reviews on the forums helps a lot
Thanks to its strongest natural antiseptic and wound-healing properties, the resin resin perfectly copes with burns. For the treatment of burns do this ointment:
- we take in equal proportions lard, sea buckthorn oil and pine gum. All mix to obtain a mass that is homogeneous in composition.
- In place of the burn do a bandage with ointment for a period of 1 hour.
- Such dressings should be applied 3 times a day until the patient's condition improves.
Reviews on the treatment of sap
There are plenty of reviews about the treatment of pine zhivice in various forums devoted to traditional medicine. They will not be difficult to find. here are just a few.
I was convinced of the tremendous healing power of the resin, when our 9-year-old daughter had trouble - she overturned, by carelessness, a pot of boiling water over herself and as a result received severe burns. On the advice of the mother-in-law was treated with homemade ointment of pine tar and sea buckthorn oil. The result is great! The pain was removed on day 3, and a noticeable improvement came somewhere in a week. So I highly recommend having this natural miracle - the material is at hand, God forbid, of course, but it may be necessary.
Svetlana Viktorovna (p. Pankratovo, Nizhny Novgorod region)
My husband tried to treat gastritis with pine resin. The pain actually goes away! I do not know whether it can cure her gastritis completely, but the fact that she relieves pain means a lot. True, we do not buy turpentine, but extract it ourselves, since we live near the forest. And about the purchase, I honestly doubt. All the same, the product must be natural. I read a lot of good things about cedar gum, but unfortunately we have no cedars.
Nina Serebryakova (Moscow)
Constantly ordering sap over the Internet. There are specialty stores that sell such goods. We order from Altai, as it is probably the most ecologically clean region of Russia. Basically, it goes with us to prepare a terpitine balsam (it helps very well with pain in the joints and not only). His whole family takes to strengthen immunity. The same balm can be purchased off-the-shelf, but we are used to doing it ourselves, it's cheaper and safer!
By the way, many doctors also speak positively about the healing properties of the sap. The truth should not be forgotten that she has contraindications.
Contraindications to the use of drugs on the basis of pine resin
There are few contraindications, but they are and you need to know about them. First of all it is:
- idiosyncrasy of such drugs
- kidney disease
In all other cases, the healing properties of the resin can be used and even necessary. In addition, if you have doubts, you can always consult with your doctor before the treatment.
Where can one buy
You can buy pine sap in any online store or pharmacy at the place of residence. You can buy both in pure form and in the form of various oils, balsams and tinctures.
To find an online store that sells such goods, it’s enough to type in such a search engine in any search engine - buy pine resin (or cedar, spruce).
As a rule, on the first page of issue there will be the largest and most popular pharmacies. From them and choose based on the price of the goods, the possibility of delivery to your region, etc. If you look for laziness, then you can buy any sap by clicking on the yellow banner located above in this article (on the left of the product catalog - sap - choose pine sap).
How to independently prepare sap
If you live in places where cedar, spruce or pine trees grow, you can prepare sap for yourself. There is nothing difficult in this and even a child can cope with this task.
How to do it right, you can find out by watching this short video.
Subscribe to our VKontakte news! The group publishes what is not on the site. I promise a lot of useful and interesting information, tips and long-forgotten recipes of traditional medicine for all occasions!
Pine resin, the medicinal properties of which are widely used, incorporates a large number of various nutrients, including vitamins K, D, A, E, C, P, PP, vitamins from group B, iron, carotene, cobalt, manganese, calcium, copper, phosphorus, nickel, vanadium, silicon, zinc, potassium, iodine, molybdenum and others.
Pine resin, the healing properties of the life-giving force of which were discovered in ancient times, was used at the very beginning in insignificant quantities. Then only the amount that nature itself offered to man was used. The situation changed when the industry began to develop.
The first thing that came to be used from pine is pine resin. It was used to tar boats and, later, tackle for ships and wooden ships themselves. To get the resin, it was not the resin that was used, osmol was used more — resinous branches and stumps that stood at the cutting site for more than one year.
The fishery was developed in those areas where pine arrays grew along the riverside. In our country, industrial production of resins began in the early 19th century. During this period, almost every peasant had a peculiar "tar factory". However, the word "plant" was not related to what is meant by it today.
At the beginning of the fishery, the plant was called a semi-dugout, equipped with a firebox, a cube for branches and stumps, and a tray to drain the resin. In the summer, the smol'e was prepared; in the winter, they proceeded directly to distilling the resin. Given the lack of civilization, the work was extremely difficult, but still profitable. During the inevitable colds, the healing properties of pine resin were used.
In spring, the second-hand barrels with the finished resin were collected by the reseller. These barrels were put on rafts and lowered down the rivers to big cities. From cities, the resin was shipped to St. Petersburg and to various shipyards.
Pine zhivitsy harvesting is called tapping. First of all, the bark is removed from a part of the trunk. In a special way, the funnel-shaped receiver is strengthened into which the sap from dissected wood is going. The person who collects bypasses the site and replaces all filled containers. Wounds need to be updated, as the sap hardens.
One tree is usually harvested 1-2 kg of resin, while maintaining the life of the tree. Perennial tapping leads to the weakening of the trees and even their death. The most commonly used trees are intended for felling. Currently in our country there are very few areas in which the extraction of useful resins. Trees simply cut down, not trying to benefit from them.
Modern enterprises are far from the first "factories" for the extraction of resins. However, the principles of processing remain the same. By distillation, dry or using water vapor, turpentine is distilled from the resin. The substance remaining from the gum is called rosin. This substance is transferred for further processing.
In modern life, turpentine is used differently than before. It is mainly used to dissolve paints and varnishes. Not a small part of turpentine is used for the manufacture of medicines. Medicine uses only natural turpentine, obtained by processing the resin.
The most famous application of rosin is rubbing of bows. But in addition, it is necessary for tinning, in the production of plastics, cardboard, rubber, soap, rubber and other products. It is also necessary for the manufacture of medicines.
Pine resin, the medicinal properties of which are used for a long time, is an excellent antiseptic and has antibacterial properties. The tool heals wounds, relieves pain and relieves inflammation. Great for festering wounds.
Of course, gum ointment has an effect only on a consequence of the disease, as, for example, in the case of furunculosis - the sap is able to "kill" only the furuncle itself, but does not eliminate the cause of inflammation. For the treatment of the disease itself, it is necessary to consult a doctor. In this way, turpentine is used to treat various wounds and fungal diseases.
The treatment with sap can be very pleasant. For example, insomnia is removed from the bathroom, to which about 2 grams of ovine is added.
Oral ingestion of hardened sap of grains helps relieve cough.
In the treatment of turpentine derivative of turpentine, it is necessary to know that it is extremely poisonous. It is necessary to strictly observe the dosage of the substance. When treating it is important to count every drop so as not to exceed the required amount.
There is the so-called Zalmanov method, which involves treatment with a turpentine bath of a large number of diseases. Official medicine does not recognize the achievements of this method, however, it exists, as well as the followers of the method.
Pine needles are a powerful natural antiseptic that stimulates the immune system, it heals and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Means has not only external, but also internal application. Pine resin and its useful properties are used to treat a large list of diseases. Among others, resin is used to treat:
- burns, open wounds and boils,
- various heart diseases,
- diseases of the respiratory system,
- varicose veins,
- nervous disorders
- internal parasites,
- Vaginitis, cystitis, hemorrhoids.
In addition to the treatment with resin, on the basis of which various medicines are made, including gum ointment, the derivatives of this substance are used for medicinal purposes: rosin and turpentine. Purified turpentine can be found in the pharmacy - it is used for inhalation for various diseases of the bronchi.
Liniment of turpentine is used for grinding in diseases of the muscles and various inflammations of the joints.
Olimetin, created on the basis of turpentine oil, is used to treat cholelithiasis.
Use in traditional medicine
Pine resin, whose medicinal properties are very important in traditional medicine, has a beneficial effect on the human body. In addition to the immediate problem for which treatment is started, the sap helps to reduce the effect of the disease on other organs, preventing the emergence of new problems.
The use of resin inside possible in the form of decoctions, sucking candies and similar products. Apply one half teaspoon on an empty stomach.
For external use use lotions and grinding. It is recommended to mix crushed sap with olive, sea buckthorn, vegetable oils. This mixture is heated in a water bath. Honey is added to the resulting ointment to achieve a greater warming effect.
Experts distinguish several types of resin.
- Spruce. It is widely distributed, it is used to prepare an ointment for the treatment of skin diseases.
- Fir. It is rare, in composition resembles all other types of resin.
- Cedar sap It has healing qualities, therefore, from it create balms and tinctures.
- Pine. It is used to treat colds and strengthen the immune system.
- Turpentine from larch. The product is used to treat the oral cavity.
All types of resin have healing properties, they are used to treat various diseases.
The benefits and composition of pine resin
The resin contains a large amount of resin acids. Rich sap and terpenes, which make up about 18% of the mass.
The composition of the resin contains: vitamins A, D, K, C, mineral substances (iron, cobalt, calcium, copper, phosphorus).
Useful properties include:
- Normalization of metabolism.
- Improving the overall condition of the body.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Prevention of skin diseases.
- Saturation of the body with vitamins.
The main medicinal qualities of pine resin lies in its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Especially effectively turpentine is used for suppurating wounds. It is capable of disinfecting the site of the lesion and pulling out the pus, thanks to which recovery will go faster.
Using resin for soothing baths helps to relax and fall asleep more quickly. When ingestion of gum inside is relief of cough. It can strengthen the immune system and return strength after a long illness.
The use of gum in medicine
Resin is used in the treatment of many diseases.
The use of pine resin is as follows:
- Inflammation and suppuration. Acts as a substitute for iodine and relieves purulent wounds.
- Burns and skin diseases. Restores the skin and promotes rapid healing. Used as lotions for open wounds and ulcers.
- Inflammation of the airways. Kills microbes and bacteria, restores lung tissue.
- Diseases of the mouth and gums. Relieves inflammation and reduces pain.
- Radiculitis and inflammation of the joints. Reduces pain.
- Catarrhal and viral diseases. It helps to reduce the symptoms of pathology.
- Pathology of the digestive tract. Removes pain, renews the microflora and heals internal wounds.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Soothes and reduces pain.
- Nervous system disorder. Improves memory, attention and speech.
- Diseases of the genitals. When used in the form of tampons, it eliminates pain and discharge.
The widespread use of resin is due to its unique properties. With its ability to speed up metabolism, it will help a person lose weight.
How and when to collect the resin?
When do you need to collect pine resin? It can be harvested at any time of the year, but in winter it is quite difficult to do. It is best to collect resin from May to August, when the plant is growing intensively. Это нужно делать в местах, которые расположены вдали от проезжей части.
Особых приемов для заготовки живицы не существует. На дереве делается надрез, и в специальную емкость слить выделяемую смолу. With one pine you can get up to 1.5 kg of resin.
Recommendations for collecting:
- if you wipe the awl or the knife with an oiled cloth, the resin will not stick to them,
- sap is cut from trees damaged by natural way,
- it accumulates under the peel, where there are bumps.
It is not necessary to bring a tree to death, you can make only a couple of cuts. It is recommended to take no more than 1 liter of turpentine. In the next 2 years, the tree is forbidden to touch.
To keep the resin in liquid form, you can store it in a jar with a tight lid. The resin does not have a statute of limitations, but when it hardens, it will be difficult to use.
Pine Pile Recipes
Most often, the resin is used in therapy in three versions: in the form of tincture, oil and ointment. The tool is effective in pain in the joints and muscles. Pine gum oil is prepared in this way:
- Take in equal proportions of tar, vodka and sunflower oil.
- Infuse the mixture in the fridge for a week.
- Strain and store in a dark place.
Due to the healing properties of pine resin, the onset of a rapid therapeutic effect. Pine resin is perfectly absorbed by the skin.
For the treatment of varicose veins, the preparation is prepared as follows: mix sunflower oil and turpentine in a ratio of 10: 1. Put on low heat and boil for 2 minutes. After cooling down, smear diseased veins, preferably overnight.
For the treatment of burns preparing the following tool: mix in equal proportions of sea buckthorn oil, lard and pine pine tar. The resulting mixture is put on a burned place for 1 hour. Change dressings 3 times a day until epithelization of the burn surface.
Ointment on the basis of pine resin is prepared in this way:
- take 50 grams of resin, 100 grams of pig fat and beeswax,
- mix thoroughly and heat in the oven,
- apply warm ointment to the affected area.
Keep it best in the refrigerator.
The ointment is suitable for skin diseases, back pain and lotions on open wounds and ulcers.
To prepare the tincture, 20-30 g of dry gum pour 100 g of vodka and leave for 3 weeks. It can be applied internally in a tablespoon three times a day or externally with radiculitis, arthritis, sprains.
Resin for external use
The tool can be used to treat boils and wounds. To do this, pine sap is melted on the fire and applied to the affected place. Keep the substance to at least 8 hours. After the procedure, wipe the skin with a clean cloth. Apply at least 2 times a day.
How to use sap pine? To get effective help for fractures, it is used in powder form. 1 teaspoon of the substance is mixed with vegetable oil. A spoonful of comfrey root is added to the mass. Cook in a water bath for 20 minutes.
When the tool is cool, moisten a bandage in it and apply it to the place of the fracture. Top warmed with a blanket. It is best to keep the compress until the morning. The next day, remove and wipe with a damp cloth.
Many people suffer from the symptoms of herpes. For its treatment, sap in powder and olive oil are mixed in a 1: 2 ratio. Cook the mixture until smooth. Lubricate a sore spot several times a day.
When boils occur, the resin is applied to the sore spot. The patient immediately feels relieved. After 2-3 days the boil resolves.
To get rid of abrasions and cuts, sap should be mixed in equal proportions with propolis. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to them. The mixture is cooked until smooth. Lubricate sore spots 2-3 times a day.
Due to the healing properties of pine resin, you can massage with its use. Especially effective for the treatment of pain in the lower back and spine. For this recipe, it is recommended to apply cedar, fir and spruce resin in equal quantities. To the mass you need to add 200 g of massage oil. The finished product is applied to the sore spot. Massage is done once a day. Pain subsides within 8-10 days.
How to take orally?
Resin provides effective assistance in the treatment of gastrointestinal organs. A small amount of funds in its pure form must be resolved on an empty stomach. Therapy is carried out daily for 21 days.
If the gums and mouth are inflamed, the resin can be held in the mouth. Her powder smears the cracks on the lips.
In the event of a cold, a means must be dripped into the nose. Instill 1-2 drops in each nasal passage. The procedure is best carried out twice a day. The tool allows relieves the nose from mucus and inflammation.
Due to the healing properties of pine resin, it is included in the following products:
- Mazei - "Zhivichnaya", "Zhivitsa". It is used to treat burns, rheumatism and injuries.
- Balms and oils - "Zhivitsa plus." Used for the treatment of gastrointestinal organs, respiratory system and colds.
- Creams - "Two lines", "Zhivitsa", "Taiga shield". Fights rashes, acne and dry skin.
- Syrup "Zhivitsa". It is used to treat diseases of the nervous system and colds.
Experts do not recommend cooking tools from the resin, as it contains various acids and substances. It is necessary to accurately determine their relationship, because if you make a mistake, you will get the wrong composition.
Resin for prevention
Pure resin is rarely used. It is best to use it in the form of ointments, balms or tinctures. It is recommended to apply sap to people:
- living in ecologically polluted areas
- having chronic diseases of the organs of vision,
- during the rehabilitation period or after a course of chemotherapy,
- with excess weight
- experiencing serious psychological stress and constant toxic effects in connection with the profession.
You can use the sap externally or inside. It is best to use ready-made dosage forms containing this substance.
Pine sap is a tool that has beneficial, healing properties. It can be used for the preparation of tinctures and ointments, but be sure to follow the correct dosage. In some cases it is most effective to use ready-made dosage forms.
At reception of means it is necessary to observe safety measures that there were no side effects. It is best to consult a specialist because resin can exacerbate chronic diseases. The ability of the resin to activate cell growth imposes a ban on its use in any neoplasms in the body.
Use: medicinal properties
Resin is used as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect. It is especially good to use it on festering wounds - the resin will disinfect the site of the lesion and will pull out all the bad, while healing will be faster.
Turpentine has a soothing property - baths with the addition of pine resin help to relax and soon fall asleep, heal insomnia. Frozen grains when ingested can relieve a cough.
Important!Turpentine (resin derivative) is poisonous. Therefore, any treatment with his participation should be under the supervision of a physician.
Coniferous liquid can strengthen the immune system and return the body to strength after long and serious diseases.
Indications for use:
- furunculosis; For the prevention and treatment of furunculosis, hibiscus, ivy-shaped bud, stevia, soapstone, burdock leaves are used.
Also in the form of ointments is recommended for the treatment of burns, cuts and other wounds. How it works:
- disinfects the skin
- pulling pus (for example, with furunculosis),
- pain relief
- promotes rapid healing.
Diseases of the teeth and gums
Resin comes in many pastes and rinses that will help prevent gum disease and the formation of dental caries.
Indications for use:
- bleeding gums
- ulcers on tongue and mouth
- periodontal disease 1 and 2 degrees.
It is taken in the form of chewable mixtures in combination with medicinal herbs, as separate chewable flatbread (cherk), in the form of healing balms inside and locally.
How it works:
- kills germs,
- relieves inflammation
- relieves pain
- helps ulcers heal faster.
Joints and connective tissue
It is recommended for such illnesses:
- osteochondrosis. For the treatment of osteochondrosis also use ambrosia, sunberry, alokaziya, white acacia, zhivokost, fir, burdock root, mordovnik, golden mustache and lilac.
How does it work:
- when rubbed into pain sites, a balm can stop the progression of the disease and reduce the severity of its course,
- the addition of baths and lotions to the ointments allows you to relieve tension, relax muscles and joints,
- gum oil-based massages help warm the pain center and relieve pressure in the joints and muscles.
- chronic diseases
- pulmonary tuberculosis.
How it works:
- helps to dissolve sputum,
- promotes vasodilatation and expectoration,
- kills germs and bacteria
- helps regenerate lung tissue.
Diseases of the digestive system
Indications for use:
- gastric or duodenal ulcer,
- heartburn, Reception of the centaury ordinary, gentian, bay leaf, meadowsweet, boiled honey and chestnut honey will also help you to get rid of heartburn.
Assign drops in small doses, which are:
- remove pain
- renew microflora
- remove dysbiosis, as a result of the disease,
- help the healing of internal organs
- improve the processes of the digestive tract.
Did you know?In ancient times it was believed that the resin of the ancient pine could attract wealth.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system
It will help to cure such diseases:
- angina pectoris
- vascular dystonia
How does it work:
- when rubbed into the sternum and back gets inside and acts in places of the disease,
- soothes and removes pain,
- helps to normalize the processes in the heart and improve the condition of the blood vessels.
Diseases of the excretory system
Familiarize yourself with the peculiarities of the treatment of hemorrhoids with the help of kupeny, laconosa, cornel, red mountain ash, black nightshade, swimsuit, portulaca, milkweed, momordiki, couch grass, euphorbia.
It uses enemas with a solution of resin, which are absorbed and begin to act locally. Baths based on therapeutic substances are also useful, as well as balm, which is taken orally.
Diseases of the genital organs
- cervical erosion,
- also helps with PMS.
It is advised to apply microclysters or inject the solution with a tampon. Gum balsam is also prescribed.
How does it work:
- eliminates pain and unpleasant discharge,
- facilitates the disease and contributes to its rapid treatment.
Diseases of the central nervous system
Resumes processes in the central nervous system:
- with atherosclerosis,
- after injuries that led to a deterioration of memory, coordination, attention, speech,
- with senile dementia,
- with Alzheimer's disease.
Fights viral or microplasma infection, it is also prescribed during brain hypoxia. In general, sap stimulates and resumes all processes.
Biting bloodsucking insects
Turpentine-based balms help prevent insect bites and remove the symptoms after them. They stop itching, burning and irritation. Used for tick bites:
- A few drops of balm drip at the site of tick infiltration - in a few minutes it will begin to creep out.
- In case of deep penetration, the balsam is left for 20 minutes, after which they begin to pull the body of the parasite with a loop.
After the bite you need a few days to drink a balm to prevent infection with encephalitis.
Application in cosmetology
To improve the condition of the skin of the face, neck and chest are advised to do massage with oil based on pine resin. It helps to smooth wrinkles, eliminate skin imperfections, makes the skin supple and fresh. When caring for the skin in home cosmetology, they also use acacia honey, prickly pear oil, jujube, nettle, dandelion, gravel, fresh cucumbers, cumin, thyme and zucchini.
Resin is also used for massaging the back, legs and hands - it helps to relax muscles, warm up joints, expand blood vessels and remove pain, is also used for varicose legs. Helps to regenerate the skin, remove fatigue and increase efficiency. Aromatherapy helps to remove runny nose and acute respiratory infections, relieve the lungs from sputum and improve breathing. A drop of oil can be added to the humidifier with the necessary function, or on the aroma lamp.
Harvesting and storage of raw materials
We choose any pine tree we like in the forest and make an incision in the tree. To him immediately need to connect the container, which will merge the sap. One tree can produce up to 1.5 kg of resin. Most of the "harvest" will be collected from May to August.
Important!You should not bring a tree to death - just make a couple of cuts to collect a liter capacity of the resin. The next two years, the tree can not be touched.
- if you wipe a knife or an awl with an oiled cloth, the resin will not stick to it,
- choose trees away from roads, construction sites and plants,
- the sap can be cut from trees that have already been wounded by natural means,
- pitch accumulates under the bark where there are bumps.
If you want to keep the resin in liquid form longer, store it in a jar under a lid in a dark place. The resin has no shelf life, but it can harden and then it will be difficult to use.
Cooking recipe: how to take
Most often, the treatment uses resin in three variations - balsam (tincture), oil and ointment. Another option for the use of therapeutic substances - just suck and eat a piece of resin.
Equal portions of tar, olive oil and vodka are needed. Mix the ingredients and leave in a tightly closed container in a dark place for a week. After that, you can drink with radiculitis, back pain, with headaches, with diseases of the central nervous system, excretory system and with cardiovascular diseases.
Prepare the oil from the same portions of tar, sea buckthorn oil and lard. In the finished mixture, you can soak gauze or cotton pads and apply to the place of burns, wounds, scratches, cracks, ulcers. Every couple of hours the lotion changes.
To prepare, we take a portion of turpentine, two servings of lard and a portion of beeswax. Mix all these substances to form a homogeneous mass. To use the ointment is ready immediately. Keep it better in the refrigerator in the bank. It is suitable for skin diseases, back pain, for lotions on open wounds and ulcers. Apply until the skin heals and the pain disappears.
Did you know?In ancient Egypt, pine gum was used as part of embalming liquids for mummifying the dead.
Another option for a more liquid cream - take a portion of pine resin and 10 servings of vegetable oil. The homogeneous mass of these ingredients boil for about 2 minutes. Used for varicose veins and applied to the problem area.
So, sap is a natural, affordable and useful substance. Make a resin from the resin and prepare a healing tool is not difficult if you follow the recipes. And you can just suck a piece of resin, which is also able to help with various ailments.
Oil of gum from pains in the joints and muscles
Turpentine enhances its therapeutic effect in the composition with vegetable oils, as in this form it is better absorbed by the human body. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, penetrating into its deep layers.
As a rule, oil is used to relieve pain in the joints and muscles.
How to make butter from the gum
50 g of coniferous resin mixed with 50 g of any vegetable oil (base). Another 50 g of vodka is often added to the mixture. Refrigerate for 7 days. Then strain the resulting solution and pour into a clean container with a tight lid.
The use of ointment from pine resin
The drug is made according to the traditional recipe. It does not contain preservatives and dyes, but only natural ingredients. The composition of the ointment include: wax, resin and vegetable oils.
Most often, the mixture is used for stomach ulcers, cracks in the lips, wounds, furunculosis, eczema weeping and many other diseases.
Contraindications and harm
- individual intolerance,
- children under 5 years old.
An overdose of the product may cause an allergic reaction. Before applying the gum inward and applied to the face, apply a small amount of it on a small area of skin.
Treatment with pine zhivytsa. Folk recipes
For immunity.First you need to freeze about 40 g of pine resin, then grind it until it forms a powder. Then it should be dried and transferred to another container. It is possible to accept means an hour later after meal, not less than 2 times a day on 0,5 tsp.
With angina.1/3 tsp put under the tongue or just dissolve in diseases associated with inflammatory processes in the throat. Duration of treatment - until the condition improves.
For cough and sore throats. Inhale the smell of tar.
With mastopathy. Dissolve 20 g of resin in 100 g of olive oil. Every day, do compresses for 30-35 minutes, the remaining mixture can be rubbed into the chest.
When pains in muscles and joints. It is necessary to insist during the week in a cold place the resin and vegetable oil each in an amount of 50 g. Then it is necessary to decant the solution and move it to another container with a lid.Daily rub the resulting mixture in painful places before bedtime.
From bleeding and wounds.Apply natural remedy to the right place.
From wounds, burns, skin diseases. Bandage, folded in four layers, soak well with sap or ointment of sap. Apply it for half an hour to the affected skin. After you remove the compress, the place on which the bandage was applied should be wiped with a disinfecting agent.
From skin diseases. Smear problem areas with ointment.
Pine resin is a natural remedy for many diseases. She is truly unique!
Composition and curative effects
Turpentine is a unique mixture that form nutrients. The main components of the composition are resin acids. They account for approximately 70%. The rest is turpentine. The composition is completely absent vitamin and minerals.
The product has long been famous for its healing properties. Its composition contains a large amount of lambertianic acid. This substance has a pronounced bactericidal effect. In addition, it promotes blood flow. It is noteworthy that the use of turpentine persists for several years. The inhibitory effect on pathogenic microflora, including fungal representatives, is the main therapeutic effect that the sap is capable of exhibiting.
This circumstance is successfully used by many therapeutic techniques. It treats furunculosis, purulent wounds, cuts, burns. Internal use is similar to drugs with antibacterial effect. But it compares favorably with them in that it is not capable of destroying the beneficial bacteria that are necessary for the physiological activity of the organism. For this reason, the resin treatment can be classified as safe therapy. It is not difficult to guess that the main indications for the use of the product are conditions associated with inflammatory changes in organs and tissues.
Collection time of resin
Pitch is contained in larch. It is a safe component and can also be used for treatment. However, as much as possible, it manifests its properties if it is collected in the summer and in dry weather. Cedar turpentine is obtained by extraction. It can be extracted from this resin.
Fact! All valuable properties are most pronounced when collecting the resin during the summer period. This feature has been known since time immemorial. An easier way is to buy it at the pharmacy. In addition, the tool is not very expensive.
We treat the stomach, joints and grow thin with the help of turpentine
Often the culprit in the development of gastric pathology is the microorganism Helicobacter Pylori. Under its action, gastritis and ulceration in the stomach. Turpent in relation to this microbial representative has a destructive effect. With the help of gum, many of the fair sex can lose weight. As a result of the acceleration of metabolic processes, extra pounds are lost.
The product can also affect joints. The positive effect is manifested by reducing the signs of inflammation, which is observed when using the resin.
List of useful properties and indications for use
Natural medicine is universal. It is a powerful immunostimulant and antioxidant. Indications for use are as follows:
- If, while in the forest, a shallow wound is received, then sap can be applied to this place. It will completely replace iodine when the treatment of purulent wound surfaces, trophic ulcers, pressure sores or some other similar pathology is necessary. It will help get rid of boils and burns.
- If a person has a cold or a sore throat, the sap will eliminate the inflammatory signs. With this product, sputum discharge can be improved.
- If a person is sick with the flu, then there are phenomena in the body associated with a rather severe intoxication. Resin will help to cope with this condition.
- Herbal product can put the nervous system in order. Therefore, it is often used in various nervous disorders.
- With the help of gum, you can fight hemorrhoids and varicose veins, cystitis and vaginitis.
- Breastfeeding on nipples often causes cracks, which can be fixed with the help of the tools discussed in this article.
- Turpentine is a fairly effective product in conditions associated with mastopathy and malignant neoplasms of the mammary glands.
- It so happens that fractures grow poorly. This is especially true for older people. To help in the treatment of such conditions can still the same sap.
- As an external remedy, resin will help get rid of radiculitis and myositis.
- If someone sprained ligaments, then he is shown the use of resin.
- Allergic dermatitis and biting insect bites are indications for the use of this product.
- Resin will help men suffering from impaired potency.
- With the help of this natural product carry out the disposal of parasites.
- Resin is able to eliminate toothache, get rid of periodontal disease, stomatitis. With it, you can slow down the development of the carious process, and refresh your breath.
- The product helps to increase the body's resistance to microbial action.
The presence of contraindications
The product is a natural remedy. This explains the relatively small number of contraindications. All restrictions on the application can be reduced to the following positions:
- Cases of individual intolerance.
- Having any trimester of pregnancy.
- Severe renal pathology.
How to apply sap
Domestic industry produces gum ointment, as well as turpentine and rosin. The basis for their manufacture, of course, is sap. Turpentine in a purified form is widely used in medical practice. He, as one of the components, is an indispensable representative of many ointment formulations. They are used for joint diseases and pathology associated with the spine.
Many famous baths with the addition of turpentine. And in the form of inhalation use, many catarrhal diseases and respiratory apparatus pathologies are being controlled.
Turpentine oil, which is part of the resin, is the basis for the manufacture of olimethine. This drug is used in therapeutic correction of conditions, the occurrence of which caused cholelithiasis.
Resin in the form of powdered powder
Ointments and tinctures are made from it. You can use it inside. With the help of it strengthens the immune system. They are treated for a cold and get rid of the problems caused by gum disease. At one reception is quite incomplete a teaspoon, but the reception is three times a day.
If gastritis and pain associated with it are concerned, then a small piece of tar is simply held in the mouth. After a while, the pain subsides.
Before grinding the resin is aged in the freezer. Pitch needs to be crushed and dried. It is stored in a glass container.
For its preparation will require:
- resin - 50 g,
- beeswax - 100 g,
- inner lard - 100 g
Everything is mixed and put in a water bath. The ointment is used as an external agent for various problems that occur on the skin. If you are worried about any cold, the composition can be spread on the chest and neck.
In general, resin based compositions are widely used. But one should never forget about the presence of cases of individual intolerance. And before taking gum, it is advisable to consult with your doctor.