Depending on the active components, there are means:
Chemical preparations differ from biological preparations in their versatility. They dissolve stool in any conditions (at any temperature and types of waste). They are suitable for use in the cold season and any type of septic tank.Chemical solution for cesspool
They are classified by the active ingredients of the mixture. Now actively used mixtures with formaldehyde, ammonium salts and nitrates. The latter are considered the safest for the environment. But quaternary ammonium compounds are the most effective - they completely neutralize the unpleasant smell from the septic tank and eliminate the old fecal masses.Ammonium salts
These tools have their advantages and disadvantages. Of the benefits worth highlighting:
- Ability to use in conditions of hard water, soap solutions and other additives,
- High efficiency. Preparations of this kind perfectly clean even difficult clogs, dissolve perennial deposits on the walls of septic tanks and pits, in a short time eliminate the unpleasant smell.
Of the minuses:
- Low environmental friendliness. Water purified with chemical elements cannot be used as a technical one. In addition, chemical compounds through open septic tanks or unsealed areas, can be absorbed into the ground or into underground water,
- Even after such a cleaning, over time, it will be necessary to carry out aspensor pumping. Chemically purified fluid contains numerous pathogenic compounds that adversely affect soil quality. May reduce its fertility, change the structure. Therefore, such waters are necessarily taken from the site,
- Under the influence of some solutions, metallic and plastic compounds can
Biological agents for cleaning cesspools are affordable and effective preparations for getting rid of unpleasant odors and drains. They consist of bacteria and organic additives, which for some time serve as the habitat of microorganisms. These bacteria recycle waste, and therefore are completely safe to use.The interaction between anaerobic and aerobic bacteria and air
Biological agents are also divided into:
[relatedYouTubeVideos max = ”3 ″]
Anaerobes do not need oxygen. Such compounds are suitable for cleaning sealed closed septic tanks, as well as pipes. Aerobic "work" only in the presence of fresh air, because their activity depends on the level of oxygen in a particular environment.Bacteria for cesspit
Advantages of using biological additives:
- Complete elimination of odors and long-standing waste. Despite the fact that biological additives clean cesspools much longer than chemical compounds, they are no less effective,
- Security. Microorganisms not only purify wastewater from solid particles and liquid residues, but also saturate them with organic substances. This allows you to further use this water for irrigation of fields or fertilizers,
- Suitable for use in metal and plastic barrels. Bacteria do not corrode walls and joints, are safe for rubber couplings,
- Enzyme formulations are readily available and are characterized by prolonged action.
Of the shortcomings emit:
- The inability to use in the cold season. When the temperature drops below 10 degrees, the bacteria become less active, which reduces the cleaning efficiency,
- There are only a few dietary supplements that can be used to clean the drains from the shower, bath or chlorinated water. In most cases, microorganisms react negatively to the presence of chemical impurities in the effluent. In such an environment, they stop multiplying, and then simply die,
- Depending on the type of biological means of cleaning cesspools, you need to maintain a certain level of oxygen. Aerobic bacteria are considered to be more active than aerobic, but when they are introduced, a certain oxygen level must be maintained inside the well.
Remember that when using biological additives, mineral deposits fall to the bottom of the tank. This is not silt, but they also require disposal, otherwise, the useful volume of the tank is reduced.
Types of funds in the form
Chemical and biologically enzymatic agents for cleaning septic tanks and cesspools are produced in liquid form, powdered, as well as granulated. At the same time, bacterial cleaning compositions are often produced in the form of special filters. They are fabric or rubber brushes, which are a large number of active microorganisms. This type of cleaning agent is used exclusively in multi-chamber septic tanks or pits.
- Liquid biological formulations are the most active and effective. They are a ready-to-use organic solution. Unlike powdered products or tablets, liquid formulations begin to act immediately after they are poured into the tank.
- Chemical solutions also rarely need dilution with water, but, at the same time, experts recommend reducing the concentration of these agents when used in metal barrels. The metal is most sensitive to the effects of formaldehyde and ammonium, so if you pour a concentrated agent into the pit, you can damage the vessel walls,
For effective cleaning of sewage tanks, you need to use quality products. One of the most famous means for cesspools are:
- Dr. Robik. This is a well-known company that produces tools for any plumbing needs. Products of this brand are represented by liquid solutions consisting of biologically active components or chemical compounds. Depending on your needs, you can buy a solid waste cleaner and solvent, an organic destructor, a chlorine and soap residue splitter,
- Bioactivator Sanex It is the most effective tool for soft cleaning of cesspools, drainage structures, summer showers or toilets. The product uses bacteria that are so active that they can even dissolve paper, grass and other waste,
Types of cleaning products
To date, septic tanks for cleansing cesspools produced in two versions:
- Chlorine and its compounds
- Nitrogen compounds
- Ammonium compounds.
Chemicals are used to disinfect and disinfect the contents of the sump. The drugs can be used at any temperature. The action of reagents is aimed at the total elimination of harmful microorganisms and infectious agents.
But it should be borne in mind that the reagents may partially penetrate the soil, as well as cause corrosion of metal pipes. It is important when applying observe the exact dosage to avoid undesirable manifestations. Remember that after the use of chemical reagents, waste must be removed from the site: it is not suitable for fertilizing the soil.
Among the chemical agents, the safest are nitrate oxidizers (nitrogen fertilizers). Activators that are part of nitrate oxidizers dilute and disinfect the feces and impurities, depriving them of their harmful properties. The resulting slush can be used for watering compost heaps.
Watch the video, a little about the septic tank and septic processes:
Ammonium compounds contribute to the decomposition of impurities and eliminate unpleasant odors. However, in the presence of soapy substances in the drains (after showering and washing), the ability of ammonium to deactivate fecal matter deteriorates. Recycled ammonium waste is recommended to be removed from the dacha.
Remember that all chemical compounds are extremely harmful and have a high degree of health hazard. In this regard, some reagents are prohibited for use in domestic conditions (formaldehyde). Among the reagents listed above, the safest is nitrogen.
How do bioactivators work?
Biological preparations contain live microflora and enzymes. Wastewater and waste are a breeding ground for them. To date, manufacturers offer two types of biological products:
Active microorganisms, falling into the wastewater, begin to multiply, feeding on sewage. As a result of their operational activities, the following occurs:
- Recycling faeces and waste into liquid
- Reduced stock flow.
Septic tanks cause decomposition and processing of fecal masses into an odorless technical liquid. Antiseptics sanitize waste. With the regular use of biological products completely eliminates the need for pumping waste from the toilet: a clean drainage system conducts well the liquid into the soil. Also, after the work of microorganisms, the liquid becomes completely safe, and it can be used for watering the vegetable garden or fertilizing the soil.
What to choose
Among the chemical cleaning agents, nitrate oxidizers (nitrogen) are the most popular. They are expensive, but are not carcinogenic, like formaldehyde. Chlorine substances are not desirable for use, since exposure to chlorine vapors adversely affects the human body.
Among bioactivators popular are:
- Drug "Sanex"
- Drug "Mikropan"
- Means "Doctor Robik."
If there are soapy substances in the sewage that do not like microorganisms, you should choose a septic tank “Fatcracker”. It is specifically designed for this type of purification. It also neutralizes alkaline Dr. Robic.
If compost is necessary for you, use the preparation "Oxygenator". This biopowder perfectly forms "early maturing" compost for fertilizers.
Types of drugs
- Description: Septic Biogranules
Biogranules are used for cleaning septic tanks and cesspools. The preparation "Septic biogranules" processes sewage, turning them into a harmless liquid. To activate the growth of microorganisms contained in biogranules, you must add the contents of the bag to a jar of water and leave for at least 20 minutes. Then the liquid from the can is poured into the cesspool or drain hole.
Strictly follow the instructions and do not use the home toilet for 15 hours so that microorganisms can adapt to the new environment. During this time, all pipes are completely clean of impurities. It is necessary to clean the sewage with biogranules every 7-8 days.
Bacteria of this drug can survive in an aggressive chemical environment. They recycle everything except iron, wood and plastic:
- Washing powder solution
- Scouring powders.
- Description: "Wayth Street"
This septic tank will contain anaerobic microcultures for the processing of fecal matter and household waste. This type of bacteria is well adapted to aggressive chemistry. The drug completely eliminates unpleasant odor, reduces the amount of waste several times, cleans the drainage system.
The drug contains enzymes, saprophytic microflora and several types of soil microorganisms. Septic Trit converts fecal matter to valuable fertilizer.
When applying, check the moisture level of the waste. If the sewage has dried, add a few buckets of water to the pit.
This bioactivator perfectly forms compost for fertilizer. Reviews: The drug Oxygenerator processes not only fecal matter, but also straw, kitchen waste, foliage and sawdust. You get high-quality compost fertilizer for the production of mushrooms, berries, any garden crops. Compost formation is not accompanied by clouds of flies and putrid odor. To activate the "oxygenator" use boiled water.
- Description: Septifos
It is a chemical powder for a sump that destroys dangerous microbes. The device is aimed at disinfecting the contents of the cesspool and eliminating the unpleasant "flavor". "Septifos" turns an unpleasant smell into the eucalyptus fragrance.
How to apply
- When using ammonium products, recycled waste should be removed from the site using an assenizator machine. Store on the site and use recycled liquid for fertilizer and waste is prohibited.
- The use of nitrate oxidizers (nitrogen) to process sewage is the safest among chemical agents. Recycled material can be watered compost heaps. Prices for septic tanks containing nitrogen are quite expensive.
- When using bioactivators watch for sufficient moisture in the sump. In an insufficiently humid environment, microorganisms cannot function effectively. If the fluid level is low, simply add water to the rake.
- Remember that with the occasional use of the country toilet the mobility of bacteria decreases: they need a nutrient medium. If the toilet is not used for two weeks, the microorganisms will simply die from "malnutrition."
- If you use bioactivators for the first time to use the toilet, buy a Start septic tank: this mixture accelerates the growth of microorganisms in the cesspool. Subsequently, the "Start" is not necessary to apply.
- Remember that bioactivators do not like soap substances and chemical components. If soap liquid enters your cesspool, choose a special product. Well adapted to such conditions, "Dr. Robic."
- If you use bioactivators for recycling and recycling, do not use chemical detergents. It is better to buy not ordinary laundry detergents, but enzymatic ones: bacteria will not die from the aggression of chemicals.
Purification of the cesspool and septic tank - an important moment in the life of summer residents. When choosing a septic tank, consider, above all, the frequency of use of the toilet. If you do not often visit the cottage, it is advisable to buy a chemical agent. When choosing bioactivators pay attention to the concentration of bacteria. If the percentage of microorganisms in the preparation is high, you will rarely have to add the agent to the grape.
Methods for cleaning cesspools
Any cesspool needs periodic cleaning, the frequency of which is determined by the intensity of operation.
Disinfection and disposal of wastewater can be carried out in several ways:
- Mechanical cleaning. It consists in the isolation and subsequent removal of insoluble large particles of mineral origin from the waste mass. It is carried out by settling and filtering. The mechanical method does not allow to get rid of insoluble compounds, therefore it is used as an addition to chemical and biological purification technologies.
- Biological cleaning. The method is based on the use of aerobic and anaerobic species of live bacteria for septic tanks and cesspools. They convert wastewater into sludge and water. Decomposition into these components occurs due to the initial oxidation with the help of anaerobic bacteria, followed by purification with aerobes.
- Chemical cleaning. The methods are based on the principle of transferring soluble compounds with the help of reagents into sparingly soluble compounds, after which they are deposited. The method is used primarily for the treatment of industrial waste and fecal matter.
Chemical and biological technologies are associated with the use of wastewater treatment facilities. A variant for living conditions most often are septic tanks with one, two or three chambers. In the first chamber, the effluent is fermented with the assistance of anaerobes, in the following their final purification and preparation for output into filtration fields or discharge into filtration channels.
The more chambers in a septic tank, the higher the degree of wastewater treatment. Water from the three-chamber structures can flow into the soil without additional treatment. There, under natural conditions, they will be additionally cleaned, due to which they will not disturb the natural ecological balance.
Water from the two-chamber and single-chamber septic tanks should flow either into the centralized sewer network or into the absorption wells. Therefore, buildings with one or two chambers are used primarily for treating gray drains, and masses from the “latrines” are discharged into cesspools, backlash or powder-closets.
All types of cleaning associated with the formation of precipitation, which should be periodically pumped and removed. The precipitate formed during chemical treatment is pumped out and removed for disposal in central treatment facilities.The deposits obtained as a result of biological processing, after aging in compost heaps, are used as fertilizers.
The main requirements for wastewater treatment of cesspools are the ability to maximize the amount of fecal matter, the ability to process filtered solids, paper and cellulose. The factor of the possibility of purification of domestic wastewater, in which chlorine compounds, acids, alkalis, and phenols may be present, plays a significant role.
Chemical means of cleaning cesspools
Chemicals used to clean cesspools can be divided into several main subgroups:
- Ammonium compounds
- Nitrate oxidizers,
- Bleaching powder.
Chemical compounds used for cleaning have a number of advantages and disadvantages. The strengths of chemistry for cesspools are as follows:
- Chemical preparations are effective at any temperature, while the temperature range of vital activity of living bacteria is +4 - (+ 30) degrees.
- The hardness of the water and the content of antiseptic substances in it do not affect the efficiency of cleaning with chemicals.
With regard to the possibilities of using biological technologies lose chemical counterparts, because microorganisms useful for cesspools die in an environment containing an antiseptic and under unfavorable temperature conditions.
The negative aspects of the use of chemical antiseptics for cleaning cesspools:
- Corrosive effects on metal pipes and certain types of plastic. With prolonged contact, the structure of these materials loses its integrity and collapses.
- Vapors and gases that are inevitably released during chemical cleaning of cesspools have a negative impact on the environment. When released into the soil, the destruction of beneficial enzymes and the death of almost all microorganisms.
- Chemicals lead to accumulation of pathogenic bacteria in the cesspool. In this regard, even the wastewater treated with chemistry cannot be used as fertilizer.
By nature, virtually any chemical cleaner is aggressive to the environment. Therefore, it is necessary to use the chemistry for sewage treatment as carefully as possible, preventing the decomposition products from entering the soil and underground aquifers.
Formaldehyde for disinfection and cleaning
Recently, the use of formaldehyde was not only the cheapest, but also the most common method of disinfection of the cesspool. Due to the fact that preparations based on formaldehyde, otherwise called formalin, are highly carcinogenic, they are less and less used for wastewater treatment.
Formalin is most often used as a disinfectant, it can not only destroy all living bacteria, but also stop the decomposition of the contents of the cesspool, which is often accompanied by the release of toxic gases.
Ammonium salt compounds
Preparations based on ammonium compounds have high disinfection qualities. They not only noticeably stimulate the decomposition of sewage, but also perfectly neutralize unpleasant odors released from the cesspool.
Ammonium salts belong to the category of onium compounds, which contain structures of tetravalent nitrogen. Under the influence of water, ammonium preparations are converted into a solution with a concentrated alkali, which ensures the efficiency of decomposition of the contents of the sump.
Ammonium preparations work effectively in the absence of joint sewage in the drains, which discharges fecal masses together with “gray” waters, household chemicals and components of detergents. It is known that ammonium salts have a very negative impact on human health and the state of the environment, but the mechanism of their effects has not been fully investigated.
In this regard, it is recommended to use ammonium salts to neutralize sewage only with full sealing of the accumulation tank built 20 meters from the house and preventing contact of the person with fumes. When emptying the cesspool disinfected with ammonium salts, it is necessary to use vacuum pumping.
The specifics of the use of nitrate oxidizers
In comparison with formalin and ammonium compounds, nitrate oxidizing agents are considered to be of a gentle action. When disinfecting cesspools with nitrate oxidizers, decomposition products can be used as fertilizers with some restrictions.
Nitrate oxidizers do an excellent job with the decomposition of solid waste and fecal matter, neutralizing the specific odor and converting the contents of the sump into a homogeneous substance. To get the safest fertilizer, nitric acids should be used as nitrate oxidizers.
The only drawbacks of nitric acid compounds are their high cost and the aggressive effect on metals, on contact with which nitrates are deposited on their surface. In the presence of steel pipes in the sump, they can "overgrow" due to contact with nitric acids.
Features of use of bleach
Bleaching powder is widely used for cleaning and disinfecting cesspools due to its low cost. Like formaldehyde bleach has a high carcinogenicity. Despite the fact that it belongs to the category of disinfectants, it still has toxicity to the human body.
Use bleach should be used with utmost care, following the manufacturer's recommendations for working with the chemical. It should be noted that the powder should be stored in a dark place, as in bright light as a result of the breakdown of bleach there is a loss of active chlorine.
Rules for the selection of chemical cleaning agents
Before buying a drug, you need to decide on the need for further use of recycled sewage and wastewater. If you want to use treated wastewater as fertilizer, then it is better to abandon chemicals. In a pinch, you can use nitrate salts, which are less dangerous for the environment.
Due to the fact that chemicals by their nature are aggressive to various materials, it is far from superfluous to take into account the material of the walls of the sump, the presence of pipelines in it. Chemistry should be selected as carefully as possible when using a fecal pump, the surface of which is most affected by chemicals.
If household chemicals or detergents get into the cesspool, they can affect the performance of chemicals. Some chemicals, when reacting with detergents and household chemicals, are partially or completely neutralized, so it would not be superfluous to study the instructions or consult about compatibility.
Biopreparations for a cesspool
If preparations based on enzymes and living organisms are used to decompose sewage from the cesspool, then this cleaning method is called bekterial-enzyme. The following qualities are inherent in all bacterial and enzymatic wastewater treatment:
- Convert waste to safe mass. The resulting sludge from bacteria is a valuable fertilizer, rich in organic matter and minerals.
- Safe for people, do not cause allergic reactions and skin irritation even in the case of direct contact.
- They contribute to the elimination of odors and excessive gas formation during decomposition.
- In contact with any materials of inorganic origin do not show aggression. This fully applies to metal, plastic, plastic, concrete, brick, which are most often used for the device of sewage and walls of the cesspool.
- They are able to work effectively only at positive temperatures, they are most active in the temperature range from +3 to +30 degrees. Although there are exceptions, and there are drugs based on bacteria that can work well at temperatures up to +45 degrees.
- Sensitive to household chemicals and detergents.
- They are oppressed and can die almost completely when combined with chemical cleaning agents - concentrated alkalis and acids, phenols, aldehydes, active chlorine. The survival of bacteria depends on the concentration of chemistry.
It should be noted that, although living bacteria are effective for cesspools, they are not recommended for use in the winter and cannot be combined with chemical means.
By their nature, microbes for cesspools can be classified into 2 groups:
- Aerobic. They work only in conditions of unimpeded supply of oxygen necessary for their life. To do this, either provide its free access in an unlimited volume, or inject gas with compressors. Aerobes are capable of processing almost all substances entering the cesspool and destroying harmful microbes, purify and disinfect water before it enters the filtration fields or the absorption well.
- Anaerobic. Work in the closed tight tanks excluding oxygen penetration. Such cultures are used for pre-fermentation of effluent using methane-forming microorganisms. Fermentation is performed for 2-3 days, then the prepared mass is delivered to aerobes.
To effectively work with bacteria, sharp fluctuations in temperature should be avoided. Preference should be given to drugs that have been adapted to chemistry and are able to work in complete darkness.
Preparations that provide biological treatment of wastewater can be produced in various forms. The form of release is determined by the following parameters:
- Genus of bacteria used
- The composition of the drug
- Frequency of use
- The convenience of use.
Most often, the products on a biological basis are available in the form of granules and powders, liquid formulations and tablets. Each of the presented biological means has its own peculiarities of cultivation and different efficiency of waste decomposition.
Variants of powder formulations
Available in the form of a dry powder, the composition of which contains a group of microorganisms and enzymes. The preparation is convenient for transportation, its packing is carried out in containers and containers of various volume. Powder formulations are distinguished by such characteristic features:
- The drug consists of saprophytic anaerobic bacteria grown under artificial conditions.
- The composition can be realized in the form of a powder, or it can be a granulated mixture.
- Bacteria in the form of granules or powder remain in anabiosis and require activation.
Most often, bacteria are activated by adding warm water in the proportions specified by the manufacturer. Sometimes it may be necessary to add sweetness or organic matter to activate the bacteria. A sign of the awakening and onset of the vital activity of bacteria is the release of carbon dioxide, which is manifested by the release of bubbles on the surface.
The instruction should not be neglected, since incorrectly awakened bacteria will not bring any positive effect after being introduced into the cesspool.
Liquid concentrated products
Liquid biological preparations are distinguished by a high concentration of microorganisms. In their composition there is a complex of anaerobic bacteria, effectively decomposing almost any organic impurities. Under the action of household waste is decomposed into water and carbon dioxide.
The main distinguishing feature of liquid products, a small amount required for a large amount of waste. Due to the high concentration of the solution, 1 liter of the preparation will be enough to process 2 m 3 of wastewater. The recommended amount of the drug is indicated by the manufacturer.
Liquid products may require dilution with warm water or directly poured into a cesspool. In any case, the container with the bacteria must be kept at room temperature and make sure that the activity of the bacteria is activated. The container with bacteria during the period of awakening cannot be left under the action of bright light.
Drugs in the form of tablets
Tablet form of biologics is considered the most convenient to use. It is enough to put the cleaning tablets for the cesspool into a container with sewage, and the anaerobic bacteria will begin their work. The amount of the drug is determined by the volume of the pit and is indicated in the instructions for use.
The basis of preformed drugs are anaerobic bacteria that work fine in the dark in the absence of oxygen. In addition to tablets, biological products can be produced in the form of cassettes with populated microorganisms or in the form of self-dissolving packages.
The tablets perfectly dissolve solid bottom sediments, thus avoiding work to deepen the cesspool. In addition, they perfectly purify wastewater from suspended particles and neutralize odors.
When buying tablets of drugs you need to pay attention to the characteristics of the bacteria. This is due to the fact that there are tablets, which are based on aerobic bacteria used in septic tanks. Such preparations are not suitable for cleaning cesspools, since oxygen is necessary for their activity.
Overview of the best brands and brands
Given the fact that chemicals increasingly have a negative impact on the environment, biologics are becoming more in demand.
The most popular in the market of biological products for cleaning cesspools are:
- Bioactivator Sanex. Available in powder form, which should be infused in warm water for 20 minutes to activate bacteria. Sanex, in addition to sewage, copes with fats, starches, paper and organic fibers. The resulting water purification can be used for irrigation.
- Dr. Robik. It includes more than a hundred types of microorganisms, which makes it possible, in addition to organic matter, to easily cope with the decomposition of phenols, fats and detergents. A bag of the drug is able to clear 5 m. Cube drains. If there is not enough water in the cesspool, then Dr. Robik needs to fill up the fluid deficit in order to work effectively.
- Bioactivator "Green Pine". In addition to bacteria, the preparation contains organic carriers, enzymes, as well as coniferous flavor. In addition to excrement, it copes well with fats, minimizes the reproduction of generations of flies. The drug provides processing of the contents of the pit to the state of fertilizer.
- Micropan. Available in powder and liquid form, there is also a tablet form. Optimally combined bacteria and enzymes cope with the processing of excrement and paper into a safe mass.
- Bio sept. It is used as a universal remedy for cesspools. It promotes the liquefaction of bottom sediments, copes with fats, excrement, neutralizes surface active substances. Bacteria of the drug are strongly suppressed by chlorine-containing substances.
All biological products do an excellent job with organic waste, and their effectiveness is determined by the environment that is present in the cesspool. There are simply no special criteria for the selection of organic products, for their effective work it is necessary to strictly adhere to the manufacturer's recommendations.
Conclusions and useful video on the topic
Cleaning the sump with nitrogen fertilizers:
Tips for using bacteria to neutralize unpleasant odors and decompose cesspool sewage:
Recommendations for working with biological products Dr. Robik:
Choosing a chemical method of disinfection, you put your health at risk and harm the environment. Even a one-time use of chemistry forever exclude the possibility of the use of microorganisms. Although microbes and bacteria for treating cesspools have limitations, it is still better to give preference to them as an effective and safe means of cleaning.
Principle of operation
These are tools that help recycle waste in order to further obtain fertilizer from it. Consist of bacteria, processing fecal masses.
The composition contains one or more types of bacteria. The combination of several types has a more powerful effect, accelerating the process of processing.
Microorganisms, getting into the septic tank, begin to carry out vigorous activity in which the release of gases, chemicals and other wastes. Basically the waste generated in this way is safe to meet technical needs or be disposed of at your site.
The cleaning process can last from 3-4 days to a month depending on the type of preparation and the quantitative content of bacteria in it.
Types of microorganisms used in pits and toilets
In the process of manufacturing tools used several types of bacteria:
- anaerobic - multiply and act in the absence of oxygen,
- aerobic - for the activity of microorganisms requires oxygen.
Sometimes drugs combine two types of bacteria at once, which greatly enhances their effectiveness and cleaning time. Such tools help recycle even solid (paper) particles.
Для септиков наиболее подходящим вариантом будут вещества, содержащие в себе культуры анаэробных бактерий.
Principles of choice
При покупке средства для септиков, учитывают состав, количество бактерий, период переработки. Чтобы правильно подобрать необходимый вид, рекомендуется придерживаться некоторых правил:
- A variety of bacteria. The drug is selected on the basis of the place that needs cleaning. Not all types of microorganisms cope, for example, with feces containing harmful chemicals. Therefore, each package indicates for what cases it is better to use.
- The level of microorganisms. This quality determines the speed of processing feces and how often it will have to be used.
- Volume Calculated on the basis of the amount of outflow space. With an insufficient number of bacteria, they will die, as they will not be able to organize themselves in a colony. With an excess of microorganisms will begin to eat each other.
- Dry residue. Indicated on the packaging, is the product of the activity of microorganisms. The lower it is, the more effective the remedy.
- Shelf life. It is forbidden to use the drug expired.
For the first use of the agent, it is recommended to use starter drugs. They will help prepare waste for recycling by creating primary colonies of bacteria.
Recycling the contents of the cesspool is aimed at eliminating harmful substances and organisms that are formed from the products of human life. It can be both feces and other compounds - acids, paper, starch, lather, fats.
Remedies help prevent:
- development of pathogenic microbes,
- release of toxic fumes,
- destruction of dry closets,
- clogging and deposition of masses on sewer pipes,
- the occurrence of odors
- development of allergic reactions in humans.
After the treatment of septic tanks and cesspools, most of the preparations turn all harmful substances into liquid, which can then be disposed of without harm to the environment, or used for technical needs.
Bioactivators help to dilute the frozen fecal masses on the walls or bottom of the cesspool and eliminate all pathogens in them.
Under the influence of active vital activity of beneficial bacteria, there is a total cleansing of the toilets from toxic fumes that affect the health and well-being of a person. The death of all pathogenic microorganisms, which are responsible for the development of unpleasant odors, occurs.
Dr. Robik (Robik)
For example, this product is used in industrial organizations, and it contains 6 types of bacteria. Effective and helps to get rid of waste and human waste products, chemicals, paper, cloth. The preparation is also suitable for country toilets and dry closets.
Another effective remedy is the Waste Treat. It is used for closed and open toilets. It is used in a life, house or country a latrine a place.
Watch the video