Borovaya uterus, or ortilia, is one-sided (the photos are given in the article below) are the two most famous names for one of the most popular medicinal plants in folk medicine. Although there are many others - wine or women's grass, pear tree, ramishia, hare salt, zemnozelenka, babsky dignitary. And this is not the whole list of names of the same plant.
Healing ortiliya one-sided (boron uterus): application, reviews
What is special about the popularity of the one-sided ortila (borova uterus)? Reviews of people who used it systematically, indicate that with the help of it you can easily get rid of infertility (both female and male). However, even the most hopeless gynecological cases often end in pregnancy. This is explained by the ability of the plant to restore the normal patency of the fallopian tubes, to increase the production and vigorous activity of spermatozoa. Also, using one-sided ortilia can relieve gynecological problems such as fibroids, polyps, cysts, endometriosis, adnexitis, cervical erosion, and many others.
In addition, the uterus of the uterus helps to increase the level of sexual activity, prevents the formation of cancers, significantly improves the composition of the blood.
Other abilities of Ortilia are one-sided
Borovaya uterus helps to normalize the functionality of the hormonal system in the body. The plant also contributes to the regulation of the menstrual cycle. At the same time, the painful sensations become much weaker or disappear completely. Borovaya uterus helps to strengthen the immune system and get rid of foci of chronic inflammatory processes.
One-sided ortilia herb affects the body by drinking alcohol infusion prepared from the plant.
Other indications for use
In what other cases is one sided orthilia used? Instructions for use of this plant for medicinal purposes informs that it can also display useful qualities in the following pathologies:
- In the case of an inflammatory process in the bladder and kidneys.
- With pyelonephritis or cystitis.
- In case of inflammation of the prostate gland.
- When hemorrhoids.
- In case of purulent otitis.
- With enuresis.
When else is the uterus used to treat? Application (reviews confirm this information) of this plant is not a panacea for all pathologies, but it gives the opportunity to get rid of many of them. Definitely, it is recommended to use orthilia to one-sided people suffering from urolithiasis, gastritis, gout, colitis, chronic hepatitis, rheumatism, purulent diseases.
How is one-sided orthilia correctly used? The use of infusion prepared on the basis of this plant is not recommended during menstruation. The composition of the uterine pine forest contains substances that can
reduce the level of blood clotting. As a result, the monthly cycle may fail. Also for this reason, bleeding may begin. It is necessary to use the infusion after menstruation, but not later than the seventh day from the beginning.
The recipe of healing alcohol tincture
To prepare a tincture of boron uterus, the herb itself will need, in actual fact, a quantity of 50 g and half a liter of vodka in dried form (you can substitute 40-50% medical alcohol). Both ingredients need to be combined and left alone to insist in a dark place where the product should be for one month. After that, you can use the treatment fluid.
With polycystic ovaries
In the case of ovarian polyskistosis, an alcoholic infusion of a boron uterus is recommended to be consumed 3-4 times per day for 3 weeks. Then you should interrupt the course for 7 days, and then continue again. The dosage of tincture at the same time - 30-40 drops at a time. The total duration of treatment in this way is at least six months.
In case of mastopathy
When the diagnosis of "mastopathy" alcoholic tincture ortiliya one-sided must be taken in an amount of 5-10 drops three times during the day shortly before eating food. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks. Then it should be interrupted for 7 days, after which the therapy should be restarted in this way. In total, all treatment consists of 6 such courses (about six months).
During pregnancy, with toxicosis, 30-40 drops of this tincture should be mixed with a small amount of water and consumed before meals.
In case of infertility
One of the most popular plants used to treat infertility using folk methods is the pine forest. Application (reviews confirm this fact) infusion prepared on its basis, helps even in the most hopeless cases.
It is necessary to use the remedy for infertility three times during each day shortly before meals in the amount of 30-40 drops. It is necessary to begin treatment after the end of menstruation. Reception of infusion is made for 3 weeks, then you need to take a break. After the next monthly again required to continue the course. Thus, the treatment is carried out for at least six months.
Be sure to note again the main rule of such therapy. In order to avoid negative consequences, it is prohibited to take the drug during menstruation.
The duration of the treatment of boron uterus
The duration of treatment is determined only by the doctor in each case individually. This takes into account such factors as the patient's age, stage and duration of the disease, the state of the hormonal system.
Where grass grows Borovaya uterus
This wonderful medicinal plant has many names, although it is officially called by botany in it - Ortiliya is one-sided.
Ortillia grows most often in the temperate climate zone.
Mixed coniferous forests are the native element of Ortilia, it also occurs on meadows in swamps and even in mountains up to a height of 1000 m. North America and Eurasia are the areoles of its distribution.
It is found in Siberia and the Far East. You can find it on the edges, in the ravines and forest glades.
Flowering time June-July, flowers in the form of miniature bells of white color with a slight greenish tint. They are assembled in a tassel hanging in one direction, which is why Ortilius got its original name - sided. The time of ripening seeds is August, the fruits are a spherical box
It should be noted that official medicine, after a thorough study of the benefits and harms of the Borovoy uterus, began to put it on a par with expensive drugs that are intended for the treatment of female gynecological diseases
Folk names Ortillius one-sided
For the special healing properties, for the fact that the grass saved women from infertility and gave joy to motherhood, the people for centuries glorified this plant and gave it many tender and very original names.
- boron womb,
- hare salt,
- female grass
- herb from 40 diseases,
Chemical composition of the plant
Official science has identified several main components that allow the plant to cope with its therapeutic task:
- Phytohormones - in particular phytoestrogens substances that affect the endometrium and regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Hydroquinone - a natural antioxidant that kills bacteria and some viruses,
- Organic acids - tartaric and citric acids, are natural metabolism boosters. Beneficial effect on the endocrine system and the gastric mucosa.
- Flavonoids - natural accelerators of bile secretion and pancreatic juice, improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Coumarins are natural non-toxic anticoagulants, blood clotting agents and blood thinners.
- Vitamins - vitamin C is a basic vitamin for strengthening the blood vessels and improving the blood composition.
- Trace elements - zinc, copper, manganese. All these microelements actively influence the speed of the main metabolism, they are able to reduce the level of the inflammatory reaction in the body. Manganese and zinc, are involved in the synthesis of many sex hormones and affect the strength of bone tissue.
- Tannins - astringent and bactericidal property, will help to cope with inflammation.
Ortilia is one-sided, as already mentioned, contains phytoestrogen - these substances by chemical composition very much resemble the sex hormones of the female body, progesterone and estrogen.
Hormones affect the health of a woman, namely, with an excess or lack of hormonal substances, the endometrium does not go through its life cycle. It is otherwise called the woman's menstrual cycle. Due to the difference in the concentrations of estrogen and progesterone in the endometrium, three successive phases occur:
- Desquamation is the phase in which, in the absence of pregnancy, the uterine mucosa undergoes necrosis and is rejected. The blood vessels that supply the endometrium are also destroyed. Within a few days, the entire glandular cover departs in menstrual bleeding.
- Proliferation - in the phase of proliferation, new glands are born, the mucosa slowly resumes and grows again.
- Secretion - In this phase, the glands actively produce substances that will help the embryo to invade the uterine mucosa and gain a foothold in it. It is during this period that ovulation occurs in women, that is, the release of an egg from the ovary.
If there are interruptions in the body of the woman with the work of the ovaries or the work of the central neurohumoral regulation, the level of hormones does not allow a phase change to occur. Thus, even if the egg cell was fertilized, and the uterus does not meet the requirements for embryo insertion, pregnancy will not occur.
In addition to the reproduction process, hormones affect the possibility of the formation of malignant and benign tumors of the uterine cavity. Thus, an elevated estrogen level may contribute to the development of atypical endometrial hyperplasia.
Another option for hormonal disorders can be the growth of polyps from the endometrium. Polyps are benign tumors of the cavity, but they contribute to bleeding beyond the phase of the cycle or longer and painful periods.
Fight against inflammation and infertility
Another action of the Borovoy uterus is aimed at combating inflammation. The inflammatory process in the pelvic cavity for millions of women is not news. Approximately every second woman suffered thrush at different periods of her life.
In addition, inflammation in the fallopian tubes, or salpingitis is a disease of every fifth woman, according to official statistics. Often in youth, girls suffer acute salpingitis on the legs, do not go to the doctor and do not receive appropriate treatment.
By the time these girls get together to start a family and hope for a pregnancy, a chronic course of salpingitis can be detected. The fallopian tubes are very thin and convoluted, inside they are covered with microscopic fibers or cilia.
In acute inflammation in the cavity of the fallopian tubes occur connective tissue strands. Pregnancy can not occur only due to the fact that the fertilized egg can not pass through the fallopian tube and penetrate into the uterine cavity.
Moreover, chronic salpingitis is a direct threat to the occurrence of an ectopic pregnancy and needs surgical treatment.
Borovaya uterus, in the composition, which includes substances with anti-inflammatory effect, can cope with the disease.
Other inflammatory diseases treated by Borovoy uterus:
- chronic and acute prostatitis in men,
- endocervicitis or cervical erosion,
- cervical erosion.
A group of diseases in the treatment of which the use of the Borovoy uterus may be relevant is the fight against diseases of a tumorous nature.
Among women, especially in the middle age category with menopause or in anticipation of menopause, a large number of cases of growth, so-called, uterine fibroids.
Ovarian cysts that occur at any age, but most often malignant after thirty. Among cysts, there are those that have arisen at the site of a ripe egg cell, and those that have arisen due to unstable concentration of sex hormones in the blood.
Some oncologists believe that a malignant neoplasm of the uterine mucosa is also a consequence of an imbalance of hormones.
The use of boron uterus in medicine
Borovaya uterus has unique properties due to its chemical composition. For the treatment and prevention of drugs on the basis of this plant is prescribed to both women and men.
Therapeutic effects of boron uterus:
- stabilizes hormonal balance
- strengthens the level of immunity
- increases libido,
- helps with chronic diseases, especially of inflammatory nature,
- normalizes the hormonal and menstrual cycle of a woman,
- improves sperm quality
- eliminates the causes of infertility,
- helps to eliminate the effects of salpingo-pulls,
- reduces pain and sensitivity in the mammary glands during menstruation.
Preparations based on boron uterus
Form release drops for oral administration, capsules and tablets. The drug is used as an addition to the main treatment. Treats diseases of the urinary system, such as cystitis, pyelonephritis.
It helps with diseases that are accompanied by inflammation in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, as well as benign tumors of the uterus, cervical erosion, bleeding.
Tablets which consist of several plants - Ortiliya one-sided, meadowsweet grass, oregano, chamomile.
They help a woman cope with menopause improving her overall condition. In addition, it acts as prevention for the onset of fibroids, abnormal uterine bleeding of adhesive processes in the pelvis.
Also, the drug relieves inflammation and alleviates pain in other organs.
Tincture of Ortillia
Alcohol extract is prepared from half a liter of vodka and 50 grams of dry plant materials. Combine these components in a dark glass or ceramic bowl, close the lid tightly and leave for two weeks in a dark place.
Drink half an hour before meals, about 35 drops per 100 ml of water, three times a day. Treatment with alcohol tincture lasts a course of 3 weeks with a week break. If necessary, it is repeated in the same way. In dosage it is important not to overdo it.
Infusion of Borovoy uterus
Dry grass should be chopped, and fresh plants finely chopped with a knife. Take two tablespoons and pour 500 ml of boiling water. Wrap the dishes with infusion with a terry towel and set aside for two hours. Strain.
Drink four tablespoons before meals, five tablespoons. Treatment lasts a course of 3 weeks and depends on the nature of the disease. It should be noted that every day you need to prepare a fresh brew.
How to drink borovoy uterus
Before starting treatment with drugs that contain Ortilium one-sided, you need to consult with your doctor. This medicinal plant has a rather strong therapeutic effect, so it can have a significant effect on a woman’s body.
Thus, if the level of own estrogens is below the norm, take infusions or tablets with a boron uterus should be in the secretion phase.
If the level of hormones is normal, you can drink the uterus of the uterus after the end of the cycle, or on the first day of bleeding. But not later than the seventh day after the start of menstruation.
Do not take drugs with boron uterus with other drugs that contain sex hormones.
Borovaya uterus for conception - how to take
Borovushka is a very effective remedy if a couple has problems with conception. However, you should not despair, for a woman to become pregnant she needs to drink a pine forest uterus in the form of an infusion or in the form of an alcohol solution.
- a tablespoon of vegetable raw materials pour a glass of boiling water,
- Tomim everything in a water bath for 15 minutes, and then insist for half an hour and filter.
Take the received infusion of one tablespoon from 4 to 5 times during the day. Take the need for 20 minutes before meals. The regimen is as follows: 21 7-21 - this means that 3 weeks of admission, and then 1 week break. After that, repeat the course of taking 3 weeks.
Alcoholic tincture of Ortilia should be drunk 30 drops 3 times a day. This should be done before a meal in the same way: 21-7-21.
Very effective for conception and packaged tea from Borovoy uterus!
Before you start a course of treatment with one-sided Ortillia, you will need to consult a doctor. Нужно будет сдать анализы на гормоны – эстрадиол, прогестерон.
Процесс лечения требует регулярно сдачи контрольных анализов на гормоны, а также УЗИ. If a woman has a decrease in the level of estrogen, then first of all it is recommended to drink away the course from sage, and only then the boron uterus.
The medicinal properties of Ortillia are one-sided for women
Since ancient times, bokotsvetku called female grass and this name is not an accident, because the specialization of this plant - it is mainly the treatment of gynecological diseases:
- female infertility
- fibroids, fibroids,
- uterine bleeding,
- cervical erosion,
- obstruction of pipes
- infantilism of the uterus.
Also, regular use of this herb normalizes the menstrual cycle. For treatment, you need to take a standard ordinary infusion Borovoy uterus, prescription which is described above. It has exceptional healing properties for women of any age.
Polycystic ovary is a formidable female disease, mainly caused by endocrinological disorders. It is worth paying attention that the neglected disease can turn into sterility for a woman. That is why you need time to consult a doctor.
Ortilia is usually used for the complex treatment of this disease, which is used to treat the disease in the form of decoction - 3 spoons, three times a day before meals or as a spirit tincture - 30 drops per tablespoon of water, also three times a day before meals.
The course of treatment is 3 weeks, then you need to take a 7-day break and repeat the three-week treatment again. The courses of treatment are repeated until the complete healing of the disease. It is worth noting that the treatment is quite long, and the prognosis is usually favorable.
Ortilia is also used to treat polyps in the uterus. Of course, this method is unlikely to save a woman from the already formed polyps. However, due to the intake of grass, hormones are normalized, and this will help to avoid the emergence and growth of new formations in the future.
It is worth noting that the reception Borovoy uterus greatly reduces the risk of degeneration of these structures in malignant.
Thanks to the use of boktsvetki in the pelvic organs decreases stagnation of blood, there is a decrease in blood cholesterol. And cholesterol is one of the reasons for the formation and growth of polyps.
The body has a significant antimicrobial effect, so there is a kind of prevention from this disease. Borovoy uterus with polyps is recommended to take in the form of a conventional alcohol tincture. For treatment, 40 drops of tincture are diluted with a tablespoon of water and taken 3 times a day, one hour before meals.
Acceptance of Ortilia can eliminate another rather serious problem that accompanies uterine polyps - these are severe pains during menstruation. The fact is that the tincture or infusion of this plant have an analgesic effect.
Alcoholic infusion of bokotsvetki take 15 drops 3 times a day for 1 hour before meals. The broth should be taken on one tablespoon in the same way. You can also drink and water infusion Borovoy uterus, dose receiving half a cup 3 times a day.
In case of fibroid disease, it is also recommended to use the herb Ortilia one-sided. Drink the infusion: one tablespoon of chopped herbs is poured with a glass of boiling water, infused for half an hour, then filtered. The resulting infusion need to drink 1/3 cup three times a day.
In addition, you can consult a doctor about the doses of treatment and the course of treatment. The standard treatment regimen for taking an infusion for 21 days, after which they take a week off, and then repeat the treatment again.
One-sided Ortiliya with amenorrhea and cystitis in women
The situation on the normalization of the menstrual cycle can correct the reception infusion Borovoy uterus. It is worth considering that in order to achieve an optimal result, you can combine a pine womb with a red brush and drink these herbs in a complex collection.
For the reception, two plants are mixed in equal proportions, insist with boiling water, then filter. Drink the resulting infusion of 3 tablespoons three times a day. With its regular use, the menstrual cycle and ovulation slowly begin to return to normal and recover.
Side flowers have well-defined anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and diuretic properties. That is why this herb is highly recommended to take in case of inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder - cystitis.
To cure this ailment, it is recommended to drink alcohol tincture of a boron uterus: 30 drops 3 times a day before meals. It is necessary to take the medicine before obtaining a stable result and significant improvement of the condition.
With the disease Endometriosis treatment Borovoy uterus gives a very good effect. in this case, an alcohol tincture of 20-25 drops 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals is taken. Ortilia decoction should be taken in the same way.
Also recommend douche infusion Ortilia. To do this, pour 2 tablespoons of dry grass with a glass of boiling water, draw for 1 hour and then filter.
With endometriosis, the treatment course is at least three months. It is worth considering that the treatment of alcohol tincture is more effective because its properties are much stronger than that of decoction.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that the more the woman is ill and the more the disease is started, the longer it will be necessary to continue receiving Borovoy uterus to cure the disease.
There are quite a few positive reviews about the use of Borovoy uterus during menopause. In women, this period is quite difficult in life. This is the time when a lot of unpleasant symptoms and psychological experiences appear that bring some discomfort to life.
One of the options that can improve the quality of life of a woman during menopause is treatment in traditional medicine and the use of popular recipes. Practice has shown that receiving the Borovoy uterus is able to normalize the hormones as a result of this, the woman feels much better, becomes more confident, strength returns and her mood rises.
For menopause, it is recommended to take Ortilia's infusion one tablespoon 3 times a day or as a spirit tincture of 30 drops, also 3 times a day. The tincture needs to be diluted with water.
- The properties of boron uterus help to secure the fetus in the uterus. Therefore, if there is a risk of ectopic pregnancy due to adhesions in the fallopian tubes, then it is impossible to drink a medicinal plant.
- You can not drink drugs with Ortilla if there is gastritis, especially in the acute stage.
- Absolute contraindication to receive boron uterus women who carry the child. Despite the fact that in the first weeks of pregnancy, Ortillia helps the fetus to implant in the uterine lining, in later periods it can contribute to miscarriage.
- Individual intolerance and allergic reaction to the herbal component.
- Do not use boron uterus during breastfeeding.
- Children under fourteen years of age are not allowed to take any dosage forms.
- If blood clotting is reduced - this is an important contraindication. The substances that make up the plant thin the blood and lower clotting even more.
The chemical composition of the plant Borovoy uterus or one-sided Ortillia is so rich in various useful components that it has a powerful healing effect on the body.
It was not in vain that herbalists, healers and traditional healers treated this plant with trepidation, they successfully treated many diseases with the help of a boron uterus, long before the development of official medicine.
Some information about the grass Borovoy uterus
Ortiliya one-sided grows in a temperate climate zone. Its habitats are the regions of the middle zone in North America, Europe and Asia. In more southern areas found in the mountains: in the Caucasus, Central Asia. In the mountainous regions of China, Mongolia, and Japan you can also find this healing herb.
Ortilia’s favorite habitat is coniferous or mixed forest, but it also grows in small-leaved forests, in clearings, in ravines, clearings, and even in swamps. This is a perennial plant with a powerful rhizome. But for therapeutic purposes, the ground part of the plant is used - the stem, flowers and leaves.
An interesting feature of the Borovoy uterus grass is its so-called winter greening. Green dense leaves of the plant retain their rich green color even under the snow. Therefore, one more popular name for Ortilia is the one-sided Wintergreen. Let us enumerate at the same time other names of the unusual grass: Babanovski, Borovaya grass, Borovushka, Hare salt, Forest pear, Motherboard. And that is not all. Such attention to the low-key green person, who does not grow above 25 cm, speaks of its great popularity among the people.
Borovaya uterus is used quite actively in traditional medicine. She enjoys special love and recognition in Siberia. What curative qualities raised Borovushka on a pedestal of sincere human respect?
- beautiful painkiller
- perfectly strengthens the human immune system.
But the main application is found Borovoy uterus in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
Women's Health Elixir
One-sided Ortiliya has a unique ability to improve the reproductive abilities of the female body. Its main biological essence is aimed at enhancing the functional activity of the uterus. Therefore, the Borovoy uterus in the planning of pregnancy can provide very substantial assistance.
Excellent grass has proven itself in the treatment of gynecological diseases of an inflammatory nature, as well as:
- With uterine bleeding,
- Obstruction of the fallopian tubes, adhesions,
- Cervical erosion,
- Fibrome and uterine myoma,
- Irregular female cycle.
An essential aid is provided by a herbaceous plant with another very unpleasant female disease. Borovaya uterus with endometriosis helps to establish hormonal balance and gradually get rid of the disease. Phytohormones contained in this miraculous herb, gently and delicately affect the functioning of the female body. Structurally, they resemble human hormones, the natural help of such substances is priceless.
Before embarking on a treatment, it is best to consult a doctor and get tested for hormones. Self-medication is not worth doing. Any therapeutic plant has tremendous power and it is very important to use it correctly.
How to apply healing herbs
There are no contraindications for the use of Boromoy uterus, only individual intolerance. But there are restrictions on the time of its reception. During what periods you can not take herbal medicine:
- The period of treatment with hormonal drugs,
- Use of contraceptive drugs
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- Women's critical days.
There is another nuance. Often, when treating herbs at the initial stage, an exacerbation of the disease may occur. This phenomenon is observed when using the Borovoy uterus. But it is not necessary to stop the cycle of administration, after the deterioration of the condition, a rapid improvement occurs and a full recovery from the disease occurs.
From Ortilia one-sided preparing tinctures. The basis can serve as alcohol or water. Vodka is more often used instead of alcohol. The contents of the bottle of forty-degree liquid (0.5 l) is filled with 50 grams of grass. Then this mixture is infused month in a dark place. After the expiration date, the herbal mass is pressed, the infusion is filtered.
You can make and water infusion. In this case, 1 tablespoon of grass is poured with a glass of boiling water. You can "podvarit" a little liquid, but not more than 5 minutes, so that some of the useful components do not evaporate. It is better if you hold the water-herbal mixture in a water bath for 20 minutes, and then insist for two hours.
The taste of such a "borovoe" drink is not pleasant, but that you will not drink for the sake of health. Women more often apply water infusion to douches, and inside take alcohol tincture. It requires “homeopathic”, drip doses.
Borovaya uterus is often used with other herbs that complement and enhance its effect. These include Winter lion and Grushanka. They just have good taste. From these herbs you can make a delicious tea, and in it drip Ortili tincture one-sided.
Added to the water or other liquid dose is 10-20 drops per dose. Consume about half an hour before meals. Be sure to shake the tincture before use. As a rule, the course of treatment is one month.
Herbalists are advised to drink two courses for a year for the prevention of women's ailments, and if there is already a disease, then 200 ml per year of the disease, with myomas and inflammatory phenomena - 600 ml. They are advised to drink a preventive course with Thistle before starting Borovoy’s treatment, this will prepare the liver for the meeting with Borovushka.
Especially successful and complementary is the combined use of the Borovoy of the uterus with the Red Brush. Such "fitoduet" increases the effectiveness in curing inflammatory gynecological diseases, myomas, fibroids, mastopathy, infertility, uterine bleeding, cystitis.
In the case of such treatment is very important to follow the recommendations of the doctor and strictly adhere to the schedule of medication.
A healthy woman is always beautiful, charming and attractive. In her house there is peace and harmony, she is able to manage to fulfill all her duties at work and create comfort in the house. Her family is strong, children are healthy. And if there are problems of women's health that can disrupt the usual order, healing herbs will always come to the rescue. In the forefront is our familiar Ortilius one-sided. The healing properties of the Borovoy uterus can be overcome even by old female ailments.
Alcohol infusion of herbs (50 ml) costs about 100 rubles. If you want to cook it yourself, then this option will not be ruinous either. A box of dry grass is sold at a price of 60-80 rubles, it is enough for a course of treatment.
Take care of yourself for your loved ones. If a woman is happy and healthy, then her family is doubly happy.
Borovaya uterus for men
Functional disorders of the urogenital system of men can be treated with the help of folk remedies. One of these is the plant Orthília secúnda - a representative of the perennial herbs of the heather family. One-sided ortillia is popularly referred to as a pine womb, a pear-tree, and a zemnozelenka.
Ortilia is recognized as an effective therapeutic agent and is widely applicable in medical practice in the treatment of infertility and inflammatory processes of the genital and internal organs. The drug is prescribed under the supervision of a physician.
The remedy is produced in the form of dried crushed grass, solution or tea drink. In the treatment of male urological and andrological diseases, it is also possible to use the womb uterus of one’s own collection (leaves, stems, flowers).
Ortiliya is more used as a remedy for diseases of the reproductive system of women, so the question often arises: “Is it possible to drink a boron uterus to a man?” Experts say that a man can take a boron uterus and is useful.
Indications for admission
Not only urologists and andrologists inform patients, than boron uterus is useful for men, reviews of many who have tried the medicine on personal experience confirm its disinfecting, diuretic, anti-inflammatory properties. Due to its unique composition, the pine forest has a beneficial effect on the male body from the first day of administration.
The list of male diseases that can be treated with ortilla includes:
- male infertility
- erectile disfunction,
- prostate adenoma,
- depressed libido,
- functional disorders of the liver, kidneys, gastrointestinal tract,
- diseases of the central nervous system,
- sexually transmitted infections.
The composition of the drug
Ortilium contains such components as:
- Vitamin C - contributes to the development of stable immunity to various viral and bacterial diseases, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, takes part in the reproduction of sperm - helps to increase its number, has an impact on the formation of healthy, motile sperm,
- iridoid, monoterpene - has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-tumor, immunomodulating properties,
- quinones, phenols - are characterized by antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antispasmodic properties,
- flavonoids - have wound healing, choleretic, antimicrobial, diuretic, sedative, hemostatic effect,
- coumarins - possess antitumor, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic properties, cause estrogenic activity,
- citric and tartaric acids - improve energy metabolism, metabolism, have antioxidant properties,
- saponins, resins - have sedative properties, have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
Borovaya uterus helps to eliminate hormonal imbalance, rejuvenation of the body, excellent well-being. The plant has a beneficial effect on the process of blood formation, so it is noted that the boron uterus reduces white blood cells in men.
Combination of ortila with other herbs
Ортилия зачастую используется как дополняющее средство комплексной терапии мужских заболеваний. Ее могут назначать как в чистом виде, так и в составе травяных сборов. Так, отменными целебными свойствами обладают травяные смеси, в состав которых включены боровая матка и красная щетка, предназначенные для лечения мужчин. Also noted is a high therapeutic effect with a combination of ortilia with sabelnik and sage.
Treatment of prostatitis
Diseases that have a negative impact on the reproductive function of the male genital organs, traditional medicine tends to be treated with the help of hormonal therapy and antibiotics, which does not guarantee the patient the absence of side effects in the future. Therefore, in recent times, people have increasingly resorted to restoring their health with the help of medicinal herbs. One-sided ortilia is especially popular in this regard.
Borovaya uterus with prostatitis: how to take
Ortilia is used in the complex therapy of the first, second, third stage of prostatitis and its chronic form. The main task of treating a boron uterus disease is to cleanse the body of harmful microbes, relieve painful sensations arising from the developing inflammatory process, by taking healing infusions and douching grass decoctions.
Recipes tinctures with ortilia, taken orally
60 grams of crushed grass inflorescences + 600 ml of 40% alcohol, insist 4 weeks in the dark in a glass container, stir occasionally, use 3p / day before meals, 25 drops one month.
20 grams of grass + 300 ml of water (60 ° C), insist about half an hour, use 3p / day and 1 tbsp. spoon before meals one month.
Recipes tinctures with boron uterus and red brush taken inside
70 grams of crushed leaves of the uterine boron + 70 grams of crushed inflorescences of Rhodiola + 900 ml of vodka, insist 2 weeks, strain, use 25 drops 2p / day before meals for one month.
25 grams of inflorescences of a boron uterus + 25 grams of inflorescences of Rhodiola + 150 ml of boiling water, insist half an hour, strain, use 1 tbsp. spoon 3p / day before meals about a month.
How to take borovoy uterus men
Although one-sided ortilia is a medicinal plant, it is included in the group of highly toxic medicinal products, the independent purpose of which can have negative consequences. Therefore, all drugs containing boron uterus are recommended to be taken according to the recommendations of the doctor, who prescribes an acceptable dosage to the patient.
Borovaya uterus is an annual herb that belongs to the Vereskov family.
The roots of the plant are long, thin, wriggling, with pale scales. The trunk of the plant is average in height, the color is different: from light green to brown. The leaves are green or light brown in color, located on long petioles. The shape of the leaves is oval, with a pointed tip. Along the edges of the leaves are fine teeth. Inflorescence in the form of small-sized tassels. Corollas of flowers usually have a greenish-white shade.
The plant blooms in July, the flowers have no pronounced smell. The fruit is a small rounded multi-seeded box that ripens by the end of August.
Ortilia is one-sided throughout the Northern Hemisphere. The area of its natural growth extends from the Far East to the borders of Western Europe. This plant can also be seen in some Asian countries and in the Americas. It prefers sandy soils, and grows both in forest belts and in open areas.
Treatment of various male diseases of the genital area often involves the use of hormonal drugs. But they often do not have the most pleasant effects, and finding the right drug is not an easy task even for an experienced specialist. That is why men often turn to traditional medicine for help, where they find a substitute for chemical drugs. Acceptance of infusions and decoctions of boron uterus will gently affect the male body and will not entail a violation of the natural balance of hormones.
This plant has long been used in folk remedies to treat such diseases:
- prostatic hyperplasia
- diseases of the urinary tract.
Ortiliya is a one-sided healer mainly used to treat female problems related to the sexual sphere. In addition, medicines from this herb are suitable for women of mature age. Phytohormones of this plant help to stabilize hormones, and therefore the symptoms of menopause, which include restless sleep, mood swings, increased pressure and others, are reduced or disappear altogether. There are also problems of a different nature, which are perfectly treated by a boron uterus:
- inflammation in the kidneys and bladder,
- ear inflammation in the acute stage.
The range of coverage of gynecological ailments, which is cured with one-sided ortilia, is very extensive. These include various inflammations, uterine bleeding, and toxicosis in pregnant women, as well as cervical erosion and menstrual disorders. And with endometriosis boron uterus is particularly effective. Typically, traditional methods of treatment involve the use of water or alcohol infusion, as well as decoction. These fluids can not only be used inside, but also successfully used for douching in the following diseases:
- inflammation of the appendages,
- adhesions in the pelvis,
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes,
- lack of menstruation,
- polycystic ovary, which often leads to infertility.
For conception: to get pregnantEven in ancient times, women noted that the pine forest uterus helps to conceive a child and endure it without any particular difficulties.
However, in this case they usually resort to the help of another herb called sage.
The scheme of taking these two herbs for the successful conception of a child looks like this:
- In the first phase of the menstrual cycle, it is necessary to drink sage, which, according to experienced herbalists, can increase estrogen levels before ovulation occurs.
- But starting from the second phase of the cycle, after ovulation, one-sided ortilia should be used. It improves the patency of the fallopian tubes, inhibits the immune system, which contributes to the rejection of sperm, and also helps the egg to gain a foothold in the uterus.
With regard to the further reception of these herbs, then upon the occurrence of a long-awaited pregnancy, this should be stopped, since they can badly affect the embryo. But, perhaps, the doctor will later appoint an additional reception of some herbs - for example, the same uterine uterus - for the best course of pregnancy. However, this is all decided solely with a specialist, self-treatment is dangerous not only for the expectant mother, but also for the unborn baby!
Is it possible to take a boron womb for men?
Ortilia also has a beneficial effect on the restoration of the functionality of internal organs and the gastrointestinal tract, the central nervous system, which can have a positive effect on male libido and erection.
In addition, it is the uterus of the uterus that is a stimulator of healthy spermatogenesis. When it is used, the number of reproduced sperm increases significantly and motility and quality of sperm cells improves, which leads to the long-awaited full conception of children.
Based on the above arguments, the answer to the question: “Is it possible to drink the pine womb of a man?” Is definitely positive. Ortilia can not only be used in the treatment of the male reproductive system, but is also very useful in prophylactic purposes to prevent complications associated with deviations of health from normal values.
Indications for use
A large number of ailments are treated with the uterus of the uterus, and we have already mentioned many of them. But for convenience, it is better to write a list of indications separately. So, treatment with drugs containing one-sided ortilia is possible in the following cases:
- female and male infertility, which was caused by an inflammatory process or hormonal imbalance,
- cycle violations
- adhesions in the pelvis (at the initial stage),
- polycystic ovary.
In addition to a wide list of diseases that are mainly related to gynecology, one-sided ortilia can be shown in other cases, namely:
- diseases of the adrenal glands, pancreas and thyroid,
The uterus of the uterus has several useful properties that can be used in certain cases. These include:
- soothing effect
- improvement of the endocrine and immune systems,
- mucolytic action.
It must be borne in mind that the one-sided assortment contains compounds that can affect the human body both positively and negatively.
therefore possible side effects:
- Strong headache,
- pain in the genitals
- liver damage.
Collection, preparation and storage of raw materials
For therapeutic purposes, use only the aboveground part of the plant, that is, leaves, stems and flowers. Raw materials are collected either during the flowering period, and this is the middle of summer, or in late autumn. Before winter, the plant accumulates a maximum of healing power, and therefore acquires maximum value.
It should be borne in mind that parts of the plants that are wet from rain or snow cannot be well dried, they can be used only immediately. If you want to prepare high-quality raw materials, then it should be collected in dry weather.
It is necessary to dry the grass in the open air, spreading it in a thin layer, but only in a natural way. The presence of the sun or other additional heat is contraindicated, because in this case valuable substances will lose their properties.
Store medicinal raw materials need to be in tanks that are sufficiently breathable. For this, cardboard boxes, wooden boxes or bags of cloth or paper may be suitable. In the room where you will keep dry grass, it is important to maintain low humidity and good ventilation. If you follow all these measures, the harvested plant will retain all its properties for another year.
Tincture: how to drinkTo prepare the tincture, you will need vodka and dry raw materials. Mix 50 g of dry grass and half a liter of vodka and leave to infuse for a month. After that, the finished product must be filtered, after which you can start taking.
It is recommended to take 15-30 drops three times a day about an hour before meals. The duration of the course depends on the specific situation and can last for several weeks or several months. Tincture is recommended for:
- inflammation in the fallopian tubes,
- adhesive process in the pelvis,
- polycystic ovaries,
Broth: how to brew
For broth 20 g of dry raw materials need to pour 400 ml of water. Then put the tank in a water bath for about 5 minutes. When the broth is brewed, it is necessary to strain it through cheesecloth.
It is recommended to take with inflammation in the organs of the urogenital system, respiratory system and the gastrointestinal tract in the following dosage: one article. l 4 times a day. In case of respiratory diseases, it is recommended to do rinsing.
Infusion: how to insist
For this drink, 10 g of grass is poured with a glass of boiling water. After 60 minutes, the infusion will be ready for use. Drink it to 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day after meals.
This infusion is used mainly for infertility. If the treatment is successful and the pregnancy has begun, the medication should be stopped immediately. Now you are aware of both the healing properties of the boron uterus and the necessary precautions. Medicinal plants are a gift given to us by nature itself, but this gift must be used properly and wisely. We wish you good health and long life!
Features boron uterus
Bococolus, forest pear, winegrass, boron womb, ortilia one-sided - all this is the same plant. In the people, this medicinal plant is often called the “boron womb” (translated into modern Russian, it sounds like a “forest mother”). What is special about this grass? What are its healing properties? And why is there such a stir around her on the Internet, above all - on women's sites and forums?
Where does the uterus grow? This is a "resident" of the Northern Hemisphere. It is taking root well in the European part of Russia, in the Pre-Caucasus region, in the Far East. Grass is also found in England, Germany, France, Canada and the United States. He likes a moist forest zone, is less common in clearings, clearings, forest edges. More often it can be seen in the swamps and meadows, the plant survives in the tundra, it develops well in dark, cool places. Siberia (Altai) is considered to be the birthplace of the uterus of the uterus, there are meadows overgrown with this grass.
How to harvest grass
All aboveground parts, especially leaves, are considered valuable medicinal raw materials. The root is not used. Harvest time depends on the climatic conditions, but is necessarily carried out during the flowering period - approximately in July-August. How to dry the grass?
- Lay out a thin layer.
- Periodically turn the raw material.
- Can be dried in the open air, but so that the sun does not fall on the grass.
- Can be dried indoors with good air circulation.
- Dry grass stored for 2 years.
Altai shamans collected boron grass only in the full moon. Therefore, the plant was attributed not only medicinal, but also magical power.
Chemical composition, pharmacological action
- What are the curative properties of a pine forest A wide spectrum of the pharmacological action of the plant was found - diuretic, antitumor, antiseptic, immunostimulating, expectorant, analgesic, antispasmodic. In addition, ortilia is a natural hormonal remedy. Grass take to rejuvenate the body, the normalization of pressure in hypertension, strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- What is the chemical composition? Estrogen and progesterone are precisely those natural phytohormones that regulate women's health and the reproductive system. For example, if a woman does not have enough progesterone, she is less likely to conceive, there is pain during menstruation, and the threat of miscarriage is created. Estrogen, contained in orthilia, helps the female body to cope during menopause and makes menopause not so painful psychologically and physiologically. What other nutrients does it contain? Organic acids, antioxidants (lots of vitamin C), saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, bitterness, resins, tannins, rich in trace elements.
Unfortunately, the instructions for use of boron uterus tincture (and other dosage forms) do not mention highly toxic substances in its composition. The most dangerous of them are coumarins, hydroquinone, arbutin. For example, coumarins dilute blood and can cause uterine bleeding.
What diseases are good for taking?
Indications for the use of boron uterus in the first place are various gynecological diagnoses and symptoms. These include:
- fibroids, uterine fibroids,
- adhesions in the pelvis,
- cervical erosion,
- candidiasis, or thrush,
- inflammation of the mucous membrane of the vagina (vaginitis, colpitis),
- inflammation of the fallopian tubes (salpingitis),
- ovarian cyst,
- menstrual disorders,
- lack of menstruation for several cycles (amenorrhea), irregularity of the cycle,
- hormonal disorders,
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
In addition to gynecology, the plant is used in other sections of scientific medicine:
- endocrinology: boron grass can be included in complex therapy in case of thyroid gland and adrenal gland malfunction, it treats diabetes mellitus,
- urology: the herb acts as a diuretic and antiseptic, useful for cystitis, pyelonephritis and other urogenital inflammations,
- Gastroenterology: in the complex therapy they treat hemorrhoids, disorders of the liver and gallbladder.
What applies to contraindications
Strict contraindications boron uterus:
- allergy to herbal medicine
- blood clotting diseases (grass dilutes blood), there may be heavy menstruation on their background,
- suspected ectopic pregnancy
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
One-sided Ortilia can be purchased at the pharmacy in various dosage forms. It is important to know that the therapeutic effect does not depend on the form, but on the dosage and duration of the course.
- Collecting grass. You can buy dry grass and brew it yourself. From her home cooked broths, tinctures, alcohol and oil tinctures.
- Pills. The tablets contain dry extract ortiliya one-sided. There are pills with the addition of other herbs, such as yarrow. The drug belongs to the group of dietary supplements. According to indications, therapy can last up to 4 months. You can also purchase the drug in capsules.The instructions to the pills firstly indicate the hormonal and tonic effect of the herbal medicine, which is prescribed for the complex treatment of inflammations of the female reproductive system.
- Alcohol tincture of boron uterus. It consists of an extract of leaves of grass and ethyl alcohol. The bottle contains 50 ml of liquid. Drops must be dissolved in ½ cup of water. How to take tincture of boron uterus? A single dose of medication should not exceed 35 drops, you can take medicine no more than 3 times a day. The instructions indicate the average dosage and duration of the course, but also emphasizes that the medicine is prescribed by the doctor in each individual case.
- Tea. The composition may be pure boron grass, adding green tea or collecting herbs. Herbal tea is recommended as a dietary supplement not only for treatment, but also for prevention. Drink tea once a day (recommended in the evening, one hour after meals). To prepare the drink, use 1 bag, pouring a glass of boiling water. Insist 5 minutes, drink in the form of heat.
- Syrup. Volume - 250 ml. Sugar is used as a preservative, so the drug should not be taken for people with diabetes. Take on 1 tsp. three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment can be long - up to six months with interruptions.
- Candles. Made on the basis of castor oil. They are prescribed not only for gynecological disorders, but also for cystitis, pyelonephritis, other diseases of the urinary system.
In some instructions, you can read the information that after starting a boron herb, the symptoms may worsen, but you need to “endure” and continue treatment. Do not follow this advice. Exacerbation and side effects may be associated with individual intolerance, to be a sign of intoxication of the body.
Features of preparation and reception
How to brew the grass? From it you can make decoctions, water infusions, alcohol and oil tinctures. When brewing and filtering is not recommended to use metal utensils.
Preparation of alcohol tinctures
- Take 500 ml of vodka and 3 tbsp. l dry grass.
- Insist 3 weeks in a dark place.
- Shake the tincture periodically.
Before you start taking, be sure to strain the tincture. As a preventive measure, they drink small doses - 15 drops an hour before meals, 2-3 times a day.
- Pour 1 tbsp. l grass a glass of boiling water.
- Hold on a water bath for 5 minutes.
- Let it brew for 30 minutes.
The decoction can be taken orally (1 tablespoon. Three times a day) and applied externally - for douching. The decoction can also be used as an antiseptic for the skin, it heals well purulent wounds. Store in the refrigerator, use within 2 days.
Cooking infusion in a thermos
- Put in a thermos 2 tbsp. l grass
- Pour 2 cups boiling water.
- Insist 2 hours.
Infusion is filtered and poured into dry glassware. Store in the refrigerator no more than 3 days.
Some important questions
Women abroad do not raise such questions, because they have not heard anything about this wonderful grass. "They" have more confidence in scientific medicine. Unfortunately, our women often prefer to discuss their illness not in the doctor’s office, but in women's forums.
- Is it possible to drink a boron uterus during menstruation? Herb should not be taken during menstruation. It has already been mentioned that this plant thins blood, which can lead to heavy monthly, uterine bleeding.
- What is the compatibility of boron uterus and Duphaston? Phytohormones are not recommended to be taken together with other, synthetic hormonal drugs. Duphaston is no exception. This drug is prescribed for progesterone deficiency, which provokes various disorders of the reproductive system. Strengthening of progesterone can lead to various disorders, especially to the failure of the menstrual cycle. Some gynecologists and endocrinologists are not in a hurry with the appointment of hormone replacement therapy, and when hormonal disorders suggest to observe the state for several cycles if there are no uterine bleeding. Any intervention in the endocrine system can give unpredictable results. Acceptance of boron uterus is also an intervention in the natural hormonal system. This should not be forgotten.
- What are the reviews of doctors about boron uterus? Gynecologists of domestic and foreign medicine do not deny the effectiveness of herbal medicine for female diseases. Borovaya uterus can help in the period of menopause, it is well relieves pain during PMS, inflammation of the female genital organs. And many domestic gynecologists include it as an additional tool in complex therapy. There are also negative opinions about the “fashion weed”. More often they can be heard from gynecologists who practice abroad. It is believed that the grass is not only not effective for infertility, but even harms. A number of studies were conducted abroad in patients diagnosed with "infertility". The results of the study showed that in women who used medicinal herbs for conception, the chances of pregnancy were lower than in other groups of women with such a diagnosis. Grass can cause miscarriage in the early stages.
- Why is a boron uterus prohibited during pregnancy? From the moment of conception in a woman’s body, a real “hormonal revolution” begins. If additional phytohormones are connected to this process, they can lead to miscarriage. Therefore, gynecologists do not recommend this plant during pregnancy.
- How to take together borovoy uterus and red brush? The red brush (the botanical name “Rhodiola four-membered”) is another popular “female herb”, which normalizes hormones and is widely used in gynecology. To enhance the therapeutic effect, the doctor may prescribe a simultaneous intake of boron grass and a red brush. This collection is especially effective for myoma, mastopathy, fibroids, uterine bleeding. In the pharmacy you can buy ready-made drops. You can also prepare a collection at home. It is important to consider the time of admission and dosage. The treatment takes place according to this schedule: 2 weeks take the collection, then 1 or 2 weeks take a break. According to this schedule, the treatment takes place in 4 stages. The general course of treatment takes about 4 months. Dosage: 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day. Reception conditions: strictly one hour before meals. If the menstrual cycle fails, gynecologists recommend drinking the red brush in the first phase, and the boron herb will be more effective in the second.
How to drink borova uterus? Once again we emphasize the rules of safe reception:
- drink only on prescription,
- withstand the dosage and reception schedule,
- take breaks during menstruation,
- do not combine with other hormones
- when taking any other medication you need to inform the attending physician,
- drink courses
- for control, be tested for hormones,
- If you experience side effects and an allergic reaction, consult a doctor immediately.
The use of boron grass in men
Borovaya uterus for men can also be useful in diseases of the urogenital area, infertility. The grass increases sexual activity, potency, increases the number and mobility of sperm, has a beneficial effect on the immune system, is useful for middle-aged and older men. Tincture of boron herb in combination with other drugs helps in the treatment of adenoma and prostatitis. Acts as a painkiller, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor agent, well resolves adenomas.