Early ripe hybrid of Bulgarian pepper which can be grown both in the greenhouse and in an open ground. The period from germination to technical ripeness is 110-115 days.
The bush is powerful, with a compact habit, height of 90-110 cm. The garter to the support or trellis and formation is required.
Pepper Sweet Orange Miracle in 2012 was included in the State Register of the Russian Federation.
The fruits are large, cubic, dark green in the technical stage of ripeness, bright orange in the biological stage, weighing 200-250 grams. Wall thickness 9-10 mm. The flesh is juicy, sweet, without bitterness. These peppers are suitable for fresh consumption, cooking lecho, canning for the winter.
The hybrid is resistant to the tomato mosaic virus, moderately resistant to other pepper diseases.
Yield high - 8-14 kg of fruit from 1 square. meter planting (in the presence of watering and fertilizing).
Features of cultivation, planting and care
Sowing seeds of pepper for seedlings is carried out 65-70 days before planting at a permanent place. The optimum temperature for seed germination is 26-28 ° C.
When real leaflets appear on the plants, they are transplanted in separate cups with a capacity of 0.3-0.5 liters.
Pepper does not like transplanting, so do not be surprised if after you have planted seedlings on separate containers, they temporarily stop growing. You can slightly "smooth out" the stress state by spraying the plants with Epin.
to content ↑
When seedlings of pepper are planted in the ground
After the threat of return frost has passed, seedlings can be planted in a permanent place. Someone landed in May already in open ground, and someone just under the covering material or under the film, it all depends on the climatic conditions of your region.
When planting pepper seedlings in the ground for 1 square. m recommended to place 4-6 plants, no more. Peppers are planted in the ground without deepening, but exactly the same as it grew in cups. Pepper plants, unlike tomatoes, very rarely give side roots, so there is no point in deepening.
Pepper responds well to watering and fertilizing with complex mineral fertilizers. During the summer usually do 2-3 dressing.
to content ↑
Peppers Red Bull and Orange Miracle, video
In this video you can see how the orange pepper looks like an orange miracle, what kind of crop it gives and how it is better than other varieties and hybrids.
If you were growing an orange miracle pepper, please write, whether you like it or not. What was the yield in your climatic conditions? How do you rate the resistance of this hybrid disease? If possible, attach to a comment a photo of pepper grown by you. Thank!
Your reviews about pepper Orange miracle and additions to the description will help many gardeners to evaluate this hybrid objectively and decide whether to plant it or not.
Description and characteristics of the variety
Pepper "Orange miracle" has cubic fruits with thick walls of about 8-9 mm. The weight of a ripe fruit is about 250 g. It is early ripe, the growth period is 95-110 days. It is grown in greenhouses and open beds.
Peculiarities and difference from other varieties
This variety has fruits larger than other types of bell pepper. The walls of the vegetable are more juicy and thick, the flesh is more pleasant. Bushes reach a height of 1 meter. Resistance to diseases, and especially to the tobacco mosaic virus, has only the “Orange Miracle”.
Other varieties can not boast of such a feature.
This variety is seeded in the second half of February in cups (plastic, cardboard, it is important to make holes at the bottom to drain off excess moisture). It is recommended to put the cups in pallets for easy carrying.
Since it does not tolerate transplantation, the best way out will be planting in separate containers in order not to damage the roots of the others.
In order to plant it, you will need to follow these steps:
- Before sowing, fill the container with half moist soil.
- Seeds spread out according to the scheme 2 x 2 cm.
- Top fill up with soil and seal.
Special conditions for this type are not required, but with the right content, much better results can be achieved.
One of the key points is soil moisture. The plant does not feel well in too dry soil, but does not like dry air. It is recommended to water with warm water.
This stage is carried out according to the standard scheme. To skip the dressing is impossible, so the fruits of the "Orange Miracle" should disfigure quite large ones.
- With the advent of the first shoots, process phosphate fertilizers.
- While the plant is fruiting, growing and developing, it needs nitrogen and calcium.
- During the formation of the plant, the ovaries should be fed with potash fertilizers.
Diseases and pests
The most annoying parasite is aphid, as it feeds on plant sap. For protection, it is necessary to treat the plants with insecticides in the proportion of 1 tablespoon per bucket of ordinary water. Sprinkle only before flowering and after, and not during fruiting.
Fruit rot because of the naked slugs that feed on the leaves. Preventive methods will help here: keeping the beds clean and spilling the soil within a radius of 5 cm. You can also spray bitter ground pepper. For 2 square meters use 1 spoon.
When a black leg appears, the soil is dried, loosened and, if possible, sprinkled with wood ash. It appears when the ambient temperature is low and the ground is too wet.
Due to such mushroom diseases as fusarium, pepper begins to shed its leaves. If the plant is sick, it is desirable to pull out and burn. Do not plant it at this place next year.
Pepper "Orange miracle" - a good choice among all bell peppers, if you like juicy and sweet fruit. Since caring for him is practically no different from other species, it is not difficult to grow it. Good luck and good harvest!
Characteristics of a variety
Pepper Orange miracle belongs to the early varieties. The ripening period from germination to technical ripeness of fruits ranges from 95 to 110 days. Is a hybrid. Bred for cultivation in greenhouses. But in the southern regions with a hot and long summer period it ripens in an open garden. It is grown in rassadny way.
The undoubted advantages of a variety include several of the following characteristics:
Differs variety and large size of fruits with good commercial qualities. Peppers are beautifully stored for a long time. For long-term storage, it is better to choose a cool place. Not bad transferred peppers removed from the bushes and transportation, without losing their qualities during transportation.
Bushes of this variety grow quite tall. On average, their height, depending on growing conditions, is 80-100 cm. But they can be higher - up to 110 cm. On a bush, 8-10 fruits can ripen, occasionally - up to 12 pieces. Refers to sweet varieties. Ripened fruits are distinguished by attractive bright orange color. The flesh is fleshy, juicy, very delicate, the taste is good, of increased sweetness. Wall thickness - from 5-7 mm to 10 mm. The size of the fruit is large, the weight can reach up to 200-250 g, the shape is cuboid. Suitable for eating in any form, but especially good in fresh.
Planting seeds for seedlings
Early ripe pepper sown on seedlings, mainly in the last decade of February. It is permissible to begin this process in early March. Planted seeds in the prepared fertile soil in a common box or in small separate containers with a depth of 6-10 mm into the soil. The optimum temperature for germination is 25-27 degrees. Before the appearance of the germs of the container, it is better to cover it with a film or glass, then remove them. When the peppers sprout, the temperature should be lowered to 15-18 degrees for about a week, and then raised again.
With the advent of the first leaves, the seedlings must be dived in separate pots. Peppers are moved to the greenhouse when the plants already have at least 7 leaves and the ambient temperature is set at about 20 degrees. Typically, peppers are planted in greenhouses in late spring or early summer. Before planting seedlings, it is quenched. The distance between seedlings should be no less than 30-40 cm. Peppers prefer a light, loose, fertile soil of neutral acidity. It is better to prepare a place for planting and fertilize the land well in advance, even in the fall.
Attention! Pepper root system is very susceptible to transplanting. In order not to injure the roots of young peppers during a dive, it is better to immediately plant the seeds on the seedlings separately in cups.
Growing in a greenhouse: some features
To get excellent yield, it is not enough to get strong and healthy seedlings. It is necessary to provide the plants in the greenhouse with appropriate care. Orange miracle in the cultivation is almost not different from other varieties. In the cultivation of pepper is nothing complicated, as it may seem to beginners in garden affairs.
Peppers in the greenhouse need to ensure the following:
- abundant watering - with a lack of moisture, the pepper grows poorly and develops. The bushes themselves from the lack of water will be low, and the fruits - small, underdeveloped,
- air humidity - the pepper does not tolerate not only the lack of watering, but also too dry air in the greenhouse. Therefore, the bushes need to be regularly sprayed, moistening the air in the place of their growth,
- Making dressings - pepper grains of this variety are large. Therefore, to support the plants, they need to be fed,
- necessary temperature regime - pepper is a thermophilic plant, it grows well at 25-30 degrees.
Orange Miracle - a wonderful variety with high yields. Of course, to get an excellent harvest, the vegetable grower will have to make some efforts in caring for the pepper. But these works are more than rewarded with a large volume of large and attractive externally fruits of a solar shade.
Characteristics of pepper "Orange miracle"
It is not surprising that the Orange Miracle Pepper is so popular among vegetable growers. Here are its main characteristics:
- Early ripe sweet variety.
- The period from germination to full maturity is 95-110 days.
- Designed for planting in the greenhouse, but in hot southern regions may grow in open ground.
- Bushes are powerful, green, branch strongly, need a garter.
- The average height of bushes is 80-100 cm, some specimens can reach 110 cm.
- On one bush 8-12 fruits ripen.
- Cube-shaped fruits with juicy fleshy pulp.
- Taste gentle, high sweetness.
- The wall thickness is 5-10 mm, the weight of the peppers is 200-250 g, there are fruits in 300 g
- Productivity - 7-14 kg per 1 square. m
Important! Pepper "Orange miracle" resistant to tobacco mosaic virus and potato virus!
Dignity pepper "Orange miracle"
The variety has many advantages:
- impressive yield
- large fruits with great taste
- peppers are universal in use: raw, hot dishes, canned, etc.
- fruits have excellent commercial quality,
- very long stored in a cool place
- perfectly tolerates transportation.
Work with the orange miracle seedlings of pepper
Preparatory work on growing seedlings should be carried out during the last decade of February. Seeds need to be planted in the prepared soil to a depth of about 6-10 mm.
Glasses with seeds are placed in a room with a temperature of 25-27 degrees. Until the first shoots appear, it is better to cover the cups with a film or glass. When the greens begin to peek, the film should be removed and containers should be 15-18 degrees in temperature. A week later, the temperature should again be raised to 25 degrees. If you planted seeds in a common container, the bushes should dive. In late May or early June, the seedlings are ready to be transplanted into the greenhouse, but before the implementation of this bushes need to be tempered.
Peculiarities of growing pepper "Orange Miracle" in the greenhouse
In order for the “Orange Miracle” pepper to make you happy with the harvest, it is necessary to observe several recommendations:
- transplantation into the greenhouse soil is carried out when the seedlings appeared at least 7 leaves, and the temperature in the greenhouse has reached a stable 20 degrees,
- the soil for peppers is being prepared in the fall - it is being fertilized and dug up,
- the variety prefers a fertile, loose, light soil that has neutral acidity,
- seedlings are sown in such a way that there is a distance of 30-40 cm between them,
- provide abundant watering, otherwise the pepper will grow poorly and develop, if the moisture is not enough, the bushes will be low and the fruits are small,
- The Orange Miracle variety needs regular fertilizer, since rather large fruits are needed that need different mineral complexes,
- pepper belongs to heat-loving vegetables, in a greenhouse it needs a temperature in the range of 25-30 degrees,
- if your area of residence is famous for its unstable climate and the emergence of cold spells, then the greenhouse with peppers should provide additional heating. Otherwise, if the temperature drops to 13 degrees, the vegetable will simply stop growing and all works will be in vain.
Tip! Pepper "Orange miracle" is bad not only for the lack of watering, but also for dry air in the greenhouse. Periodically spray all the bushes with a spray gun, providing the necessary humidity.
Reviews of pepper "Orange Miracle"
Gardeners unanimously praise the Orange Miracle pepper. Like its rich, juicy, sweet taste. He is great in raw, stuffing, canning and much more. The seedlings are strong and durable, they are resistant to diseases, after transplanting into the ground all the bushes root well. Also praise a grade for an amazing productivity and unpretentiousness at cultivation. Some vegetable growers wrote that the fruits are not always cuboid-shaped, there are elongated specimens. But this can not be attributed to the minuses, rather it is a feature of the variety.
Pepper "Orange Miracle" - an excellent variety, which gives a very large crop. Of course, in order for the fruit to satisfy all requirements, it is better to plant it in a greenhouse, and also to provide competent care. Works will be rewarded with large fruits with amazing taste that can be added to a salad, hot dishes, allowed for pickling, canning, etc. Pepper "Orange Miracle", undoubtedly, deserves attention and can become a real decoration of your site.
Pepper f1 Orange miracle refers to the work of scientists from Holland. This variety was bred to grow both in open ground and closed. This culture refers to those plants that ripen early. For their full maturity takes no more than 110 days from the time of the first shoots.
The shrub of such a pepper is rather large, as it can reach up to one meter in height. If the bush grows in a greenhouse, then its size can be much more than one meter.
The fruit of this pepper is quite fleshy and has an orange color of both the rind and the flesh itself. This culture perfectly transfers long transportation and at the same time does not lose its appearance at all.
- The shape of such a fruit is cuboid.
- On average, one fruit weighs 250-300 grams.
- With one bush can get about 12 fruits.
In total, the yield of this variety is quite large, because about 14 kilograms of crop fall on one square method. It is worth noting that one such square meter has about four bushes.
Orange miracle pepper variety is used both fresh and heat treated. Also high resistance to diseases, especially to a potato and tobacco mosaic is noted.
This culture refers to exclusively early plants. After all, the period of maturity from the moment of seedling does not exceed 110 days. Also noted is the fact that the Orange Miracle is a hybrid. The original breeders removed the pepper for growing exclusively in warm constructions, that is, in greenhouses. But today, the southern regions have learned how to grow crops in the open field. Cultivation is carried out in a rassadny way.
Let us consider in detail the advantages of this type of culture:
- Extremely high yield, because with 1 m 2 you can get about 14 kg of fruit.
- High resistance to diseases and serious viruses.
- The fruit has a delicious taste that will manifest itself with a raw product and with a thermally processed product.
The main distinguishing features of the product is that its size is quite large, which gives it an additional excellent commercial quality. The collected fruits are able to keep in perfect shape for a sufficiently long period of time. If you want to extend the period of storage of pepper, then implement it better in a cool place.
Early ripe sweet pepper Orange miracle f1 must be sown on seedlings, this is carried out at the end of February. The deadline for this action may be March, but not later.
The lunar calendar for a gardener in March advises starting from the middle of the month disinfection and systematic examination of the state of greenhouses, so that they are ready for sowing. In this article you can find out when you need to start sowing the seeds of vegetables and flowers for seedlings.
Семена необходимо высаживать в заранее подготовленный грунт, который помещен в специальный ящик, а также:
- You can use small containers for planting one seed.
- The process of planting is carried out at a depth of about one centimeter.
- In order for the seeds to germinate as quickly as possible, it is necessary to maintain the optimum temperature - about 25 degrees. Until such time as the sprouts appear, the container should be covered with plastic wrap.
- After the shoots of this pepper seem, the storage temperature should be lowered by ten degrees.
- After staying a week at this temperature, it is again raised to baseline.
When the first sheets appear, all the seedlings need to be seated separately in pots. But in a greenhouse such a pepper can be moved when it has at least seven leaves, and the ambient temperature itself is at least 20 degrees.
Often, the planting of pepper in the greenhouse is carried out in late spring or early summer:
- It is important to know that before planting the seedlings, it must be hardened.
- The distance between the pits for planting should not be less than 40 cm.
- This variety loves light and loose soil, the acidity of which is neutral.
- It is necessary to prepare the soil for planting pepper in advance, preferably in the fall.
The root system of such a pepper is very delicate and susceptible to transplant processes. In the process of growing peppers, there are no peculiarities, because the whole process is carried out just like other plants. Therefore, even beginners can get the fruit from the Orange miracle.
Features of growing in a greenhouse
In order to get a wonderful harvest it will not be enough to create high-grade seedlings. A plant of this type should receive the necessary care when grown in a greenhouse. In total, when leaving, the orange miracle has no serious differences from other analogues.
For a positive result, pepper must provide the following:
- High-quality and regular watering. If there is not enough moisture, it is clear that the plant will develop poorly. In this case, the bushes will be small in stature, and the fruits may even disappear, as they will be underdeveloped.
- Pepper of this type does not tolerate the lack of humidity. It is very important not only to water the bushes, but also to spray the bush itself and the surrounding place of its growth.
- Top dressing is very important for any type of plant. In this case, top dressing is important in terms of the fact that the pepper fruit is large.
- It is important to observe the required temperature mode. Orange miracle prefers only warm, so it grows well at temperatures up to 30 degrees.
Since special conditions for the care of the plant are not necessary, it is necessary to at least adhere to the standard requirements in order for the culture to produce excellent fruits .:
- Watering. The first fundamental rule of good care is regular and proper watering. Watering this plant must be extremely warm water.
- Top dressing. It is very important to properly feed. If you want to get big results, then skipping this process is strictly prohibited. When the first shoots appear, it is necessary to add phosphate fertilizers to the soil. In the process of plant development it is necessary to add nitrogen and calcium to the soil.
At that moment, when the plant has already begun to form its fruit, it is worth feeding it with potash fertilizers. If the weather is bad for the plant, the amount of such fertilizer should increase by 20 percent. In the opposite case, if the sun is roasting on an ongoing basis, then this fertilizer is reduced by 20 percent.