- a very early, rapidly growing variety. The flowers are pale pink with a white throat. A real pink morning in a flower garden!
- Sweet pinkSurfinia® Blue Vein
- Under the brand name Surfinia® displayed a huge number of varieties, differing in the shape of the bush, the mode of growth, size and color of flowers.What materials should be on hand:
- Fertilizing with mineral fertilizers in spring and autumn,This flower is very fond of sunlight, so its abundance is the key to full growth and abundant flowering of surfinia. Seedlings need to put in a well-lit place, as well as to finish illuminating with artificial lamps. In the daytime, you need to ensure maximum illumination, but avoid direct sunlight.
- - This is a terry petunia with bright purple flowers. This variety is characterized by strong growth and resistance to excess moisture in the summer. Its hanging branches can reach 1 m in length, with the height of the bush is 15-20 cm.Surfinia is a unique plant, one of the numerous petunia hybrids, belonging to the ampel group, although there are dwarf, very compact varieties. A distinctive feature of surfini is the powerful growth of hanging stems and abundant flowering.
- - an innovative variety designed to expand the color gamut of the surfinia family. Pink flower with pale green edges - this has not happened! The bush is compact with a powerful branching, formed independently by a thick cap.Surfinia® Double Red
- Surfinia Table Pink Morn- classic, fast-blooming surfiniya. Pale pink flowers with darker veins create a luxurious lush cloud.
- - interesting flowers Surfinia with dark blue, almost ink, streaks and throat. Excellent ampel with fragrant aroma, increasing in the evening.Classic varieties of surfinia are early flowering plants, with powerful and long stems, characterized by high growth force.