To get a quality crop without hassle, it is required to carry out timely activities for spraying fruit, vegetable and berry crops with effective means against diseases. Fungicide "Dnok" is one of the most effective drugs in the fight against fungal plant diseases. The manufacturer’s instructions state that the drug is allowed to be used only in industrial gardening and agriculture. It is not recommended to use the composition on summer cottages and private gardens.
If you use it only according to the instructions, it is recommended to do this at a considerable distance from residential buildings and pastures - at least 1 km. From this a simple conclusion is made - its use is prohibited in a private courtyard. Also not recommended its use in the territory of garden cooperatives. However, as practice shows, many gardeners simply ignore this warning.
Here are some more safety requirements:
- A gardener, when used on a mandatory basis, must wear closed rubberized clothes, rubber boots, gloves and a respirator. The last part is better to replace the gas mask. And do not forget to cover your head,
- Make sure that the liquid does not fall on the open skin, mucous membrane. And God forbid you to swallow it. Remember, the drug is extremely toxic,
- Processing should be carried out only in calm weather, preferably in the evening,
- It is undesirable for unauthorized people or animals to be present in the area to be treated. It is strongly recommended to remove all. It is also recommended to make a reservation with neighbors so that they do not visit their site on the day of treatment. Explain to them everything
- After finishing the treatment, the sprayer should be thoroughly rinsed. At the same time make sure that the liquid does not fall into the open pond or wastewater,
- Work clothes should also be washed in a cleaning solution. After that, you need to take a shower or at least thoroughly wash with running water. No baths before that.
Important. Work clothes should not be taken with bare hands. Otherwise, if the residue gets on your skin, you will get irritation.