Walnut kernels are crushed with the most valuable oil, which has excellent taste, amazing aroma and a number of properties that are most beneficial for the health of the body! About this wonderful product of nature this article - the benefits and harms of walnut oil are useful for, where it is applied and treatment recipes.
From this article you will learn:
Which oil is the most valuable?
The most valuable is oil, pressed by a mechanical press (best of all, a wooden press) from completely dried, raw kernels, under a temperature not higher than 43 degrees. This oil is called the oil of the first cold-pressed and retains in itself all the very valuable that was in the original raw materials. In fact, this is a real juice, nectar from the healing nucleoli.
- Oil, squeezed from raw walnut, has a pleasant, very delicate flavor and unobtrusive nutty flavor.
- Oil, squeezed from roasted kernels, has a pronounced taste of roasted nuts and a rich, very strong aroma of roasted nuts.
Useful and healing properties of walnut oil for the body
Useful and, accordingly, healing properties, has oil, pressed it from raw materials, this method is called cold pressed. That is what is taken inside for the purpose of healing the body.
Useful properties of this product are caused, first of all, by its unique structure. In addition to the huge amount of vitamins, macro- and microelements, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids that are very necessary for the body (linoleic, oleic, linolenic, palmitic, stearic).
Coenzyme Q10 is found in this wonderful product - the strongest antioxidant and anticarcinogen, which has tremendous properties for rejuvenating the body due to the fact that it prevents the destruction of cell membranes by free radicals, while maintaining their integrity, helps the cells of the skin and internal organs to regenerate.
The use of walnut oil
Walnut oil is used in cooking, in cosmetology, in traditional medicine.
In culinary art, it is used for dressing salads from fresh and boiled vegetables, greens, for making sauces, dressings, for dressing pastes, pies, rice dishes, for making desserts, baking, sweets.
In cosmetology, it is used in the industrial production of cosmetics for skin, hair, and nail care. Add it to the composition of cosmetic soap and hygiene products. In professional salon cosmetology, they use means to solve problems with the skin of the face, body, and hair with the use of preparations based on walnut oil.
In folk medicine, the healing properties of walnut oil are used for the benefit of health, healing many human ailments.Walnut Oil Treatment
The use of walnut oil in traditional medicine
For patients with gastritis, pancreatitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer is generally an indispensable tool! For therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to take walnut oil inside on an empty stomach 40 minutes before meals. And also use it in cooking.
Huge benefit from the use of this product will be for all cores, for those who suffer from high blood pressure, who have cholesterol deposits on the walls of blood vessels, as walnut oil perfectly dissolves cholesterol "plaques" and easily removes unnecessary cholesterol from the body through excretory systems body.
It is used to improve the blood supply to the internal organs, to strengthen the immune system, to treat anemia, anemia.
Organic raw walnut paste butter with cashews can be bought here.
Walnut oil - the strongest tool to combat the signs of aging and wilting of the body.
It is used to enhance brain activity, strengthens memory, improves thought processes and their speed, which is especially important in old age and after suffering a stroke.
Many vitamins, so necessary for our body, are not absorbed without fatty acids. Walnut oil contains a large amount of both vitamins and fats. Its caloric content is 898 kcal, there are no proteins and carbohydrates in it, and the percentage of fat is 99.8%. Fat:
- Omega-3 - 17%,
- Omega-6 - up to 50%
- Omega-9 - 22%,
- palmitic - 8%,
- stearic - 6%.
- A, C, E, K, P, PP, Group B.
- Fe, I, Ca, Co, Mg, P, Zn, Se, Cu,
- phospholipids, beta-sitosterol, sphingolipids, phytosterols, carotenoids, entymiriasis, coenzyme Q10.
How is walnut oil useful?
Oil helps with problems:
- heart, blood vessels and circulatory system,
- CNS and brain,
- urinary and reproductive systems
- respiratory system
- hearing and sight
- organs of motion.
The product has a bactericidal effect and is an excellent immunostimulant.
The following describes how the oil acts on various problems:
- Diseases of the digestive tract - beta-sitosterol, steroid alcohol, interferes with the absorption of cholesterol. The oil acts as a wound healing and restorative remedy. In various complexes used to treat colitis, ulcers, cholecystitis. It helps to increase the elasticity of the bile ducts, has a beneficial effect on the liver cells, healing them. This quality is due to the use of funds for hepatitis. It has anthelmintic action.
- Heart and blood vessels - increases the flexibility of blood vessels, normalizes cholesterol and blood pressure. Interferes with formation of blood clots, reduces risks of possible heart attacks and strokes. It is necessary to use for people with hypertension, atherosclerosis, various heart diseases, varicose veins. Promotes blood formation.
- Metabolism - leads to normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Should be used with excessive gland activity. Also recommended for diabetes. Normalizes blood sugar levels.
- The central nervous system and the brain - stimulates mental activity, is used for insomnia. Beneficial effect on the capillaries of the brain, increasing elasticity and nourishing its cells.
- Urinary and genital systems - delicately cleanses the kidneys. Strengthens blood circulation in the genitals, which makes the tool indispensable for men. Promotes seed formation.
- Oncological problems - minimizes the likelihood of malignant tumors of the pelvic organs, prostate gland in men and lactic in women. It protects against the action of free radicals, removes carcinogens and radioactive decay products from the body, and also increases the body's resistance to various types of radiation.
- Respiratory - for a long time known as a means of various pulmonary problems, including tuberculosis. Increases immunity, and with it resistance to acute respiratory infections. In the period of exacerbation of respiratory diseases it is necessary to use as a prophylaxis.
- Hearing and sight - has a beneficial effect on vision and has proven itself in otitis media.
- Skin problems - reduces inflammation of the skin, perfectly heals wounds. The product is also used in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis, diseases that are difficult to treat even with the use of modern pharmaceuticals.
- Problems with ODA - the active substances that make up the oil, are an excellent means of preventing joint disease, normalize the quality of the joint fluid.
- It helps in the formation of the nervous system of the fetus, and during lactation they increase the production of milk and its nutritional qualities. So the product should pay attention to lactating and pregnant.
- It helps in the formation of the reproductive system of adolescents, while having a positive effect on brain activity.
- Another area of application is recovery after surgery.
- It is also used for weight loss, as oil is an excellent fat burning agent that normalizes metabolic processes.
Is it possible to use in food
The original taste will be a great addition to various salads. During heat treatment, the product loses its qualities, although the refined taste remains. So the best use is to add butter as a dressing to a vegetable salad.
Can be used with meat products and poultry. Cakes, cakes or pies will delight guests with their culinary skills if you add a spoonful of butter to the dough.
The product perfectly emphasizes the taste of fish or meat as a fat for frying, and as part of sauces. For sauces in this case, you can use various greens (especially well combined with basil, mint and cilantro) and garlic.
Widely used in Middle Eastern cuisine. Used as a component of the marinade for kebab or kebab. In the cuisine of the Mediterranean region, the product is added to desserts, in Italian - to pasta.
During pregnancy, oil is an indispensable source of beneficial substances: it normalizes the work of the heart, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, removes excess fluid, is a natural analgesic and antispasmodic. The product is directly involved in the formation of the nervous system of the fetus, and later contributes to lactation.
It normalizes the dream of the future mother, helps to cope with the nervous tension and experiences characteristic of this difficult period, reduces the desire to eat flour and sweet. Before use, consult your doctor to consult about the possibility of an allergic reaction.
When losing weight
The property of the product to burn fat has found its application in dietetics. To normalize digestion, you should take 1 teaspoon 30 minutes before breakfast: with this procedure, you start the digestive processes. If you want to lose weight, you must also take a teaspoon before breakfast, lunch and dinner (40 minutes).
To normalize the chair, you must take 1 tbsp. spoon before bed, no earlier than two hours after dinner. The result is the normalization of the functions of the gastrointestinal tract, stabilization of the intestinal microflora, food is better absorbed, the liver and kidneys work significantly improved.
For the treatment of inflammation of the ear should be instilled in the morning 4 drops to complete cure. 1-3 weeks of treatment is usually enough for recovery.
In the initial stage of the disease can be dispensed with daily lubrication of the anus. In the event that the disease has already manifested itself quite strongly, there is a bleeding, you need to put a tampon soaked in the anus before bedtime. It is advisable to leave until the morning. Relieves pain and inflammation.
How can be used in home cosmetology
The presence of vitamins and fats, as well as a whole complex of minerals could not go unnoticed by cosmetologists. Oil is used in the manufacture of homemade masks, lotions and balms.
Nourishing face mask
- walnut oil - 1 tsp,
- chamomile decoction - 2 tbsp. spoons
- white henna - 0.5 tsp.
The components are mixed, and then applied to the face. The procedure time is 20 minutes.
Another mask for which such components are necessary:
- walnut oil - 20 drops,
- buckwheat bran - 15 g,
- lemon peel - 2 g,
- quail egg - 1 pc.
Chop the bran with a coffee grinder, add everything else. Apply the mask with rubbing movements on cleansed scrubbed skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Hair Beauty Mask
To restore hair and strengthen them, you can make a mask at home:
- kefir - 150 ml,
- dry yeast - 1 bag,
- 1 yolk,
- mustard powder - 5 g,
- walnut oil - 2 tbsp. spoons.
Mix yogurt with yeast, put in a warm place for 1 hour. Add the remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly and apply to the hair under the film. Cover your head with a warm scarf. The duration of the procedure is 0.5 hours. You can also use the following recipe: beat 1 chicken egg, add 1 tablespoon of honey and walnut oil. Apply the mask in the same way as in the previous recipe, for half an hour.
To prepare you need to take the following components:
- walnut oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- sesame ether - 2 tbsp. spoons
- wheat germ oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- 7 drops of lavender oil and ylang-ylang.
Contraindications to the use of the product are:
- increased blood clotting.
Not recommended for use in the following cases:
- ulcer and gastritis in acute form
- low acidity of the stomach.
Walnut oil is an excellent means of healing, which is also used in cosmetology, cooking. Suitable for both adults and children’s diets. It should be remembered for its high calorie content and possible allergic reactions.
Natural composition and nutritional value
The oil is rich in ascorbic acid. It contains fats (Omega 3, 6, 9), proteins, carbohydrates. The composition also includes glycerides of various acids.
In addition, nuts are rich in vitamins A, E, B and P, provitamin A and amino acids. They also contain iodine, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, phosphorus.
Seeing such a rich set of trace elements, vitamins, acids and mineral salts, one can guess the presence of the beneficial properties of walnut squeeze.
Due to its caloric value, it helps to recuperate after an illness or physical exhaustion. Athletes include it in their diet. It is very useful to take it to pregnant women. Vitamin E contained in it is necessary for the development of the fetus.
Do not forget about this vegetable fat and those who care about the health of the digestive tract.
This product is successfully used as an anti-inflammatory, and is also used to stabilize pressure and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, saving it from atherosclerosis. This is due to the presence of linoleic and oleic acids in it.
These same acids normalize the level of cholesterol in the blood, provided that this gift of nature is properly used.
When different properties help:
A thousand years ago there lived the famous scientist and philosopher Avicenna. He served as a doctor at the court of the emirs and sultans in Bukhara. The great sage knew the benefits of walnut oil and wrote about his ability to strengthen the heart, liver, brain vessels. He glorified the fruits of the walnut, dedicating his labors to him.
Modern medicine has learned to intelligently use this component of the nut for medicinal purposes.
This vegetable fat is recommended to enter into the diet for the treatment and prevention of diseases:
- of cardio-vascular system,
- nephritis and other kidney diseases,
- urolithiasis disease,
- increased acidity of the stomach,
- varicose veins,
- diseases of the central nervous system,
- inflammation of the middle ear.
Any nuts are considered healthy and tasty. However, walnuts occupy a special place. And the greatest value is the oil of the fruit, since it is in it that all the most valuable vitamins, trace elements and healthy fats are concentrated. And the range of application of this vegetable fat is huge.
Walnut Oil - Composition
This product has unique properties due to the presence in it of a huge number of useful ingredients. The composition of walnut oil includes:
- vitamins - K, A, E, C, PP, group B,
- fats - Omega-6, Omega-3,
- beta sitosterol,
- unsaturated fatty acids - palmitic and oleic, stearic and linoleic,
- Coenzyme Q 10,
Walnut oil - useful properties
The presence of a huge number of exceptional ingredients determines the beneficial qualities of the product. Fatty acids promote the absorption of vitamins, lysine - proteins. Note the beneficial properties of walnut oil:
The use of a nut product activates metabolic processes, helps:
- excrete carcinogens, radionuclides,
- reduce weight
- normalize the work of internal organs,
- improve digestion
- heal wounds
- normalize sleep
- increase mental alertness
- improve skin condition
- increase resistance to colds
- improve lactation
- treat diseases
- increase sexuality due to aphrodisiac properties,
- clean up your hair, lips, nails.
Walnut oil for skin
An excellent effect is the use of this product for skin care in cosmetology. Use it to make homemade masks at home or as part of ready-made care products. Walnut contains several vitamins of group B, many E thanks to which the skin:
Walnut oil is instantly absorbed, suitable for any skin, especially useful for irritated, dry, sensitive. Use of masks with this product:
- tightens pores
- protects against cold
- heals cracks, wounds,
- relieves inflammation
- removes fine lines,
- gives elasticity
- promotes rejuvenation
- counteracts ultraviolet.
Health benefits of walnut oil
Invaluable therapeutic characteristics of a unique product for multiple diseases. Health benefits of walnut oil:
- warning of atherosclerosis,
- after severe conditions, rapid rehabilitation,
- lowering cholesterol
- use for the prevention of vascular diseases
- normalization of sexual functions
- increased bile outflow
- reducing the likelihood of developing cancer,
- improved vision
- acceleration of wound healing.
The product obtained from the walnut kernel by cold pressing is applied by physicians:
- with increased acidity
- with urolithiasis,
- with hypertension,
- for thyroid gland - normalizes work,
- kidney disease
- varicose veins
- for the treatment of ulcers,
- with colitis,
- for the prevention of heart disease,
- with diabetes
- with worms,
- with ischemia.
Cosmetic walnut oil
Grateful reviews after applying the natural cosmetic composition. The drug is used in its natural form, is included in the recipes of masks that improve the skin of the face, to clean up the nails and hair. Cosmetic walnut oil:
- normalizes the action of the sebaceous glands,
- smooths wrinkles
- protects from wind and cold
- removes blue under eyes
- heals wounds,
- regenerates cells
- gives the skin freshness,
- relieves inflammation
- gives elasticity
- tones fading skin
- restores hair structure
- treats acne.
Walnut oil - application
The natural product of pleasant taste can be used in cooking recipes as an additive to dishes. Unique properties find another use of walnut oil:
- outwardly - in cosmetology - hair care, face,
- ingestion - in the treatment of diseases,
- for body massage - relaxes, improves skin elasticity, counteracts cellulite,
- for children - improves brain function, contributes to the proper development of all body systems,
- for weight loss - activates fat burning,
- mommies - increases the amount of breast milk,
- accelerates metabolism - promotes rejuvenation.
Walnut oil for the face
It has excellent reviews and shows amazing results of the use of this substance in the resolution of problems with the skin on the face. When using occurs:
- moisture saturation
- softening of rough areas
- elimination of peeling,
- tightening the oval face
- removal of irritation, itching,
- color improvement
- eliminating signs of fatigue.
Walnut oil for the face:
- softens the effect of aggressive environment
- gives a velvety,
- cleans the blue under the eyes
- has a rejuvenating effect
- removes toxins from tissues
- eliminates acne,
- tones up loose skin
- gives elasticity, resilience,
- strengthens blood vessels, eliminating the capillary reticulum,
- nourishes with vitamins
- smooths fine lines,
- softens acne scars.
Walnut oil for hair
Useful components that are present in the composition of the nut extract, a beneficial effect on the hair:
- vitamins - give elasticity, strength, are UV protection,
- minerals - normalize the action of the sebaceous glands, protect against atmospheric pollution,
- fatty acids - give shine, moisturize, restore,
- trace elements - improve growth, strengthen the follicles, treat dandruff.
Walnut oil for hair is recommended to adopt in the form of balms and masks for their recovery, nutrition, toning. The drug is the prevention of graying, loss, early aging, drying the scalp. During procedures, microdamages are closed on each hair, the surface is covered with a thin film that protects from the action of the external environment. Efficient use of concentrate when strands:
- fall out
- split off
- with dandruff
- lose volume
- grow slowly.
Walnut oil for otitis
When the ear hurts, the feeling that the pain covers the whole head. Without the help of doctors can not do, but even they give advice to practice walnut oil with otitis. It is necessary to bury the heated means in each ear drop by drop. If you buy the drug in a pharmacy, you must check the expiration date. How to make peanut butter at home? If funds are needed a little, you need:
- get the core out of the shell
- crush in a mortar or skip through a garlic press,
- Mass squeeze through gauze.
Are the benefits and harms related to drinking walnut oil? Reviews are contradictory. However, there is no doubt that this product has no analogues in the number of useful substances, as well as active components. Especially a lot of it contains tocopherol, in other words, vitamin E. In addition, it contains a balanced complex of fatty acids, which are indispensable for our body. The main components are:
- fats, namely Omega-3, palmitic and stearic acids,
- vitamins: A, B, C, choline, K and P,
- macro - and microelements. Peanut oil contains a certain amount of iron, iodine, calcium, cobalt, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus and zinc,
- phospholipids (help regeneration of biological membranes),
- beta-sitosterol (reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood),
- sphingolipids (essential for healthy nervous tissue),
- phytosterols (reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine),
- entimiriaz (necessary for the formation of male seed),
- Coenzyme Q-10.
As a rule, oil is extracted from the nut by cold pressing. It has a beautiful color of dark amber, as well as a light taste and aroma of walnut.
Due to the special chemical composition, it is used to eliminate the inflammatory processes of mucous membranes, as well as to strengthen the immune system and resistance to various diseases. In addition, it is able to excrete radionuclides from the body, which contributes to significant rejuvenation. This is due to the presence of antioxidants in the composition. It can help with various diseases. What happens if you regularly take walnut oil? Benefit and harm. How to use? Reviews of satisfied patients can help with this.
Help the digestive system
If this remedy is taken quite regularly, then it is possible to significantly improve the gastrointestinal tract and, possibly, cure ulcerative diseases. Also, walnut oil can be used for gastritis, which is characterized by high acidity, because it helps to reduce acidity, while eliminating heartburn. This tool is widely used by folk healers to combat cholecystitis and colitis. Its action is to enhance bile secretion, increase the elasticity of the bile ducts, strengthen and restore the structure of the liver. That is why walnut oil, whose benefits and harms are correlated with each other, is recommended for hepatitis, and also as an anthelmintic drug.
Endocrine and Nervous System Diseases
The oil of this nut is able to restore the functioning of the thyroid gland, especially with goiter. Also, with regular use of the drug, there is a decrease in the amount of sugar in the blood, which is very useful for people with diabetes.
The complex of vitamins, which is contained in the composition of the oil, is able to affect the nervous system, in particular, increases efficiency, normalizes the sleep process, and also relieves fatigue and energizes. When used, the brain cells are nourished, which leads to an increase in the elasticity of the capillaries.
Walnut oil, whose benefits and harms for men have been proven, is recommended for urolithiasis, as well as a means to stimulate spermatogenesis.
Respiratory and skin diseases
Even in ancient times, this tool was used as a medicine against tuberculosis. It can increase immunity and, as a result, resistance to catarrhal diseases. It is recommended to use it as a prophylactic agent in the fall and winter.
Nut oil is very often used to treat various inflammatory processes of the skin. In particular, it is able to heal wounds of various origin, cracks and burns in the shortest possible time. In addition, copes with psoriasis, eczema and furunculosis.
It is advisable to use it for pregnant women, since special ingredients contribute to the formation of fetal nerve cells. The tool will enhance the production of milk during lactation and make mother's milk especially nutritious. It is useful for children because it contributes to the full development, especially if the child is slowly developing or weakened.
Walnut oil: the benefits and harm. How to use?
You can take the tool for adults and children. Half an hour before meals, adults need to consume a little oil at least three times a day. Wash it is not necessary. You can also take before bedtime. This will help the liver and bile ducts to clear, and the gastric mucosa to recover. For this effect, 1 dessert spoon is enough. No need to wash down. Babies portions of oil are much smaller. Kids up to three years old have 4 drops, up to 6 years - 10 drops, up to 10 years - a coffee spoon, children over 10 years old should be given as adults. Unlike adults, for small patients, oil can be added to food as an additive.
Walnut oil: the benefits and harm to skin, nails and hair
This tool has become very popular among cosmetologists, as one of its possibilities is the regeneration, toning and rejuvenation of the upper layer of the skin. It can be used even by those who have very sensitive, sometimes capricious skin. Present in the composition of antioxidants will fight age-related changes on the face, make the skin supple and smooth. Obvious from the use of such a product as walnut oil, benefit and harm. How to take, you can easily remember. If you have fading and too dry skin, take it in its pure form, replacing it with your usual night cream.
In inflammatory processes, as well as various diseases and skin lesions, the problem area should be lubricated every day at least 3 times. For the rejuvenation of the skin you need to periodically make masks, and it is better in the evening. 20 ml of walnut oil must be mixed with other oils, namely, evening primrose, lemon, rosemary and patchouli. The mask should be applied to the face and left overnight.
The following composition will help oily skin: green cosmetic clay, diluted with water, and 15 ml of miraculous oil. Put a mask on the face and leave for a third of an hour.
From wrinkles, it is desirable to combine oil with esters of orange, sandalwood, chamomile and others. The basis is the walnut substrate, to which you need to add a small amount of any essential oil. Apply this tool on problem areas, and you can also apply to the decollete area. Do it every day. Especially useful will be nut makeup in the cold season, because it can protect the skin and improve its nutrition. You must have walnut oil in your cosmetic bag, the benefits and harm to the face from it are obvious.
Not only the skin is grateful to the action of oil, nails and hair are also delighted with it. A combination of three parts of nut oil and one part of lemon oil will help you to care for your nails. If this mixture is rubbed into the nails and cuticle every day, the nails will no longer exfoliate. Hair can also be strengthened with walnut oil. To do this, you need to make a mask: mix a beaten egg with a teaspoon of honey and four oils, then apply the contents to the hair, rubbing the mass into the scalp. To complete the effect, the head should be covered with a film and wrapped with a warm towel.
Oil helps to lose weight
We continue to consider such a product as walnut oil (benefit and harm). How to take for weight loss? Everything is very simple. With a certain diet, this oil should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast every morning on an empty stomach. This procedure will allow the body to get absolutely all the necessary substances. Vitamins and energy you will be in abundance. To bring the weight back to normal, drinking it one spoonful three times a day is enough. It is advisable to do this until you are completely satisfied with yourself.
Despite all the positive aspects, the oil has also contraindications. Walnut oil, the benefits and harm of which are known to many, it is undesirable to use for people who suffer from an ulcer, and also have a low acidity. In addition, if you have erosive stage of gastritis, fever, vomiting, nausea, as well as possible food poisoning, refuse to use nut oil.
Properties and application
Oil - squeezing walnut is a real elixir of health. It is used for cosmetic purposes, phyto and aromatherapy. The composition of the product is really rich: there are vitamins of group B, vitamin K, PP, A, E. There are no proteins or carbohydrates in it, its caloric content is very high due to the fact that 98% are fats (Omega class).
The best oil is the one that is cold-pressed from dried kernels. It retains all the beneficial properties of nuts and their inherent aroma and taste. After roasting, some of the valuable vitamins and microelements are destroyed, so there is less benefit in the product from the fried raw materials.
For internal use, dried walnut oil is used if:
- There are problems with digestion,
- There are disorders in the cardiovascular system,
- Reduced immunity
- The nervous system needs stabilization,
- Observed inflammatory processes in the nasopharynx,
- Revealed sleep disorders
- Helminths are found in the body.
Oil-squeeze from walnut kernels has anti-aging properties. To do this, it is added to homemade cosmetics and taken orally. It helps the body to cleanse, removes toxins and such harmful substances as heavy metal salts and carcinogens. The aging process slows down, all tissues and systems rejuvenate.
Beauticians use oil to nourish the skin and moisturize it. They treat inflammation and scars, are used to smooth wrinkles. A rich body of vitamins and rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fats, softens and protects the skin. Vitaminized masks, scrubs, creams and lotions are suitable for all skin types.
To prepare the composition take:
- Walnut kernels oil - 1 tsp,
- Dried prunes - 4 pcs.,
- Starch (corn or potato) - 1 tbsp.
- How to make a mask:
- Soak prunes for 1 hour - fill it with water at room temperature.
- Smash it with a blender or mince. If dried fruits are caught with bones, be sure to remove them.
- Add starch, mix to get a mass that looks like a sticky dough. Mash all the lumps.
- Add peanut butter to the mixture. Add it a little and stir it.
- Before applying the mask is recommended to make a face peeling.
- Spread the mass over the face, avoiding contact with the upper eyelids and under the eyes.
- Leave the mask for half an hour, wash it with warm water, blot your face with a napkin or towel.
Walnut kernel oil is made by pressing, and no stabilizers or preservatives are used. The result is an absolutely natural product with a mild nutty flavor. Its properties and applications are closely related: walnut oil is a preventive and therapeutic agent with few contraindications. Used in the postoperative period for better healing of sutures, with varicose veins and burns.
Chewy walnut butter (walnuts) is added to salads and other ready-made dishes. It is not recommended to heat treat it.
If you take three teaspoons of nut oil three times a day, you can lose weight because the product has the ability to burn fat. Nutritionists recommend the first intake half an hour before breakfast. The tool speeds up metabolic processes and improves digestion. As a result, the figure takes on the desired shape.
If it is not possible to take oil during the day, one morning intake will suffice. With high and low acidity, drinking fasting oil (any) is contraindicated. This method is suitable only for those who have no problems with acidity.
If your ear hurts
Nut oil will help with otitis. In folk medicine, there are two ways.
Do not drip cold oil. Before use, it should be warmed in the palms at body temperature and only then dripped.
It will be easier for someone to use it in another way: soak a cotton wool barrel in oil, squeeze it and put it in your ear. Deep push it is not necessary. Cotton ball leave for a few hours, then remove. Check that there is no cotton in the ear. If pain persists, consult a doctor. Using traditional methods for such a serious disease as otitis is possible only if it is not possible to obtain professional medical care.
At least occasionally, constipation occurs in almost everyone, but when they are regular, this is a problem that has to be solved with medication. Прежде чем переходить на таблетки, можно попробовать справиться с неприятностью с помощью такого средства как масло грецкого ореха, оно обладает слабительным свойством.
The advantage of this method of getting rid of constipation is that there is no addiction to the drug, the stool is completely normalized, the intestinal microflora is restored, the work of the digestive system is improving. If there is an ulcer or gastritis, then peanut oil acts as a wound healing agent, but it should not be taken during exacerbations of these diseases.