- the drip irrigation system will save you from the daily hard, monotonous work
- water saving up to 60%, mineral fertilizers up to 40%
- slight evaporation of water, no excessive moisture
uniform distribution of water and nutrient solution over the entire specified area
- effective moistening and top dressing at the right time in the root area
- reducing the risk of developing fungal diseases, because water does not fall on the leaves, flowers, fruits and roots
- optimal ratio of water and oxygen in the soil
- increase in yield, reduction of terms for growing crops
- the minimum number of weeds compared with other types of watering, since only the plant itself is watered and not the weeds around it
- continuous irrigation regardless of external conditions
- possibility of watering with warm water
simple calculation and adjustment of the water supply circuit
- water supply without pressure, eliminates splashing dirt
- when using water containing salt, salt does not settle on the surface of the plant
“Kapel” is a completely independent irrigation system that can use water with dissolved fertilizers for watering greenhouses. The irrigated area can reach 50m2, depending on the planting pattern. The minimum pressure at the system inlet is 0.1 atm. This is similar to the elevation of the irrigation tank above the level of the irrigation section 1m.
You can supplement the drip irrigation system "Capel" with pressure equipment. The maximum pressure at the entrance to the system is 3 atm (30 m). Drip line, which is part of the system, can be either buried in a garden bed or placed on the surface. Due to the distance between the droppers in 30cm, it is possible to overlap moisture spots for a wide range of soils used in home gardens.
The bed is moistened evenly, due to which the root system occupies the entire volume of the moistened soil. Warranty 3 years, service life - more than 10 years.
The capacity of each dropper entering the HydroHol integral drip line (see table) is 1 l / h at a pressure of 1 atm. With a pressure of 0.1 atm (capacity on a stand 1m above the ground) 0.33 l / h. The distance between the droppers is 30 cm. The maximum water consumption of the entire system when using all 30 m of the drip line included in the composition is 100 l / h.
For example, calculate the irrigation time for a tomato in a greenhouse. Planting pattern 50 cm between plants in a row and 50 cm between rows. The pressure in the system is 1 atm. The daily rate of irrigation for tomatoes in the greenhouse is about 3 liters. Each meter of the drip line digs up 3.3 l / h (1 m / 0.3 m = 3.3 droppers at 1 l / h each). On 1 meter of a bed in our scheme of landing 2 plants are the share. Thus, to bring in the daily norm it will take about 2 hours of continuous watering (3.3 l / h for 2 plants = 1.65 l / h. Divide 3 liters / day by 1.65 l / h = 1 h50 m / day).
For the most effective growth of plants you need to water 100 ml per watering, that is, up to 30 times 4 minutes per day. When using a storage tank at a height of 1m (pressure 0.1 atm.), All indicators increase threefold, since the capacity of droppers decreases 3 times, from 1 l / h to 0.33 l / h. That is, 30 times 12 minutes or 6 hours / day.
The dependence of the flow from pressure is tabulated
Drip irrigation for plants
The main purpose for which drip irrigation designs were developed is to save water. It consists in moistening the base of a tree or plants directly, it is used to get more yield with less water resources.
The drip system can be used for irrigation of different plants, in greenhouses, in open areas, in vegetable gardens.
It includes special hoses, with the help of which water is delivered under the plants throughout the site. Through the use of this method of irrigation, water quickly reaches the roots and ensures their normal development.
Watering system "Drop"
"Drop" is a drip irrigation system, which is highly efficient and quite popular among summer residents.
Using this kit, you can provide manual humidification. The design is able to irrigate an area of up to 20 acres. With the help of the device it is possible to irrigate three zones.
Due to the fact that a set of components already assembled is offered for sale, it can be immediately installed and connected to the water supply.
You will find more detailed characteristics of each component in the next section.
Characteristics and installation
Drip irrigation "Drop" - a design consisting of various components, which together provide efficient, economical irrigation. Consider each of them:
- Drip irrigation tube. The working pressure is 0.3-1.5 atm, the maximum length does not exceed 90 m. The lifetime is 3-5 years.
- Filtration unit. A must-have component required to clean water and protect it from debris. Due to the inclusion of two filters, it is possible to significantly increase the filtration area, as well as reduce pressure loss. In the configuration can be two types of filters: disc and mesh.
- Startconnector with a crane. It serves to connect the irrigation pipes with the main pipe. It has special faucets that allow you to enable and disable watering on different lines.
- End caps. Required to close each line of the system.
- Repair Connectors. Used to carry out repair work related to the restoration of the structure in case of external damage.
- Compression connector. It is connected to the filtration unit. The diameter of the hose is 25 mm.
To carry out drip irrigation in the greenhouse, it is enough to install the system and connect it to the water supply. There is nothing difficult in this, since it is sold by already assembled blocks, which simply need to be interconnected according to the instructions.
Place the main hose in such a way that the holes fall under the base of the plant. This will maximize nourish the root system, which will certainly affect the harvest.
“Drop” is exactly the irrigation system for the greenhouse every summer resident dreams of. It is simple, convenient and very economical.
Benefits of using
Drip irrigation has a huge number of advantages. We suggest to get acquainted with them:
- Accurate targeted water supply. The design allows you to control the used water, counting it for a specific area.
- Minimum losses from evaporation processes. Moistening a certain small area minimizes evaporation.
- No loss of water around the perimeter of the irrigation zone.
- Reduced clogging.
- Maintain air-water balance.
- It is possible to simultaneously moisten the soil and enrich it with nutrients.
- The ability to apply the mechanism on any soil.
- The possibility of irrigation regardless of the weather.
- When watering on the leaves do not cause burns.
“Drop” is a unique drip irrigation system, which will significantly facilitate your work in the garden and increase the amount of harvest. Thanks to drip irrigation, you will save water and your time.
Pros and cons of drip irrigation
Drip water has many advantages.
- The flow of water directly under the stem, which allows simultaneously with the moisture to make fertilizer.
- Saving of working time and physical strength of the summer resident. Having installed the system once, it is possible not to engage in manual watering throughout the season.
- Elimination of the possibility of drying the soil. Its moisture is always enough for the necessary plant growth.
- The system is used for any plants, because it is universal.
- Ability to choose the best option for irrigation beds.
Among the shortcomings are the costs of the component parts of the drip irrigation device: fittings, hoses, belts, metering water pump, filter, etc. The system must be constantly monitored, periodically removed pollution, check the flow of water, valves, etc. Installation is volatile and requires constant availability of electricity.
Drop watering: device and principle of operation
The drip irrigation system delivers moisture directly to the roots, which saves water and prevents damage to above-ground parts of plants. Water enters slowly at certain periods or continuously, which allows you to maintain a given level of soil moisture, which has a beneficial effect on garden crops.
Doing drip irrigation with your own hands: where to start?
First, the drip irrigation scheme is drawn on paper, where all irrigation points, the location of the water source and the tank are indicated. The step between rows of plantations is measured. By the size you can easily calculate the number of communications.
If a pump is installed, its location can be anything, but when watering by gravity, the capacity is set closer to the plants.
Drip hoses or tapes are laid on the beds. They incorporate special water droppers to the plants.
Before you build a drip irrigation system, you need to have all the components for irrigation. If you have experience, it is advisable to choose them yourself, because watering kits are more expensive.
- Capacity with water - a barrel or tank.
- The main distribution manifold is the water supply, from which it is fed to the branches.
- Drip hose or tape.
- Valves connecting drip tapes to the collector.
It is not recommended to use metal containers, as corrosion leads to clogging of the system. If this is not avoided, the drip irrigation device should contain high-quality filtering.
Hoses are sold in coils. Their feature is the supply of the same amount of water throughout the bed, even if the relief is uneven. The maximum length of irrigation is chosen on the basis that the unevenness at the beginning and end of the hose does not exceed 10-15%. For one season of drip irrigation in the garden, it is sufficient to use tapes with a wall thickness from 0.1 to 0.3 mm. They are laid only on top.
Thick-walled (up to 0.8 mm) will last 3-4 seasons. They can also be used for underground installation. The diameter of the tape is 12-22 mm (common size - 16 mm). Hard tubes serve up to 10 seasons. Their diameter is 14-25 mm.
Through one dropper water consumption is:
- hose - 0.6-8 l / h,
- thin-walled tape - 0.25-2.9 l / h,
- thick-walled tape - 2-8 l / h.
To control the flow rate, a tap for drip irrigation is connected to the hose or drip tape.
On average, 1 plant needs to take 1 liter of water per day, 5 l per a bush, and 10 l per a tree. The data are indicative, but suitable for determining the total flow rate. To be more precise, when drip irrigation is performed, 1.5 liters are required for 1 tomato bush, 2 liters for cucumbers, and 2.5 liters for potatoes and cabbage. To the result obtained, 20-25% of the stock is added and the required tank volume is determined.
The distance between the droppers depends on the frequency of planting and can be from 10 to 100 cm. Each of them has one or two exits. At the same time, the flow rate may remain the same, but in the latter case the depth decreases and the irrigation area increases. Spider-droppers are installed on a bed in 4 rows with a distribution of up to 4 plants.
Droppers can be installed on plastic pipes. They produce several types:
- with fixed water flow
- adjustable - with manual adjustment of irrigation intensity,
- uncompensated - the intensity of the water supply decreases by the end of the bed,
- compensated - with a membrane and a special valve, creating a constant pressure with pressure fluctuations in the water supply system,
- like "spider" - with distribution to several plants.
External droppers are inserted into a plastic pipe in which holes are punctured with an awl.
Purpose of fittings
The system can be simply assembled by using special fittings for drip irrigation.
- Start-connectors for connecting droplet tape to plastic water supply. They are made with a rubber seal or gland nut. In the PND pipe, holes are drilled with a drill on a tree with a centering spike and start-connectors are tightly inserted with or without taps. Regulation of water flow is required if individual zones consume it less than others or for alternately watering different areas.
- Fitting for drip irrigation corner or in the form of tees are used to connect the tape to a flexible garden hose. They are also used for its branching or for turns. Seats fittings are made in the form of ruffs, which provides tight fixing tubes.
- The repair fitting is used in case of breakage or for lengthening the drip tape. With its help its ends are connected.
- The cap is installed at the ends of the drip tape.
Installation of irrigation system of thin-walled tapes
4 cm diameter polyethylene pipes are connected to the garden water supply. This diameter is best suited for the installation of a start-connector - a special tap for drip irrigation, which serves to attach a perforated drip tape to the pipe.
It is made with a small thickness and is assembled with rebar. Holes are made at regular intervals. Drip tape is put on the faucet with tension, and then additionally fixed with a plastic nut. At the ends, the sleeves are closed with plugs, sealed or tucked.
The disadvantage is the low strength of the material of the tape, which is easily damaged by rodents and insects. For other indicators, the system shows itself only on the positive side.
Installation system with tubes and built-in droppers
The system is characterized by high strength and much greater durability. It consists of a hose in which cylindrical droppers are installed at regular intervals. The tube can be placed on the surface of the soil, mounted on supports, suspended on a wire or buried in the ground.
Water under pressure diverges from the tank through the system and is smoothly distributed, coming from small holes. It is important that the tank is at a height of 1-1.5 m from the ground. The gardener is only required to fill it in a timely manner, after which the liquid enters the plants under the action of gravity.
How to water cucumbers?
In industrial systems, drip irrigation of cucumbers is done with the supply of water to each plant. The depth of the roots is 15–20 cm and tensiometers are installed there to control humidity. Handy tools made from plastic bottles are suitable for gardeners. They are installed on the bottom or with a closed plug in the ground. The top should be open to fill with water.
- The first way. The dropper is made from the used rod from a ballpoint pen. It is washed with a solvent from the remnants of the paste and drowned from the end of the match. At the end make a puncture in half the thickness of the rod. A self-made dropper is inserted into a puncture made from the bottom of the bottle at a height of 15-20 cm. Then the containers are filled with water and placed near the bushes so that moisture gets to the root.
- The second way. Holes are made in the bottle along the entire height, departing from the bottom by 3-5 cm. Then it is buried bottom down to a depth of 20 cm. The cork is unscrewed and the container is filled with water through the top. You can bury the bottle neck down, pre-cut the bottom, through which later it is convenient to fill it with water. To prevent the holes from becoming clogged with earth, the bottles are wrapped outside with a needle-punching cloth used as a covering material for greenhouses.
- The third way. Bottles filled with water can be hung above the ground, puncturing holes in the cap.
Bottled drip irrigation of cucumbers is convenient due to cost-effectiveness, since there is no need to spend money on materials. The disadvantage is the complexity of installation in large areas. The process of filling with water is troublesome, and the holes are often clogged with soil. Despite this, you can see the advantages of the drip method. Reviews say that in small greenhouses, it is quite effective.
A full watering of cucumbers in large greenhouses is more convenient to produce through a centralized system with branded droppers.
Devices for drip irrigation: automation
Autowatering requires funds for equipment, but as a result, a lot of time will be saved and the crop will compensate for the costs. The most important component of the system is the controller or timer, which does not require human participation. The last is set only the frequency and duration of irrigation. The timer is electromechanical or electrical. The controller can set the irrigation program, where the pressure in the system is taken into account, the irrigation cycles are set by day and the humidity and temperature are taken into account.
For simple systems, the drip irrigation scheme provides for a single-channel device, and in a complex scheme, the number of channels may be required more. Judging by the reviews, experienced gardeners prefer to use a few simple timers, working on separate programs.
In order not to depend on the energy source, it is advisable to purchase devices that operate on several finger-type batteries.
Автоматический капельный полив от водопровода часто требует наличия насоса. Его мощность должна соответствовать потреблению. Механизм должен быть простым, не очень шумным и устойчивым к химическим соединениям, которые часто применяются в системе в качестве удобрений.
Despite the fact that surface irrigation is most common, sometimes the absence of favorable conditions for it, the lack of water and energy savings lead to the need to use one or another drip irrigation device. The choice depends on the climate, landscape, types of cultivated crops and other factors.
It is important to properly design and install a drip irrigation system to reduce the likelihood of failures and not to waste time on repair and maintenance work.
What is a drip irrigation system?
The layout of the pipes in the drip irrigation system.
This is a special equipment consisting of distributing pipes connected to a water supply source and drip hoses (tapes) through which water is metered to each plant. When growing crops in open ground usually use drip hoses and ribbons. Special emitters are built into the hose, ensuring a certain water flow rate (1.5-2 l / h). Drip tape is different from the hose smaller thickness.
For growing various plants in a greenhouse or at home, adjustable external droppers are used. Each dropper is connected to the distribution pipe individually. With a large number of landings such a system takes a lot of time for installation. But with non-standard placement of plants, it is very convenient.
The use of drip irrigation has several advantages:
- water saving up to 40-50%
- reducing the risk of the occurrence and spread of fungal plant diseases,
- increase the utilization rate of fertilizers to 80%,
- fewer weeds, due to irrigation of the soil only near the roots of cultivated plantations,
- increased yield of crops.
How to make your own installation?
Device drip irrigation.
Before starting work, it is necessary to draw up a diagram of the pipeline being executed, taking into account the length of pipes and tape, the number of installed connections and taps. To install the drip irrigation system it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- to make distribution pipes,
- make connecting elements to connect to the water supply,
- connect parts of the system and connect it.
1. Diluting pipes can be made independently of plastic pipe d 4 cm. This diameter makes it easy to fix the taps for mounting drip tape.
Measure out the pipe of the required length (from the connection point to the end of the irrigated area), close one end of it with a plug. At the other end install the faucet.
According to the scheme, mark the holes in places that will fit the rows of vegetables watered. The diameter of the holes corresponds to the diameter of the dispensing valves. If it is supposed to part drip tapes in both directions from the distribution pipe, the holes should be drilled on the opposite side.
Put plastic seals on plastic dispensing valves and install them into the openings with the valve facing up.
Equipment required for drip irrigation system.
2. Install a filter for water purification and a tee on the pipe leaving the water supply source (a barrel or plumbing) if you need a free outlet for other purposes or to connect another drip irrigation hose. Install ball valves on the elbows, which will turn off the drip irrigation system.
Using a transition element, connect the distribution pipe to the outlet of the ball valve. It is better to make the connection detachable, this will allow to dismantle the system and remove it for storage at the end of the season.
3. Roll out a hose or a tape of drip irrigation over the soil surface at the planting site from the spreading pipe to the end of a row or ridge. Attach one end of it to the distribution valve on the distribution pipe, muffle the free end. You can squeeze and bend the hose or use plugs.
If it is necessary to lengthen or connect a torn tape, use special connecting elements of suitable diameter. Fully mounted system must be filled with water and test its performance. When all the tapes are filled with water, you can adjust the amount of water supplied in the right amount with the help of taps. For watering most plants enough water intake in the amount of 1 drop in 10 seconds. For seedlings, reduce the number of drops to 1 in 30 seconds.
It is impossible to include water from the centralized water supply system at full capacity. The drip irrigation system requires a maximum pressure of about 2 atmospheres.
Cheap ways to drip do it yourself
A set of materials for mounting the system is cheap and affordable, but sometimes you can save even on this. Experienced gardeners, who rarely have to be at the summer cottage in the summer, use ordinary plastic bottles for drip irrigation.
The scheme of watering plants with wicks.
1. In order to make a mini-system for watering the garden from a bottle, you will need the container itself and the used rod from a ballpoint pen. The rod must be cleaned of residual contents by removing the metal part and washing the tube with gasoline. Then drown one end of it with a match or a stick, at a distance of 0.5 cm from the plug, pierce the hole with a thick needle. Insert the free end into the hole punched in the bottle, the diameter of which is slightly smaller than the diameter of the rod. Make a small hole in the lid.
Fill the bottle with water, close the lid and watch the speed of the water flow: 2 drops of water should drip in 1 minute. With a capacity of 1.5-2 liters of this will be enough to maintain moisture for 5 days. Such a bottle is set near each plant.
2. If there are more containers on the farm, for 5-10 liters, then it is possible to organize simultaneous watering of several plants at once. To do this, 3-5 holes are made in the bottle or jar, into which hard tubes 3 cm long are inserted. If necessary, the compounds are greased with boiling or clay.
Diagram of a mini-system for drip watering with your own hands.
At the nozzles pull the same segments of thin flexible tubes (for example, from a medical dropper). The free end can be plugged and puncture the hole, so that the water slowly drips.
When using a medical system, you can use an existing dispenser. Tubes placed near the stalks of plants.
For such a device, it is important that debris does not fall into the container with water, which can clog the irrigation hole, so the container should be closed with a lid.
In order for air to enter, equalizing the pressure inside and outside, a small hole is made in the lid or the top of the container is tightened with a grid.
Installing a drip irrigation system in a vegetable garden requires a lot of money and time. But it will help to save water and will serve as a guarantor of the fact that when visiting your site occasionally, gardeners will never be disappointed with the harvest.
The system is not a complex structure and consists of the following elements:
- pipe trunk.
- filters for the purification of incoming water.
- dropper and hose.
- tee, start-connector.
- polyethylene pipes and ball valve.
- the nuts.
Included is a manual, according to which all elements are connected together. In total, the assembly will take an hour, the same amount on the layout of the beds and the connection to the tank.
Before installing the structure, it is necessary to clarify the area and plan of the site on which it will be located.
How does it work
The “Drop” system, like any other in this category, is a branched chain of water lines. From the storage tank, the water enters the conduits and then flows to the landings, and more specifically to their roots, through special droppers.
How the system works
This irrigation system consists in a slow and sufficiently long supply of water. Moisture immediately goes to the roots, which provides the necessary level of soil moisture. Drops of water are fed to the plants through special droppers. Along with this, fertilizer solutions can be added to the roots along with this irrigation.
In order to carry out irrigation, it is enough to fill the tank with water. It is necessary to wait for a while until it warms up. It remains to open the valve and thereby supply water to the plants.
Thanks to drip irrigation, the soil is saturated with moisture, breathes and retains nutrients for the proper development of plant roots, which in turn ensures a good harvest. Yield rises to 60% in contrast to conventional sprinkler irrigation.
Most crops are shown just radical irrigation.
Many crops (tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, raspberries) are prohibited from sprinkling.
Drip drip irrigation saves water resources up to 45%. No other method of watering can boast. Therefore, this method is perfect for those who want to save not only time but also money.
VIDEO: Installation of drip irrigation system
Drip irrigation - the most advanced irrigation method!
On our site you will learn how to turn watering into an easy and useful process.
Save water, your time and power and at the same time increase yields!
Our online store offers you perhaps the most advanced product for giving - a set for drip irrigation.
Drip irrigation works without electricity, even with low water pressure or from a tank (recommended) and installed for half an hour by an untrained person!
Installing a set once you forget about the problems with weeds, the constant loosening of the earth, watering will be easy and simple exercise, and yields will increase!
While your neighbors are running around the site under the scorching sun, they carry water with watering cans and buckets, break the plants with hoses and make dirt — you simply fill the containers with water.
When the heat subsides, and the water in the tanks warms up, you simply mark the time and open the tap.
Warm water for several hours drop by drop falls directly to the roots of your plants, is completely absorbed by the earth, does not leave sunburn, does not spread in puddles and does not nourish weeds. Your plants will thank you so much and thank you for their great yields!
Now at the cottage and the truth you can relax!
And how it will help pensioners!
Now you are closer than ever to making this a reality at your summer house, just carefully read the contents of our website and place an order.
What it is? Another newfangled toy?
Very often watering by sprinkling (when water is sprayed from special nozzles) is confused with drip irrigation, this is not true. The main disadvantage of this method is that drops of water falling on the leaves of plants become miniature magnifying glasses and cause plant burns from the sun's rays and other diseases.
In addition, water spray systems require a lot of pressure in the pipeline, which is not always possible.
Drip irrigation works on a different principle!
Water is supplied directly to the roots of plants, slowly, literally, drop by drop.
Scientific studies show that drip irrigation is the most effective method of irrigation, for example, the yield of tomatoes can reach 73 tons per hectare (against 50 tons when sprinkling). Water consumption is 2.5 times less!
When you water the garden with the purpose of "watering several days ahead," most of the water spreads along the garden, not soaking the ground deeply. As a result, it is often necessary to loosen the ground, weeds start to grow abundantly and the plant does not receive the optimum amount of moisture.
With drip irrigation, everything changes dramatically.
When the dosed water supply to the root zone of the plant is absorbed up to 95% of the incoming liquid, with the use of fertilizers - the required amount is reduced by 2 times.
The soil around the roots does not turn into a crust - air and water are supplied to the roots and the possibility of soil erosion is also excluded.
As early as the 1970s, research was conducted in the Soviet Union that proved the many advantages of drip irrigation, but the production technology and high cost of plastic pipes at the time did not allow it to be introduced in agriculture.
Now advanced drip irrigation technology available to everyone!
We offer to get acquainted with our set for drip irrigation of greenhouses, greenhouses and beds.
The heart of our drip irrigation kit is a special emitter droplet tape, which has labyrinth channels that allow you to equalize the pressure and get a fixed outflow. Due to the labyrinth, water does not stream, but slowly drips from a hose (release of about 2-4 liters of water per hour).
To organize drip irrigation in your greenhouse or on the plot you will need:
1. A container with water raised to a height of 1-1.5m (recommended) or a water supply system with a pressure of up to 2 atmospheres.
2. A set of fittings for wiring, a faucet to turn on irrigation, repairmen, plugs, coupling, wiring and drip tape (all this is available in the kit)
You only need to connect the system once, put the drip tape directly on the ground, next to the plants at any stage of growth!
Fill the tank with water and let the water stand and warm up! (The optimum water temperature for irrigation is at least 20g.)
Open the tap and. watering has begun!
To control the watering time in your absence, you can use special timers or simply leave the required amount of water in the tank.
The merits of our new system
- The system is mounted independently at any stage of plant growth.
- The irrigation system has no moving parts.
- Convenient fasteners for quick and accurate installation
- High quality drip tape
- Save power, time and water
- Increased yields and reduced weed growth
- Does not require electricity!
- It works even with low water pressure.
- Easy to connect with a regular rubber hose.
- Irrigation area up to 30 square meters. m. (60m drip tape)
- Easy installation.
1. Drop emitter tape (Turkey) wall thickness - 152 microns, step 20 cm, water outlet 2 l / h 60 m. (2x30m)
2. Starting tee for hose 3/4 "(20mm) - 8PC.
3. Plug on the main pipe - 2PC.
4. Main crane - 1 PC.
5. Repairmen - 2 pcs.
6. Cap for drip tape - 8PC.
7. Instructions for assembling the irrigation system - 1 PC.
(?) The system itself dispenses the right amount of water?
- Of course not, because each culture requires a different intensity of irrigation. The drip irrigation system facilitates the irrigation process, makes it optimal for plants and saves water due to a fixed outlet, regardless of pressure. The duration of watering is chosen by you, depending on the crop, soil, weather at the ends of the ends.
(?) What are the guarantees that the parcel will reach?
- After sending, we will send you a shipment number, by which you can track your parcel. In the event that the shipment is lost in the mail, we will send the system to you again at our own expense.
(?) Country manufacturer of watering systems?
- Irrigation system made in Russia, but it uses emitter tape production Turkey