Among the multitude of edible mushrooms, a cute little family of mushrooms is very popular. The name of the mushroom received because of the love to settle on forest stumps. On their own, small mushrooms - summer grow up to 6 cm, autumn and reach 15 cm in length. Cylindrical legs are thin - on average, the thickness is 0.5-1 cm. The semicircular cap (8-10 cm) is not large either.
Honey mushrooms are attracted by their whitish meaty pulp, which has a tart flavor and a pleasant mushroom smell. Representatives of the forest flora are good fresh and preserved. Among the winter blanks is popular caviar from honey agaric.
Preparation for harvesting
Each housewife has her own recipes for delicious snacks, but the preparation of raw materials in all cases is identical. To begin with, the mushrooms are sorted, removing the damaged, over-ripe and wormy. Next, perform the following actions:
- the selected raw materials are placed in a colander and, dipping periodically in a bucket of cold water, the mushrooms are washed,
- at this time, salted and acidified water boils on the stove (20 g of salt and 8 g of lemon are put in 0.5 l of liquid),
- washed mushrooms (in the amount of 2 kg) lay in a boiling pot,
- cook over low heat, stirring gently, until the honey agarics sink to the bottom,
- in the process of cooking, the foam that forms on the surface is removed with a slotted spoon.
When the mushrooms are ready, they are poured into a colander, separated from the liquid, and washed with running water. Mushrooms need to grind, using a sharp stainless steel knife or meat grinder (can be a blender). Subsequent actions depend solely on the recipe requirements.
The most delicious recipe
To cook the most delicious caviar from the mushrooms, to start, chopped mushrooms are stewed in their own juice, adding to each kilogram of raw materials a glass of boiling water and tomato paste, 40 g of salt, 20 g of sugar, 3 cloves, bay leaf, allspice and black pepper peas.
After mixing the mixture on the fire for 10 minutes, it is packaged in sterile jars. Capacity of 0.5 liters of caviar is installed in a sterilizer (pan filled with hot salted water) and steamed for 1.5 hours.
Mushroom caviar with tomatoes
In this recipe, mushrooms are recommended to fry in a large amount of vegetable oil (with constant stirring). To cook caviar take fresh ripe tomatoes in a ratio of 1: 1 to the mushroom preparation. They are separated from the skin and rubbed, and then boiled down to 1/3 of the original volume.
Spread the fried mushroom mass (1 kg) together with the oil into the boiled tomatoes. Add salt (20 g), sugar (50 g), vinegar (40 g), bay leaf (4 leaves).
Mix well, remove the mixture from the heat, packaged in cans below the neck and sent for sterilization for 30 minutes.
The easiest option to cook caviar managed to master all the hostesses. Boiled crushed mushrooms in the amount of 1 kg are filled with vegetable oil (5 tbsp), pepper and salt are added to taste. Mustard powder (1 tbsp.) Diluted with vinegar 9% (2.5-3 tbsp.) And also injected into the mushroom mass.
Prepacked cans are placed in a pot of warm water (40 degrees) and sterilized for 45 minutes. Rolled containers set aside for air cooling (not turning).
With carrots and onions
To cook caviar for this recipe, you need to follow this algorithm (based on 1 kg of fresh mushrooms):
- 250 g of onion finely cut,
- the same amount of carrots rubbed,
- vegetables are fried in half a glass of vegetable oil,
- onions, carrots and boiled mushrooms are passed through a meat grinder,
- salt is salted to taste, add bay leaf (2 pcs.) and peppercorns (7 pcs.),
- pour in 100 ml of oil and stew over low heat for an hour,
- injected 1 tbsp. vinegar (9%), stew for another 10 minutes.
After packaging the hot caviar in heated sterile jars, the lids are immediately rolled up. Storage in a cool place is determined after the container is completely cooled.
Garlic gives any dish a pleasant spiciness. And in this recipe, he will be as out of place. The number of ingredients necessary for the preparation of caviar is indicated per 1.5 kg of boiled mushrooms. The sequence of actions in this case is as follows:
- 2 medium sized onions crushed and fried in butter,
- twisted in a meat grinder and connected with chopped mushrooms,
- put the mass in a saucepan, pour in ½ cup of vegetable oil and stew for 20 minutes,
- salt, red and black ground peppers, 2 tsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. vinegar and chopped garlic teeth (4 pcs.).
After extinguishing 10 minutes, lay out the mass in sterile jars and cover with plastic covers. Having allowed to cool completely, transfer to the cellar.
To cook a savory dish, for 1.5 kg of boiled mushroom legs take 10 cloves of garlic, 2 onions, 1 tbsp. Sahara.
Cumin, cilantro, ground black pepper and salt are added to taste. Legs are fried with onions and garlic. Introducing the remaining ingredients, mix, cool and twist in a meat grinder.
The combination of mushroom legs with zucchini allows you to create an unusual dish that can satisfy the most sophisticated tastes. This caviar is prepared according to this recipe:
- courgettes (300 g) are peeled and peeled, cut into small cubes,
- fried in vegetable oil, then spread on a plate,
- The boiled legs are again (1 kg) fried until golden brown,
- in the process add chopped onions (2 heads), garlic (3 teeth), grated carrots (1 pc.),
- stew 15 minutes and combine with zucchini,
- the whole mass is passed through a meat grinder and again spread on the pan,
- Add salt and pepper to taste, add cumin leaves, pour in 50 ml of vinegar and vegetable oil.
After stewing for 15 minutes, caviar is packed in banks. If sterilization is implied, the billet is steamed for 40 minutes.
Caviar according to this recipe can be prepared not only from the legs, but adding mayonnaise makes this part of the mushroom especially tender. To prepare the dish you will need 1 kg of fresh legs:
- having boiled mushroom pieces, they are fried for 20 minutes in butter, then chopped onion (2 pcs.) and garlic (3 lobes) are added,
- bringing the onion to golden, remove the mass from the stove, cool and grind in a blender,
- salt to taste, add the following ingredients: 2 tsp. sugar, 150 ml of mayonnaise, 2 tbsp. tomato paste,
- extinguished, covered with a lid, half an hour.
In this recipe, caviar is recommended to sterilize and only then roll up. This will ensure the safety of the product throughout the year.
With chili pepper
For those who love quick, you are invited to try this recipe of caviar. Having boiled kilogram of legs with honey agarics, proceed to the following manipulations:
- mushroom billet fried for 15-20 minutes,
- crushed onions and Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.,
- adding vegetables to mushrooms, fry for another 15 minutes,
- pickled tomatoes (6 pieces) are passaged on butter separately, then they are added to the legs,
- the cooled mass is twisted in a meat grinder,
- adding salt to taste and half a pod of chili pepper, stew 30 minutes.
Packing caviar hot, cover with nylon covers, allowed to cool naturally, then taken out into the cellar or put in the refrigerator.
You can continue to infinity description of recipes for cooking caviar. Even if the hostess did not have the opportunity to make blanks of fresh mushrooms, this dish can be quickly built to the table of pickled mushrooms. Also suitable dried and frozen mushrooms. And what ingredients to add to the mix, each housewife will proceed from their own preferences. Caviar, cooked according to any recipe, served as a separate dish, is also an excellent addition to meat, fish, potatoes.
A simple recipe for caviar from the experience of winter in banks
To begin, consider the basic recipe for cooking simple mushroom caviar. Used a minimum of products. You can prepare a dish for the winter or for everyday use. Caviar is tasty and satisfying.
- 3 kg fresh honey agaric.
- 5 onions.
- 200 ml of an odorless vegetable oil.
- Food salt by preference.
Forest mushrooms must be cleaned of dirt, then rinsed. In an enamel saucepan, boil water, salt and send the prepared dried mushrooms into it.
After 20 minutes, the mushrooms must be washed in a colander. Spend a few minutes to completely wash off the salt.
When the liquid is completely drained from the mushrooms, they need to be passed through a meat grinder in order to grind the honey mushrooms as much as possible. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Peel the onion heads, cut into 4 parts and grind in a blender or with a meat grinder.
Onions with mushrooms mix, add a small amount of salt. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and send the mushroom mass into it.
Cook until all the liquid has evaporated. Do not forget to stir periodically, otherwise the caviar can burn. The approximate cooking time on low heat is 30 minutes.
After the mushrooms are ready, they need to be distributed to the previously sterilized banks. Close the plastic lids and send in the refrigerator.
Caviar can be stored for one year. But if you prepare a few jars, it will not be in a couple of months. So cook more.
Caviar from a mushroom
There is another recipe for cooking caviar for the winter. We will grind products by means of the meat grinder. So let's take a step through the whole process.
- 1 kg of peeled mushrooms.
- 3 tbsp table salt.
- 2-3 pieces of peeled carrots.
- 2 onions.
- 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- Pepper to taste.
It is assumed that we have cleaned the mushrooms and thoroughly washed. Now they must be sent to a deep pan and pour cold water. The volume of fluid should exceed the volume of the experiment 3-4 times.
Cap the lid, put on the hob and bring the mushrooms to a boil. In the process of cooking in the pan foam is formed, it must be removed using a skimmer.
After boiling it is necessary to add the amount of food salt specified in the recipe. Close the lid again and cook for 30-40 minutes.
When the mushrooms are prepared, they should be rinsed well under running water and put into a bowl.
Onions clean and cut into half rings with a small thickness. Chop the carrots into cubes, as shown in the figure below.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet, send onions with carrots and fry them until half cooked.
When the vegetables are ready to send them to the plate to the mushrooms.
In the meat grinder, install a fine grate and scroll through it the vegetable-mushroom mass.
Now you need to send the caviar in a frying pan, pepper, salt and fry for about half an hour over medium heat.
When the dish is ready, be sure to taste it, if necessary, add more pepper and salt.
Tamper ready caviar in sterile jars. The container needs to be filled on the shoulders. Cover with lids, but do not tighten them.
Banks lay out on a baking sheet and send for 40 minutes in the oven, which must first be heated to 110 degrees.
After this, remove the jars from the oven and screw the lids tightly. Cover the billet in an inverted position with a towel and set aside until it cools completely.
Mushroom caviar of mushrooms with carrots and onions
Despite the fact that there are many recipes for the preparation of mushroom caviar, each of them differs in taste. Let's try to make a snack in another way.
- 1 kg of honey agaric
- 250 g carrots.
- 250 g onions.
- 5 cloves of garlic.
- 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- 1/3 tsp vinegar essences.
- 4 peppers allspice.
- 1 tbsp table salt.
- Ground pepper if desired.
Caviar preparation method
If you use fresh forest mushrooms, then they need to be carefully bruised, cleaned and washed. Then pour salted water and cook for half an hour. Mushrooms will be ready when they settle down. Now you need to drain the liquid and send the mushrooms in a separate bowl.
Let's start preparing vegetables. Onions clean, wash and chop into medium cubes, as shown in the image.
Grind carrots on a coarse grater.
Heat oil in a deep-bottomed skillet, send vegetables to it and reduce heat to low. Onions with carrots need not to fry, and stew. When they become soft remove from heat.
Now onions, carrots and mushrooms need to twist in a meat grinder, and then again send to the pan.
Add pepper, bay leaf, vinegar essence. It should be noted that vinegar is needed not as a preservative, but to give the caviar a sour taste. If you do not like these tastes, then vinegar can be excluded from the recipe.
At the end of cooking add chopped garlic. Cook the caviar until all the liquid has evaporated. Then the pan must be removed from the stove.
While the caviar is hot, it must be decomposed into glass jars. Screw the cap tightly and store in the refrigerator. After a couple of hours you can take a sample.
Thanks to all three recipes that are described in this article, you can cook delicious mushroom caviar from honey agaric.
The composition and beneficial properties of experience.
Honey fungus - the richest source of nutrients. However, they do not contain a large number of calories (100 g of fresh honey agarics only 22 kcal) and are shown for diet and vegetarian food.
The beneficial effects of the experiment on the human body due to their valuable composition:
- Vitamin B 3 (PP) - an indispensable element for protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism. The substance improves the secretion of gastric juice, dilates blood vessels, normalizes pressure, prevents the development of thrombosis, removes bad cholesterol, and also has a positive effect on the pancreas, brain, liver and nervous system. Visibly improves skin condition.
- Riboflamin (vitamin B2) - a component without which the normal functioning of the heart muscle, brain and organs of vision is impossible. This element directly affects the absorption of protein and iron, as well as the regeneration of body tissues, improving the appearance of hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - A well-known antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. The substance removes toxins, improves immunity, strengthens the nervous system and relieves anxiety. Effectively contributes to the healing of wounds and ulcers throughout the body.
- Potassium and magnesium responsible for the stable operation of the heart and prevent thrombosis.
- Iron participates in the creation of hemoglobin and supplies the organs with nutrients. Mushrooms are very helpful for anemia and thyroid problems.
- Beta glucans - substances contained in almost all types of fungi, algae, lichens and yeast. Beta-glucans are compounds included in the composition of many drugs used in diabetes, hypertension, staphylococcus, atherosclerosis, and even cancer.
- Chitin - A very valuable substance for those seeking to lose weight. Chitin has the ability to bind fat molecules and slags, and then remove them from the body. It is noticed that people who used mushrooms for a month instead of meat, on average, lost up to 5 kg during this period. In addition, this substance is used by the body as a source for the formation of bones, hair and nail plates.