The resinous thick resinous mass, which appears from cuts on coniferous trees. She possesses significant healing properties. If you connect the sap with honey, you get a product, the healing of which will be much higher than each individual component.
The characteristics of honey with sap
The mixture of honey with turpentine is highlighted in rich color. The resin gives her an amber-reddish tint. Sometimes the color of such honey is slightly greenish. It depends on the types of plants from which the bees collected pollen, and on the characteristics of the resin.
The aroma and taste of honey contains pine notes. This will especially appeal to those who love the aromas of evergreens. The basic taste of the product depends on the type of honey.
The consistency of the remedy with the sap is mostly thick. It is easy to turn it into a liquid: the honey mixture should be slightly heated, but not over an open fire, but with the help of a water bath.
A bee product is sugared depending on its composition. For example, if the resinous mass is mixed with acacia honey, the product may not crystallize for up to a year.
The most valuable sweet with sap of cedar. Resins of other conifers also have healing properties. On sale it is easier to find pine sap.
Useful properties of honey-resinous mixture
The product obtained by mixing such healing ingredients as honey and turpentine, is unique. Its use contributes to:
- prevention of premature aging of the skin,
- slowing the growth and development of cancer cells. Due to this property, the product is successfully used in oncology,
- reduce blood pressure and improve body metabolism,
- removal of harmful chemical compounds. This also applies to hazardous medications, the side effects of which the honey mixture can neutralize,
- removal of vascular spasms, which indicates that the product works as an anesthetic,
- improve body tone, strengthen the immune system.
Used honey mixture in the treatment of:
- catarrhal and viral diseases, including herpes,
- illnesses of the respiratory tract, in particular, bronchitis,
- infections of the oral cavity (stomatitis, gingivitis),
- diseases of the digestive tract (colitis, gastritis),
- hypertension and other problems with the cardiovascular system,
- pathologies of the musculoskeletal system,
- anemia and other blood disorders
- neurosis and depression.
Honey with sap helps to restore the body, depleted after operations and diseases.
The product has a positive effect on the central nervous system, helps to cope with stress, get rid of nervous overstrain and insomnia.
Honey-resinous mixture is endowed with pronounced bactericidal and antiseptic properties, which allows to use it effectively to eliminate skin problems, namely:
- inflamed wounds resulting from mechanical damage to the dermis, insect bites and animals,
- ulcers, furunculosis, ulcers and other inflammatory processes,
Honey remedy is used in the treatment of dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema and shows a good result. Recovery accelerates and comes at least twice as fast.
Features of the preparation and use of sap with honey
The remedy is easy to prepare yourself. To do this, it is enough to purchase two necessary components.
Honey can be bought from a proven beekeeper, and sap - at the pharmacy. For resinous substance, you should ask for a certificate and be sure to clarify for which application it is intended - internal or external.
Vivifying balm is prepared in a ratio of 1:60. For external use the ratio is 1:20.
Preparation of honey-resinous mixture is carried out in a water bath, because the sweet ingredient can not be heated to high temperatures - it will lose its usefulness:
- Melt the melt and mix with liquid honey.
- Hold the mixture in a water bath for about 10 minutes. It is necessary to constantly stir.
- Move the finished product in a glass jar, close the lid.
The life-giving mixture should be kept away from the sun in a room cool, dry and dark. The optimum temperature for storing the product is from zero to + 10 °. The jar can be placed in a fridge, but then the remedy will harden too much and it will be difficult to get it.
The use of honey with sap is based on the following recommendations:
- It is necessary to start taking the product with one teaspoon per day.
- The dose should be increased gradually. Maximum - 3 tbsp. l
- The product is fractional, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Honey mixture should be washed down with a large volume of warm liquid. You can stir the product in it.
For more than a month, a healing agent is not recommended. It is necessary to stop for a few weeks and repeat the treatment.
For the treatment of chronic bronchitis
- flower honey,
- crushed wax
- sunflower oil (unrefined).
- Put the ingredients in enamelware.
- Place on the heat and heat until all the components are mixed together, and the resulting substance becomes homogeneous.
- Stir constantly.
- Pour the product into a clean jar. In a container of 1 liter everything should fit.
The remedy should be taken before meals for half an hour. Single dose - 1 tsp. Each portion of the healing mixture must be taken with hot milk (half a cup). There is enough natural medicine for a whole month.
Outwardly, honey with sap is used as an ointment or mask.
- 20 g of wax
- 10 ml of aloe (juice),
- 100 g of resinous mass and honey,
- 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide,
- 15 g of essential oils.
The resin should be dried and crushed by hand before use. Hands must be oiled.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Warm up min 10 in a water bath.
- Filter the resulting tool.
Apply the ointment should be only on clean skin and not to mix with cosmetics. Once used quite a bit, so the funds should be long enough.
Honey mix with sap is prohibited to use:
- women expecting a baby and lactating mothers,
- with pathologies of the kidneys. The resinous compound of the honey drug is hard excreted from the body,
- people with intolerance to bee products, prone to allergic reactions.
There are some precautions in the use of sap with honey and they need to be taken into account:
- Those who try it for the first time are advised to first pass the tolerance test. Make it easy. It is necessary to drop a little product on the wrist and rub it. If after a few hours no changes appear on the surface, the skin does not begin to itch, burn or swell, then the organism is tolerant to honey with sap, and it can be safely used in the treatment and prevention of illnesses.
- Diabetics need to apply the healing mixture only after consulting with an endocrinologist. In the honey product, the amount of carbohydrates is significant, so it is not allowed to use it uncontrollably.
No means of traditional medicine can be compared in utility and versatility with honey with sap. The product is filled with the aroma of coniferous trees, which is pleasantly combined with the smell of flowers and the sun. This fragrance makes healing a pleasure. Honey with sap is an excellent tool that strengthens the body throughout the year.
Indications for use
Despite the unconditional usefulness and naturalness, honey mix with sap is a rather concentrated product, uncontrolled reception of which can lead to unpleasant consequences. In order not to end up in an awkward situation, it is worth using a healing tool only if there are certain signs and symptoms.
The use of honey with sap is important in the following cases:
- in the presence of infectious and inflammatory processes in the body,
- with various injuries of the mucous membranes - for example, with stomatitis,
- with a strong protracted cough - honey mixture has a thinning and expectorant effect, contributes to the withdrawal of sputum from the bronchi,
- with tonsillitis and tonsillitis - the best remedy for sore throat is not found,
- in case of problems with metabolism, thyroid system,
- with chronic high blood pressure
- with weakened immunity,
- in case of nervous overstrain, chronic fatigue, disturbances and sleep disorders.
Also useful properties of honey cream with the sap are manifested when used externally. It should be used to treat inflamed wounds and cuts, acne and acne, furunculosis and purulent ulcers. Such a cream is often prescribed by dermatologists to eliminate dermatitis and eczema, relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
In folk medicine there are several options for making honey with sap. In this case, the following recipe is considered a classic:
- take one piece of cedar gum,
- mix it with sixty pieces of natural honey (it is best to use may or lime),
- during mixing, the ingredients must be placed in a water bath, as they interact better with each other when heated by heat.
They are kept in a melted state in a water bath for ten minutes, then removed from the heat source. Once the mixture has cooled, it can be used for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes.
A recipe for bronchitis
A mixture prepared in this way effectively fights cough, diluting sputum, removing it from the lungs. It improves the process of expectoration, allowing you to quickly defeat unpleasant ailment.
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a honey-cedar medicine for bronchitis:
- Prepare the following ingredients: may honey, cedar gum, bee pollen or wax, olive oil. All of them should be taken in equal proportions.
- Finely chop the wax - almost to the state of dust.
- Heat the resin in a water bath, pour wax crumbs into it.
- When the mixture begins to heat, pour in olive oil.
- Mix all well, not allowing the separation of oil.
- Add honey.
It is very important not to bring the mixture to a boil. It should warm up well, but in no case boil, otherwise all useful properties will be lost.
Cream honey recipe
This variant of a combination of honey delicacy and cedar gum was invented by Siberian healers, used by them to treat sore throats and serious external wounds or cuts.
Step-by-step instructions on how to make cream honey with sap:
- Prepare natural honey - it is best to use floral or buckwheat varieties, also fake.
- Resin cedar fill with water, leave to infuse for two to three hours.
- Drain, grind the resin balls.
- Mix sap and honey in equal proportions.
- Mix well the creamy mass.
- Put it in a hermetically sealed container, put in a dark, cool place for a week.
Before applying to the cream add a little oil - olive or sea buckthorn. Also, you can mix the extracts of some medicinal plants (sage, lavender, etc.).
According to reviews, such a tool will be a loyal assistant in the fight against coughs and sore throats. Also, it can be used as an ointment for grinding.
Rules of application
There are two options for the use of therapeutic mixture - inside and out. The first is relevant in the treatment of chronic diseases and bronchitis, seasonal colds and flu.
Drink honey-cedar mixtures should follow this algorithm:
- One teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach - for preventive purposes.
- Two teaspoons a day - in the morning and in the evening - to relieve symptoms of chronic diseases.
- Three times a day before meals - for the treatment of bronchitis and sore throats, seasonal colds.
Before taking, be sure to check for the presence of allergic reactions.
Honey cream is ideal for outdoor use. It is applied with a thin layer on problem areas and areas - large wounds, foci of acne inflammation, etc. For cosmetic purposes, honey cream can be added to antibacterial masks. It is recommended to do them no more than two times in seven days.
How to check for authenticity
Honey-cedar blend - a very extravagant product, which can be purchased either in large pharmacies or from private sellers. At the same time there is a huge number of unscrupulous manufacturers offering together a natural healing product its not very high-quality fake. How not to become a victim of fraud? How to distinguish real cedar sap with honey?
Instructions on how to check sap honey for authenticity:
- pay attention to the color - it should be rich amber,
- Watch the texture - it should be thicker and more dense than ordinary bee nectar.
These two criteria are crucial when choosing.
The benefits of honey and its effect on the human body
The fact that honey is one of the most useful products even a child knows. This is a real storehouse of vitamins of various groups, minerals and amino acids!
In the course of various studies that were conducted in order to establish the effect of honey on the human body several dozens of positive properties were identified, here are just a few:
- Honey can soothe the nervous system
- Promote sound and healthy sleep
- Improve memory and brain function
- Facilitate the elimination of toxins and slags from the body, which over the years accumulate in each of us
- Normalize the entire gastrointestinal tract
- Remove accumulated fatigue
What is the special charm of honey? The fact that he has almost no contraindications, except that an allergy to bee products, which is very rare. So, it can be safely used as a fortifying agent, used as a supplement for various diseases.
Children love him very much and you will not have any problems in order to force the child to accept him.
It makes no sense to delve further into this topic. I already had an article about the benefits of honey and its effect on the body, who are interested, you can read the link.
The benefits of propolis - what is it
Propolis is valuable for its chemical composition. It includes more than 200 organic compounds, as well as many amino acids and vitamins. In its complex effect on the body, propolis, perhaps, has no equal.
As a result of hundreds of studies conducted over the entire time, it was revealed that this product can have the following effects on the human body:
- Strengthen the immune system, protective functions and the overall resistance of the body to most known viruses
- To compensate for the deficiency of vitamins, microelements and minerals
- Effectively fight cholesterol formation and reduce its level by cleansing and dilating blood vessels.
- Improve blood quality and improve blood circulation.
- Propolis has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties.
- Due to its excellent disinfecting action, kill any viral infections, fungi and even tubercle bacilli
- Remove excess bile from the body, helping the liver to work
- It has a good effect on blood pressure, it can even normalize it.
- Improve memory, vision and brain activity
- Have a beneficial effect on the female reproductive system. It is widely used in the treatment of almost all female diseases and even infertility.
- Rejuvenate the body and protect against premature aging
This is not all the benefits of propolis, this list goes on and on. The scope of application of this product is huge without exaggeration! In addition to the prevention and treatment of diseases, propolis is widely used in the cosmetic field. On its basis, make masks, compresses, they are treated with acne and furunculosis.
Thus, combining propolis with honey, it turns out a product with unique healing properties, which can be taken by both adults and children from 4 years of age.
How to take honey with propolis
Before you talk about the rules for taking this type of honey, it is useful to mention under what diseases it is recommended to take it. So this:
- Oral diseases
- Catarrhal diseases (bronchitis, pharyngitis, etc.)
- Weak immunity
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Eye diseases
- Male and female gynecological and urological diseases
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Skin diseases, etc.
Honey with propolis can be taken in two ways:
Inside, honey is taken on an empty stomach, the daily dosage for adults is 3 tablespoons, for children - 2 teaspoons. There is no such thing as a course of treatment, but it is better not to take honey in a row, without a break for more than 3 months.
Outwardly, this tool is used in the form of compresses, applications, lotions, during gargling, for inhalation.
Here are some examples of outdoor use of honey.
Compress with cold, coughing
- We take honey with propolis and drown it in a water bath.
- Next, we smear thicker on gauze and apply to chest and back, fixing it securely.
- The patient must be covered with a blanket, and even better with a warm shawl.
- Compress hold for 30 minutes, you can do it 2 or 3 times a day.
Honey with propolis is very fond of using those who want to lose weight, as a supplement to the chosen diet. Прополис способствует сжиганию излишков жира, а витамины и полезные микроэлементы содержащиеся в меде восполнят дефицит этих веществ в худеющем организме.
You can simply take this product 3 times a day, or you can use the following recipe, which according to reviews is more effective:
- We take 20 grams of chopped fungus chaga, 40 grams of honey with propolis and 1 liter of water.
- All mix, pour water and insist exactly 1 day.
- To accept daily 3 times a day, on 0.5 glasses, before food.
Where to buy honey with propolis
I myself love honey very much and I often buy it in Altaivita (interview with the director). By tradition, I will give you the link of your favorite store to a page with rare varieties of honey. You will find propolis among them.
Its price is 510 rubles per 700 gram jar. Quality? I personally like it! I take from them is not the first year. For these New Year holidays I ordered honey for my relatives (6 varieties). I make such gifts for the third year, everyone is very happy!
Cooking honey with propolis at home
First you will need to make propolis. To do this, it is frozen, then rubbed on a grater and pour water. A few hours later you will find that a precipitate has appeared, and some fraction has surfaced. We do not need it, since it is rubbish! We take only the propolis settled on the bottom, dry it.
Most often, the percentage of honey and propolis in the purchased product is 90/10. This is the optimal ratio, we will take it as a basis for cooking.
On the water bath, drown the honey, then add the grated finely propolis and heat for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
After 30 minutes, the whole mass must be cooled and poured into a glass jar, preferably from dark glass. In her honey and stored. The optimal temperature for storage is about 20 degrees.
Greetings to you, regular readers of the blog and site visitors! Today we continue the theme of the healing properties of coniferous resin. From the article you will learn what is unique about honey with sap, what are the properties and contraindications of this natural medicine. I will also share with you some simple recipes for how to use the product for treatment.
How to get honey with sap
You can read about cedar sap in the previous blog post here. In this publication I will focus more on the unique tandem - pitch and flower honey.
How to make honey with sap? Healing and delicious "nectar" with resin you can make yourself. To do this, you need to collect resin from a coniferous tree - cedar, pine, larch. These trees, if they damage the bark, begin to excrete resin, which protects them from pests and “patches” wounds. Resin is also sold at eco-fairs, in pharmacies, online stores.
For example, you can buy turpentine directly on this site, it acquired it here several times. Read before buying about how and where the product is produced. This also applies if you purchase this product in other places.
After you get turpentine, mix in equal parts of the healing resin with honey. Stir everything and place in a dark, cool place. The most valuable - not yet stiffened sap. Honey with resin can also be bought ready-made. Just be sure to check the quality of the product.
Honey should have a viscous consistency, a bit of resinous luster. And the taste of this "nectar" is difficult to confuse with the other - it will be filled with fir notes and a slight bitterness. A good choice - products from the apiary.
If desired, it is not difficult for beekeepers to prepare honey with sap, as there is usually a forest nearby. If you find such a reliable supplier of “natural medicine”, then consider yourself very lucky. And taiga honey with turpentine is a real treasure! The chemical composition of such a product is slightly higher than the usual flower honey.
Some manufacturers make real cream honey with sap. It is soft and delicate in texture. Such a healing delicacy will definitely not leave anyone indifferent.
More than others, honey with cedar sap is valued. But pine resin has unique healing properties, it is more common, it is easier to find on sale.
In the photo below you can see what sap and honey looks like with it.
How to use the product
Like any medicine, honey with tar should not be “spoonfuled”, remember the measure. Even if you really like “cedar nectar” to your taste, try to limit yourself with 2-3 spoons of “medicine” per day.
Here are the basic principles of using honey with cedar sap:
- If you want to remove heavy metals from the body and improve immunity, take 1 tea bed of such a tool on an empty stomach 1 time per day. After a month of treatment, take a break for 2-3 weeks, then the course can be repeated. And so a few courses.
- For the treatment of the stomach and intestines, improve digestion, take 1 spoon of honey with resin for half an hour before meals. It is advisable to drink a mixture of warm boiled water. Also do not forget to take breaks in treatment.
- In case of catarrhal and viral diseases, it can be used either as a pure product or in combination with other components.
- Outwardly honey with resin is used as a mask, instructions for use as with conventional home remedies.
- Before using the mixture, make sure that you are not allergic to the components.
As you can see, the use of sap honey does not cause difficulties. You can enhance the effect of a natural remedy by adding other ingredients to the mix. Let's look at some popular recipes based on it.
Recipe number 1: treat bronchitis
Acute or chronic bronchitis, a debilitating cough will pass faster if you add honey with cedar or pine resin to treatment.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- Sunflower oil (unrefined),
- Natural honey
- Pine or cedar sap.
The wax must be crushed. Take 1 glass of each component, put the mixture in enamelled container, put it on a small fire on the stove and stir all the time. Heat and stir the mixture until all the ingredients turn into a homogeneous mass.
Make sure that the "medicine" does not boil. At the exit, you should get a whole liter of healing mixture. Put the jar in the fridge and take 1 teaspoonful of medicine half an hour before meals. Wash down a mixture of 100 ml of hot milk.
This liter can of medication should be enough for a course of treating chronic bronchitis.
Recipe number 2: cough cream
At bedtime, you can rub the chest and back with such an ointment:
- Resin (previously frozen and shredded)
- Mustard oil.
All ingredients must be taken in equal parts. First, heat the oil and mix it with the crushed sap. On a water bath, bring the mixture to a homogeneous mass, stirring it with a wooden spoon or stick. Make sure that the mass does not boil. Strain the mixture through a cloth and add to it the previously melted beeswax. Stir and cool.
Rub the ointment thoroughly to the chest and back before bedtime so that the skin turns red, then wrap up, preferably in something wool and warm.
Tip: you can add propolis, perga, zabrus to honey with gum. So you only strengthen the effect of "medicine".
Are there any contraindications?
Like any natural remedy, honey with resin may have limitations. The product is not recommended for those who are allergic to the components of the mixture. Also, experts do not advise children under 12 and women awaiting a baby to be treated in this way. Still, it is a biologically active agent that affects many body systems.
But, undoubtedly, the benefits of such tasty and healing honey is enormous. Fortunately, allergic reactions to it are rare.
In conclusion, watch the video on how to harvest sap of cedar and other conifer trees on your own:
As usual, I will be glad to your responses and questions! If you liked the publication, tell your friends about it on social networks by clicking the corresponding button at the end of the article. Health to you and your loved ones!
Honey with sap is one of the most expensive and healthy products. Even the ancient Egyptian doctors prepared with him many medicines. Today, the tool is used for general healing of the body and the treatment of specific diseases. Medicinal properties allow the use of gum nectar inside and out.
Origin and preparation
Gum honey is not a finished product: it needs to be made. In the composition - two useful components:
- Turpentine (turpentine). Pine coniferous resin released in places of bark damage on wood fractures. The composition, consistency, color depends on the type of wood, shelf life. The most useful is cedar, fresh (liquid) sap.
- Honey. Popular in medicine and cooking product of beekeeping. Contains a huge amount of biologically active substances.
To make honey with sap, you can take any kind of bee nectar. For the treatment of colds and strengthen the immune system is well used fake. To improve the composition of the blood, increase the level of hemoglobin - buckwheat.
Honey with cedar sap is commercially available. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to buy a quality product. Why feel useful properties are not fully obtained.
Characteristic features of this honey with Siberian nectar:
- Saturated color with amber tint. Hue can range from dark reddish brown to greenish. The beneficial properties of natural remedies do not suffer from this.
- Coniferous aroma and flavor. Flower honey has a lighter smell. Taste aromatic qualities of buckwheat differ saturation.
- The rate of crystallization depends on the variety of bee treats. Clover honey is candied within a month or two and becomes whitish. Acacia - for a year.
How to make healing honey:
- First you need to find high-quality natural honey and sap. The second component is sold in pharmacies. Happens for indoor and outdoor use.
- A jar of cedar resin is placed in warm water in a water bath. Coniferous resin should be plastic and fluid.
- Mix the two ingredients, achieving a uniform consistency. The proportions of honey and turpentine for initial use are 60: 1. In the future, you can increase the concentration of resin, bringing the ratio of parts to 20: 1.
This is one of the prescription drugs. You can take honey with turpentine, prepared from the same number of components.
But prescription ointment for external use:
- Chop up gathered turpentine with hands moistened in vegetable oil.
- Dissolve 100 g of resin and 20 g of wax in a water bath.
- Add 100 g of honey, 15 g of any essential oil, 8 ml of aloe juice and 5 drops of hydrogen peroxide. To achieve a uniform consistency.
- Strain the composition through cheesecloth and pour into a convenient container.
From this amount of ingredients, 100-150 g of prepared ointment is obtained. It must be stored in the refrigerator. Apply as needed. There are contraindications (see below).
The benefits of honey with sap
Cedar gum honey contains biologically active substances, polyunsaturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins, macro- and microelements, fats. This is a source of vitamins B, H, C, K, E, PP. Unique useful qualities and minimal contraindications allow using natural medicine to treat diseases of the digestive, endocrine, cardiovascular systems. The product helps with colds, infections of mucous membranes, inflammatory formations on the skin.
For tone and overall recovery
Siberian honey improves overall tone, helps to recover soon after serious illnesses, surgeries, long-term drug therapy. For energetically depleted people, this is an effective means. And there are no contraindications.
- Honey with cedar gum improves immunity.
- Natural medicine eliminates toxins, toxins, helps with heavy metal poisoning.
- Healing honey cleanses the lymph and blood. After high doses of chemical drugs, this is a particularly valuable quality. Any synthetic drugs have contraindications and serious side effects. And always their beneficial properties are opposed to poisoning of the body. Cedar nectar cleans from "medicinal poisons".
- The product calms the nerves, helps to cope with insomnia, excessive excitability, the effects of stress.
- Effective for improving performance, physical and mental activity.
Zhivichny honey for the treatment of viral diseases
With regular use of honey with cedar gum viruses bypass the party. If the disease has not passed, you need to increase the amount of natural remedies.
Useful properties of honey in the treatment of viruses:
- Anesthetic Effective with headache, articular and muscular pain.
- Provides diaphoretic action. As a result, fever runs faster, fever and fever subside.
- Relieves sore throat, helps with coughing. To remove the discomfort, you need to slowly dissolve a spoonful of honey in your mouth.
- Helps with a cold. A small amount of honey to lubricate the nasal sinuses.
Siberian medoc - a unique tool for the treatment of viral pathologies, which has no contraindications.
For the digestive and excretory system
Beneficial features gummy honey:
- cleans the liver
- improves digestion
- helps to preserve the beneficial intestinal microflora,
- renders the absorbing, antiseptic and bactericidal effect.
Honey with cedar resin effective in many diseases of the excretory and digestive system:
- stomach ulcer and intestines,
- poisoning of various etiologies,
- diarrhea and other digestive disorders.
Honey in diseases of the skin and mucous membranes
Honey masks help to preserve youth and beauty of the skin for a long time. When using honey with turpentine inside, blood and lymph cleansing occurs, which has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin and hair.
Useful properties of honey turpentine:
- restores damaged cells of the epidermis, so that can be used for the treatment of small wounds, boils, acne,
- accelerates healing of trophic ulcers, helps with carbuncles, deep wounds,
- used in folk therapy of infectious lesions of the mucous membranes of the nasopharynx, mouth, vagina (herpes, stomatitis, gingivitis, etc.).
And this is not all the useful properties of the cedar product. It slows the growth and development of cancer, lowers blood pressure, improves metabolism, helps the absorption of intracellular fats. The product contributes to the preservation of the health of the cardiovascular, nervous, musculoskeletal system. And the minimum contraindications make honey with sap as a unique medicine.
Restrictions on the use of honey
Contraindications to the use of honey with cedar gum minimal:
- bee products allergy,
- hypersensitivity to the gum.
Due to the high sugar content, medoc is carefully given to diabetics and young children. That's all contraindications.
How to take this natural medicine in order to fully experience all the useful properties:
- For preventive purposes, it is enough to eat one teaspoon of honey in the morning and evening.
- With colds - the same dosage.
- For diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - a teaspoon before each meal. Wash down with warm water.
- When poisoning with heavy metals, to improve immunity - on an empty stomach, a teaspoon 1 time per day.
- As homemade beauty masks - 1-2 times a week.
- The course of treatment should not be more than a month. Then you should take a break of 2-3 weeks.
This is such an environmentally friendly and rich product that small doses are enough to produce an effect. "Eating such medicine with spoons is like drinking expensive wine in mugs."
The use of honey with cedar sap does not cause difficulties. This is a potent remedy for general recovery, recovery after treatment with chemicals, from poisoning and various ailments of the digestive, excretory, cardiovascular, nervous system.
How to cook and take
To insure yourself against fakes, and, therefore, from the disappointments in the power of traditional medicine, it is better to prepare honey with cedar resin. Moreover, the process of preparing the drug with your own hands guarantees getting moral satisfaction. Of course, to find real honey, and natural sap is very difficult for it, but nothing is possible.
A beekeeper with a good reputation even in a very large city can be found from reviews, and cedar sap - at the pharmacy. Just do not forget to ask for a certificate for the products and find out its purpose: internal or external.
For making a life-giving balm, the proportions for the turpentine with honey should be kept 1 to 60. The concentration can be increased and made 1 to 20, but then the properties of gummy honey will only benefit outwardly.
To mix them together you need a water bath: the components are brought to a plastic state separately, and then they are joined together and thoroughly mixed for another 10 minutes under conditions of a constant temperature of not more than 60 degrees.
At the beginning of treatment for an adult, it is enough to take a teaspoon throughout the day with a gradual increase in the dose to three tablespoons. It is necessary to accept fractionally, on an empty stomach, drinking or stirring in a large amount of water.
Zhivichny honey can not be compared with any other means of traditional medicine. The tart aroma of coniferous trees in combination with the sun and flowers preserved by bees in the form of honey, already to taste and smell will become a remedy for the body in the struggle in autumn and winter dullness and slush.
Каковы же меда с живицей полезные свойства для здоровья и противопоказания
Нередко находит свое применение живица в смесях с медом – тот дает ей возможность увеличить антимикробные свойства, будучи одной из наилучших добавок. Cooking a mixture of honey with the sap is possible at home.
For this purpose, they should be well mixed in the same ratio, although it is not necessary - the ready-made mixtures are sold at the pharmacy. To use these healing compositions can be externally or taken internally.
The mixture of turpentine and honey is suitable for recovering from various injuries, healing from many diseases, in particular, such illnesses as:
- viral diseases, in particular herpes,
- infections of the oral mucosa (stomatitis, gingivitis),
- skin problems (boils, acne),
- diseases of the stomach, intestines (gastritis, colitis),
- acceleration of wound healing, trophic ulcers,
- diseases of the cardiovascular system, in particular, hypertension,
- blood diseases, in particular anemia.
Recommended use 1 tsp. mix of honey with sap daily and regularly, best on an empty stomach. With such a mode, the composition strengthens your immunity by improving the overall tone and condition of your skin and hair. Honey, turpentine helps with the regular use of this compound to remove heavy metals, accumulated toxins from your body.
The use of the mixture must be approached with great care. Although honey with sap almost do not have contraindications, often they should be taken no more than a month. After this, after 2-3 weeks this course can be repeated.
Experts are sure: almost everyone can use the natural composition. He does no harm. The exception is only those who observe personal intolerance, that is, a contraindication to the use of honey, turpentine - an allergy to one of the components of the mixture.
In order to avoid unpleasant consequences, you should rub a little mixture in the forearm area before using the composition, it is better to do this before bedtime. If in the morning there is no rash or redness, it means that you can use this useful product without fear.
In nature, there are various types of resins: cedar, deciduous, fir, but one of the best - cedar resin. Therefore, when you want to get the maximum amount of benefits, we recommend to use honey with the sap of this tree. Honey with such sap is the best combination, these 2 products are able to cope with any ailment.
Well, everyone knows about the beneficial properties of honey, because in almost every home there is at least a small jar of such a magical, extremely appetizing means.
So, turpentine stands out when the bark is damaged. It forms a layer of protection that prevents the ingress of bacteria, fungi, microorganisms that are harmful to the health of the plant.
And sap from cedar is an obstacle in the path of the pest of the beetle, plus she knows how to protect not only the tree, it is quite a popular tool for those people who are responsible for their health. Its useful properties are endless.
As for the dosage of the composition, it depends on your problem. For example, with colds, it is recommended to use a teaspoon of such a wonderful remedy twice a day. And with gastritis, ulcers consume it every time 0.5 hours before meals. A teaspoon of resinous honey in this case, you need to drink with warm water.
What treats honey-tar mixture
The healing mixture of honey and turpentine is widely used in the treatment of many diseases, both internal and external: Respiratory diseases: bronchitis, laryngitis and so on. Acting as an anti-inflammatory, painkiller and wound-healing agent, gum honey perfectly dilutes and removes phlegm.
Due to the diaphoretic effect, the mixture helps to reduce fever and helps the body cope with fever. Anemia: the supply of glucose and oxygenation is due to honey, and the elements that make up coniferous resin provide improved blood counts.
Both honey and sap have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, and in tandem they do an excellent job with sleep disorders, nervous system excitability, and also help to withstand all sorts of stress, neurosis, and other disorders.
Hypertensives, taking on an empty stomach a wonderful honey-resin mixture, thanks to it, stabilize blood pressure, increase the elasticity of blood vessels and remove excess cholesterol from them.
Patients with angina pectoris, arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, and those recovering from a heart attack are recommended to regularly support the heart and blood vessels with gum honey in addition to prescribed therapy.
People suffering from diseases of the joints, use the tool to warm the sore spots, fight inflammation, pain relief, excretion of salts. Some diseases of the oral cavity of an inflammatory nature are successfully cured due to the wound-healing and disinfecting properties of the turpentine, enhanced by the action of the beekeeping product.
Sore throat with sore throat can be reduced by dissolving the honey-resin mixture in the mouth, which incidentally has a bactericidal effect and helps to cope with inflammation and suppuration.
In some gastrointestinal diseases, gum honey has a very tangible therapeutic effect due to its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
Rich in iodine, honey-gum mixture provides good prevention of diseases of the endocrine system and helps to normalize the thyroid gland. The tool effectively removes slags and toxins from the body, contributing to the dilution of blood and lymph, which is very useful during the recovery period, following after taking a large number of chemicals.
Honey-tar mixture, due to the large number of active enzymes, has a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora, thus stimulating the human immunity and its resistance to seasonal diseases.
The mixture thanks to anti-inflammatory, regenerating and analgesic properties successfully resists certain skin diseases: inflamed wounds from cuts, bruises, insect or animal bites, acne, abscesses, furuncles, as well as dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
Recipes from traditional medicine
It is recommended to use this useful mixture either in pure form or with other components. For example, to cure chronic bronchitis, a number of healers offer the following recipe:
- take a glass of flower honey, crushed wax, unrefined sunflower oil, turpentine,
- put it all together in an enamel pan, heat until the composition has a uniform consistency,
- constantly stirring
- then pour the mixture into the jar (out of this amount will be a liter of useful products).
Take 1 tsp. half an hour before meals. Mix it with half a glass of hot milk. It is necessary to conduct treatment according to this method for 30 days. It is for this period will be enough liters of your mixture.
So honey with sap is not by chance at all possessing a huge amount of the most loyal fans. And thanks to the magical properties of it can rightly be called a panacea for many ailments. Try this amazing mixture today, and tomorrow you will feel that you are feeling much better.
How to cook cedar honey with sap
Honey with sap is a long-time popular. This is a product of great healing value in the treatment of a number of diseases. Everyone knows what honey is, but not everyone knows about sap.
Resin or turpentine is a resin of coniferous trees that is released when the bark is damaged and heals it. Consists of 1/3 of essential oils and 2/3-resin. In addition to tar and oils, turpentine contains biologically active substances.
Turpentine is produced from resin, and chewing sulfur (tar) made from this wood resin is popular in Siberia. Sulfur is boiled from cedar "tears", forming small bars. Tar serves to cleanse the mouth of food debris and strengthen the gums.
Cedar honey - a mixture of turpentine and bee honey
For therapeutic and therapeutic purposes, the sap found its use in a mixture with honey. Combined, these two products multiply the beneficial properties of each other. The so-called cedar honey is made from the best varieties of flower honey and cedar resin. It has an unusual and pleasant taste and unique aroma of the taiga forest.
Cedar honey has a rich bright color of various shades: from greenish-yellow to amber. It depends on where the tar was collected.
Honey mixed with sap has high antiseptic and wound-healing abilities. It is used in the treatment of diseases of the mucous membranes of the mouth: stomatitis, gingivitis, paradontosis, scurvy, sore throats and herpes.
Its therapeutic properties are in demand in the fight against inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, organs of the digestive tract, in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Cedar honey is a real natural healer of our body. It cleans blood vessels, lymph, removes salts of heavy metals and slags.
Using this product you can fill:
- iodine deficiencywhich is very important in endemic areas
- iron deficiency with anemia and conditions after illness,
- avitaminosis in periods of off-season, poor in fruits and vegetables.
How to make honey with sap at home?
Cedar honey is a very expensive product, but it can be prepared at home. For this it is necessary to mix in equal parts good quality honey and turpentine. Also in the pharmacy chains and at beekeeper fairs you can purchase the finished product.
Honey with gum can be used internally for the above-described conditions, as well as externally: for diseases of the joints, in cosmetology and dermatology. Inside it is recommended to take one spoonful of cedar honey a day.. This will affect the state of the body as a whole: strengthen the immune system, raise the tone and strengthen the blood vessels.
Are there any contraindications to cedar honey?
The only contraindication to the reception of honey with the sap may allergic reactions of the body to the components of bee products and essential oils. The existence of this reaction can be found by inflicting a drop of the product on the inside of the elbow bend. If after 8-10 hours there is no itching or redness, it means that the tool can be used without fear.
How to choose and check for authenticity when buying
To get a quality product, not an annoying fake of it, and save yourself from frustration, you need to know the criteria for choosing a good mixture. The color of the mixture depends on the type of honey that served as the basis for it. The taste should also be honey, but with a characteristic conifer bitterness.
How to store at home
The mixture of bee nectar with coniferous resin has a rather long shelf life. It can be stored for years without losing its beneficial properties. Storage conditions, however, are advisable. Store the product in a glass or ceramic container with a lid in a dark, dry place at room temperature of about + 20-25 degrees.
Siberian folk method of making honey with cedar sap:
The resin is first frozen, then ground into a powder, which is mixed in equal proportions (1: 1) with honey. For grinding, add the same amount of vegetable oil to this mixture.
This medicine, made from equal parts of honey, oil and gum, can be used to treat cough. This mixture will quickly put on his feet sick with the flu. Honey with cedar gum, unlike other prophylactic drugs, acts on all foreign microbes, and not some specific form of flu.
From the same mixture, you can make a warming compress to the child’s chest (if there is no allergy), without much rubbing the honey mixture with turpentine into the bronchus area.
The sweet medicine is added to tinctures and broths and for the use inside. Prepare rubbing and ointments for external use and massages, face masks.
Honey with sap for health and beauty skin
The recipe for the preparation of ointment: pre-collected resin should be dried and crushed with hands moistened with oil.
- Resin - 100 g
- Aloe juice - 8 ml
- Honey - 100 g
- Essential oil - 15 g (any)
- Hydrogen peroxide - 5 drops
- Wax - 20 g
Cooking method: mix everything, heat in a water bath, strain through cheesecloth. This ointment is recommended to use after washing.
If you want to strengthen the immune system and improve health - this is easy to do, using honey with cedar gum - a product with a huge range of useful properties and a minimum number of contraindications. The healing power of cedar honey is difficult to overestimate.
The useful sap with honey
Resin exudes damaged conifer bark. This substance clogs the wound and protects the plant from insects, fungi and pathogens. The person also uses these properties of coniferous resin, applying the substance to the treatment and prevention of a large number of diseases.
Siberian honey, as the remedy in question is otherwise called, is considered extremely effective if it is necessary to quickly and efficiently strengthen the immune system.
Antiseptic and wound healing effect of the product allows you to successfully resist diseases affecting the oral cavity:
- manifestations of the herpes virus.
Equally effective tool in the treatment and prevention of:
- respiratory diseases of both upper and lower respiratory tract,
- disorders of the digestive and excretory systems,
- vascular and heart diseases.
Helping to remove toxins, heavy metals and salts from the body, honey with sap helps to cleanse the vessels and improve their health.
The mixture is also an excellent prophylactic agent:
- thyroid diseases due to iodine content,
- iron deficiency anemia due to iron content,
- avitaminosis due to the high content of vitamins (C, H, PP, E, K, group B), which contribute to increased stamina, efficiency and concentration.
A good tool has proven itself when applied externally, restoring damaged tissue in the fight against:
- infections on mucous membranes,
- infectious inflammatory processes on the skin,
- painful sensations in the muscles and joints.
How to cook yourself
In order not to risk acquiring a fake on the market, gummy honey can be prepared on its own, especially if there is confidence in the quality of both ingredients. Resin can be obtained independently or buy at the pharmacy. When buying it is important to pay attention to the instructions: the product is for internal use and for outdoor. You can take any honey to prepare the drug, optimally if its variety meets the intentions of treatment: buckwheat mixed with coniferous resin will be the best choice for increasing hemoglobin in the blood, the remedy on lime honey will perfectly strengthen the immune system and cure colds, acacia honey with the better just strengthen the body, cope with insomnia and stress, will help with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, gallbladder and ducts.
Having got both components, proceed to the preparation of the mixture. The resin is placed in a jar and melted in a water bath in warm water to a fluid plastic state. Resin in a water bath
After the substance has acquired the desired consistency, it is mixed with bee nectar, also brought to a plastic state in a warm water bath (if required). It is necessary to combine substances in one of the containers, without taking it out of warm water (about 60 degrees) and stirring it carefully for 10 minutes.
To begin with, sap and honey are recommended to be mixed in a ratio of 1:60, since the finished product has a rather specific taste. When consuming it, you should observe your own body and note the presence or absence of adverse reactions. An important aspect is taste: it should not cause discomfort, otherwise it is better not to use it.
If the savory taste does not cause complaints, and the use of the product did not give adverse reactions, you can prepare a mixture in the ratio of 1:20. The 1: 1 ratio is considered classic, but everyone is free to choose their own proportions that satisfy his gastronomic and medical needs.