In the summer and spring, crops are attacked by various insect pests. Parasites damage the plant mechanically, infect it with viruses, and also create a favorable environment for the emergence and development of various diseases. All this leads to the death of shrubs. In order to protect green spaces, gardeners use pesticides. One of the most popular is the BI-58. What is this drug, how to dilute BI-58 and how to carry out the treatment - all this will tell the article.
What is a BI-58 pesticide?
Pesticides are drugs that protect plants from the negative effects of the environment. They include two groups of substances: herbicides, which are aimed at destroying weeds, and insecticides that kill harmful insects. BI-58 belongs to the latter category. On the shelves of stores you can find the drug BI-58 New and regular BI-58. Both of these products are insecticidal. And they enjoy good popularity. See also the article: Why is Fitosporin-M needed for plants?
Characteristic and description of the BI-58
It is a BI-58 modern chemical agent that effectively destroys parasites, while not harming the cultivated culture. This is a systemic and contact insecticide. Its action is directed against sucking and gnawing parasites.
Dimethoate is the active substance BI-58, which is an ester of phosphoric acid. Dimethoate is contained in a dosage of 400 grams per liter. Available in glass ampoules with a volume of 10 milliliters and in plastic containers, which is 1.5 and 10 liters. This is a concentrated emulsion. The unique composition of BI-58 allows you to protect garden and garden crops for a period of about 3 weeks.
There is an action BI-58 as follows. Upon contact with an insect, the substance quickly penetrates its integument and begins to poison the body. This is the essence of the contact action. The system principle is based on the fact that the tool is absorbed by the green parts of garden and garden plants, is distributed evenly inside. When an insect eats a crop, it eats up poison.
Features of the drug BI-58 New
Beginners in the field of crop production often ask what is the difference between the BI-58 and the new version, which drug is better to choose to get rid of annoying insects for a long time.
The active ingredient of the New BI-58 is also dimetoad. Its concentration is 400 grams per liter. Interesting is the fact that the BI-58 New acts immediately in several directions: system, contact and long. That allows you to significantly expand the protective effect. And also gives the opportunity to summer residents to collect a rich harvest.
Insecticide BI-58 is effective in relation to potato moths, various caterpillars, bears, ticks and other insect pests. It protects many types of plants and has a number of positive qualities. So says the manufacturer. However, among gardeners and gardeners such a drug is less popular. Many argue that in practice, the new BI-58 manifests itself less effectively than the usual BI-58.
Existing analogues of the drug
BI-58 is a demanded insecticide. However, it is not always available. In this case, you can purchase an analogue of the BI-58 or wait until the tool will be on sale. There are many substitutes for this pesticide, these include Rogor and Phosphamide, Accent, Dimethrin and others. The main active ingredient is dimetoad. However, they are somewhat more expensive than the BI-58.
What are the benefits of a pesticide?
BI-58 for plants appeared on the market long ago, and thanks to its versatility, it quickly gained popularity and established itself as a safe and safe insecticide for humans. It compares favorably with a number of other drugs, the action of which is also directed against the parasites.
Possesses insektoakaritsid BI-58 the following advantages:
- Effective against a wide range of pests. So, he quickly copes with the spider mite, aphids, thrips, tsikadkami and bedbugs.
- Compatibility with fertilizers and fungicides. The exceptions are alkaline agents.
- It can be applied at different temperatures.
- Not phytotoxic.
- The result after processing comes almost instantly.
- Creates long and reliable protection against several types of ticks and other insects.
- Profitable price. It is a drug BI-58 is much cheaper than similar insecticides.
- Ability to carry out processing during the entire growing season. However, one rule must be observed: stop spraying 3-4 weeks before harvest.
- Consumption rates are allowed to choose and vary.
True, it has BI-58 and some drawbacks. Among them are the following:
- The presence of pungent, strong smell.
- If the dosage is not followed, there is a risk of damage to the plant. BI-58 manufacturers belong to the 3rd class of danger. However, experienced gardeners argue that the tool rather belongs to class 2. It is highly undesirable to use the drug in closed rooms in an increased dosage. Therefore, for the treatment of indoor cultures it is better to choose a more benign remedy.
- Insecticide is dangerous for bees. Negative effect on fish. Therefore, it is prohibited to use it near water bodies. But for warm-blooded substance is slightly toxic. When the tool gets on the skin of a person, it slightly damages them. But the mucous membranes are extremely sensitive to dimetoadu. So when working, it will not be superfluous to use additional means of protection and to use the BI-58 very carefully.
The use of the drug BI-58
To use the drug BI-58 was the most effective, it is important to correctly prepare the solution. In principle, this is nothing complicated. You will need a bucket of water and the drug itself. Before opening the ampoule, you need to shake it well. 5 liters of fluid need one ampoule BI-58, which contains 5 milliliters of the substance. If the foci of infection are small, you can choose a proportion of 3 milliliters per 10 liters of water.
In order not to harm green plantings, it is important to know the correct consumption of BI-58, the exact dosage for each crop, and to be able to dilute the product. With insecticides you need to be extremely careful.
For each plant species, the consumption rate of BI-58 will be different. For example, for cereals use 1-1.5 kilograms of concentrate per hectare. As for legumes, root crops and cruciferous plants, the rates here are slightly lower - from 0.6 to 1.2 kilograms. Fruit crops are treated at the rate of 1.6-2.5 kilograms of funds per hectare. If necessary, the amount of fluid should be increased proportionally.
Application BI-58 New
Usually in 10 liters of pure water 2 ampoules are diluted. Wheat is treated with 1.5 liters per hectare. Sprayed during the growing season. The pesticide helps to get rid of the grass flies, harmful bugs, thrips, drunk and bug aphid.
But the rate of BI-58 for millet is 0.7-1.0 liters per hectare. Effective against aphids and mosquitoes. For barley, rye will need about 1 liter of solution. Pulses are sprayed at the rate of 0.5-1.0 liters per hectare. The pesticide fights pea moth, aphids and fire moth.
Apple trees, pears are also often attacked by parasites. They are especially affected by mites, fruit moths, caterpillars, moths, scale insects, weevils. For protection, use 0.8–2.0 liters of solution per hectare of area. Treatments are carried out before and after the flowering phase. For draining rate is 1.2-2.0 liters. The insecticide kills mites, pollen and aphids. Vegetable cultures are often affected by ticks, aphids, bedbugs and thrips. For release from these parasites, it is recommended to spray the solution during the growing season at the rate of 0.5-1.0 liters per hectare.
Expert advice on the use of the drug BI-58 for plants
Beginners due to lack of knowledge and experience often have problems using pesticides. Therefore, first you need to carefully familiarize yourself with the means used, understand the principle of its action. It is also recommended to focus on the experience of specialists.
Experienced gardeners offer the following tips for insecticide use:
- The treatment of BI-58 is not recommended immediately after frost. In this case, the effectiveness will be reduced significantly. For spraying, the optimum temperature is between +12 and +35 degrees.
- It is advisable to carry out all pest control activities during the active growing season. During this period, the plant is most affected by insect parasites.
- Typically, the insecticide BI-58 is valid from the first time. But sometimes for complete disposal of insects requires re-spraying. It depends on the type of crop.
- The prepared solution should be used immediately. Keep it is not worth it. Dilute the mixture directly in the sprayer container. At the same time it is worth constantly mixing it while cooking, and also periodically during the processing itself.
- BI-58 will help pests to get rid of much worse if the water for the solution has impurities of clay or silt. Therefore, it is desirable to choose the liquid clean, filtered. It is also worth noting that when using hard water, the concentration of the solution changes.
- During the flowering period processing with pesticides is prohibited.
- Ornamental plants must be treated with extreme caution. Since there is a possibility of a burn.
- It is important to know how to dilute BI-58 New or regular BI-58 correctly. If the dosage is calculated incorrectly, there is a big risk that the plant will suffer. This is manifested in wilting and abscission of foliage.
Does the BI-58 with other drugs?
For example, with the Strobi fungicide and the Prythroid Pyrethroid. Good compatibility of the BI-58 with Abiga-Peak and other drugs. Combining the product with fertilizers for foliar feeding, it is really possible to solve two problems at once. The main thing is not to use insecticide with alkaline agrochemistry. If the weather is wet, it is better to avoid using the drug in multi-component tank mixtures with growth stimulants and the development of the retardant type and herbicides.
Thus, the insecticide BI-58 has long been known to growers. This drug is very popular due to its high efficacy and reasonable cost. It is sold in ampoules of 5 milliliters. Diluting it is very simple: the ampoule is dissolved in 5 liters of water. Effective pesticide against many parasites. Suitable for spraying almost all garden and horticultural crops. But we must remember that this is poison. And in order not to harm the plant, you should correctly use it, know when to carry out the treatment and what dosage to use. Harvest can be used in food after a month after contact with the BI-58. See the article: Effective Kemira fertilizer for all types of plants.
The advantages of the insecticide "Bi 58"
The drug has long established itself in the market due to its universal use. It is worth noting some aspects that distinguish it from other substances with a similar effect:
- The drug "Bee 58" fights a wide range of pests, such as: aphid, spider mite, bedbugs, cicadas, thrips and others.
- Compatible with fungicides and fertilizers, excluding alkaline.
- It is applied at various temperatures.
- Not phytotoxic.
- The effect is noticeable almost instantly.
- Permanently protects plants from several types of insects and mites.
- The undoubted advantage of "Bi 58" - the price, which is significantly lower than that of similar drugs of a similar spectrum of action.
- You can process plants during the entire growing season, but only 21-29 days before harvest.
The disadvantages of the insecticide "Bi 58"
The downside to the active ingredient of dimethoate is a strong, pungent odor. Often, the gardeners ask what kind of instructions the Bi-58 product has, how to breed it so as not to harm the plants? Although the hazard class of this poison is positioned as 3rd, some experienced gardeners refer this agent to class 2 and do not recommend using an increased dosage in closed rooms, for example, when processing indoor plants.
Precautions when working with the drug
- When working with such poisons need to be careful and use protective equipment: respirator, glasses, rubber gloves.
- After treatment, wash and change clothes.
- The remaining solution must be disposed of.
- The drug is poisonous for bees, animals and fish, because you can not pour the remnants of the solution into the water, as well as spray it during the flowering period of the plants.
- Keep the emulsion should be out of the reach of children and animals. Do not allow them to solution of the drug.
- It is possible to use parts of the treated plants only a month after spraying.
- When symptoms of poisoning (nausea, dizziness, drowsiness) should immediately call the medical team.
- A wide range of crops and fruit trees on which the drug can be used: plums, pears, apples, raspberries, grapes, potatoes and other vegetable crops, as well as used to protect wheat, cotton, alfalfa from insects.
- The components that make up the drug penetrate into all parts of the plant and spread rapidly in it, after which they enter the body of insects during their feeding, which leads to their defeat and death.
- Effectively destroys and provides maximum protection against such pests: aphids, ticks, thrips, leafworms, sawflies, scythos, creeper, pea moth, bean moth, potato moth, cycadocas and other insects.
- The drug actively protects the newly appeared parts of plants (new shoots and leaves).
- Bi 58 58 K e is effective at moderately low temperatures as well as at high temperatures.
- A long period of the protective action of the drug.
- Great for use with other drugs in tank mixes.
- Significantly increases crop yields.
Instructions for use Bee 58 new 5 ml
- The contents of two vials of 5 ml must be diluted in 10 liters of water and mix well.
- Processing carried out in dry weather in the absence of wind and precipitation.
- To process plums, apples and pears before and after flowering, the consumption rate of the working solution is 1.1–1.9 l / ha. During the season it is not recommended to do more than two treatments of apple and pear, and one treatment for plums.
- Wheat and leguminous plants should be treated during the growing season, the consumption rate of the working solution is 1-1.5 l / ha for wheat, and 0.5–0.9 l for leguminous plants. For one season you can do 2 treatments.
- For the processing of vegetable crops, the consumption rate of the working solution is 0.5–0.9 l / ha. For potatoes, the consumption rate is from 1.4 to 2.4 l / ha.
- For the treatment of currant bushes: consumption rates of the working solution are 1.1–1.5 l / ha. Processing is carried out during the growing season no more than two times per season.
- Processing of grapes is recommended during the growing season. The consumption rate of the working solution is 1.1-2.8 l / ha. For the season, you can do 1-2 treatments.
- Mechanized work can be carried out 4 days after processing, manual - 10.
Bi-58 new - instructions for use, from which pests help
Means of systemic action Bi-58, the instruction manual of which relates it to dimethoate-based insect acaricides, is a popular and highly effective means. By forming three branches of influence - systemic, contact and long-lasting, Bi-58 has a destructive effect on all types insect pests regardless of their stage of development, and means in three stages:
- Upon contact with the external integuments of pests, Bi-58 is partially absorbed, causing paralysis of the nervous and respiratory systems and, as a result, the rapid death of most of the pest population,
- Immediately after the application of Bi-58, it is actively absorbed by the green parts of the plants and turns out to be in the conducting system and the intercellular juice, therefore insects sucking juices (aphid, scutes, spider mites) die within a day after the planting,
- The active ingredient Bi-58 through the vascular network penetrates into all parts of the treated plants, including growing shoots, roots, flowers and ovaries, and at this stage the treated culture becomes deadly for gnawing insects - butterflies, beetles, flies and their larvae, bears and others.
Such efficiency has its drawbacks, - the drug poisons all insects, including the beneficial ones. У средства Би-58 класс опасности изменяется в зависимости от реакции жидкого субстрата, в котором растворяют эмульсию, – при кислотной реакции рабочий раствор опасен только для насекомых и частично для рыб, а при щелочной реакции в растворе образуется высокотоксичное для теплокровных существ (в том числе для человека) соединение 0-демитоат, вызывающий острое отравление, поэтому препарат Би-58 новый инструкция по применению рекомендует использовать только по предложенной производителем схеме и в сочетании с растворами с кислой реакцией.
The manufacturer recommends using the Bi-58 against the Colorado potato beetle at all stages of its development, as well as with the appearance of other pests of vegetable, fruit and berry crops:
- Sawflies and other species of beetles,
- Aphids and thrips,
- Scoop, moles, leafworms and butterflies,
- Flies, flea beetles and their larvae, whitefly and other hymenoptera,
- Ticks, scutes and others.
In addition to use on the summer cottage in the open ground, the Bi-58 solution is suitable for indoor plants and greenhouse crops affected by the above-mentioned pests. Its use on greenhouse plants sometimes leads to burns on the leaves, and to prevent this from happening, it is worth thoroughly observing the instructions for use of the Bi-58.
How to dilute and use the drug Bi-58 - dosage
To dissolve the solution Bi-58 new instructions for use advises to prepare and apply a uniform standard for the destruction of all types of insect insect pests:
- One ampoule is dissolved in 5 liters of slightly warmed water (+ 20 ° С, not more),
- The working solution is mixed until homogeneous and poured into the sprayer immediately after preparation,
- The instruction is recommended to handle planting at air temperature above + 20 ° С, but below + 28 ° С, since the effectiveness of the insecticide in such a range reaches maximum values.
In the case of Bi-58, the new consumption rate has lower indicators than other insecticides, and the effect lasts up to 20 days. Up to 2 liters of working solution are used per weave on potato plantations, and Bi-58 for cabbage, beets, cucumbers and other crops, up to one and a half liters per hundred, is consumed in even smaller quantities. For processing shrubs (raspberries, gooseberries, currants and others) spend up to 1.2 liters per hundred, and each fruit tree spends up to 3 liters of ready-made solution Bi-58.
The number of treatments depends on the number of pests at the dacha. Regarding the use of Bi-58 in ampoules, the instructions for use contain recommendations for double use with an interval of 2-4 weeks, while trees in the garden should be processed during bud formation (3 weeks before flowering, so as not to harm the beneficial insect) and after the formation of ovaries, and the beds with vegetables and ornamental plantings for the first time sprayed with the appearance of pests, again - as needed.
Summer residents, who had time to try the drug Bi-58 in their area, argue that it is better to use the product immediately after germination, and the number of treatments over the summer can reach up to five. Gardeners are divided on specialized suburban forums, that with this scheme of using the Bi-58 for the next season, there are no pests on the site, but there is some danger in this, because the beneficial insects also disappear from the site, which negatively affects the yield.
Precautions when using the Bi-58 - the harmfulness of the funds
If you use the drug Bi 58 new, instructions for use should be respected in accuracy. It, in particular, contains information on safety measures, and the first warning concerns the safety of health for summer residents, - for the preparation of the Bi-58 they recommend using technical containers that will not be used for storing food in the future, it is advisable to protect your hands with gloves, the body - tight clothing.
It is recommended to spray plantings in a respirator and goggles so that the solution does not get on the mucous membranes of the nose, eyes, mouth, and if there are open reservoirs near the site (within a kilometer radius), using Bi 58 is not recommended, as chemicals are dangerous to aquatic creatures.
Contact with the plants treated with the preparation is allowed not earlier than after 2 days in protected ground, and in the open - only after 4 days. Pickled with a solution of an insecticide, planting potatoes and grapes is recommended to be processed after 3 weeks, and before the onset of this period, care for the plants is carried out with gloves, the body is protected with thick clothing. On fruit trees, toxins last longer - about 30 days.
Means Bi-58 belongs to the category of highly effective insecticides that, when used in accordance with the instructions for use, do not harm the environment. In order to avoid unpleasant consequences, carefully study the instructions before you start using the drug at your dacha.
"Bi-58": description and forms of release of insecticide
In agrochemistry, the drug "Bi-58" gained a reputation as a universal remedy for use in agriculture and floriculture from gnawing and sucking herbivorous parasites. The chemical is classified as insecticaroacaricide organophosphate group with a wide spectrum of action. The drug was developed by the German manufacturer "BASF SE" in factories in the Danish Lemvig and Ludwigsfahene in Germany. In Ukraine registered for disinfection of wheat, barley, rye, oats, millet, leguminous and vegetable crops, beets, hops, apple trees, pears, plums, vineyards, potatoes, tobacco, alfalfa, raspberries, currants and mulberries.With the rapid development of agrochemistry, the latest developments were soon ousted from the market, as it was believed, the outdated Bi-58. But the manufacturers responded in time by improving the pesticide formula and announced the appearance of the insecticide Bi-58 New.
The tool is a 40% emulsion concentrate, has a systemic effect on pests upon contact and into the intestine. Acts instantly, without poisoning the plant. The protective function is maintained for 21 days, regardless of weather conditions. The use of the drug "Bi-58 New" is allowed throughout the vegetation period, with the exception of 30-40 days before harvesting.
The melting of the emulsion begins at 51 ° C. The insecticide is moderately soluble in the aquatic environment, better in organic compounds. Does not take out sunshine, under their influence begins to decompose.
Toxic characteristics of the drug determine it to the 3rd class, although among professional gardeners there is a perception of the strongest threats of a pesticide. For the purpose of safety, "Bi-58", according to the instructions for use, is not advised to use in higher dosages and in closed rooms. When spraying on open ground, manual and mechanical work on all cultures is allowed only after 10 days.
Active ingredient and mechanism of action "Bi-58"
The insecticide is based on dimethoate, which is the most complex phosphoric ester. During disinfection, the active substance is systematically and systematically absorbed into the plant fibers, proceeding upwards. "Bi-58" soaked even appeared young shoots, which guarantees disposal of any kind of pests. Insects living in roots, stems and leaves receive a lethal dose of toxins on contact, as a result of which they instantly die. Strengthens the effect of intestinal effect. By devouring the green mass and juice of the culture, the parasites poison themselves. The effectiveness of the insecticide is possible even in adverse weather. Fumigation qualities are very weak, practically absent due to the volatile composition of the emulsion.
Dimethoat affects the enzyme responsible for the transmission of nerve impulses. Due to its binding, insect activity is lost, tremor, paralysis and death appear.
How to breed "Bi-58": instructions for use of the drug"Bi-58 New" is a potent drug, so before you breed it, carefully read the instructions and recommendations for use. In the process of preparing the working solution, make sure that the water is soft, otherwise the concentration of the substance is modified. Also, inherent silt and clay impurities have a destructive effect. It is better to plan disinfection on a dry sunny day at an optimum temperature from 12 to 35 degrees Celsius.
If "Bi-58" is packaged in ampoules, the working solution is prepared at the rate of 5 ml per 5 l of water. For disinfection of small foci of infection, you can calculate the proportion in the ratio of 3 ml per 10 liters. Be careful: if you incorrectly calculate the dosage, the plant may suffer - lose the foliage and wither in general. Shake vials or other insecticide containers thoroughly before use. Dissolve the contents directly in the sprayer tank while constantly stirring the solution for better dissolution.
The manufacturers of "Bi-58" in the instructions provided for how to breed a tool for each type of plant. For example:
- for spraying 1 hectare of wheat and hops will need about 1.5 liters of the working solution,
- for 1 hectare of rye, oats and barley, as well as vineyard, plums and currants, 1.0-1.2 liters of liquid will disperse,
- about 0.5 liters of pesticide will be needed for a similar area of pulses, alfalfa and beets,
- for the treatment of "Bi-58" 1 ha of vegetable crops consumption rate of 0.5-1 l,
- potatoes are disinfected at the rate of 2.0-2.5 l / ha,
- apples, pears - 0.8 l / ha,
- mulberry - 2.0-3.0 l / ha,
- raspberry - 0.6-1.0 l / ha.
Compatibility "Bi-58" with other means
The toxic chemical has earned the respect of farmers and good compatibility with other drugs. Effective combination of fertilizers for foliar feeding with "Bi-58", also fungicides with acidic and neutral reaction ("Strobe"), pyrethroids ("Fastak"). The exception is alkaline agrochemistry.
The maximum biological effect of an insecticide is achieved at 20-25 degrees of heat. In wet weather and heat it is worth avoiding the use of the drug in multicomponent tank mixtures with herbicides and growth retardant-type stimulants.
Is it possible to poison "Bi-58": precautions
"Bi-58" is a very toxic insecticide for bees, aquatic organisms, but if you strictly follow the instructions, the danger can be avoided. For warm-blooded animals, such as rats, the poison is moderately toxic (LD 230 mg / kg). For a person does not pose a threat under the precautionary measures. Otherwise, it can provoke a cumulative, skin-resorptive reaction, burns and severe poisoning.The active substance causes general weakness, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting, constriction of the pupils, impaired coordination of movements, and severe sweating. If you notice the listed symptoms after working with an agrochemical, immediately contact your doctor for help. Do not waste time, because under the influence of the drug inhibits the function of cholinesterase - an enzyme that gives a signal about nerve impulses. Subsequently, cardiovascular imbalance and loss of consciousness is possible.
In such situations, it is necessary before the arrival of the doctor to take a solution of crushed activated carbon at the rate of 3-5 tablespoons per glass of water and induce vomiting.
A significant "minus" of the insecticide is the sharp unpleasant smell of the substance, therefore, when using the "Bi-58", it is important to have a competent dosage and protective equipment. All work, including preparatory work, should be carried out in overalls, goggles, rubber gloves and boots, as well as in a headdress. It is strictly forbidden to eat, smoke, drink alcohol at the same time. It is also recommended to limit the contact of hands and face as much as possible.It is unacceptable to contaminate the sources, reservoirs, wells with the remnants of the solution. Also near them it is not necessary to carry out disinfection and pour out water after cleaning contaminated in the process of working containers and equipment. Knapsack sprayer washed daily, re-treating the culture with plain water. Emptyed containers after agrochemistry need to be burned, without inhaling smoke and released particles.
During and after the spraying period, livestock is not allowed to be grazed in the treated area. Also within a radius of 4-5 kilometers limit the flight of bees for 120 hours.
Be attentive to your well-being. If the poison gets on the skin, remove it without rubbing it with cotton wool, then rinse with running water or a weak solution of soda. In cases of contact with the eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes. For swallowing and irritation of mucous membranes, consult a doctor. It is important to keep the insecticide packaging label.
Ensure spraying occurs away from children and pets. Poisoning poisoning in cats is manifested by tremor and drooling, in rabbits neck muscles are weakened.
"Bi-58": storage conditions and shelf life
The instructions for the preparation "Bi-58 New" stipulate its shelf life for 24 months from the date of manufacture at optimum temperatures from -10 to +25 ° C. To store the pesticide should be in a dark, not accessible to children and animals, a place away from medicines and food. Unacceptable saving residual working solution. Liquid use without fail immediately after preparation. Remains are disposed of.
The scope of the drug "Bi 58"
In fact, this insecticide can be used on the entire area of the garden plot.
Equally effective drug "Bi 58" for:
- cucumbers, beets, potatoes and other vegetable crops,
- currant bushes, raspberries,
- legumes and cereals,
- fruit trees, such as plum, apple,
- indoor plants.
Earlier, the "Bi 58" was produced by Basf and was widely known among farmers in Russia, as it had no analogues. With the advent of many similar means of protection against pests, the substance that is part of the drug, has become considered obsolete. Then the formula was improved, as a result of which the “Bi-58-New” appeared. How to breed this tool for use on individual cultures can be found by reading the instructions below.
"Bi 58" - instructions for use: how to breed and why use
"Bi 58" is usually sold in the form of two ampoules with a dark blue liquid with a volume of 5 ml. Shake them slightly before use. After that, the drug will darken a bit. But there are other packaging, including - cans of 10 liters. They may be unpainted milk emulsion. This tool can also be sold in the form of a spray and tablets. For large containers with the Bi 58 product, the price may seem high, but such a purchase will be much more profitable for commercial operations. Approximate cost: 750 rubles. for 1 l. It will prompt the proportions for treating various plants with the “Bi 58” preparation instructions for use.
How to breed this tool for spraying plants
Recommended proportion for solution preparation: 3 ml of emulsion per 10 l of water. It is permissible to use a stronger solution: 1 ml per liter of water. But it should be borne in mind that the treated bushes can lose foliage and die when using too high a concentration of the drug "Bi 58".
Instructions for use: how to dilute the drug for different crops (based on 1 hectare):
- 1.5-1.6 liters of the drug is recommended for spraying wheat to kill the bug, grass fly, aphids.
- Other cereals are processed at a rate of 1.0–1.3 l against aphids, thrips and grass flies.
- Seed potatoes are treated twice using 1.6–2.0 L against moths, nematodes, wireworms, and aphids.
- Beetroot twice sprayed with 0.5–1 l of the drug against ticks, the thicket.
- The grapes are processed twice using 1.2–3 l to combat spider mites and powdery mealybugs.
- Raspberry and currant bushes are sprayed twice, using 0.6–1.3 l for the destruction of gall midges and spider mites.
- Planting tobacco twice treated with 0.8–1 l against aphids, lint and thrips.
"Bi 58" - a well-known drug that has proved itself as an effective and inexpensive means for the destruction of pests. If you follow the basic rules of working with pesticides, it is safe for humans.