According to what indications is prescribed the drug "Lozeval" for birds? Instructions for use and the appointment of this veterinary medicine will be presented below. You will also learn about the composition of this tool, its analogues and therapeutic characteristics.
The composition of the drug, its description, packaging, release form
What is a veterinary drug like "Lozeval"? The instruction states that this is a medicinal solution of orange or yellow color, which is packaged in glass vials. The active ingredients of this agent are: morpholinium acetate, polyethylene oxide, etonium in a mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and water.
When is the drug "Lozeval" for poultry? Reviews claim that this tool is recommended for use for the treatment and prevention of viral, fungal and bacterial diseases of animals.
As mentioned above, the medication in question is a liquid (oily) with a specific aroma. Due to the unique composition of this medicament, it is referred to the group of agents with mild toxic effects.
This drug is very resistant. It does not change its healing properties even at temperatures from –12 to +50 degrees. If the solution is contained at a temperature below +12 degrees, then it is converted into a viscous emulsion, which when heated again turns into a liquid with the same healing properties.
The principle of the drug
How is the drug "Lozeval" useful for birds? The instructions for use indicate that after applying this product to the affected areas or injecting it inside, it will quite easily penetrate the mucous membranes and other biological barriers.
According to the instructions, after the drug enters the cells of a living organism, it blocks the protein of viral particles, RNA and DNA. Such exposure to a veterinary medicine contributes to the suppression of the reproduction and virulence of viruses.
It should be noted that the drug "Lozeval" for poultry, whose instructions are listed below, has a detrimental effect on gram-negative and gram-positive harmful bacteria, as well as on mold and yeast-like fungi. At the same time, it contributes to an increase in the resistance of the animal's organism due to the stimulation of humoral and cellular immunity, an increase in the synthesis of immunoglobulins, an increase in the level of lysozyme and the phagocytic activity of mononuclear cells.
You should also say that this tool is very quickly reabsorbed from the body and practically does not accumulate in the organs of birds.
Spectrum of action of a veterinary
Under what conditions is Loseval medicine most effective for birds? Instructions for use reports that this drug well suppresses herpes viruses, ectromelia virus, herpes zoster, microviruses (including influenza A-2 and A viruses), waterfowl enteroviruses, herpes labialis, smallpox virus, canine swine virus, enteritis virus and fur animals, parainfluenza-3, encephalomyelitis virus (Venezuelan) horses. In addition, this medication is highly effective in the treatment of Marek's disease, chlamydia, infectious laryngotracheitis, candidiasis, bronchopneumonia of calves and horses, colibacillosis, pasteurellosis, aspergillosis, mycoplasmosis, as well as all staphylococcal, streptococcal, and paraphytectomycosis, aspiralgia, mycoplasmosis, as well as all staphylococcal, streptococcal, and paraphytectomyosis.
What other diseases are treated with the drug "Lozeval", the composition of which was presented above? This remedy is effective in such acute diseases of bees as acute paralysis, filamenovirosis, colibacteriosis, rotten diseases, saccular brood and paratyphoid fever.
Indications for appointment
Now you know which viruses and infections negatively affect Lozeval. The instructions (for birds, reviews of the drug are especially recommended) states that the agent in question should be used:
- with bronchopneumonia of viral and bacterial origin and in foals and calves,
- Pararippa-3 in calves
- salmonellosis, colibacteriosis, paratyphoid calves and pasteurellosis,
- diarrhea in piglets of various origins, including viral enteritis, dysbiosis,
- purulent endometritis in cows,
- dermatitis of non-infectious and infectious origin,
- purulent wounds, eczema, burns, erysipelas, postoperative wounds and stomatitis,
- hoofed rot, necrobacteriosis, poddermatitis aseptic and other purulent-necrotic processes in the area of the fingers, as well as after surgical and mechanical treatment of the lesion,
- pasteurellosis, salmonellosis, colibacteriosis, enterotoxemia,
- various infectious diseases, dysbacteriosis,
- Candidiasis and aspergillosis.
What dosage prescribed drug "Lozeval" for birds? The method of application of this tool is very simple. In poultry with dysbacteriosis and various infectious diseases, it is prescribed orally at a dose of 0.2-0.29 ml per 1 kg of animal body weight. In this case, the drug is used in the form of a 1% aqueous solution or with food. It can also be applied aerosol in a dosage of 2-3 ml / m 3 once a day for 4 days in a row.
According to the instructions mentioned veterinary medicinal product is prescribed not only birds but also other animals. In this case, completely different dosages are provided. Consider them right now:
- In case of bronchopneumonia of viral and bacterial origin in foals and calves, as well as in parainfluenza-3 calves, aerosol treatments are carried out at a dosage of 1-2 ml / m 3 for 45 minutes daily for 5-6 days. To enhance the therapeutic effect, including in severe and neglected condition, this medication is given to the animals orally at a dose of 0.5 ml / 10 kg of body weight, having previously diluted it in a 1: 2 ratio with saline (it is possible in addition to aerosol treatment).
- In case of diarrhea in piglets of different origin, including viral enteritis and dysbacteriosis, this tool is given orally at a dosage of 0.56-1 ml / 10 kg of body weight twice a day, along with oat broth for 3-5 days.
- For salmonellosis, colibacteriosis, paratyphoid calves and pasteurellosis, the medication is given orally at a dose of 1-2 ml / 10 kg of body weight in a diluted state (1: 2 ratio with saline) for 3-5 days in a row.
- In case of purulent endometritis in cows, this medication should be administered intrauterine device every day (6 injections in total).
- When mastitis "Lozeval" must be rubbed into the affected places 4 times a day until the final recovery. Cows this drug is administered (intercysteral) together with sunflower oil in a 1: 1 ratio, at a dosage of 5-10 ml (twice a day for 5 days).
- For dermatitis of non-infectious and infectious origin, erysipelas, eczema, purulent wounds, postoperative wounds, burns and stomatitis, the affected solution should be lubricated 3 times a day for 7 days in a row.
- With conjunctivitis, this medication must be instilled into the eyes 3 times a day for 5 days.
- When hoofed rot, necrobacteriosis, aseptic poddermatitis and other purulent-necrotic processes, as well as after surgical and mechanical treatment of the lesion should impose a cotton-gauze bandage soaked in "Looseval". However, it must be changed after 3 days.
- For colibacteriosis, pasteurellosis, salmonellosis and enterotoxemia, the medication in question is administered to animals together with food in a dosage of 2 ml per 10 kg of animal weight for 5-7 days.
- With candidiasis and aspergillosis, this drug is given by aerosol at a dosage of 3-4 ml / m 3. The duration of exposure is 45 minutes (for 5 days, and then with food or water at a dose of 0.2-0.3 ml / kg body weight for 3 days).
- In beekeeping with bacterial and viral infections, as well as for prophylaxis after the first flight, the first honey collection and before wintering, the Lozeval solution is sprayed 3 times with an interval of 49 hours.
Use of animal products
Now you know what diseases are prescribed the drug "Lozeval" for birds. Instructions for use of this medication was listed above. It also says that birds treated with this agent are allowed to slaughter for meat 2 days after the last administration of the medication. Such deadlines should be followed when other animals are slaughtered. As for the bees, the drug "Lozeval" does not accumulate in bee products.
The medication in question should be stored in a dark place at a temperature of –10. +40 degrees.
You can transport this medication in any way, subject to compliance with sanitary regulations that apply to the transport of liquid medicinal solutions and other drugs. The shelf life of this medication is 3 years.
What diseases does Loseval apply for?
the main thing medication destination - It is the provision of bactericidal and antiviral microbes in the body of birds and animals. The action of the drug occurs due to the complete stop of the reproduction of viruses. The action means similar to other drugs of this type, accelerates the synthesis of mononuclear cells in animals and birds. In addition, it enhances local and cellular immunity, thereby leading to increased immune system of the body and resistance to diseases.
The tool is prescribed for the following indications in dosages:
- In the early and advanced stages viral diseases - microviruses, herpes viruses, enteroviruses, smallpox virus in birds,
- With Marek and Newcastle disease they do treatment with the help of the aerosol method and give solutions with the medicine,
- During the period bronchopneumonia do aerosol processing. In severe conditions give solutions with medication,
- During pasteurellosis, infectious laryngotracheitis, chlamydia and mycoplasmosis is given by mouth or diluted in saline in a ratio of 1: 2,
- With candidiasis, aspergillosis and during other infectious diseases of birds, lozewal is given by aerosol treatments,
- During dermatitis, eczema, erysipelas, wounds with pus, burns, stomatitis - put on the damaged areas 2-3 times 5-7 days,
- During conjunctivitis instillation with a 30% solution of lazeval on saline solution is made 2-3 times 3-5 days.
What are the dosages?
The drug is taken from any disease - infectious, colds, fungal. It should be given at the rate of 1-2 ml per 10 kg of poultry. Approximately 5–6 drops per 1 average bird. 10 ml should be given to 150 heads. The drug is added either to feed or water.. But still it is worthwhile to get acquainted with the dosages for chicks and adult individuals of different birds in more detail.Lozeval 10 gram ampoule
In the first days of life, chickens suffer from infectious and catarrhal diseases. This is due to a weak immune system, so during this period it is necessary to strengthen the immunity of chicks. In addition to the introduction of high vitamin content in the diet, Lazeval is given for prevention. It is desirable to dilute the drug with water –2.5 ml per half liter of water. Means should be given 2 times a day from 5 days to a week. The room in which chickens are kept is treated with a solution with medicine using an aerosol method - for 1 cu. meter need 0.5-1 ml of medication. Treatments are done within 45 minutes.Daily chickens
The drug is prescribed for goslings. Diseases of Marek, Newcastle, bronchopneumonia, pasteurellosis, chlamydia, microplasmosis and so on. During this period, 10 mg of a 10% drug should be given per kilogram of poultry. The drug is diluted in water 5 ml in 1 liter or 2.5 ml in 0.5 liter of water. It must be given as a prophylactic measure to strengthen the immune system.
Starting from the first month of life of the poults, for prophylactic purposes and treatment of infectious diseases, medication should be given. in proportions:
- Aerosol in the way - 0,5 ml / 1 m3,
- Cooking water solutions with medication in proportions 1: 2 or 1: 5,
- Together with feed 0.5-1 ml per 10 kg of bird weight
From the 2-month period, lozewal is given for prophylactic purposes; it is added to water - 5 ml per 1000 ml of water.
For other birds
For the rest of the chicks (pigeons, ducks, guinea fowls, and others), the drug treatment procedures are the same.
Its main purpose is to infectious and viral disease prevention. During ILT, respiratory mycoplasmosis, staphylococcus, streptococcosis, therapeutic treatments are carried out. The rooms in which the birds are kept are treated in an aerosol manner at a dose of 1.5-2 ml / cubic meter. The duration of treatments should be at least 30 minutes, and preferably 45-50 minutes, then the effectiveness of the action will be much higher. A positive result from these treatments is achieved from 80% to 100%.Guinea Fowl
During prophylaxis make solutions from drugs and warm water - 1.5-2 ml per 1000 ml of water or in a ratio of 1: 2-1: 5.
During the treatment of colibacillosis, streptococcosis they do aerosol procedures for about two days, and in the next 2-3 days, the medicine is given together with food in doses of 1-2 ml per 10 kg of bird weight.
For other diseases of viral and infectious nature, the premises are treated with a solution with medication using an aerosol method (from 0.5 to 2 ml per 1 cubic meter). These procedures are done within 2-3 days. Then the birds are watered with water with medicine or give food with the preparation at the rate of 1 ml per 10 kilogram.
For adult birds
For adult birds, medication is given in the period of infectious, viral and other colds. At the first signs of a cold, sneezing, wheezing, diarrhea, you need to add lozeval in water at the rate of 1 ml per half liter of water. The drug can be added to the feed during feeding at the rate of 1 ml-1.5 ml per 10 kilograms of live weight. Medication Rules for chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys are the same.
How to give medicine if a bird is kept in an incubator:
- On the 1st day after laying eggs, the procedures are applied by aerosol treatment for 2-3 minutes, the preparation is given together with water in proportions of 1: 2-1: 5 or with feed of 1 ml per 10 kilogram of bird weight,
- 2nd day - the rules for taking the medicine are the same as in the first one,
- In the following days up to 21 days, the medication rules are followed, as well as on the first day.
If birds are kept in special enclosures:
They do the treatment of the premises with an aerosol preparation method - per 1 sq. M. meter to 0.5-1 ml of medication. The duration of treatments should be up to 45 minutes. For 4-5 days after treatment, the agent is added to water at the rate of 1.5-2 ml per 1000 ml of water or 1 ml per 10 kg of poultry scales is added to the feed. The solution with the drug should be prepared immediately before watering, otherwise the effect of the drug may decrease.
For skin diseases dermatitis, eczema, burns, purulent wounds and other dermatological diseases Lozeval is applied to the damaged areas. It is applied at least two times a day. The course of application is carried out until complete recovery of the bird.
Lozeval is a complex-type tool that is used during the prevention and treatment of diseases in birds of the viral, infectious, fungal and catarrhal types. The tool has the appearance of a liquid with an oily structure of yellow or yellow-brown color, the smell of a specific nature. Ingredients:
- Triazole heterocyclic type,
- Morpholinium acetate,
- Polyethylene oxide.
The drug is included in the group of agents with low toxic properties. It has good storage properties, does not change the composition at temperatures from -10 degrees to +50 degrees Celsius.
During the lubrication of the affected areas or the introduction of the drug in a moment enters through the skin, mucous membrane structure and other biological type barriers. During penetration into the cellular composition, Loselval acts by rapid blocking of DNA, RNA and protein of viral particles, as a result, reproduction and further activity of the pathogens is suppressed. In addition, the drug has a detrimental effect on bacteria of the gram-negative and gram-positive type, on yeast and moldy fungal viruses.Lozeval in a bottle
Lozeval increases the resistance of animals and birds to various diseases due to the stimulation of cellular and humoral immunity:
- Increase synthesis immunoglobulins,
- Increased phagocytic activity mononuclear cells,
- Level stimulation lysozyme.
Lozeval is a necessary medicine for poultry. Birds, like other animals, can suffer from various infectious diseases, colds, fungal infections, which can cause a lot of problems. If during not provide appropriate treatment, the bird can not only die, but also infect other individuals. Therefore, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences, the drug Lozeval should be given from the first days of life of the chicks for prevention. This tool will enhance the immune system and the body's resistance to infectious diseases.
A veterinarian may be issued special appointments for treatment and prophylaxis большого спектра вирусных заболеваний, а также для поднятия общего иммунитета домашних птиц. Но общий принцип применения препарата таков:
- After the discovery of a viral disease (Marek or Newcastle disease, adenovirus infection, infectious bronchitis of chickens, panleukemia of cats, parvovirus enteritis in dogs, plague of carnivores), the medicine is given five days during a meal or water twice a day at a rate of 1-2 ml of medicine per 10 kg bird or animal. If a second course is necessary, then after a three-day break, the medicine can be given again in the same dosage.
- In case of bacterial infections (for example, colibacteriosis, staphylococcus, paratyphoid, pasteurellosis), the medicine is given once in the same dosage as for viral diseases. If the disease is of a respiratory nature, then Lozeval, it is necessary to drip into the nose (or lubricate its surface). In this case, the drug is diluted with 5% glucose in equal proportions. Also, Lozeval in its pure form can be used as an aerosol for prophylaxis - it will take about 1 ml per square meter. m. house.
- Effectively, this medicine copes with most skin problems (dermatitis, burns, erysipelas, purulent wounds). To do this, the tool is applied to the skin several times a day.
- Apply the tool and for the treatment of otitis ear. The medicine can be instilled into the ears of poultry both in pure form and after dilution with alcohol in equal proportions. For a full recovery, 2-3 drops are enough for five days.
- After castration of cats and other pets, the preparation is applied to the surface of the wound until healing.
- This medicine is also used for the treatment of gynecological diseases. Introduction occurs intrauterinely, in pure form or after dilution with vegetable oil in equal proportions. The calculation of the required amount of the drug is taken in the calculation of 1 ml per 10 kg of body weight.
The use of the drug, mixed with other liquids, has its own characteristics - it is advisable to prepare the therapeutic composition before use so that the medicine does not lose its beneficial properties.
Lozeval for adult birds
let's consider treatment principle adult poultry on the example of the dosage of the drug Lozeval for pigeons. This medicine, like any other drugs for pigeons and poultry, must be taken according to the instructions or on the recommendation of a veterinarian.
If the nature of the disease is viral or bacterial, the medicine is added to food or water. The dosage for a pigeon or other small bird is 5-7 drops per head or 10 ml for a population of 150 birds. The drug can be given no more than a week once a day, after which it is necessary to take a break three days before the second course (if necessary).
Upon detection respiratory diseases Lozeval is mixed with glucose - a pure medicine, administered orally, can irritate the mucous in a pigeon.
If the skin of a bird, for example, a pigeon, is damaged - these can be both skin diseases and small wounds, then a sore spot can be lubricated with a small amount of the drug twice a day.
Spraying the medicine with an aerosol in a dovecote or any hen house helps to raise immunity and cope with massive diseases of pigeons and poultry. We have already indicated the dosage..
Lozeval for young
Young pigeon chicks and poultry - chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys and guinea fowls must be protected from possible infectious diseases from the first weeks of life. To do this, use lozival in the following ways:
- Aerosol - medication consumption 0.5 ml per 1 square. m
- Inside mixed with pure boiled water in proportions 1 to 2 or 1 to 5.
- Adding to the feed 0.5 ml per 10 kg of the weight of the chick.
After the chicks have reached two weeks of age, prevention is obligatory - 5 ml of the medicine per liter of water.
Aerosol treatment should last at least 40 minutes.
When is Loseval used?
Lozeval is a complex antiviral agent with a pronounced fungicidal action. The components of the drug work against 78 strains of dangerous bacteria, as well as enteroviruses and fungi. The range of action of Lozeval is quite wide, so experts prescribe it when it detects many infectious, viral and fungal infections of poultry and domestic animals.
Lozeval is effective in treating such diseases in birds as:
- avian flu of different strains
- Marek's disease
- Newcastle disease,
- colibacteriosis and chlamydia.
The drug is used not only in the treatment of poultry, but also in animals. Its effectiveness is noted in the treatment of enteritis, bronchopneumonia in calves, equine encephalomyelitis, candidiasis and herpes.
The name “bird flu” terrifies the owners of large poultry farms and factories, as well as the owners of private bird houses. Virus is transmitted by wild birds that are highly resistant to the disease. Therefore, to protect domestic livestock is possible only through timely vaccination. However, the danger of this virus lies in its constant mutation. The emergence of new strains complicates the creation of an effective vaccine against the disease.
Chickens are the most popular and widespread poultry species, so they are most likely to be infected with the flu. Because of this, bird flu is popularly called chicken flu. In 2018 there were several outbreaks of the disease in different regions of our country and abroad.
Today there are about 15 strains of chicken flu. The most dangerous are the H7N7 and H5N1 strain: in just two days they cause the death of the bird. At the same time, at an early stage of infection, the virus may not manifest itself, but the bird will be a potential peddler of the infection. The most common disease prone to chicks, as well as individuals with a weakened immune system. Contribute to the development of the disease unfavorable conditions of detention and inadequate feeding. Infection occurs through eggs, feathers and household items (feeders, drinkers, trays).
For more information about the strain, see the video from the channel Russia 24.
Avian influenza comes in three forms: chronic, subacute and acute. They all appear in varying degrees of severity of the disease. So low pathogenic strains most often cause a chronic form of the disease, in which the symptoms are expressed slightly. Chickens may experience a decrease in egg production, a deterioration in the quality of the feather. The disease lasts from 10 to 25 days, and in 80% of cases, recovery occurs.
When infected with a highly pathogenic strain, the symptoms appear during the first day, a rapid damage to the organs of the whole organism occurs. The bird refuses to eat, there is a depressed appearance, mucous membranes are inflamed, and feathers are tousled.
Among the main symptoms of bird flu, experts distinguish:
- increased separation of mucus in the respiratory tract, making the breathing of chickens (birds) becomes heavy with a pronounced gurgling sound,
- febrile intoxication syndrome - a sudden rise in temperature (up to 44 degrees),
- defeat of the digestive system - there is diarrhea, broilers have a strong thirst, weight loss,
- neurosis and convulsions - chickens do not react to stimuli, discoordination of movements occurs, curvature of the limbs, paralysis.
Pseudocum is a no less dangerous and frightening poultry farmer viral disease. The largest outbreak, which claimed hundreds of thousands of poultry, was recorded in 1926 in the English city of Newcastle, which later became known as “Newcastle disease”. Like bird flu, the virus spreads very quickly and affects all body systems. The most effective method of preventing mortality is vaccination. After vaccination, only the chronic form of the disease without obvious external symptoms is noted.
Newcastle disease in chickens and other poultry can occur in several forms, depending on the degree of infection, immunity, as well as strains of the virus. They distinguish the chronic form, acute and subacute. The incubation period lasts from 3 days to a week. In some cases, there is lightning death of birds without pronounced clinical signs.
The chronic form of the disease is accompanied by increased excitability of the bird, the occurrence of convulsions and paralysis of the limbs. It may also be marked exhaustion, loss of balance, discoordination of movements. Extremely pathogenic Asian strains cause pseudobuma to form. Its symptoms include:
- deterioration and then complete loss of appetite,
- increased body temperature up to 44 degrees
- lethargy and apathy of the bird,
- lesion of the respiratory system
- conjunctivitis, inflammation of the mucous membranes,
- increased mucus - chickens sneeze, cough, wheeze and choke,
- defeat of the digestive system - diarrhea.
Features of the drug: composition, release form, packaging
Lozeval is a multicomponent drug with a strong antibiotic effect. Available in several companies as a light yellow oily liquid with a specific odor. It is packaged in glass bottles from 10 ml to 100 ml or in plastic containers up to 10 liters. The main active ingredients are morpholonium, ammonium dichloride, thiosemicarbazone.
Side effects and contraindications
Lozeval has no contraindications and does not cause side effects if the dosage is observed. When taken for preventive purposes, birds and animals remain active and do not lose their productive qualities. The components of the drug are characterized by a weakly toxic effect, are rapidly eliminated from the body and do not accumulate even with prolonged use. In rare cases of overdosing, experts note allergic reactions in the form of itching and redness of the skin, as well as diarrhea.
Instructions for chicks
Lozeval is given inside the chicks as a prophylactic agent, and is also used in the territory of the livestock as a disinfector. In large poultry farms, the drug is sprayed by an aerosol method during incubation and after hatching of chickens. The dosage is 0.5-1 ml per cubic meter, the treatment time of the room is 45 minutes. For ingestion Lozeval diluted at the rate of 2.5 ml per 0.5 l of water. The preventive course lasts from five to seven days.
Lozewal poults are given with feed at the rate of 0.5-1 ml of medicine for every 10 kg of weight. When added to the drinkers use 5 ml of the drug per liter of water. A more detailed dosage for treatment and prophylaxis is available in the instructions for use or indicated by a veterinarian.
Instructions for use for adults
Lozeval for chickens is used as a preventative and therapeutic treatment for any viral, catarrhal, or infectious diseases. For prevention, the dosage is 1 ml of the drug to 1 liter of water. In the event of the first symptoms of the disease, this treatment is prescribed: in 0.5 l of drinking liquid, dissolve 1 ml of Lozeval and feed the bird during the day. With obvious manifestations of infection, the dose can be increased to 2 ml. Also, medication is given with food: for chickens and all types of poultry, including waterfowl, the dosage is set at 1-1.5 ml per 10 kg of live weight.
A veterinarian may change the dosage and course of taking the drug depending on the type of disease and the conditions of the poultry.
Lozeval can be used externally as a disinfectant. It is prescribed for wounds, burns, various types of dermatitis and eczema. It is necessary to apply the drug to the affected areas twice a day.
Price and storage conditions
Lozeval is sold in veterinary pharmacies and specialized outlets. Also, the drug can be found in stores for beekeepers. The cost of the medicine depends on the volume:
- 10 ml - up to 50 rubles depending on the region and point of sale,
- 30 ml - 50-100 rubles,
- 100 ml - up to 300 rubles,
- 1 liter - about 1500-1700 rubles.
The shelf life is three years from the date of issue. Storage temperature - from 12 to 50 degrees above zero. However, according to the guidelines, it is allowed to use the drug in conditions of low temperatures - down to -10 degrees.
Analogues of the drug
According to reviews of veterinarians, the most approximate to the effectiveness of Lozeval is the drug Izatizon. It contains an identical active substance and is used according to the same recipe. Also among the peers, experts include:
- Gentamicin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic for gram-negative bacteria,
- Monklavit - fungicidal drug with a pronounced bactericidal action for aerosol treatment of premises and oral administration,
- Thialong - strong antimicrobial agent
- Baytril is a well-known antiseptic agent of German origin.
Video "Preparations for poultry houses"
What drugs are advised to treat ordinary poultry farmers for poultry, the author of the video from the channel My Favorite Farmstead will tell.
- Medicinal products for broilers
Puchopeed is the chicken's worst enemyWhat if chicks have leg problems
The composition and release form of the drug
The drug with an antibiotic effect is available in liquid form (the consistency means oil). Light yellow or sand-colored medicinal liquid is in small bottles of 10 ml, but for poultry farms more dimensional forms of release are produced - up to 10 liters (in pails or plastic cans).The drug Lozeval is available in liquid form.
- ammonium dichloride,
- polyethylene glycol-9,
- dimethyl sulfoxide.
Veterinary medicine is produced by several companies in the post-Soviet space, mainly in the cities of Sochi and Moscow. Most often in the market there are products of the company Biostim.
Instructions for use for chickens, goslings and poults
Given the unequal weight in most species of birds, a certain dosage should be observed in the treatment of livestock. However, after laboratory findings, if the treatment or prophylaxis is carried out in the conditions of the poultry farm, the daily portion of the veterinarian may be adjusted. Water hardness over 10 mg-eq / l obliges to increase the dosage by 10%.
Chickens Before chicks hatch out of eggs, aerosol spraying of water is carried out with Loseval, where no more than 0.5-1 ml of the substance is given for every m3 of territory for breeding.In the diet of chickens liquid product is added with drinking water.
Lozeval spraying frequency (relative to egg incubation time):
After a mass hatching, splashing is repeated every other day. In the diet, a liquid preparation is added with drinking water at a concentration of Loseval 2.5 ml per 500 ml of purified water. For prophylaxis, a remedy is prescribed for a period of 5 to 7 days (twice a day).
Important. After processing the premises with Loseval, the percentage of death of young hens decreases by at least 2 times.
For goslings. The 2.5-milliliter dose of Lozeval is diluted in 500 ml of pure water. 10 mg of 10% solution per day is prescribed for 1 kg of bird.
For poults. When mixing Lozeval with food for every 10 kg of poultry you need from 0.5 to 1 ml. Can be mixed with water poured into drinkers, in a ratio of 1: 2 to 1: 5. Spraying means is carried out in the same way as for chickens (0.5 ml per cubic meter of territory, including the walls). Prevention for older (older than two months) turkeys is carried out according to a different scheme: 5 ml of Lozeval dissolves in 1 liter of clean water.Lozeval add to drinkers turkey poults.
Instructions for use for other birds and adults
For chicks of other birds. The treatment scheme for the premises is similar (1.5–2 ml per m3), but the duration of treatment increases to 40–45 minutes:
- Streptococcus Infection Therapy. The first two days after the development of the symptoms of the disease is carried out spraying, then - feeding the animals with a mixture of 1-2 ml of funds for every 10 kg of bird.
- Prevention. At 1 liter of clean water you need from 1.5 to 2 ml of Loseval.
In the treatment of diseases caused by other pathogens, the amount of medication is reduced: 1 ml per 10 kg of poultry (together with the feed mixture).
Adult birds. For prophylaxis use the ratio of 1 ml Lozeval / 1 liter of water, for therapy - up to 2 ml for the same volume of liquid.
Cure pigeons. Birds of this group often suffer from Newcastle's disease, which can be easily eliminated by Loseval, if it is added to drinking water. 5–6 drops, divorced in any amount of water that a bird can drink per day, are designed to treat one pigeon.Acceptance of Lozeval is useful in diagnosing dysbacteriosis.
The total time of treatment is 7 days, the frequency of use of the solution is 2 times a day. Repeated course begins after the expiration of a certain period - three days from the end of taking Lozeval
Acceptance of Lozeval is also useful in the diagnosis of dysbiosis. In the poultry industry, regardless of the type of bird, 0.2–0.28 ml of the product in diluted form is prescribed for each 1 kg of oral weight. In conjunctivitis, a single algorithm of actions is also observed - a 30% solution is buried in a course of 3 to 5 days (2 times a day). Additionally, you can wash your eyes with Dexamethasone.
Lozeval: reviews of farmers
George My total number of heads is over 500 individuals. Previously, infectious diseases mowed up to 25% of adult chickens and young chicks. After using Lozeval, sick chickens quickly recovered, so I began to give the remedy as a preventive measure. Despite the large number of birds, the costs were small and the final effect was impressive. Grown up youngsters are practically not ill.Многие фермеры применяют Лозеваль для профилактики.
Нина. Я долгое время развожу голубей, но недавно в нашей области участились случаи заражения птицы болезнью Ньюкасла. После совета ветеринара приобрела Лозеваль и использовала его строго по инструкции. В итоге никто из моих подопечных не заболел, хотя у соседей погибло практически половина поголовья кур. Additionally, grease pigeons wounds, if they appeared. The rate of tightening of the affected areas is almost 2 times higher, and at the same time the probability of sepsis is less. Very pleased with this tool.
Lozeval is a long-proven anti-infective agent that has undergone numerous experimental studies and testing. Biostim (Sochi) and the Department of Pharmacy NIVI (Krasnodar), after clinical trials, gave positive conclusions about the effectiveness of the veterinary product. The therapeutic effect of the use of the drug is an impressive parameter - from 85 to 95%, which allows you to classify the drug to the group of high performance drugs.
What is a drug
For poultry created a drug that helps get rid of infectious diseases and minimize colds. Birds are subject to various ailments. To avoid them, apply Lozeval. It destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, preventing them from multiplying. The tool helps to increase the immunity of birds, acting and at the very beginning of the disease, and during its progression.
The drug has an effect on:
- herpes viruses,
- smallpox viruses in birds
This drug is released in 10 ml bottles, but there are also large containers.
The drug is an oily liquid of yellow, sandy or brown color. Its smell is specific.For poultry created a drug that helps get rid of infectious diseases and minimize colds.
The preparation includes:
- ammonium dichloride,
- polyethylene glycol,
- dimethyl sulfoxide.
With a solution of a medicine, Newcastle and Marek's diseases are treated and the rooms are sprayed with this agent. They are also treated with bronchopneumonia. The tool is effective for diseases:
In these cases, prepare saline with the drug in a ratio of 1: 2.
For the treatment of steptococcosis and vibrobacteriosis, the house is sprayed with aerosol for 2 days. Prepare aerosol at the rate of 10 ml Loseval per 10 m³ of room. And another 2-3 days give the medicine inside at the rate of 0.1-0.2 ml per 1 kg of poultry.
With aspergillosis and candidiasis, aerosol treatments are done.
In case of skin diseases (dermatitis, erysipelas, eczema, stomatitis) it is necessary to lubricate sore spots on the skin 2-3 times a day for a week. Burns and purulent wounds can also be treated.
When conjunctivitis is necessary to bury his eyes Loseval, diluted in saline, concentration of 30%. Drip 3 times a day for 5 days. The drug also acts against fungal diseases.
It is necessary to comply with the dosage of the drug. It is necessary to do the calculation, taking into account that per kilogram of bird weight should be 0.1-0.2 ml of medicine
Give the drug by adding it to the water or food for birds. Lozeval for pigeons, for chickens, turkeys and other domestic birds is assigned the same way, only the doses are different, depending on the size of the birds.Solution of the drug treat Newcastle and Marek's diseases
Small chickens are particularly susceptible to various diseases, as they are still weak. For the prevention of disease, chicks are given vitamins and Lozeval.
At 0.5 liters of water you need 2.5 ml of medication. Apply 2 times a day for 1 week. The house where the chicks are located must be treated for 0.5 hours with an aerosol containing the preparation. Repeat the procedure for 2-3 days.
For prophylaxis, 1.5-2 ml of a therapeutic drug is dissolved in 1 l of water. This solution is used to process closed aviary enclosures. For 1 m³ 1.5-2 ml of the product.
Medicinal solutions should be consumed immediately after production, so as not to decrease their healing properties. Removal of the drug from the body occurs very quickly.
When used in veterinary medicine, the agent does not cause side effects and allergic reactions. Only it is necessary to strictly follow all instructions on the use of the drug Lozeval.
Application of Promectin and Enronita
If a wild bird visited the dovecote, then an infection could have entered the house with it. There are preparations for pigeons that help get rid of various diseases. For example, Promectin. This is a solution for oral administration. It is designed to combat the parasites of domestic birds. Give it along with drinking water. Promectin is a relatively safe means that does not have side effects. Excreted completely from the body. But when using poultry for meat, it should take at least 8 days after the last use of the product. Laying hens are not recommended to give Promectin during the incubation of eggs.
There is also a popular veterinary medicine Enronit. This drug is complex, very effective against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms. Means represents transparent or light yellow liquid. The release form - bottles on 50 or 100 ml. It contains the active ingredients entrofloxacin and colistin sulfate. Enronit is administered as an injection. Excreted from the body with feces and urine.
Enronit is effective in:
- mixed infections
- respiratory and other infections.
It is necessary to add to the drinking water 0.5 ml per 1 liter of water. The course of treatment is 5-7 days.
Enronit does not cause side effects and complications.
The use of this agent is contraindicated in diseases of the central nervous system, liver and kidneys. Not prescribed for laying hens. It is necessary to take into account the individual sensitivity of individuals to the components of the drug.
When using this tool may appear in the animal intestinal dysbiosis. If this happens, the application should be stopped and cured dysbiosis. It is impossible to prescribe Enronit together with antibiotics of Tetracycline groups and macrolides, calcium and magnesium preparations, Levomycetinum and Theophylline.
It is used for adenovirus infection, rhinotracheitis, parainfluenza-3, infectious bronchitis for chickens, and panleukemia for cats. Assigned to each kilogram of the animal's weight 0.1-0.2 ml. Give 2 times a day for 5 days. If the symptoms of the disease have not disappeared, repeat the treatment course after 3 days.
In order to prevent the drug is given to pets 1 time per day for 2-3 days. You can repeat in a week. It is necessary to monitor the cleanliness and order in the household, to exclude the possibility of visiting it with extraneous animals and birds in order to prevent the development of pathogenic microbes and viruses.
Composition and pharmacological properties
Lozeval is an oily substance of a yellowish water-based liquid consistency with a specific odor. Available in bottles of different capacities. Shelf life up to two years from the date of issue. This antiviral and antifungal agent includes the following therapeutic components:
- morpholinium acetate is in the amount of three percent and provides protection against bacteria and viruses,
- triazole also provides protection against bacteria and fungal growths, stimulates the heart,
- polyethylene oxide provides healing of purulent wounds, is a dehydrating agent.
The drug belongs to the group of drugs with small amounts of toxicity and is rapidly, after 24 hours, excreted from the body. Accumulating it in the body does not happen. The action of all components of the drug in the aggregate solves the problem of quality treatment and protection:
- from viral infections and colds - laryngotracheitis and respiratory parainfluenza,
- fungal growths - aspergillosis caused by mold fungi and candidiasis,
- pathogens - salmonellosis, acute intestinal infection and staphylococcus, causing an abscess in the organs of animals.
The universality of Lozeval allowed him to gain popularity among specialists in the poultry industry, and in veterinarians too. The drug acts at the cellular level, thereby strengthening the immunity of birds and animals.
Indications for use, dosage and contraindications
The drug should be used for infectious viral, catarrhal diseases, treatment of fungal growths and diseases associated with them. it parainfluenza, bronchitis in birds, plague predatory pets. The general rule of dosage: the recommended proportion is 2 milliliters per 10-kilogram bird, this is in terms of an average bird about 6 drops of medication. You can add to food, but you can in the water.
When treating skin diseases, dermatitis, eczema and suppurating wounds with a cotton swab, wet the affected areas three times a day for a week. For the treatment of conjunctivitis, a solution of Lozeval (30%) in saline solution is prepared and instilled 3 times a day for half a week. In the treatment of other diseases:
- inflammatory processes - dilute the product in a sweet solution (5%) in equal proportions and drip into the nose or use as an aerosol,
- otitis - mix the drug with alcohol in equal amounts and drop three ears twice a day into the ears, the course is week,
- diseases of gynecology - the drug is used intrauterinely in pure form (1 ml per ten kilograms of weight) or mixed in advance in equal quantities with vegetable oil,
- mastitis - as in the previous case, Lozeval in pure form or mixed with oil is rubbed on the chest 4 times during the day during the working week,
- operative interventions, including castration - wounds are washed with medicine 3 times a day until healing.
Prevention - the dosage is the same as in the treatment of poultry: 2 milliliters per 10 kg of live weight, you should only take not three, but once a day and not for a week, just two days with a weekly interval.
No adverse events were observed; all species of birds and animals respond well to the drug. Contraindications are also not given, it can be given even to chicks.
Poultry Chicks in the first days of their life, their immunity is weakened, and they are susceptible to infections and colds, except vitamins, they should be given Lozeval, diluted with water - 5 milliliters per liter of water. Water chicks need a solution twice a day for a week. In the housing of the chicks it is necessary to spray an aerosol at the rate of 1 milliliter of the preparation per 1 cubic meter of room. The processing time is at least half an hour and it takes three days to complete. After treatment, birds are given a preparation with water or food at the rate of 1 ml per 10 kg.
Adult birds The drug is given for colds or infectious diseases, when sneezing and coughing appear, indigestion - the drug is added to water 2 milliliters per liter of water or feed, 2 ml per 10 kg of weight. If individuals with respiratory illnesses have appeared, it is necessary to spray the entire poultry house with Lozeval water solution to prevent the spread of infection. Treatment of the skin of birds is carried out in case of loss of feathers - such places should be cleaned with a tampon dipped in medicine.
Enrostin can be used as an antimicrobial drug for broilers, chickens and turkeys. The dosage is set to 1 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water and this dose should be drunk during the day. The treatment lasts one week.
For the prevention and treatment of parasites Promectin may be used - it is used both internally and by spraying in the room. Dose for ingestion of 2 ml per 5 kilograms of weight.
Pigeons, cats and other pets
Losevalem treatment of these pets is no different from the above regulations regarding poultry, because the pigeon is also a bird. The dosages for them are the same, 2 milliliters per 10 kg of live weight and fed this day for two times. The course of treatment is one week. The same applies to rabbits. The drug can be brought to the animals simply by adding it to the drinkers: the sick rabbits do not eat well, but they drink water well and with pleasure.
For dogs, the same proportion 2 ml per 10 kg of mass. And the procedure for conducting procedures is similar. As for the dose, it is administered in two steps: the first is through drinking or with food, and the second through an enema. The first - when the distemper is diluted with saline in equal proportions or glucose solution (5%). With enteritis, the medicine is mixed with vegetable oil. The second dose - the drug is added to the starch paste and administered by enema.
Application for cats is similar. As for the larger animals - calves and pigs, then they need a stronger medicine - the drug Enronit antibacterial action. Introduce it intramuscularly or under the skin 1 time per day, 1 ml per 20 kg of animal weight. The course of treatment lasts up to five days.