Mud belongs to the genus Mlechniki family Russulaceae. The name comes from the Old Slavic word, literally meaning: "heap", "heap". Indeed, if you met one mushroom in the forest, you need to carefully search nearby, and a full basket is provided.
Photo: Depositphotos.com. Posted by: vav163.
A common symptom that unites the representatives of the genus is a funnel-shaped cap and white juice that stands out on the breakage. The diameter of the cap of an adult mushroom reaches 25 cm.
Milkwinds are found in spruce and mixed forests of the European part of Russia, in the Urals and in Siberia, in the Ukraine and in Poland. They love to hide under fallen needles or last year's foliage.
Fruit from July to October, but deviations are possible depending on temperature, precipitation and other climatic parameters.
In Europe, not caught on, perhaps because of bitterness. In addition, the Europeans did not know the subtleties of soaking and salting mushrooms.
Nowadays in the directories of some countries the number of poisonous among the poisonous.
Due to the bitterness of the milky juice, the juice is considered conditionally edible, since it is not suitable for food without prior treatment (soaking).
- After returning from the forest, the mushrooms need to be bruised, with mold and worms thrown out.
- Clean leaves, needles, wash well (change water several times if necessary).
- Put in a container (basin, trough) with the caps down, pour water, be sure to cover and install the oppression so that they do not float.
- Soak for 3-5 days, changing the water at least 1 time, and ideally - up to 5 times a day. Together with the water will go milky juice.
- On the last day of soaking, add salt and / or citric acid to the water.
In Old Slavic folk medicine, milk mushrooms were used primarily for external use. Of them prepared healing ointments, compresses, lotions.
- In our time, the mushroom has established itself as an antidepressant. It helps with neurosis and depression.
- This is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that suppresses the foci of inflammation in the body.
- Neutralizes the tubercle bacillus.
- Diabetics will enjoy the low glycemic index of blister. They do not increase the level of glucose in the blood, but normalize it.
- Will help overcome urolithiasis.
- Mushrooms are rich in micronutrients, supply the intestines with beneficial microorganisms that regulate its microflora. As a result, improves metabolism and overall health. Recommended for problems with digestion.
- The plant source of vitamin D is a godsend for vegetarians and those for whom animal products are contraindicated for health reasons.
- For athletes and losing weight a good source of protein that is absorbed better than animal protein.
Antimicrobial strength depends on the age of the fruit bodies. Reaches maximum values in young fungi, and gradually diminishes with age. *
What is useful mushrooms mushrooms for a person?
The first thing mushrooms are useful for is the fact that they are a great source of protein. Moreover, in dried mushrooms it is more than in meat. In terms of calcium content, mushrooms approach prunes and raisins, PP and D vitamins are almost as much as butter, and in terms of richness and nutritional value, these gifts of nature have nothing to compare. In addition, most edible mushrooms are a real pantry of trace elements useful for the body - they contain iron, molybdenum, silver, zinc, copper, cobalt. Want to know what is useful for milk for people, start replenishing the piggy bank of information from the fact that this fungus tends to inhibit the development of tubercle bacilli. It is used to treat kidney disease and stone removal. In psychiatric hospitals use psilocybin and psilocin, which are found in the fungus, for the treatment of patients with mental disorders, alcoholism, and memory loss.
White and black milk mushrooms: the benefits and harm of these mushrooms
Many people believe that mushrooms are poisonous and edible. But there are also conditionally edible. These include black mushrooms, whose benefits and harms are described in more detail later on this page, and some others. Experienced mushroom pickers and professionals know this, but beginners do not. These mushrooms are called conditionally edible, as they contain poisons. And if they just fry, then these poisons will remain. As a result, you can very much poison and even die. Conditionally edible mushrooms should be thoroughly washed, and then boiled for 2–3 hours. Only in this case, all poisons will disappear, and you will not get poisoned.
White mushrooms benefit and harm depending on the quality of their processing. It must be remembered that all mushrooms deteriorate very quickly, so you should sort out and clean them immediately upon arrival from the forest home and start cooking right away. Experts say that boiling mushrooms should be no later than 3-4 hours after their collection. The first step is to wipe the mushrooms with a dry cloth. Then, with a sharp knife, remove the darkened parts from the fungus, and also clean the foot of the remaining dirt and dust, that is, simply scrape off the top layer. If the mushrooms are very dirty or wormy, it is better to put them for a couple of hours in cold salted (2 tablespoons salt per 1 liter) water. Do not pick mushrooms near the field or roads - this is a very important rule that many mushroom pickers do not know about. Fertilizers are used on the field, which after some time with soil moisture spread to the adjacent territories. For example, in the forest, if he is near. And mushrooms have an increased ability to accumulate various chemicals from both the soil and the air. And if the mushrooms grew near the fields or from the road with heavy traffic, they can be poisoned.
Salted and pickled milk mushrooms: benefit and harm
Salted milk mushrooms have a special value for both healthy and sick people. This is a protein food that positively affects the activity of the gastrointestinal tract. Enzymes contained in salty mushrooms, trigger the mechanisms of vessel cleansing, have anti-sclerotic and anti-inflammatory action. To make salted milk mushrooms a benefit, not a harm, it is necessary to ferment them correctly. To do this, rinse and chop them. Then you should put milk mushrooms in salt water (10 liters of 1 cup of salt) and press down on top with a load. Soak for 5 days. In order for the milk mushrooms to give away bitterness, salt water should be changed every day to a new one. After 5 days, take an enameled pan, put currant leaves on the bottom and lay out the soaked mushrooms. From above, the giltberries are completely covered with currant leaves and poured with a saline solution (1 cup of salt per 3 liters of water). They put the load back and leave it for 1 month in a dark cool place. Instead of currant leaves, you can use oak leaves, only you need to soak for 40 days.
About the readiness of milk drink can be understood by the pleasant sour taste.
The benefits and harms of pickled mushrooms depend on the way the food is consumed. To obtain a health effect, salted milk mushrooms should be consumed 200–300 g 2–3 times a week. To make salty milk mushrooms better assimilated, they need to be mixed with vegetable oil and pea puree. This will require a minimum of effort of the digestive organs. Instead of peas, you can use onions. He is cut into rings, crushed with a mortar, so that he put the juice. Then pour vegetable oil and add table vinegar 9 percent (3 parts oil, 1 part vinegar). You can also add 1-2 cloves of garlic.
What is useful milk mushrooms for men?
The most important thing that is useful for milk for men is using it for the prevention of diabetes. They have a very low glycemic index - 10. This means that the fungi do not dramatically increase the level of glucose in the blood and do not overload the pancreas. Milk mushrooms and other mushrooms help to get rid of excess weight. Because they are low in calories - 17–25 kcal per 100 g. And also mushrooms are digested for a long time, due to which they create a feeling of satiety for a long time. Mushrooms are not worth eating for breakfast. Because it is quite heavy food, they are difficult to digest. In addition, mushrooms contain a lot of tryptophan, which has a hypnotic effect. Mushrooms are healthier to eat for lunch or dinner. Mushrooms improve the functioning of the nervous system. Mushrooms contain B vitamins, which are necessary for the normal nervous system. Milk isstari in slightly roasted form used in the treatment of urolithiasis and tuberculosis
What is it about?
Gruzdem is usually called grub real - a mushroom, which, in contrast to the white mushroom, belongs to the genus Mlechnik and the Syroezhkov family. You can meet him most often in deciduous and mixed forests, for example, birch, pine-birch and linden undergrowth.
The most widespread in the northern regions of Russia and Belarus. It is also found in the Urals, in the Upper and Middle Volga region, in Western Siberia. Most often he grows up in groups. For better fruiting, the soil temperature should be equal to 8 - 10 degrees. The collection season of this type of mushroom is considered the period from tulle to September.
Remarkable is the fact that in most western countries this Georgian is almost unknown. If they know about it, they consider it inedible, and in some cases poisonous. If you can meet milk mushrooms at some dining tables, then it will definitely happen in Russia.
Mushrooms are considered conditionally edible. Most often, milk mushrooms are sent for salting. Salty mushrooms during storage acquire a bluish tint. By themselves, they are very juicy and meaty, and their unique aroma and taste will decorate any meal. In addition to salting, milk mushrooms can be fried or dried. Of course, all this is done only after the characteristic bitterness inherent in this mushroom is removed. Otherwise milk, benefit and harm which are significant, they will lose.
In the old days, Georgian mushrooms were considered almost the only mushrooms that could be sent to salting. It is known, for example, that in one of the Kargopol districts alone, about 150 thousand poods were collected annually, or about 2,400 thousand kg of salmon and camelina mushrooms. Just imagine this number! In the same place, as they say on the spot, they were salted and sent to Petersburg.
Milk mushrooms were one of the main dishes during the post. This is evidenced by the list of dishes at a dinner party, dated March 17, 1699. And it was organized by the patriarch Adrian. Here are a few words from this list: "... three pies long with mushrooms, two patties with milk mushrooms, cold mushrooms under horseradish, cold mushrooms with butter, milk mushrooms heated with juice and butter ...".
One of the most common types of salting is the Siberian method. To do this, mushrooms need to soak one day, periodically changing the water in the tank. After that, the mushrooms must be washed and again soak procedure. After that, salt in the barrels, jars and other containers, along with the spices, is poured over and wait 40 - 50 days. After that, you can eat mushrooms. Such milk benefits and harm have an extraordinary. But more on that later.
It is noteworthy, but the fact that this mushroom, like a cucumber, consists of water. But as with any other product, it has other components. Per 100 grams of product accounts for:
- 88 grams of water
- 8 grams of protein
- 9 grams of fat
- 1 g carbohydrate.
Milk also contain dietary fiber or fiber, ash. Vitamins B1, B2 and C, D are also present in the mushroom. The caloric content of the product is only 16 kcal. However, it should be remembered that this product should not be carried away.
Contraindications and cautions
However, it should still be remembered that milk benefits and harm have Therefore, some contraindications for this product are still available:
- First of all, do not abuse the product. Mushrooms are heavy foods, so quickly and easy to assimilate the whole mushroom will be a difficult task for the stomach. It is necessary to eat milk mushrooms in small quantities, taking breaks in the meal in a few days,
- Like any other product, milk mushrooms can cause individual allergic reactions in both children and adults. To prevent undesirable effects, you need to contact your doctor. The specialist will be able to give all the necessary recommendations.
- It is necessary to properly prepare milk mushrooms. Otherwise, there may be unpleasant side effects, such as poisoning.
Before eating mushrooms, it is necessary to soak one or two days in cold water, changing it periodically. Naturally, before this it is desirable to clean and rinse the products. If the mushrooms are supposed to be boiled, this should be done for at least 20 minutes.
Many types of mushrooms today are actively used in the kitchens of different nations of the world, but some of them undeserved are ignored. Benefits and harms of grutes were known to folk healers centuries ago, but they have not yet gained such popularity as honey or butter. This is largely due to the inability of people to process and prepare them correctly.
Many housewives, having spent a lot of time on culinary experiments, are finally forced to state the presence of bitterness in the finished dish. Compliance with several rules will protect against such unpleasant consequences and will provide a healthy and tasty delicacy.
Description and composition of the bulkhead
Milk forests are found in deciduous and mixed forests, most often growing in small groups. The optimal time for harvesting is from mid-July to September. Like the well-known cucumber, this mushroom consists mainly of water. In addition, it contains such substances:
- Proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Cellulose and ash.
- Vitamins B1, B2, C, D.
- Some useful minerals.
Interesting fact: Some athletes include milk mushrooms in their diet, hoping that they will become a source of protein. This substance in the composition of the product is really a lot, but due to its characteristics, it does not contribute to building muscle mass. So do not rely on mushrooms, as the only source of building material for fibers.
The caloric value of the product is only 16 kcal per 100 g of product. Although it can be used in the diet period and is not prohibited by the rules of healthy eating, you should not abuse mash. We should not forget that if you pickle mushrooms or expose them to other types of processing, the caloric content of the finished dish will increase markedly.
Benefits for the body
Unremarkable composition should not be misleading. The benefits of dandruff are significant and manifest as such results:
- Normalization of the nervous system. The risk of developing neurosis and depression is reduced, the existing symptoms are alleviated.
- The protein in the composition of moor is much faster and more fully absorbed by the body, so you can not be afraid of excessive stress on the kidneys and heart.
- Mushrooms are rich in substances that resemble antibiotics in their properties. This allows you to use them to fight tuberculosis bacilli, the causative agents of purulent conjunctivitis. The inclusion of fungus in the menu is desirable for urolithiasis and renal failure.
- Water-rich products have diuretic properties, and, even for pickled mushrooms. This allows you to deal with edema of various etiologies, cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. If the food will be consumed regularly, you can even count on reducing the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- Mouth is absolutely safe for diabetics. Even in large volumes, it does not contribute to an increase in the level of glucose.
- Cleansing, triggered by components of plant origin, extends even to the joints and the spine. Due to their inclusion in the diet, salt deposits can be prevented.
- Contrary to popular belief, salted milk mushrooms are even more beneficial than fresh, dried or frozen. During fermentation, the billets acquire additional properties. They begin to fight inflammation and prevent the cell walls from thickening.
- The natural product has a positive effect even on the skin and mucous membranes. Due to the presence in the composition of vitamin D, the epidermis becomes fresher, cleaner and more resilient. Its color becomes more natural and healthy.
In order to expect to receive the above effects, it is enough to have milk every 2-3 days in the amount of 200-250 g. Exceeding the recommended volumes does not guarantee more pronounced results. But the risk of side effects increases.
Harm and danger
Before you include products in your diet, you need to familiarize yourself with a number of rules and cautions. Otherwise, the benefits of the use of milk drink will be minimal, and the potential risks will increase significantly:
- All types of mushrooms are relatively heavy food. If you do not want to suffer from digestive problems for several days, you should eat milk mushrooms in small quantities and take breaks of 2-3 days between sets.
- Natural products often cause allergies, and it can even appear after the product has been on the menu for a long time. Generally, if the body is predisposed to allergies to any type of fungi, it is better to refuse this type of ingredients altogether.
- Milk mushrooms should be cooked properly. В противном случае они не только окажутся невкусными, но и могут спровоцировать пищевое отравление.
- Независимо от того, каким способом планируется готовить изделия, их нужно предварительно вымочить в холодной воде в течение 2 суток. За этот период необходимо несколько раз поменять воду на свежую. Such a simple, albeit lengthy procedure, will get rid of specific bitterness.
- Milk boiling should last at least 20 minutes. It is recommended to fry them after soaking and boiling.
Salted, marinated or fried mushrooms are perfectly combined with a variety of ingredients. There is only one desire to combine the components - they must balance each other in severity.
Try to gently move the foliage, as the mushroom in question has a small leg and its cap is easily damaged in this way. Also, do not damage the soil with a stick, as there is a possibility that mycorrhiza has formed too high and can be broken. If the root system is destroyed, the mushrooms in this glade will stop growing in the next few years.
In conclusion, it can be said that all milk mushrooms are edible anyway. After harvesting the fruit must be properly processed, cleaned and soaked to a liquid for more than three days. The water is changed twice a day. Only after the manipulation of the fruit can be cooked without fear for their health.