Among the variety of varieties of the walnut family, walnut has gained wide popularity due to its beneficial properties. The value of the product is due to its almost waste-free use in the treatment of diseases of different etiologies and the prevention of general well-being. Nut components - kernels, shells, partitions, twigs, leaves and tree bark are successfully used for cosmetic and restorative purposes. Due to the capacity of useful minerals, walnut is a significant main ingredient of world cuisine. What is the main benefit and is there any harm in this product - you will learn by reading this article.
A particularly important criterion for the versatility of use is the availability of this product in optimal breeding conditions. Having a stable and powerful root system, the walnut tree is unpretentious to special conditions of keeping, tolerates temperature drops, has a high yield.
The great benefits of walnut - in its rich vitamin and mineral composition. The product is probably the only one in nature that contains a high concentration of high-grade vegetable protein. The kernel of the walnut fruit has unsaturated fatty acids up to 76%, protein content up to 21%. In addition, provitamin A, vitamins A, C, E, B, K, P, omega-3 acids, amino acids, tannins, carbohydrates, and valuable trace elements such as iron, zinc, copper, calcium, cobalt, iodine, are present in the nut potassium, phosphorus. The content of nutrients ensures its high caloric content - up to 8500 kcal per 1 kilogram of raw materials.
How much can you eat a walnut a day
For general preventive purposes It is recommended to use no more than 2-3 walnut kernels per day.
During the period of recovery or treatment of severe illness 6-7 cores per day is enough, in extreme cases, for medical reasons, up to 10 pieces.
Exceeding this norm may cause adverse effects.
- The nut leaf is a good antiseptic, has anti-inflammatory effects on the wound.
- Use in reasonable doses has a positive effect on brain activity, stimulating the brain's neurochemical processes, and prevents the formation of cancer cells.
- The product is very useful in reducing male libido.
- It is used as an active component to strengthen the human immune system in order to prevent and treat the initial signs of an infectious disease.
- Normalizes the cardiac system of the body, strengthens the walls of the head vessels, prevents the formation of cholesterol excess, stabilizes blood pressure levels.
- Reduces toxic slagging of the body, prevents the occurrence of diarrhea, a common disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, and normalizes metabolic processes.
- Saturation with nutrients of walnut kernels is used as a therapeutic agent with a tendency to obesity on the background of an increase in blood sugar levels. High calorie product is used in the diet in reasonable proportions.
- With limited nutrition during therapeutic diets, an essential vitaminized source. In addition, the product has a positive effect on blood circulation, cleansing the body of toxins, harmful substances.
- Tonic against colds, has a regenerating effect on a weakened immune system.
- The use of nut kernels of the daily norm, as an additional means of strengthening the basic method of treatment, is shown to suffer from atherosclerosis, memory impairment.
- A good remedy for vitamin deficiency. Diverse composition provides elimination of the causes of beriberi.
- 50 grams of nut kernels per day contribute to a decrease in the acidity level of gastric juice.
- Vitamins of group A, E affect the acceleration of the processes of destruction of sclerotic and cholesterol plaques, improve blood circulation, restore and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, capillaries, contribute to lowering blood sugar levels. Demonstration for anemia, anemia, diabetes.
- Improves blood circulation in the brain. It is recommended for patients with atherosclerosis, as well as a prophylactic agent for improving brain activity.
- The concentration of natural iodine allows its use in the treatment of diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Nut kernel oil is the strongest natural aphrodisiac. It is used to restore male libido, increase potency, treatment of impotence and infertility.
- Bactericidal antiseptic properties of nut leaves well relieve pain, reduce the intensity of the inflammatory process, reduce hyperemia.
- Let's apply as the recovering means after the postponed serious diseases.
- The product contains enough iron to replenish the daily norm with a deficiency of iron-containing substances in the human body.
- Nursing mothers to prevent rickets of newborns can use no more than three nuts a day.
- The daily rate of four nut kernels will help restore the nervous system after a hard working day, will remove signs of tired eye strain.
- The analgesic properties of the nut are used as tinctures for rinsing the mouth with severe toothache, pathological changes of an inflammatory nature.
- In the complex treatment of gynecological tumor diseases, the use of alcohol infusion from partitions is recommended. Daily rate of 10 ml. diluted with water, the course of treatment 60 days.
Contraindications and harm
First of all, the use of the product is strictly prohibited for people with severe allergic reactions to it. Eating small doses of patients with a tendency to protein allergies, should be carried out only on the recommendation of the attending physician. Excessive walnut dosage can lead to uncontrollable consequences in the form of complications and anaphylactic shock.
Given the richness of the nut with useful vitamins and microelements, with regular use you need to know:
- In the treatment of constipation, abusing the dosage leads to the opposite effect - diarrhea.
- The tendency to corpulence is treated with only minimal weekly dosages of the product.
- From a fortified excess, due to an unregulated daily intake, there is an increased likelihood of inflammation of the mucous membrane of the tonsils with a pinpoint manifestation on the skin.
- Use is contraindicated in diathesis patients, acute intestinal infection, exacerbation of gastritis, pancreatitis, gastrointestinal ulcer diseases.
- The use of nuts is contraindicated for people with an active stage of diseases such as psoriasis and neurodermatitis, fortified supersaturation leads to dysfunction of the restoration of the skin.
Walnuts on guard male health
For full-fledged work of sexual function in men, the daily norm of 7-9 nuts is enough. Protein, arginine, sulfur, folic acid, vitamins of groups A, PP in the product activate hormone production, increase libido, eliminate the effects of erectile dysfunction, successfully eliminate the initial signs of prostate disease, regulate hormone balance, increase sperm activity. In order to improve effective exposure, take the product with honey in the same proportions of two teaspoons in the morning.
The benefits and harms of the product for children, pregnant
For babies, the use of nuts is better to start at the age of two, when the intestines are fully ready for the breakdown of heavy products. Limit the child's dose of crushed nuts to 2-3 kernels per day. This is the most optimal proportion. Add nuts to honey - a useful natural delicacy will appeal to a little restless.
The consequence of eating a quantity of product that is much higher than the norm, are serious problems with the stomach.
In the period of carrying a child for a woman, it is very important to provide good nutrition with an optimal content of all necessary nutrients. If there are no contraindications, 2-3 walnut kernels should become an integral part of the future mom's diet. Containing components of the nut positively affect the formation and development of the fetus.
During the feeding period, the use of nut kernels contributes to the fat content of breast milk, improves its beneficial properties and taste sweetness.
The use of walnut in home cosmetics has a positive effect on the tone of the skin, smoothes mimic wrinkles, and is effective in combating epidermal pathologies.
Chopped kernels in combination with egg white, oatmeal and honey in a homogeneous mass to be applied on the face before going to bed. The mask smoothes wrinkles, removes oily shine, nourishes and refreshes the skin. It is used as an additional tool in the fight against inflammatory processes and excessive sweating of the sebaceous glands of oily skin.
In combination with egg yolk, melted butter and honey gives dry skin additional nutrition.
For effective and moderate exposure, the use of walnut-based cleansing masks is recommended to be made at least twice a week.
Walnut oil is excellent as a rinsing balm for brittle, thin hair. Complete with egg and honey with a uniform consistency, apply to washed hair by rubbing massage movements. The tool has a tonic effect, prevents hair loss, gives natural shine and volume. Keep the balm under cellophane for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm soapy water. Use at least once a week.
Here, the use of the product is widely used in the preparation of sweet oriental delights, the blockage for the winter, as a dessert ingredient. In addition, the taste of the nut is perfectly combined with meat and fish dishes, giving them an exquisite color and emphasizing the aromatic taste of the main component of the food. Walnut oil is a good substitute for heavier fats in the composition of dressings, salads, sauces.
Collection and storage conditions
The readiness and ripeness of the product is determined by the opening of the husk. This usually happens by the end of September. Harvested walnut fruit should be thoroughly dried in the sun or in a warm room. After drying, store in a ventilated place.
Green walnut husks are harvested in summer, when the process of forming the central core is not yet complete.
In late June, young walnut leaves have the highest concentration of nutrients and vitamin C in particular. You can dry them in the sun, spreading one by one on a fabric surface. This drying process allows you to preserve the beneficial properties of raw materials.
Peeled nut kernels are best kept in a sealed container under cold conditions. This prevents the occurrence of a bitter taste due to oxidation of the product when interacting with air.
Olga Sergeevna 43 years old, Saratov
I use alcohol tincture from walnut partitions for a long time. It helps with pain in the joints, back, muscle contractions. For half an hour after the application, pain disappears, swelling decreases.
Petr Sergeevich 50 years old, Minsk
Recently, we have tortured problems with men's health, against which I began to feel helpless. Familiar to work advised to take 7 walnut kernels per day. I tried. A week later, sexual function was restored completely, there was a desire to live on.
Olga Ivanovna, 24, Moscow
The child had an apathy, the daughter ate poorly, was practically not interested in toys. The doctor suggested iodine deficiency in the child’s body and advised, as a prophylactic agent, to take nut kernels of 2 pieces a day. A week later, the state improved much, the child is active, eats well, is played.
The beneficial properties of walnuts are known since ancient times. The pioneers of the miraculous natural product were the ancient Greeks. Therefore, this nation was famous for its high cure rates for various diseases, low mortality, and longevity. In those days, the nut was called simply the food of the gods.
Remember, in order to be divinely healthy, beautiful and strong, you should observe the dosage. All is not well that is excessive.
A perennial tree is capable of reaching a height of 25 m. Mostly nut kernels are in demand. They are used for the manufacture of confectionery products, consumed in toasted or fresh. Walnut is considered a valuable product in dietetics. It is recommended for the treatment of beriberi, general body strengthening and to combat atherosclerosis.
Archaeological excavations carried out in northern Iraq have revealed a walnut in the caves. And this is over 8 thousand years BC! It is ancient Persia (the territory of modern Iraq) is considered the birthplace of the nut. About the ability of the plant to improve the work of the brain knew even the ancient people who gave the fruit the name "food for the mind." Today, the benefits and harms of walnuts are still of scientific interest.
Useful properties and contraindications of walnut are studied by modern scientists. Nutritionists consider royal acorns one of the most valuable nuts. And experts from America, after conducting a series of studies, noticed a striking pattern. People who regularly consume tasty fruits, have good health and are less susceptible to heart disease, vascular pathology, oncology and diabetes. Is it a coincidence or not?
Walnut. Botanical illustration from the book “Köhler’s Medizinal-Pflanzen”, 1887.
A walnut can rightly be called a long-liver. Some of its species are able to develop and normally bear fruit for 800 years. The tree can be observed in the entire territory from the Balkans to China. But the soils and climate of Ukraine, Moldova, and the Caucasus are best suited to it.
Walnut has the following features:
- the trunk is thick, powerful, the circumference sometimes reaches 7 m,
- crown - sprawling, branched, creates a large shadow,
- leaves are wide, oval, length reaches 7 cm,
- flowers - small, green, appear in May,
- fruits - single-seeded drupes of large size.
The kernels are enclosed in a dense woody shell. It is surrounded by pericarp - an outer greenish shell with a specific odor.
The core of the royal walnut is a whole treasure trove of substances useful for the human body, as is evident from the following table. For its high content of vitamins, fatty acids, tannins and minerals, the product is valued by doctors and nutritionists.
Table - Chemical composition of walnuts
What are the benefits of walnuts for men? Doctors say that zinc rich nuclei are essential for the health of the stronger sex. Since ancient times, they were advised to use by men in order to solve several important problems at once:
- normalize the functioning of the sex glands,
- restore prostate function
- regulate testosterone levels
- increase potency.
Walnut is also needed for women's health. Rich vitamin composition nourishes the body with essential substances, has a beneficial effect on sexual functions and improves the functioning of the reproductive system. Allocate the following beneficial properties of walnut for the female body.
- Restores blood loss. A useful product allows a woman to more easily endure monthly ailments. It contributes to the accelerated recovery of the body after childbirth or surgery.
- Helps pregnant. Expectant mothers useful to include in the diet of walnuts. It will not only saturate the body with useful components, but will also have a beneficial effect on the proper formation of the baby’s brain.
- Prevents varicose veins. A similar problem can occur in men. But, according to statistics, it is women who like to wear high-heeled shoes, most often experience the unpleasant manifestations of varicose veins. Regular use of the nut provides improved elasticity of the blood vessels, which helps protect against varicose veins.
- Improves milk quality. Useful reception of nuts when breastfeeding. The kernels increase the fat content of milk, improve its composition, activate the immune system of the mother and baby.
- Strengthens the treatment of female diseases. Walnut is an effective prevention of breast cancer. Phytohormones, contained in the nuclei, contribute to the normalization of the cycle and treatment of mastitis. It helps the product in the case of diseases such as fibroma, fibroids.
The medicinal properties of walnut kernels were appreciated by pediatricians. The product is useful for the child's body. But given its high allergenicity and imperfection of the children's digestive system, it is possible to introduce walnut kernels into the child’s diet only after reaching three years of age. Nut therapy will provide children with:
- full development and growth,
- alignment of behavior and improvement of mood,
- activation of mental activity
- улучшение памяти и внимания.
Целительной силой наделены не только ядра. Перегородки признаны очень полезным продуктом. Они являются рекордсменами по содержанию йода. Therefore, the use of walnut partitions is in demand with a deficit of this element. Iodine deficiency can be indicated by thyroid disease, impaired metabolism, high irritability, a rash on the body, and constant headaches.
Description. The drug helps to restore thyroid function. It is useful for irritability and high irritability. Decoction will help improve the quality of sleep. It is recommended for cleansing the blood, activating brain activity, improving blood vessels, and normalizing digestion. Healers advise to use this tool to reduce the morning stiffness of the joints.
- partitions - half glass,
- boiling water - three glasses.
Manufacturing and treatment
- The membrane is poured boiling water.
- The pot is put on the fire and cooked on a small fire for ten minutes.
- Let the broth stand for one hour, then filter the drink.
- Use the medicine inside a third of a glass.
Description. This medicine helps to normalize the level of sugar. Therefore, it is recommended for diabetics. Tincture improves blood circulation, strengthens the immune system. The drug helps to restore hormonal levels. As a rubbing alcohol tincture can be used for diseases of the spine and joints.
- walnut partitions - 30 g,
- Medical alcohol - half a cup (or a glass of good quality vodka).
Manufacturing and treatment
- Dry raw materials are poured with selected alcohol.
- Bottle clogged and insist one week.
- From time to time the mixture is shaken.
- The tincture is filtered.
- Accept inside five drops previously diluted in half a glass of water. Reception is repeated three times a day.
- In order to eliminate inflammation and pain caused by radiculitis, arthritis or other diseases of the musculoskeletal system, it is necessary to rub the affected department with tincture. To preserve the warming effect, the sore area after rubbing is wrapped with a woolen scarf.
Walnut juice is able to neutralize more than 100 species of various parasitic pathogens. Along with a powerful anthelmintic effect, this juice has a choleretic effect.
For a long time, tincture of walnut leaves on vodka has been used for severe pains in the intestines and stomach, diarrhea and dysentery, as well as to quickly improve digestion.
Walnut is used in the treatment of many diseases. For medicinal purposes, use green walnut fruit, ripe nuts, leaves, roots and bark. From the bark of walnut prepare broths, eliminating tumors, ulcers and even rickets.
The content of vitamin C, walnuts are not inferior even to lemon. They can be used to prevent atherosclerosis, to restore physical and mental strength, to increase immunity, as well as to effectively strengthen the heart muscle. Walnuts are also used in food, both separately and in salads. If you combine walnuts with honey and raisins, you get a delicious dessert that perfectly replaces sweets and baking.
Infusion of walnut leaves helps with chronic eczema, boils, diabetes, anemia, purulent wounds and tuberculosis. A decoction of walnut pericarp is taken in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, hemorrhoids, liver disease and white hair in women.
Tincture made from walnut septum is used for endemic and toxic goiter.
Tincture of green walnuts. We take 30 green walnut fruits and fill them with a liter of 70-degree alcohol. Leave to infuse for 2 weeks in a dark place, but at room temperature. Next, do not forget to strain the composition. We take ready medicine 3 times a day and 1 teaspoon. This tincture is an excellent remedy for indigestion, especially in children.
Infusion in violation of the menstrual cycle. It is very easy to cook. Take 1.5 tablespoons of leaves (crushed) walnut and pour 500 ml of boiling water. Leave for 2 hours to insist. After straining, you need to press the finished infusion. Take it to 30 ml three times a day, before meals. The same medicine is used as a diuretic.
Post-operative nut balm. To make it, we take half a kilo of chopped nuts, 100 grams of aloe leaves and 300 grams of honey. Aloe wash and chop finely, pour 100 ml of water, and leave for 30 minutes. Next, filter the finished infusion and add nuts (chopped) and honey to it. We take a glass jar and pour the finished medicine into it. This balm must be taken 1 tablespoon three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Tincture of walnut partitions with mastopathy. Mastopathy is formed due to hormonal imbalance. It is necessary to take partitions of 25 nuts and fill them with 100 ml of medical alcohol, then leave to infuse for 10 days in a dark place. After 10 days, the tincture will be ready. You need to take it about a month 3 times a day, a single dose of admission - 20 drops.
Infusion for baths and douche. Take 1 or 2 kilograms of walnut leaves and boil them in one liter of water. The finished infusion is poured into a container (at the rate of 1 liter of infusion per 10 liters of water in the bath) and take a therapeutic bath. If there is pus in the ear, you can drip fresh juice from the leaves of the nut.
Since nuts are high-calorie foods, it is important to respect the measure when they are consumed. When you include in the nutritious diet of walnuts, the daily amount of food consumed should not increase. Thus, nuts try to replace in the menu those products that contain saturated fats (for example, meat and cheese).
50 grams of walnuts per day is the maximum allowed when used, equal to about 10 whole nuts or 20 halves.
Tips for eating walnuts:
With the help of walnut, it is easy to replace meat in pasta dishes or salads,
nuts are great for snacking and are much more beneficial than chips or cookies,
instead of morning scrambled eggs or bacon it is useful to use walnuts, they are perfectly combined with oatmeal or porridge.
Walnut perfectly replaces pepperoni in pizza, or both products can be used in tandem.
How to choose good nuts?
Walnuts with a light skin are more valuable than dark. This should be taken into account when planning the purchase of nuts in peeled form. If you take nuts in the shell, you should give your choice to those instances that seem to you heavier than their size. The shell should be free of stains, punctures or cracks, otherwise the nut has long been overcome by pests, and it is far from safe.
Never take old nuts from the counter, choose the most fresh product. It doesn’t matter whether you buy walnuts in a package or by weight, as long as they do not look wrinkled or rubber. If possible, make sure that the nuts do not have a rancid smell, because a stale product instead of good will only harm your health.
The high content of polyunsaturated fats leads to the fact that walnuts quickly deteriorate. In order to preserve them as long as possible, it is necessary to use hermetic containers, which should be placed in the refrigerator. In this form, the nuts will remain suitable for use for six months. If you use a freezer for storing nuts in the shell, their shelf life lasts up to 12 months. A general recommendation for storing walnuts is to store them in a dry, cool, dark place.
Walnuts with honey
Everyone probably knows that in itself this nut is extremely useful. And if you combine walnuts with fragrant honey, you get an effective cure for annoying cough. To do this, take 100 grams of nuts and 50 grams of honey, mix and use 1 teaspoon before meals. In addition, this unique tool can be called an excellent prevention of seasonal colds. Nutritious walnuts acquire new miraculous properties in combination with honey.
Honey + walnut + lemon. This combination helps to strengthen the body and heart muscle, and also helps not to get sick with colds. We offer you a particularly effective recipe: 300 grams of walnuts, 300 grams of honey, 300 grams of lemons, 300 grams of raisins and 300 grams of dried apricots. Lemon must be used with the peel. All ingredients must be crushed and thoroughly mixed. Store this mixture should be in the refrigerator.
Green walnuts are an excellent tool for the prevention and effective treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system. In addition, they solve the problems of the gastrointestinal tract. They are also appointed to get rid of intestinal spasms and complete cleansing of the intestines.
Tincture of green walnuts is recommended to get rid of the obvious nodes on the unhealthy thyroid gland.
Black walnut peel is incredibly rich in such biologically active substances as flavonoids, tannins, anthocyanins, essential oils, exclusive organic acids, iron salts and vitamins. This unique composition causes a wide range of applications of black walnut.
The high content of particular linolenic acid significantly reduces the level of cholesterol in all patients with atherosclerosis. Black walnut is used in the treatment of herpes, lichen and psoriasis. In addition, he admires its effectiveness in the treatment of bronchial asthma. It should also highlight its anti-parasitic and strong antihelminthic action.
Walnut oil is obtained by extraction from the walnut. It has an amazing amber color, rich aroma and delicious taste. The smell is so pronounced that this oil is not recommended for the exclusive creation of refined compositions.
Useful properties of walnut oil. The usefulness of walnut oil is a large number of different trace elements. It contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins C, B and E, iron, iodine, calcium, zinc, magnesium, copper.
Walnut oil is a valuable product that nourishes the human body with useful and necessary substances (fatty acids). Thanks to the nut oil, sputum is easier to withdraw, it is recommended to be taken for hepatitis, asthma and tuberculosis. People who are prone to cancer, just need to take peanut oil, because it inhibits the formation of malignant cells.
Strange, but nutritionists prescribe peanut butter to overweight people. Taking nut oil, a person cleans the body, improves digestion, and the body's cells become younger. Thanks to its rich set of vitamins, peanut oil helps with colds, enhancing immunity.
Nut oil will help pregnant women to cope with toxemia. Walnut oil is recommended for both adults and children. A child grows and develops, and the substances contained in nut oil are simply necessary during this period. If a child eats walnuts as a child from childhood, it means that he will have full mental development and good emotional and physical well-being.
How to make butter from walnut?
At first, walnuts must be ground to such an extent that its particles begin to release oil, which comes out as a thick mass and resembles a paste in appearance. This can be done with a blender or coffee grinder operating at high power.
If desired or necessary, too thick nut mass can be diluted with other oils of vegetable origin. Walnut oil has an appetizing cream color, which is why it got its second name - “peanut butter”.
Walnut oil storage
In the process of grinding the nut, the oils contained in it instantly oxidize, as a result, the shelf life of walnut oil is much lower than the shelf life of whole walnuts. Homemade nut butter is stored in the refrigerator for no longer than two to three months.
If you purchased this oil in a store, then in its sealed package it can be stored at room temperature. However, as soon as the packaging loses its tightness, the oil should immediately be moved to the refrigerator. When walnut oil becomes useless, it begins to exude an unpleasant odor and loses its taste. This oil is better to send in the trash.
Walnut for men
Due to its rich composition, such a nutritional product is incredibly useful for all men. It can be used as a unique therapeutic agent for the treatment of a variety of health problems. It is proved that not only zinc, but also calcium and magnesium contained in walnuts are of particular value for all men. They help increase the synthesis of male sex hormone. Testosterone levels provide a high level of potency. Essential oils, fiber and tannins instantly restore physical strength after overwork.
And now scientists argue that walnuts increase male sexual power, normalize the development of male genital organs, and even increase sperm production. And for men who doubt their sexual abilities, the immature fruits of the nut are recommended, because they contain vitamins E and R. It is necessary to eat about 15 nuts a day to be a healthy and full-fledged man.
Back in the old days, walnuts were the basis for the preparation of potions that increased sexual power in men. For example, you could make the following: take 12 walnuts, 200 grams of dried figs, the same amount of seedless raisins and prunes. All these ingredients should be crushed and mixed. The mixture is stored in the refrigerator. Take the medicine you need in the evening for 2 tablespoons, which is better to drink kefir.
Walnuts for children
Children's body can not do without fatty acids. In addition to them, walnuts contain healthy protein. It is in this unique product that a certain balance of minerals and vitamins is seen. That is why, even for children with increased weight, these nuts are not contraindicated. In the core is a great amount of essential vitamin C, which will help protect the child from colds. It is possible to enter a walnut in food for children since two years in the crushed look.
Walnut during pregnancy
Nutrition of the future mother should include a special complex of vitamins and minerals. Walnuts have a huge impact on the full development of the fetus, saturating the mother's body with the necessary supply of trace elements. If you do not use them in an uncontrolled quantity, they will not bring anything but good. The optimal rate is 2-3 nuts per day.
Thanks to the reception of walnuts in the process of breastfeeding, mother's milk becomes fatter and more useful. In addition, it acquires a special sweetish taste. Milk is enriched with beneficial microelements, due to which natural strengthening of the child’s body occurs. However, doctors advise nursing mothers to eat no more than two walnut kernels per day.
Excessive consumption of walnut kernels causes inflammation and irritation of the tonsils, an unpleasant rash may appear in the mouth, and spasms are often formed in the vessels of the brain. It is no secret that such a product rich in fats and proteins is quite allergic. Eat walnuts should be in certain doses, so as not to provoke diathesis, urticaria or stomatitis. It is also noted that walnuts exacerbate colitis, psoriasis and eczema.
And to full people it is better not to eat walnuts at all, since the nut is very calorie. People who have diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema, the nut will bring only harm, but not the benefit.
Experts have found that some foods cause allergic reactions much more often than others. Potentially, any food can become an allergen for a person. The frequency of this problem in different countries has different indicators and varies with the conditions of production or changes in the food itself. So over the past 10 years in some countries of the world, which include Israel, Japan and Canada, has increased the spread of allergies to sesame seed.
Food allergies are usually manifested instantly in the form of itching, hives, skin rashes, swelling of the throat, tongue or lips, eczema, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, dizziness. tingling mouth. In some cases, food allergies manifest with some delay, its symptoms are depression and fatigue, chronic bowel problems in the form of constipation or diarrhea, chronic headaches, insomnia.
In general, allergic reactions occur due to the imbalance of body systems, its slagging and poor diet.
Contraindications to the use of walnuts
Грецкие орехи категорически противопоказаны людям с повышенным уровнем свертываемости крови, а также больным с кишечными расстройствами. Людям, склонным к полноте, не рекомендуется употреблять такой продукт более 30 грамм в день из-за высокой калорийности.
Автор статьи: Соколова Нина Владимировна | Врач-фитотерапевт
Education: Диплом по специальности «Лечебное дело» и «Терапия» получен в университете имени Н. И. Pirogov (2005 and 2006). Advanced training at the Department of Phytotherapy at the Moscow University of Peoples' Friendship (2008).