Before proceeding to the selection of varieties for planting, you must carefully review its characteristics. Planting raspberries on the plot, you need to understand what the crop is waiting for you, how to care for the bushes. Let's try to figure out what is raspberry Canadian and give a description of this variety.
The bush is represented by a tall plant, whose height can reach two meters. The stem variety differs from the usual one by the presence of a rather thick stem and the absence of needles, due to which it is often called a “raspberry tree”. Canadian raspberry - moisture-loving plant, very poorly tolerated even a short drought and high temperature.
Canadian Raspberry, the description of which variety we are considering, gained popularity due to the incredible taste qualities of its fruits. The berries have a sweet taste, very juicy. Can be stored for a long time, without losing their qualities. With a lack of moisture, the fruits grow small, but their taste is preserved.
Tips and tricks for growing ramsberry stam
In order for the Canadian raspberry to grow healthy and produce a good harvest, planting must be properly performed and proper care of the bushes must be provided.
Raspberries will grow well in illuminated areas where there are no drafts. Neutral soil will do. It is better to plant a tree on a slope, while the occurrence of groundwater should be as deep as possible. You should not choose for planting a place where tomatoes and potatoes used to grow.
When using the belt-like planting method, it is necessary to first prepare a special trench in which fertilizers are applied, wood ash, humus. Saplings should be placed at least every 40 cm from each other.
When planting in the fall, be sure to spud the soil around the crimson tree - this will save the buds, which are located in the lower part, from the cold weather.
Raspberry tree does not need any complex care. With regular implementation of basic recommendations, the bushes will grow healthy.
One of the basic rules for the care of shrubs - regular pinching necessary for the formation of a tree, which should have 5-7 tops. It is also necessary to increase the number of flower stalks - this will significantly increase the yield. The pinching procedure is recommended in early spring - so in August a large number of ovaries can appear.
Protection against diseases and pests
In order to protect raspberry bushes from death as a result of disease or pest damage, it is recommended to carry out the following preventive measures:
- The first stage of processing is carried out in early spring. It consists in cultivating the land between the rows - this will get rid of diseases and pests that hibernate in the soil and plant residues.
- The second stage falls on the period when the buds are decoupled. Spraying of bushes is carried out with the preparation "Aktellik" or "Novaktion". These solutions destroy the raspberry beetles, weevils, shoot gall midge, stem fly and ticks.
- The third stage is carried out during the flowering period. A thorough inspection of the bushes is carried out, the trees that were hit by curl, mosaic, and infectious chlorosis are detected and destroyed.
- The fourth stage of preventive measures performed after the harvest will be harvested. Produced cutting and burning shoots, which otplodonosili. Also, the plant should be treated with a solution "Aktellika" or "Novaktion" for the destruction of pests. Bordeaux fluid can be used for prophylaxis.
Features and benefits of raspberry wood
“What is a standard raspberry?” This question is often asked by novice gardeners. According to the description, it is a shrub with very tasty fruits, a well-developed stem, able to withstand the burden of large-sized crops. In addition, its main distinguishing feature is the shape of the bush - in the form of a tree with a powerful trunk.
Considering the compact size and high productivity of such a shrub, growing standard raspberries in a garden plot makes it possible not to occupy large areas for its planting, and at the same time to obtain high yields.
For information! Standard raspberry varieties differ in height not exceeding 2 m. But, to maintain the bush, special pruning of the shoots and the presence of additional supports for their garters are required.
Among the positive characteristics of the standard raspberry include:
- The presence of a thick and strong trunk. Raspberry tree is quite easy to withstand the burden of bountiful harvest.
- High taste of fruits. Due to the beneficial properties of the berries, raspberries among consumers are very popular.
- Berries are not afraid of transportation. This indicator makes raspberry tree popular among industrial gardeners.
- Unpretentious care. Stambala raspberry is the best option for beginner gardeners.
- Good resistance to low temperatures. Harvest can be collected up to the first frost, and before winter you should not worry about additional shelter for the bush.
Despite the whole list of advantages, the crimson tree has its weak points:
- The high cost of raspberry seedlings. Given that the bush produces a small number of replacement shoots, the process of reproduction is difficult.
- Among the variety of standard varieties, there are also remontant specimens yielding a harvest in the last days of July. If you grow such varieties in cool areas, then there is a risk of not collecting a third of it, because it may not have time to fully mature by the end of the season.
Characteristics of standard raspberry varieties
Promising varieties of standard raspberries include:
- Tarusa. A variety with an average ripening period, high productivity. Shoots without thorns, which does not create inconvenience at harvest. The height of the bush is up to 2 m. The weight of the berries is about 15 g. The berries are characterized by an elongated shape, brightly - raspberry color with a waxy coating. This is a winter-hardy plant that can withstand -30 degrees. There is a good resistance to various diseases. This is one of the best standard grades for the Moscow region.
- Fairy tale. This is a fruitful variety from which you can collect from 12 kg of berries. Their weight is up to 20 g. The high quality of the berries, and their sufficient transportability distinguish the variety from other species. Berry culture has a high degree of resistance to various diseases and low temperatures. The roots of the seedlings are quite powerful, which determines the rapid survival of the variety in the garden plot.
- Galaxy. The bush is distinguished by an average growth rate, medium ridge and has a non-bearing above-ground part. This is a large-fruited variety, the weight of berries is 10-18 g. The bruises are small, homogeneous, tightly linked to each other. The advantages of the variety: a good indicator of winter hardiness, resistance to the main diseases of raspberry.
- Sturdy. The variety is distinguished by straight growth, non-running type, its height is 1.1-1.3 m. The bush has strong, studless shoots. Fruits attract the attention of a dark - crimson color, rounded - conical shape, their weight is 4-5 g. The texture of berries is dense. This raspberry variety is characterized as highly productive, relatively unpretentious in its care.
- Octavia. The variety of shoots is powerful enough, straight, completely devoid of thorns. Large berries have a weight of up to 8 g. They have a slightly red color, the flesh has a pronounced raspberry flavor. Thanks to the dense skins, the crop easily transfers transportation over long distances. Fruits are not prone to shattering. The variety is positioned as drought-resistant, winter-hardy with a good degree of disease resistance.
- Canadian raspberry. The variety reaches a height of two meters, has a high taste of fruit, transportable. The berries are large, not prone to shattering. The shrub has strong shoots, tolerates low temperatures and is rarely affected by various diseases. The yield index is high; from one bush, under favorable growing conditions, up to 12 kg of a tasty and fragrant harvest is collected.
- Raspberry tree Penguin. The shrub is distinguished by medium height, compactness, its height is 1-1.3 m. Shoots are straight. Berries with a reddish - pink color and sour - sweet pulp, small bones.
For information! The stem is a highly productive form of raspberry, does not take up much space in the garden, and is resistant to diseases.
To make standard raspberry varieties richly fruited, it is recommended to adhere to the following planting technology:
- The land for breeding raspberries should be quite loose, fertile and with moderate humidity. If the soil is acidic, it is recommended to add lime to it during digging in the fall or spring at the rate of 300-500 grams per square meter.
- It is necessary to carry out preparation of a landing hole in advance, it is better in the fall if planting of saplings is planned in the spring. If plants are planted in the fall, the planting pit is prepared for 1.5 months. The size of the hole is 50 × 50 cm. The depth will depend on the volume of the root system of the young bush.
- When planting a standard raspberry, it is necessary to maintain a distance between plantations of 80 cm, and between rows 1.8-2 m.
- When trenching method of cultivation, adhere to the standard planting scheme.
- For quick adaptation of the seedling, before planting its root system, it is recommended to lower it into the mash with the addition of a mullein solution.
- Under each seedling in the pit you need to pour organic fertilizer mixed with wood ash.
- Upon completion of planting, the bushes plentifully watered with water, and the soil is mulched with humus. For each seedling use 5 liters of water.
With this approach, raspberry trees can not only grow and develop well, but also produce a quality crop for 15 years. But, here, as noted by experienced gardeners, it is necessary to organize the proper care of
Care and reproduction
To carry out preventive measures to combat various diseases (gray mold, spotting, anthracnose, etc.) and garden pests, raspberry bushes are recommended to be treated with Bordeaux mixture of 3% in early spring, during flowering. Repeated procedure should be carried out in the middle of autumn.
Pruning raspberry trimming is performed regularly, shoots that have already been planted are removed. As an option, use the following method of trimming: one shoot is left for replacement, it is shortened by 15 cm, when its height reaches one meter.
By the end of the season a tree is formed with side shoots in the amount of 5-6 pieces. The overwintering bush is pruned in the last days of May, after the leaves appear. Pruning side branches perform 7-10 cm.
Raspberries can be propagated either by seedlings or cuttings. The main thing is that the planting material must be of high quality, with a healthy root system and without obvious damage, if it is a young bush. You can buy such cuttings only in specialized outlets.
What does the raspberry?
Recently, a standard raspberry tree has become very popular among gardeners, a description of it comes down to the following: a bush, with time resembling a small tree, which is formed by a series of regular nipping. The concept of "shtamb" means that from the root to the crown of the base of the berry crop is a thickened, powerful shoot, in fact - a tree trunk. This culture can grow to a height of two meters, becoming sprawling over time. The root system resembles the one that ordinary trees have, which does not contribute to the "spreading" of the plant in the garden.
Standard raspberry - planting and care
For shtambovyh raspberry varieties should choose a place that is accessible to direct rays of the sun and not prone to drafts. The composition of the soil is better to choose neutral, place the raspberries well on the slopes, devoid of the presence of excess groundwater. You should not plant this crop in those places where tomatoes and potatoes grew before it. The best season for disembarkation is the middle of spring or autumn (end of September, beginning of October); for this you can use both pit and belt methods.
Caring for a standard raspberry is not complicated, the main condition is that everything must be done during:
- top dressing
- pest treatment
- soil loosening
- bending down the branches for the winter to the ground.
One of the basic rules for the care of a standard raspberry is regular nipping, which will gradually form a tree, having from five to seven tops and increasing the number of peduncles, leading to increased yields. To achieve this, proceed to pinching in early spring so that the maximum amount of the ovary appears in the month of August. Water the plant frequently, consuming up to five liters of water per unit, more often it is required during flowering and fruiting.
How to plant a standard raspberry?
Planting a raspberry bush method, separate pits of at least 0.5 x 0.5 m in size are prepared for each plant. Roots are dipped for a few minutes into the prepared manure solution, gently straightening, laid into the ground and sprinkled. The distance between the crimson seedlings should be at least one meter. The belt method provides for a prepared trench, with fertilizer added to it, wood ash, humus; planting material should be positioned in it no closer than 40 cm from each other.
There is an opinion that it is more correct to plant a raspberry tree in the spring, in this case it is better to take root, you just have to take into account that this should be done before buds start to bloom on saplings, and they did not have time to reach in height. If planting is done in the fall, the earth around the bush should immediately be folded to protect the buds located at the very bottom from frost.
The most popular raspberry varieties
The hearts of most gardeners and gardeners conquer medium varieties. They are considered universal and can produce an average yield and bear fruit under moderate conditions, withstanding even insignificant cold. As gardeners note, such a raspberry quite satisfies human needs. Popular varieties of this garden plant:
- Canadian. Very sweet raspberry. Differs complete lack of sourness. Her berries are small, but very tasty. Each of them has a weight of about 9 grams. The plant itself is tall, and can reach up to 2 m. Height. For the season alone, it can give about 7-9 kg. ripe fruits. Raspberry varieties Canadian loves moisture, but among the properties are its resistance to obedient climatic conditions. Does not require special care - all according to the standard.
- Aborigine It is safe to be categorized as the best early raspberry varieties. The berry was bred by Russian breeders and recommended for growing in moderate conditions. It does not tolerate cold, but it can recover on its own in a year by means of new emergence. Fruits of the Aborigen variety are not large and have a weight of about 5 g. Large berries can weigh up to 8-9 grams. The bush is defined as medium tall and does not exceed one and a half meters in height. For the season can give up to 6 kg. A remarkable property of the variety is that it is practically not affected by pests and diseases.
- Vera. Another sweet raspberry variety. The best varieties in taste indices are the category to which these berries belong. Productivity from one bush not less than 4,5 kg. The bush grows no more than 1.5 meters and gives small berries up to 4 grams. Loves moisture, so it should be carefully watered. Among the main properties is also the conditional resistance to heat and to extreme cold.
- Meteor. The earliest variety of raspberries among the universal. The berries ripen at the beginning of July almost simultaneously (up to 3 grams each. They have a pronounced cone-shaped ruby color. The bush is powerful, low to 1.2 m. It has resistance to diseases and, relative to other raspberry varieties, Meteor is frost-resistant. Yield - 2 kg / bush. Taste and aroma will always delight the cottager.All this is enough to open the raspberry season.
- Alenushka. If at the stage of selecting varieties for the dacha there is a question about which raspberry varieties are better to choose, many advise Alyonushka. This is one of the most productive varieties. From this plant collect up to 13 kg. / Season. As for taste, they feel a slight sourness. At the stage of ripeness, this is not noticed, but in the process of making jam, you need to add extra kilos of sugar. But this can not be considered a disadvantage. Raspberry bush Alenushka can reach up to 2.5 m in height. The process of growing this raspberry requires a garter for trellis or support. Следует отметить устойчивость сорта ко многим неблагоприятным условиям, в том числе и с заморозками у него проблем не возникает.
Кроме вышеперечисленных сортов малины, существуют еще и два сорта, которые хотелось бы отметить: Мальборо и Таганка. In terms of properties and yield, the Marlboro raspberry is not inferior to the Alyonushka variety, and the Taganka raspberry is the best late variety. It can withstand frosts, up to -20 0 C and more.
Raspberry remontantnaya. Top Grades
What is a repair raspberry? It differs in that the harvest can be collected from the first year of planting seedlings in the soil. This advantage is especially important for those who are engaged in the cultivation of raspberries in order to improve their financial situation (as a business). Getting quick results in a short time is the main goal of the dacha owners-entrepreneurs. For summer residents who grow berries for themselves, this advantage is also important, but amateur summer cottage business requires carefulness and time.
What are the best varieties of repair raspberries today?
- Shugana. It has excellent taste and large fruits. From one bush on average collect up to 10 kg. harvest for the season. It is considered a high-yielding variety of Swiss breeding. The plant has a strong stem, which reaches 1.6 m. Height. With such growth, he does not require a garter. Among the remarkable properties should be noted the long-term preservation of the presentation (up to 4 days, they are not rumpled).
- Polka. Polish breeders also presented their raspberries. The best variety is Polka. Popular in our country. For Europeans, this is also one of the best varieties. As for the plant itself, it has a growth of up to 1.5 m. And is distinguished by strong stems. The berries of this raspberry variety are quite large and have an impressive weight. At the same time a good average harvest is collected from one bush. The peculiarity of the variety is that it can produce up to 100 shoots per 1 m 2 area. This allows you to quickly multiply it. The taste of the berries is very sweet, the raspberry variety Polka belongs to the dessert category.
- Bryansk miracle. One of the earliest varieties. The fruits have an elongated, conical shape and excellent taste and aroma. The first berries can be eaten around the 10th of August. Productivity varieties good. Well preserve the freshness and presentation for 5-6 days. A remarkable property is resistance to drought and frost. This is one of the best varieties of repair raspberries for Siberia.
- Hercules Novelty in the market of fruit and berry cultures. It is a mid-season remontant variety that is distinguished by upright, powerful stems. The berries are round, conical and purple in color. The taste is sweet and sour. The average yield is harvested from the bush. The first berries can be tasted in early August. Noteworthy is the fact that the stems have large thorns and a slight wax coating. This is his bright, distinctive feature. This variety is one of the best raspberry varieties for the Moscow region (see photo).
- Indian summer-2. This novelty is presented quite recently, but has already become known among businessmen and ordinary summer residents. Due to the structure and powerful stems, bushes of this variety do not require a garter. Most fruits can be eaten in the first half of September. The rest of the crop is harvested in the winter. It tolerates changeable climate conditions, and adapts well to changeable climate.
In addition to these raspberry varieties, there are many others: Eurasia, Monomakh's Hat, Kalashnik, Morning Dew, Apricot.
Raspberry: a description of the appearance and qualities
The name of the plant comes from the root of the word "small." The appearance of the shrub does not change for centuries.
- From the surface of the earth grow upright shoots. From one root several stalks are formed. First-year shoots are grassy, flexible, green. From the second year they become woody, acquire a reddish-brown hue, acquire a different number of thorns.
- Shrub leaves - complex, five-fingered. On the one hand - glossy green, with the reverse - light, slightly rough. The surface of the leaf plate is slightly wrinkled, the edges are down.
- Raspberry berries - a drupe, complex fruit. The shape is round or conical. Color as maturation changes from greenish-white to red, maroon, purple.
The fruits of wild raspberries are most often red or orange-yellow in color. In size, they are much smaller varietal. The weight of wild berries is about 2-2.5 grams. After a breakthrough in the field of selection, not every adult will be able to answer the question what kind of raspberry is, not that child. Modern cultural varieties include all shades of scarlet, yellow, pink, black.
With the development of science, raspberry varieties appeared that compare favorably with their forest counterparts. Improving the taste and the race for the crop cost the culture the loss of such qualities as frost resistance and resistance to viral diseases. The result of scientific research has led to the fact that new early varieties of raspberries begin to ripen in late June. And modern “long-playing”, as people say, varieties sometimes bear fruit before the first snow. And others go to wintering with fruits on the branches.
For industrial and garden cultivation - raspberry Polyana
Renovation raspberry Polyana - the result of Polish selection, spread on the territory of Russia at the end of the 20th century. And at home in Poland is considered a productive and fruitful variety. Another name for the variety is Polana. Able to give up to 6 kg of berries per season. The shape of the fruit is rounded, the weight of 3-4 grams and more, depends on the skillful care. The plant is medium in size, from 160 to 180 cm, yields from 10 to 20 shoots. The number of thorns is moderate. It needs to control the density of the stems in the bush, as it grows quickly. The taste of berries is sour-sweet. The amount of sugary substances directly depends on the abundance of sunlight.
Moscow Giant - a special raspberry
Large-leaf raspberry, the Moscow giant is classified as semi-repetitive. A modern variety of large-fruited berries is a tall (over 2 m) bushes. From the roots formed 8 or more shoots. It is recommended to fix weak stalks on a support so that they will not break under the yoke of the harvest. And this is possible, since berry abundance can exceed 10-12 kg per plant. Dark red fruits of elongated ribbed form, glossy, juicy. The mass of one berry is about 25 grams. The taste is sweet, the amount of acid is minimal. Good disease resistance. Frost resistance is medium. Plantings can be saved by securing them closer to the ground, where they hibernate under a snow blanket.
Raspberry domestic and foreign - the best varieties for the garden plot
Raspberry bushes of early and mid-early maturity are bred by both Russian and foreign breeders.
The dates of fruiting vary, the best early varieties begin to return the crop in June. It is more rational to cultivate several different raspberry varieties at the same time. First, it will provide an opportunity to extend the harvest. Secondly, for this culture, cross-pollination only improves the yield and quality indicators, increases the life of the fruit-bearing bushes.
Malina Meteor and Sun - from Russian breeders
A brief description of the raspberry variety Meteor appeared after inclusion in the State Register in the second half of the 20th century. The return of the harvest begins at the zenith of July and lasts about 2 weeks. Ripening friendly. Berries from 2.5 to 4.5 grams, conical shape. The taste is sweet-sour, the color is bright red. Low stems, on which the raspberry Meteor grows, reach a height of two meters, with a small number of thorns. They are compact, do not fall apart. A plant with good immunity. The recommended replacement for new bushes - from the third year.
In the State Register, the description of the raspberry variety Sunny has appeared in the nineties of the last century. It is classified as an early ripe species. The first collection of berries - at the end of June. The plant is of medium height, from 1.5 to 1.8 m. The stems are strong, with a small number of unstable spines. Spread of shoots per square meter is from 15 to 20. Berries 3-4 grams, round, slightly elongated. Color - maroon red. Productivity from 1 to 2 kg from a bush. Universal use due to the dense structure of berries with small bones, sweet and sour taste and pleasant aroma.
Reward for simplicity - the ubiquitous
Domestic raspberry The award was made by Russian scientists for industrial cultivation in the middle zone of the country. It is characterized as a medium early species, with the beginning of fruiting in early July. A detailed description of the raspberry variety. The award is familiar to gardeners in the vast majority of regions. Popularity was won thanks to a combination of unpretentiousness of a plant together with good abilities to a harvest. From one bush you can get from 2.5 to 3 kg of cone-shaped berries of red color. The mass of one is 3-4 grams, the taste is excellent. The plant is medium-sized, about 200 cm. Stalks are strong, leaves are large, slightly wrinkled. Thorns are concentrated in the lower part of the shoots. During the season, from 4 to 8 new sprouts suitable for transplanting appear. The plant bears fruit for several years.
Raspberries from Poland and Canada: high-yielding varieties
The early maturing register contains a description of the raspberry variety Lyashka, originally from Poland. Large-fruited species belongs to the ultra-early, the first berries ripen in late June. The local name of the variety is Lyachka. Tall shoots exceed the mark of 2 meters and slope from the abundance of cylindrical fruit. Stems are supplied with a large number of thin thorns. The mass of one berry - from 6 grams and more. Color - dull red, there is a slight pubescence. Productivity - from 3 kg from one plant. Fruiting begin in the second year after landing in the ground.
Since 1989, the description of the Tulamin raspberry variety of Canadian breeding has become known to Russian gardeners. Mid-late maturity of the plant begins to please the fruits from the second year of growth. Berries in the form of a truncated cone, from 6 grams. Color purple-red. The taste is sweet. Productivity from 2 to 4 kg from one bush. The raspberry Tulamin plant is medium grown, about 200 cm. The number of thorns is moderate. The leaves are glossy, slightly wrinkled. Good ability to form new shoots. Resistant to gray mold and spotting. The disadvantage is poor frost resistance. In most regions of Russia, it needs additional weatherization for the winter. Fruits from 5 to 7 years. It is rational to periodically partially update the planting to improve the varietal qualities.
Quality standards for raspberry seedlings
You can grow seedlings for new bushes with your own hands.
To do this, leave the young shoots from the most productive and healthy plants. On the market and in the store you can buy modern views and improved versions of old friends. Going for planting material, you should get acquainted not only with what varieties of raspberries are the most fruitful, but also with the requirementsWe look after the young saplings according to world standards:
- young shoots must be fresh and flexible in appearance and touch, without mechanical wounds, damage,
- in the root of the shoot should be about 1 cm in diameter,
- even the smallest signs of viruses, insect infestation,
- a young plant with an open root system is sold as a short cut to half a meter without leaves,
- escape with a closed root system is allowed for sale without shortening, with leaves.
All species, including medium-early varieties of raspberries, can be planted 2 times a year, in spring and autumn. Rehabilitative varieties will delight the berries in the current season, the rest - only in the second year.
Multiplication of standard raspberries
Reproduction of a crimson tree occurs in two ways:
- Cuttings. To do this, gently dig up the bush, select the root part, on which there are 1-2 formed buds. A sapling separated from the main bush is planted in a container with a pre-prepared mixture consisting of equal parts of sand and peat, for a better germination they contain the plant in a warm place.
- Overgrown. After the appearance of separately grown plants near the mother bush, they are carefully dug out without damaging the root system. The soil in which the young growth is planted is prepared in advance, its necessary composition is described above. To stimulate the growth of shoots, use special agrotechnical preparations.
Stamp raspberry shaping
Spring and autumn pruning of raspberries is a prerequisite for the formation of a raspberry tree. Crowded, old, frozen and damaged branches should be removed, while shortening the stretching side processes 12-15 cm. You can start forming the crown of the tree immediately after its landing, for this, 4-5 branches are left on the main stem, removing the rest. In order for the tree to grow in width, and not to stretch in height, and its crown would be properly formed, pinching should be done on the shoots forming the top.
Raspberry tree - varieties
Repair grades of standard raspberries can bear fruit twice a year, at the beginning of summer, in June, and at the end of the season - in September, October. Raspberry varieties that are remontant are more resistant to pests and adverse weather factors. They bear fruit in the first year of growth, do not require complex care, while the berry is larger than that of ordinary raspberry bushes, almost no wormy.
The size of the fruits and their quality in remontant varieties depend on the number of young shoots, therefore it is necessary to ensure their powerful development, well leafy and healthy. The development of the roots is superficial, requiring timely and sufficient amount of moisture, especially when the berries are flowering and ripening. It is important not to overdo it with watering, the repair ramming raspberry does not like an excess of water, it will begin to rot and die.
Standard raspberry Tarusa
This variety became known in 1993, bred by crossing the Stolichnaya and Shtambovy-1 varieties. Tarusa - raspberry standard, the description of the variety can be done as follows:
- the height of the shoots reaches 1.5-2 m, they are different elasticity, the same thickness along the entire length,
- lack of thorns,
- leaves of dark green color, with a "corrugated surface", large sizes,
- the berries are red, conical in shape with small seeds, often double, weighing up to 15 grams, the taste is moderately sweet.
The advantages of the Tarusa variety include increased fertility and the size of the fruits. The stalks of the crimson tree are strong, well developed, the culture belongs to the frost-resistant, according to this indicator, most of the grades are ahead. According to gardeners, the variety is larger than the market, hassle-free, gives a lot of shoots, the berry is transportable, but not the best taste.
Raspberry Tree Tale
Raspberry Tale variety with its appearance, lack of thorns resembles Tarusa, allegedly being its seedling. The standard raspberry tale, which grows in favorable conditions, is high-yielding (one bush produces up to 12 kg of berries), has large fruits with a sweet taste and a characteristic raspberry flavor. Berries are dense, transportable, little susceptible to rotting. The variety is resistant to diseases, tolerates low temperature well (up to -23-25 ° C). The tale is a mid-season variety, ripening takes place from mid-July to early August.
Standard raspberry Krepysh
Berry shrub shtambovoy raspberry Krepysh fully justifies its name, it has a powerful trunk two meters in height, large and juicy fruits. This tree bush has won love and popularity among gardeners, as well as other best varieties of standard raspberries, with their positive characteristics:
- mid-early ripening (June-July),
- straight, strong, studless branches that do not require a garter,
- cold resistance
- high yields (with competent agricultural techniques),
- disease resistance
- good transportation facilities.
Standard raspberry galaxy
The description of the standard raspberry galaxy is as follows: semi-repetitive, characterized by increased yield, shrubs are compact, medium grown. The galaxy belongs to the mid-early ripening period, the berries are dense, large, maroon-red, juicy. Experienced gardeners do not recommend breeding this variety for commercial use, the fruit is not suitable for storage, not transportable. The variety is not common, the reviews about it are ambiguous, although it should be recognized that the taste, aroma and size of the fruits of the galaxy gained trust and recognition.
Canadian Standard Raspberry
Canadian raspberry fruit has good taste, being incredibly sweet and juicy, perfectly preserved for a long time. Shrubs tall, two-meter, loving moisture, but able to withstand short-term drought and increased summer temperature. Lacking moisture, berries will be born smaller, but tastier. From one bush, gardeners harvest up to 7 kg of crop, under favorable conditions and proper agricultural technology, the crop grows up to 12 kg from a bush.
Describing the best varieties of standard raspberries, note that Canadian Berry Tree Culture is great for planting in our area, especially if you organize drip irrigation for it, this method of moisturizing will help grow large berries. The Canadian variety does not require complex care, but all the standard activities it needs should be carried out in a timely manner.
К преимуществам штамбовых сортов малины относятся: высокая плодовитость, устойчивость к морозам и болезням, неприхотливость в содержании, крупный размер ягод и их аромат. Штамбовая малина – это результат кропотливых селекционных работ, поэтому в ней аккумулированы все лучшие качества, они перспективны и популярны, постепенно вытесняют обычные виды.